PDA

View Full Version : OT: Which Teams Fans Are Most Insecure TBH...

Calispursfan11
03-03-2013, 06:38 PM
This board is full of insecure, deferential ass-kissers of other teams and players. For example, I have never seen a group of Spursfans kiss a player from another team's a$$ to the extent they do Lebron. There are many other examples. Please vote!

jeebus
03-03-2013, 06:59 PM
most spurfan jumped on the Heat bandwagon when Parker got hit with the injury. I expect a lot more heat trolls to be made in the coming weeks.

AussieFanKurt
03-03-2013, 07:05 PM
Meth City Thunder fan

thunderup
03-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Meth City Thunder fan

The irony is thick.

:lol San Antonio Heat

Bynumite
03-03-2013, 07:20 PM
Not a fanbase, just one fan, flop city nation. Have you seen his posts in clipper game threads, dude is like a one man broadway show, he really knows how to display the full spectrum of emotions, he is an over sensitive drama queen.

He goes from being delusional, then comes anger, depression and finally acceptance... rinse and repeat.

Not to mention the fact that he dick rides Lebron like there's no tomorrow. LA Heat will be in full effect once the clippers inevitably get their shit pushed in come playoff time.

irishock
03-03-2013, 07:21 PM
:lmao the LeBron fans here are brutal. 1-7 after 3 is still considered a good game :lmao

Thebesteva
03-03-2013, 07:27 PM
Im relatively new here so Im stunned that Spurs fans are Lebron fans...I have no idea how this happened. Can someone explain to me? Dem Spurs boys is crazy mang

Bynumite
03-03-2013, 07:38 PM
Im relatively new here so Im stunned that Spurs fans are Lebron fans...I have no idea how this happened. Can someone explain to me? Dem Spurs boys is crazy mang

I have a theory about this phenomenon, spurfan likes Lebron because when it's all said and done and no matter where Lebron ends up among the all time greats, spurfan can always say: "We beat that guy for an asterisk."

Plus Lebron is great but he can't make spurfan cry during the playoffs unless SAS reaches the Finals. On the other hand, Kobe and Durant are a different story.

HI-FI
03-03-2013, 07:49 PM
Spursfan like Lebron because unlike Kobe, he's actually lived up to the hype. Kobe fans hate Lebron because they don't like seeing a good teammate and non rapist be the true no. 1 option on a championship team.

Venti Quattro
03-03-2013, 08:04 PM
Spurfans hate Kobe because of the torment that one man has caused the Spurs.

:lmao talking about living up to the hype

Get real, both Kobe and LeBron have both lived up to the hype, so it's not the reason why.

hater
03-03-2013, 08:18 PM

Never liked Lebron. never have, never will.

that don't mean I have to deny the fact that there's 100% chance he's getting his 2nd ring this June. Everyone else is playing for 2nd place. Again it's common logic:
1) best basketball physical specimen in the planet
2) top 10 playoff performer in the game
3) top 10 bigman in the game
4) top 5 defender and super clutch
5) top 5 best shooter in history and a playoff killer HOFer

what would be stupid is to think anything other than Lebron ringing is possible

midnightpulp
03-03-2013, 08:22 PM
Spurfans hate Kobe because of the torment that one man has caused the Spurs.

:lmao talking about living up to the hype

Get real, both Kobe and LeBron have both lived up to the hype, so it's not the reason why.

Wrong. Kobe's hype tries to convince us he's a top 3 player of all-time because of "muh 5 rings (3 as a second option) and 81 point game," when he isn't even close to that level. I'd have no problem if Kobe's hype machine defined him as a top 8-12 player of all-time, but when he was at his peak, the media and his idiot fans alike were selling him as better than Jordan.

And the really fuckin' agitating thing about Kobe fans is the way they willfully dismiss Shaq's dominance in order to boost Kobe's legacy. Unlike most Kobe fans, I watched basketball in those days, and the number one concern of every team when they played the Lakers was how to contain Shaq. Not to say Kobe wasn't gameplanned for, but teams schemed their defense around Shaq, not Kobe. Including the Spurs.

Spursfans don't hate Kobe because he "tormented" the Spurs, we hate him because his fans are a bunch of retarded faggots with a cult-like devotion to Lord Kobe.

Venti Quattro
03-03-2013, 08:26 PM
Somehow you find a way to twist the argument again. I'm not even talking about top 10 players. It's about reaching maximum potential and destroying the Spurs, and certainly Kobe has had success with those things. Again: 5 rings, 2 finals MVPs, a $90 million deal, more $ from endorsements, beating a rape charge, and winning your wife thrice over...that nigga Kobe lived a full life.

Latarian Milton
03-03-2013, 08:33 PM
Wrong. Kobe's hype tries to convince us he's a top 3 player of all-time because of "muh 5 rings (3 as a second option) and 81 point game," when he isn't even close to that level. I'd have no problem if Kobe's hype machine defined him as a top 8-12 player of all-time, but when he was at his peak, the media and his idiot fans alike were selling him as better than Jordan.

And the really fuckin' agitating thing about Kobe fans is the way they willfully dismiss Shaq's dominance in order to boost Kobe's legacy. Unlike most Kobe fans, I watched basketball in those days, and the number one concern of every team when they played the Lakers was how to contain Shaq. Not to say Kobe wasn't gameplanned for, but teams schemed their defense around Shaq, not Kobe. Including the Spurs.

Spursfans don't hate Kobe because he "tormented" the Spurs, we hate him because his fans are a bunch of retarded faggots with a cult-like devotion to Lord Kobe.
mid with the truth fucking bombs. most kobe fans are idiots and it reminds me of a bitch who attended the same highschool as me, bitch was an ardent kobe fan (not sure if she still is though) but when i asked her how she would've reacted if she had been made a victim by the rapist, bitch was out of answers

SanAntonioSpurs23
03-03-2013, 08:40 PM
Fuck Lebron and the Heat tbh.

midnightpulp
03-03-2013, 08:44 PM
Somehow you find a way to twist the argument again. I'm not even talking about top 10 players. It's about reaching maximum potential and destroying the Spurs, and certainly Kobe has had success with those things. Again: 5 rings, 2 finals MVPs, a $90 million deal, more $ from endorsements, beating a rape charge, and winning your wife thrice over...that nigga Kobe lived a full life.

Dirk destroyed the Spurs, too (averaged 29 points on over 50% shooting in one of the most competitive series in NBA history that saw the Spurs losing game 7 on their home floor). We don't hate him.

We didn't even hate Kobe in the 3 peat days. The main focus of hate back then was Shaq. Kobe hate didn't really even exist until the hallowed '06 season (in which he shot 45% for the year, but Kirby fans act like it was the greatest single season scoring feat in the history of the universe). That 81 point game seemed to create millions of retarded Kobe fans overnight. They then proceeded to flood message boards all across the Internet with a tsunami of jizz that rivaled the 2004 Boxing Day catastrophe.

Fun fact: It's not just Spurs fans who hate Kobe. Pretty much everyone outside of Lakers fans hates him.

And it's primarily because of the immense retardation of his followers (not saying you're one of them. I'm just explaining the actual reason for Kobe hate).

BobaFett1
03-03-2013, 08:44 PM
mid with the truth fucking bombs. most kobe fans are idiots and it reminds me of a bitch who attended the same highschool as me, bitch was an ardent kobe fan (not sure if she still is though) but when i asked her how she would've reacted if she had been made a victim by the rapist, bitch was out of answers

^^^^TRUTH BOMB^^^^^

HI-FI
03-03-2013, 09:33 PM
mid with the borderline obscene truth bomb. latarian been dropping deuces as well on niggas.

i'll disagree with you mid and say I stopped hating Shaq when he won (his third championship IIRC) and quoted Cyrus from the Warriors. i realized he was a funny dude with good taste and couldn't hate him. but I always thought kobe was a primadonna and bitch from that era, pre rape and pre-throwing everyone under the bus.

it is sad to see Shaq minimized by the cult of Kobe. like Jason Kidd said in that championship with the Nets and Lakers on how to stop Shaq "i guess we could pour sugar in his gas tank". He was very close to being unstoppable during that era.

Killakobe81
03-03-2013, 10:51 PM

SUre, that has NOTHING TO DO WITH IT ...

Kobe is an egotisticall asshole same as Lebron, but Spur fan is jealous of his fame, and popularity heck even his hate ...becuae Kobe gets more mention even during a shitty season than Duncan does in a great one.

midnightpulp
03-03-2013, 11:05 PM
SUre, that has NOTHING TO DO WITH IT ...

Kobe is an egotisticall asshole same as Lebron, but Spur fan is jealous of his fame, and popularity heck even his hate ...becuae Kobe gets more mention even during a shitty season than Duncan does in a great one.

It has a little bit to do with it, I guess. More so the way you guys mythologize that '01 series like it was the greatest playoff series ever played. Listen up. Kobe was defended by Danny Ferry, Terry Porter, and Sean Elliott. And since Derek Anderson, the Spurs' top perimeter scorer, didn't play in the series, that gave Kobe the luxury of having to guard nobody, leaving him free to devote every single ounce of energy to his offense. He had a fine series, but he easily got into the lane over and over and over, since David Robinson was usually sealed off by Shaq and Duncan was pulled out of the paint by Horry, whose 3 point shot Duncan had to respect.

Once the Spurs acquired Bowen, the Spurs typically held him at or below his season averages and Kobe never went off like that again until '08, when Bowen had one foot out the door into retirement.

Grit and Grind
03-04-2013, 12:51 AM
Spurs fan actually think Tony Parker is up there with Lebron , Durant and even Harden that is scary

HI-FI
03-04-2013, 12:53 AM
Spurs fan actually think Tony Parker is up there with Lebron , Durant and even Harden that is scary
maybe a very small percentage think that way. I think TP is underrated, he's gotten better every year, but I still don't trust him in a competitive playoff series. I'm actually excited to see how the team does without him for a few weeks, see if there is more movement, less heroball...

Grit and Grind
03-04-2013, 12:57 AM
maybe a very small percentage think that way. I think TP is underrated, he's gotten better every year, but I still don't trust him in a competitive playoff series. I'm actually excited to see how the team does without him for a few weeks, see if there is more movement, less heroball...
Parker is overrated tbh with you ..... He hogs the ball a lot times and I would rather have Timmy D . TP9 is nothing more than a top 25 NBA payer

InK
03-04-2013, 07:38 AM
One of the many reasons why people dislike Kobe ( snitching, raping, being an awful human being in general, etc...) is because he never takes/took responsibility for his own failures. Has there ever been a super star in this league who pointed the finger more often then Kobe? I cant recall a single one that comes close to Kobe in that department. Has played with Shaq, Malone, Payton, Horry, Fisher, Howard, Nash, Odom, Gasol, Bynum, Metta, Eddie Jones, Van Exel, Caron Butler, Rick Fox in his career, what other player in the history of NBA has been gifted/blessed with such teammates? And yet they were always the guilty of something, of being soft, of taking away his shots, of not trying hard enough, of not wanting it bad enough, of being childish, of loving candy...etc...Its always something else with this guy, its never him. And much as their idol Laker fans ( well kobe fans) adopted the same "Kobe can do no wrong" routine.

And arguing with this type of Kobe fan is like arguing with some teenage girl in love with One direction or some other boy band about the quality of their music, it just makes you feel stupid about even trying. Best u can hope is that the girl is going to grow up, and later on u can have laughs with her about how fucking STUPID she was when she was a kid.

And yeh, who the hell doesn't just hate the teenage girl? And what else is Kobe but the nasty rumour spreading head cheerleader?