PDA

View Full Version : Obama/Biden flip floppin on Iran now.........intresting

BobaFett1
03-04-2013, 07:43 PM
So during the election Obama wanted to discuss issues with Iran and not threatened them with millitary action. Now since jigga won the elction he has changed tune and threatened them with millitary action? wth? Negro and cracker both have no clue what they are doing. Funny they ripped Mitt for talking tough on Iran now they are doing same shit. I am all for the goverment doing what they have to do but I was wondering how you Obama defenders would react to this matter?

Th'Pusher
03-04-2013, 07:45 PM
Take a look at to whom the speech was given. The same rhetoric was coming from the administration before, during and after the election.

BobaFett1
03-04-2013, 07:54 PM
Take a look at to whom the speech was given. The same rhetoric was coming from the administration before, during and after the election.

I am talking about Obama not the president before. Stick on the subject at hand liberals. Plus Biden was talking not pussy ass Obummer.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-04-2013, 08:00 PM
Both Romney and Obama are zionist shills, only difference being Romney was a lot worse. What Netanyahu wants from the US he gets from the US, and right now he wants to the US to fight his battles for him in Iran. This isn't a red vs. blue issue at all, it's an our country is controlled by zionists issue.

Th'Pusher
03-04-2013, 08:03 PM
I am talking about Obama not the adinistration before. Stick on the subject at hand liberals. Plus Biden was talking not pussy ass jigga Obummer.
You're uninformed and appear to be relatively stupid and racist as well. Have fun.

BobaFett1
03-04-2013, 08:06 PM
You're uninformed and appear to be relatively stupid and racist as well. Have fun.

racist? I said they are dumbasses does not make me racist.......u do not know me man

BobaFett1
03-04-2013, 08:08 PM

YOu liberals always use the race card.

Th'Pusher
03-04-2013, 08:09 PM
racist? I said they are dumbasses does not make me racist.......u do not know me man
Whatever you say. You're still uninformed and appear to be relatively stupid.

spursncowboys
03-04-2013, 08:12 PM
Both Romney and Obama are zionist shills, only difference being Romney was a lot worse. What Netanyahu wants from the US he gets from the US, and right now he wants to the US to fight his battles for him in Iran. This isn't a red vs. blue issue at all, it's an our country is controlled by zionists issue.
Do you realize you are moving into the B_D level? I was going to comment but why? It's so much non-sense. It's the type of stuff a first year philosophy major would be saying. Or the guy in high school who wears all black and talks about how he loves to debate people and is really into politics. This is Alamo Community College level.

BobaFett1
03-04-2013, 08:12 PM
Whatever you say. You're still uninformed and appear to be relatively stupid.

Th'Pusher u must be a Obummer worshipper.

Halberto
03-04-2013, 08:15 PM
I guess in your world situations never change?

BobaFett1
03-04-2013, 08:20 PM
I guess in your world situations never change?

I would of respect Obama more if he stayed like these during election. He never did because he wanted liberal votes. So he won he trying to act strong.

BobaFett1
03-04-2013, 08:21 PM
Do you realize you are moving into the B_D level? I was going to comment but why? It's so much non-sense. It's the type of stuff a first year philosophy major would be saying. Or the guy in high school who wears all black and talks about how he loves to debate people and is really into politics. This is Alamo Community College level.

OTC Level.

Th'Pusher
03-04-2013, 08:22 PM
Th'Pusher u must be a Obummer worshipper.
Nope. Just no noticeable policy shift.

BobaFett1
03-04-2013, 08:25 PM
Nope. Just no noticeable policy shift.

really cause biden said during election we talk before we talk action...........

Th'Pusher
03-04-2013, 08:25 PM
I would of respect Obama more if he stayed like these during election. He never did because he wanted liberal votes. So he won he trying to act strong.
You realize Biden was reinforcing the administration existing stance, right? That's why he said Obama was "not bluffing when he threatened force"...

Th'Pusher
03-04-2013, 08:29 PM
really cause biden said during election we talk before we talk action...........
And he maintained that position:

(Reuters) - U.S. Vice President Joe Biden insisted on Monday that President Barack Obama was not bluffing about using force to thwart Iran's nuclear ambitions if all else fails, even as Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called for a "credible military threat" against Tehran.

Seeking to reassure Israel and its U.S. supporters just weeks before Obama visits the Jewish state, Biden cautioned that all options, including sanctions and diplomacy, must be exhausted to ensure that the international community will be supportive if military action is deemed necessary.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/04/us-israel-iran-netanyahu-idUSBRE92312720130304

read a fucking article dude.

BobaFett1
03-04-2013, 08:34 PM
Biden should keep his fucking mouth shut.

Th'Pusher
03-04-2013, 08:37 PM
Biden should keep his fucking mouth shut.
:huh

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-04-2013, 08:42 PM

I used to think the "zionists control America" stuff was bullshit anti-Semitism up until a year ago (if you do some digging you'll find threads where I sang quite a different tune on Israel) but it seems obvious to me now that it's not at all. Netanyahu has more influence over America's foreign policy than any other foreign leader ever has in American history. Even after how much of a disaster the war in Iraq was, we have millions of people in this country (some of which just as liberal as I am on other issues) pining to go start another war that will cost another trillion dollars and more American lives than the war in Iraq did largely because a zionist leader on the other side of the world is telling us we need to. The fact going to war with Iran is even being seriously discussed with the shape our economy is in and with the domestic issues we have proves how much Israel controls this country.

I will say that any liberal who tries to justify any Obama administration aggression towards Iran is a hypocrite. It's a total flip flop if Obama starts showing aggression towards Iran.

Halberto
03-04-2013, 08:42 PM
Was this a troll job? Worst political debate I've seen here.

BobaFett1
03-04-2013, 08:45 PM
There is no debate because Obama is a appeaser. He is not gonna be tough on Iran.

BobaFett1
03-04-2013, 08:46 PM
I used to think the "zionists control America" stuff was bullshit anti-Semitism up until a year ago (if you do some digging you'll find threads where I sang quite a different tune on Israel) but it seems obvious to me now that it's not at all. Netanyahu has more influence over America's foreign policy than any other foreign leader ever has in American history. Even after how much of a disaster the war in Iraq was, we have millions of people in this country (some of which just as liberal as I am on other issues) pining to go start another war that will cost another trillion dollars and more American lives than the war in Iraq did largely because a zionist leader on the other side of the world is telling us we need to. The fact going to war with Iran is even being seriously discussed with the shape our economy is in and with the domestic issues we have proves how much Israel controls this country.

I will say that any liberal who tries to justify any Obama administration aggression towards Iran is a hypocrite. It's a total flip flop if Obama starts showing aggression towards Iran.

Obama if he sticked with his guns I could respect him.

BobaFett1
03-04-2013, 08:48 PM
Was this a troll job? Worst political debate I've seen here.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Halberto/+

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-04-2013, 08:53 PM
There is no debate because Obama is a appeaser. He is not gonna be tough on Iran.

Idk why that's a bad thing. The sooner we stop trying to control Iran, the sooner their clerics will stop being able to use us as a way of uniting Iran behind Islamic extremism. We empower radical clerics every time we try to influence Iran. If we didn't stage a coup in the 1950s to take out a Democratically elected leader in Iran so we could replace him with an oil puppet, we wouldn't have any of these problems we have with Iran today.

BobaFett1
03-04-2013, 08:55 PM
Idk why that's a bad thing. The sooner we stop trying to control Iran, the sooner their clerics will stop being able to use us as a way of uniting Iran behind Islamic extremism. We empower radical clerics every time we try to influence Iran. If we didn't stage a coup in the 1950s to take out a Democratically elected leader in Iran so we could replace him with an oil puppet, we wouldn't have any of these problems we have with Iran today.

DUNCANownsKOBE I kind of agree with you but man with the radical muslims would of been in control no matter what we did or not did.

Halberto
03-04-2013, 09:13 PM
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Halberto/+

whats this about?

spursncowboys
03-04-2013, 09:35 PM

So you are ok with Iran having proxy wars and manipulating most of the coutries to their West? I do notice that liberals who get into power have a different stance on the middle east. But I think that has a lot to do with the briefings they get. With the intel they have.

In the next hundred years I could see Iran as a full blown world power. In the past twenty years, they have just been getting more powerful and having a larger role

FuzzyLumpkins
03-04-2013, 09:37 PM
I am talking about Obama not the adinistration before. Stick on the subject at hand liberals. Plus Biden was talking not pussy ass Obummer.

This is a pretty stupid statement. And I'm trying to figure whose troll you are. The :cry this is my subject :cry schtick was a theme of someone's.

DarrinS
03-04-2013, 09:47 PM

Someone recently watched Argo. Lol

Wild Cobra
03-05-2013, 03:17 AM
So during the election Obama wanted to discuss issues with Iran and not threatened them with millitary action. Now since jigga won the elction he has changed tune and threatened them with millitary action? wth? Negro and cracker both have no clue what they are doing. Funny they ripped Mitt for talking tough on Iran now they are doing same shit. I am all for the goverment doing what they have to do but I was wondering how you Obama defenders would react to this matter?
Democrats have a history into taking us and continuing sticky wars. Look at Korea and Viet Nam. Most wars started by a republican were quickly dealt with. These terrorists put different challenges in to win. Just the same, Bush (43) did get us out of Iraq, and now... is it true? Is B. Hoperah O. wanting to take us back in?

Wild Cobra
03-05-2013, 03:18 AM
You forget. Blacks have special rights. Anytime you say anything not nice, it is a racist comment.

BobaFett1
03-05-2013, 08:51 AM
The liberal blacks do. If you are a conserative black then you get called a sell out.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-05-2013, 09:07 AM
Someone recently watched Argo. Lol

I honeslt haven't seen that movie yet. I had to do a research paper on the topic several years ago, but everything I said is fact. We took out a Democratically elected leader in a country and claim we're "promoting democracy!"

ChumpDumper
03-05-2013, 11:36 AM
Someone recently watched Argo. LolI haven't watched Argo.

What issue do you have with the statement as written, Darrin?

George Gervin's Afro
03-05-2013, 11:37 AM
So right wingers are in favor of using force with Iran.... why the complaining then?

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-05-2013, 11:41 AM
So right wingers are in favor of using force with Iran.... why the complaining then?

They only like using force and going to war when it's a Republican present. If Obama did it it'd be wasteful spending.

I'll actually give snc credit there. I might vehemently disagree with his foreign policy views, but at least he doesn't change them based off the letter next to the president's name.

Th'Pusher
03-05-2013, 11:42 AM
I haven't watched Argo.

What issue do you have with the statement as written, Darrin?

DarrinS learned something he didn't know from watching a movie and now assumes everyone else learned these facts from the movie as well.

ChumpDumper
03-05-2013, 11:43 AM
Darrin seriously didn't know that?

Damn, that's some ignorance right dere.

sjacquemotte
03-05-2013, 11:44 AM
I honeslt haven't seen that movie yet. I had to do a research paper on the topic several years ago, but everything I said is fact. We took out a Democratically elected leader in a country and claim we're "promoting democracy!"What country are you referring to

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-05-2013, 11:44 AM
DarrinS learned something he didn't know from watching a movie and now assumes everyone else learned these facts from the movie as well.

:lol what's funny is how true that is. He's projecting the fact he only learns about American history through movies onto other people. There's NOOOOOOOOO other way someone would be informed about the coup we staged if they didn't see Argo since that's the only way DarrinS would ever learn about it.

sjacquemotte
03-05-2013, 11:47 AM
They only like using force and going to war when it's a Republican present. If Obama did it it'd be wasteful spending.I'll actually give snc credit there. I might vehemently disagree with his foreign policy views, but at least he doesn't change them based off the letter next to the president's name.Btw good job bringing up issues and not trolling. Ftr: I'm not a hawk.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-05-2013, 11:48 AM
What country are you referring to

I'm referring to removing Mohammad Mosaddegh from power in Iran thereby replacing a democratically elected leader with a totalitarian shah (but you already know that).

The "promoting democracy!" part wasn't referring to any country in particular, it was about the US pretending to care about democracy in the middle east being total bullshit.

Clipper Nation
03-05-2013, 12:50 PM
You forget. Blacks have special rights. Anytime you say anything not nice, it is a racist comment.
Any time someone says they don't like most black people or refuse to be operated on by a black surgeon, it really IS a racist comment...

sjacquemotte
03-05-2013, 12:55 PM
Promoting democracy imo isn't bullshit. In Iran's case, keeping ussr from expanding was priority number one. Regardless of what the Shah did, the ayatollahs and mullahs have been far worse. For America, and especially the world. Especially if you factor in the precedent they set as the beg of radical Islam in the middle east

Wild Cobra
03-05-2013, 01:04 PM
Any time someone says they don't like most black people or refuse to be operated on by a black surgeon, it really IS a racist comment...
LOL...

I love how my choice comments stick in people's asses. I said I don't like most black people to stir the pot, and later said I don't like most white people either. I never said I wouldn't be operated on by a black surgeon, but was making a point about the quota system.

Ankle biters just can't let go...

Haven't you guys yet picked up? I'm an equal opportunity offender when it comes to stupidity..

Th'Pusher
03-05-2013, 01:04 PM
Darrin seriously didn't know that?

Damn, that's some ignorance right dere.
Based on what I've read on this board, I'd venture to guess that DarrinS is not very well read, at all. Hed be in the Bottom quintile if regular posters in the political forum were rated on how well read each was.

sjacquemotte
03-05-2013, 01:33 PM
Based on what I've read on this board, I'd venture to guess that DarrinS is not very well read, at all. Hed be in the Bottom quintile if regular posters in the political forum were rated on how well read each was.Where would you rate yourself?

Th'Pusher
03-05-2013, 01:50 PM
Difficult to say. 65 to 85 percentile.

ChumpDumper
03-05-2013, 01:59 PM
Promoting democracy imo isn't bullshit. In Iran's case, keeping ussr from expanding was priority number one. Regardless of what the Shah did, the ayatollahs and mullahs have been far worse. For America, and especially the world. Especially if you factor in the precedent they set as the beg of radical Islam in the middle eastThere's an argument to me made that the ayatollahs and mullahs came to power because we installed and supported the Shah for so long.

sjacquemotte
03-05-2013, 02:06 PM
There's an argument to me made that the ayatollahs and mullahs came to power because we installed and supported the Shah for so long.Yeah and it was pretty pathetic that they cia had no idea what was going on when it happened

Wild Cobra
03-05-2013, 02:16 PM
There's an argument to me made that the ayatollahs and mullahs came to power because we installed and supported the Shah for so long.
I would disagree for the simple fact that there is a long history of one group against another over there. Stability means supporting the lesser of the evils. We will likely never see democracy over there in our lifetimes, and Iraq will be a hard test.

ChumpDumper
03-05-2013, 02:24 PM
Yeah and it was pretty pathetic that they cia had no idea what was going on when it happenedWhen what happened? You'll have to be a bit more specific -- there is so much about which they have been clueless.

ElNono
03-05-2013, 02:29 PM
Democrats have a history into taking us and continuing sticky wars. Look at Korea and Viet Nam. Most wars started by a republican were quickly dealt with. These terrorists put different challenges in to win. Just the same, Bush (43) did get us out of Iraq, and now... is it true? Is B. Hoperah O. wanting to take us back in?

:lmao

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

ChumpDumper
03-05-2013, 02:33 PM
I would disagree for the simple fact that there is a long history of one group against another over there. Stability means supporting the lesser of the evils. We will likely never see democracy over there in our lifetimes, and Iraq will be a hard test.Uh, Iran had been electing parliament since 1906. Mossadegh was appointed by that parliament.

sjacquemotte
03-05-2013, 03:46 PM
When what happened? You'll have to be a bit more specific -- there is so much about which they have been clueless.Overthrowing the Shah

BobaFett1
03-06-2013, 01:09 AM
Th'Pusher twist the truth

Jacob1983
03-06-2013, 02:57 AM
Where is Ron Paul when you need him?

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-06-2013, 09:23 AM
Promoting democracy imo isn't bullshit. In Iran's case, keeping ussr from expanding was priority number one. Regardless of what the Shah did, the ayatollahs and mullahs have been far worse. For America, and especially the world. Especially if you factor in the precedent they set as the beg of radical Islam in the middle east

ChumpDumper already said it but I think the Shah oppressive regime is what led to the ayatollahs and mullahs.

I'm not saying promoting Democracy is bullshit, I'm saying the claim our government makes that we promote Democracy is bullshit when we take out Democratically elected officials.

sjacquemotte
03-06-2013, 12:31 PM
ChumpDumper already said it but I think the Shah oppressive regime is what led to the ayatollahs and mullahs.I'm not saying promoting Democracy is bullshit, I'm saying the claim our government makes that we promote Democracy is bullshit when we take out Democratically elected officials.Looking at it from there eyes, thou. Ike and America as a whole hasn't really dealt with the new world of that time. I imagined they took allot of advice from Churchill and Brittian, who had been in a war with Russia via "great game 1 & 2". I think that it's why at times our policies looks allot like a colonial power, rather than what we developed into. Mossade was trying to nationalize the oil fields with a coalition of socialists and radical Islamists. True it was controlled by bp. But in the beginning of the cold war, with his domino theory it would make sense that he would rather have a puppet than a communist backed politician.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-06-2013, 12:54 PM
Looking at it from there eyes, thou. Ike and America as a whole hasn't really dealt with the new world of that time. I imagined they room allot of advice from Churchill and British, who had been in a sat with Russia via "great game 1 & 2". I think that its why at times our policies looks allot like a colonial power, rather than what we developed into. Mossade was trying to nationalize the oil fields with a coalition of socialists and radical Islamists. True it was controlled by bp. But in the beginning of the cold war, with his domino theory it would make sense that he would rather have a puppet than a communist backed politician.
I can't disagree with any of that and it might have made sense for America at the time given the Soviet Union, but when we start compromising a nation's sovereignty and ability to do what it wants with its own oil fields, then we're no better than the Soviet Untion for splitting Germany in half, building the Berlin Wall, and we create enemies all over the world in doing so. From America's eyes at the time you're right that they were spreading Democracy by preventing USSR influence, but the cold war made them lose site of the fact they were compromising Iran's free will to chose its own allies and trade partners, or basically what Democracy is. Nationalizing the oil fields in Iran and trading with the Soviets might have been for the greater good of the people. IMO, we should focus on protecting the sovereignty of countries when other countries threaten it, like what we did in the original Persian Gulf War or Korean War. Then we really do create allies like South Korea and Kuwait.

You're 100% right that at the time we didn't know anything and we had no idea what kind of backlash that could come of it, but the discussion now is what we can learn from it as we obviously can't go back in time and change it. The puppet governments we put in place backfire and don't last.