PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Playoffs teams starting to shape up in the West

ElNono
03-04-2013, 03:10 AM
My beloved Spurs beating the Kings by 28 Friday and cuckolding the Pistons by 39 tonight

Rockets clowning Dallas by 33

Grizzlies blasting the Magic by 26

Those are pretty big margins right there, no matter the opponent. I think we're gonna have great playoffs battles this season, despite the obvious favoritisms...

cheguevara
03-04-2013, 03:15 AM
or some teams are starting to tank for the lottery

ElNono
03-04-2013, 03:28 AM

that too

baseline bum
03-04-2013, 03:50 AM

It's like a $20 jackpot this season tbh.

Latarian Milton
03-04-2013, 08:25 AM
i understand they're tanking the rest of season now and it ain't gonna disappoint me too much when i see them lose the game, whether on purpose or not, but you don't lose to your bitter division rival by 30+ pts tbh. this dallas team is downright horrible and it's painful to watch their games now. it must suck to be a mavs fan at this moment i guess.

TDMVPDPOY
03-04-2013, 08:43 AM
fuck off clowns, this call for a celebration

djohn2oo8
03-04-2013, 09:12 AM
http://www.imgur.com/dCQBAug.jpeg

Mal
03-04-2013, 09:29 AM
Spurs - Rockets would be fun series. Both teams easilly can put 120+ anyday. Hope Lakers stay at #9, where they belong.

djohn2oo8
03-04-2013, 09:34 AM
Spurs - Rockets would be fun series. Both teams easilly can put 120+ anyday. Hope Lakers stay at #9, where they belong.

I agree. I'm torn on who I'd want the Rockets to face if the make it. I mean I would rather they get the 6 seed but between SA and OKC, Pop would severely outcoach McHale but should still be an interesting series. On the other hand, OKC and Houston would also be fun to watch BUT I would like to not watch a series be taken over by the thunderrefs.

TDMVPDPOY
03-04-2013, 09:36 AM
I agree. I'm torn on who I'd want the Rockets to face if the make it. I mean I would rather they get the 6 seed but between SA and OKC, Pop would severely outcoach McHale but should still be an interesting series. On the other hand, OKC and Houston would also be fun to watch BUT I would like to not watch a series be taken over by the thunderrefs.

theres nothing exciting about a sweep

Mal
03-04-2013, 09:37 AM

Dafuq is this scrub Motiejunas doing in Rockets s5 ??

djohn2oo8
03-04-2013, 09:41 AM
theres nothing exciting about a sweep

By OKC?

djohn2oo8
03-04-2013, 09:42 AM
Dafuq is this scrub Motiejunas doing in Rockets s5 ??

He's far from a scrub.

TDMVPDPOY
03-04-2013, 09:42 AM
By OKC?

whoever rockets facing

djohn2oo8
03-04-2013, 09:44 AM
whoever rockets facing

LOL NO

Mal
03-04-2013, 10:07 AM
He's far from a scrub.

A know this guy really good, but for me he is not a NBA starter in playoff bound team.

TDMVPDPOY
03-04-2013, 10:19 AM
rockets are overrated man

they will be exposed in 4 whoever they facing first round

djohn2oo8
03-04-2013, 10:26 AM
rockets are overrated man

they will be exposed in 4 whoever they facing first round

Youngest team in the league with a chance at making the playoffs. I'd say you're trolling but you're just retarded.

djohn2oo8
03-04-2013, 10:29 AM
A know this guy really good, but for me he is not a NBA starter in playoff bound team.

The goal of this year was to be a developmental year, so making the playoffs would just be a bonus. The Rockets needed a 4 who can score, and that is Motiejuanas, which he has a higher upside than Patterson and Morris did.

8FOR!3
03-04-2013, 10:38 AM
You know Mark Cuban's got to be livid considering he signed all these role players in the offseason and his depth team hasn't amounted to shit bc Dirk's DONE.

Mal
03-04-2013, 10:41 AM
The goal of this year was to be a developmental year, so making the playoffs would just be a bonus. The Rockets needed a 4 who can score, and that is Motiejuanas, which he has a higher upside than Patterson and Morris did.

But I though we wasnt ready to compete with athletic guys on NBA lvl. He wasnt good rebounder also. But he lefty, with good skills. I am just surprised that he is starting for any NBA team so early in his career.

Kai
03-04-2013, 01:06 PM
But I though we wasnt ready to compete with athletic guys on NBA lvl. He wasnt good rebounder also. But he lefty, with good skills. I am just surprised that he is starting for any NBA team so early in his career.

You would have to think that he was bringing the goods in practice for our GM to ship out our entire PF rotation at the deadline. He has looked really good thus far. He's an active defender (still needs a lot of refining, but the motor is there), has post moves and can hit the outside shot.

oxioPnBwT2g

XiL36cCkGpA

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-04-2013, 05:21 PM

Congrats on finally reaching the postseason. Enjoy the curbstomping you niggas gunna get from OKC/SA

Trainwreck2100
03-04-2013, 05:25 PM
he rich as fuck

p.s. still love your sig

Latarian Milton
03-05-2013, 03:11 AM
teams like houston and GS will be early exits no matter what. they can shoot lights out on a given night but the young teams still have a lot to learn about how to win a best of 7 series imho

TrainOfThought5
03-05-2013, 04:33 AM
Youngest team in the league with a chance at making the playoffs. I'd say you're trolling but you're just retarded.

reminds me of last years clippers fans before we blew the doors off of them in 4 with 2 blowout games.

playoffs are just a different animal, and mediocre teams like rockets stand no chance.

spurraider21
03-05-2013, 05:41 AM

If Dwight decides to stay in LA, Rox would likely pursue Josh Smith to take over the 4-spot. Would be a natural fit on that team tbh. If Dwight decides to leave, the Rox could pull a sign and trade with Asik to LA, and go with D-Mo and Dwight at the 4 and 5. Your future looks bright either way tbh

djohn2oo8
03-05-2013, 06:15 PM
reminds me of last years clippers fans before we blew the doors off of them in 4 with 2 blowout games.

playoffs are just a different animal, and mediocre teams like rockets stand no chance.
Who knows. They were picked to finish last even after the Harden trade. They make the playoffs and there's no pressure.

Clipper Nation
03-05-2013, 06:18 PM

Truth bombs.... the Rockets have a good foundation in place but are a couple offseasons away from serious contention.... hell, the Clippers got a lot better this year and are STILL an offseason away from having a really good chance....