PDA

View Full Version : Women trying to do men things

jag
03-05-2013, 01:29 PM
Here's how the first NFL tryout for a female went:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj7I0r7YVEE

Lauren Silberman, Female Kicker, Lasts 2 Kicks At NFL Regional Combine Tryout (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/03/lauren-silberman-female-kicker-nfl-combine_n_2803293.html)

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. — Lauren Silberman lined up for a kick at NFL history, took a deep breath and booted the football.

It barely went anywhere, traveling 19 yards, and she grabbed at her right leg.

Still, it was good enough to make her the first woman to try out at a regional combine, even if her day lasted all of two kicks.

With the 36 other kickers – all male – a handful of scouts and more than two dozen media watching in complete silence at the New York Jets' practice facility, Silberman struggled for about 20 seconds to place the football on the tee before measuring her steps and then trying that second kick.

This one went only about 13 yards.

She then asked to see a trainer and left the practice field after injuring her quadriceps, and appeared to be slightly favoring her right leg.

"They certainly didn't go as far as they were in practices," Silberman said, "but I tried to work through the pain."

So she was either so terrible she could only kick the ball 19 years, and then pretended to get hurt. OR She was so terrible she could only kick the ball 19 yards, and then blew out her leg in the process.

This whole thing could have been avoided had she been in the kitchen where she is supposed to be. My dinner isn't going to cook itself, sweetheart.

Wild Cobra
03-05-2013, 01:38 PM
You should move to The Dalles, OR and become A professional Cherry Picker.

Wild Cobra
03-05-2013, 01:41 PM
h54MXnHdM7c

I. Hustle
03-05-2013, 02:09 PM
No wonder. Here she is smoking cigarettes. You can't do well if you don't take care of your body.
http://www.laurendarling.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Christian1.jpg

cantthinkofanything
03-05-2013, 02:15 PM
Gross. She's ugly as hell. The smoking is also a big turn off.

mrsmaalox
03-05-2013, 02:18 PM
Damn that looks just like my friend Ed Wolford, may he rest in peace

CubanSucks
03-05-2013, 03:10 PM
h54MXnHdM7c

WC with the self-righteous goods

jeebus
03-05-2013, 03:16 PM
They could use her for onside kicks. "Now go out there and kick it as hard as you can!!"

Floyd Pacquiao
03-05-2013, 03:33 PM
Here's how the first NFL tryout for a female went:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj7I0r7YVEE

well thats an odd looking kitchen she's in.

So she was either so terrible she could only kick the ball 19 years, and then pretended to get hurt. OR She was so terrible she could only kick the ball 19 yards, and then blew out her leg in the process.

This whole thing could have been avoided had she been in the kitchen where she is supposed to be. My dinner isn't going to cook itself, sweetheart.

well that's a funny looking kitchen she's in.

Latarian Milton
03-06-2013, 06:23 AM
gonna be hilarious to play bitch on the bitch with all male players but she wouldn't be a bad acquisition to be locker room imho. bitch doesn't look too bad, she would be a stimulus to the rest of the team and make her teammates play better

TDMVPDPOY
03-06-2013, 09:19 AM
BRAZZERS waiting to happen

resistanze
03-06-2013, 09:23 AM
I'm pretty sure my mother could kick a ball farther than 19 yards. She's just a fail all around.

Leetonidas
03-06-2013, 09:30 AM
I laughed my ass of when I saw that on the news the other day. Women need to learn their place :lol you won't see a man trying to cook a nice Thanksgiving dinner

703 Spurz
03-10-2013, 06:32 PM
h54MXnHdM7c

Props to her for being a good kicker. The OP's story on the bag who can't kick more than 20 yards, she needs to get nude this second and shut her trap while cooking us meatloaf.

DMC
03-10-2013, 08:24 PM
She has a split between her uprights.

Wild Cobra
03-11-2013, 03:33 AM
Props to her for being a good kicker. The OP's story on the bag who can't kick more than 20 yards, she needs to get nude this second and shut her trap while cooking us meatloaf.
So, you are OK with a Cherry picked video, when she probably does good on a regular basis.

Every one fucks up from time to time. I find it very dumb to focus on one bad video, when she would have never had a tryout without someone seeing what she is capable of.

The OP is a loser OP. Period.

Leetonidas
03-11-2013, 10:09 AM
Wasn't it an open tryout?