PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Are the 2012-2013 Lakers the Most Underachieving Team Ever Assembled?

Calispursfan11
03-06-2013, 02:39 AM
Nash - 2 time MVP, one of the most efficient players and playmakers in the league, makes all around him better.

Howard - A Superman--like specimen, tossing basketballs through hoops from stratospheric heights. Far and away the most athletic and potentially dominant Center in the league. Bad attitude though.

Gasol - Declared the best European Bigman in the NBA not named Dirk. Great playmaker and teammate.

Metta World Peace - One of the best perimeter defenders of our time. Not afraid to chuck threes when necessary and to lay down the law with his fists.

Kobe - the Mamba, the most destructive and feared player in the NBA for over a decade. Will shoot the basketball until his legs break off and then will keep shooting and demanding the ball until he croaks.

Bench - never heard of any of these scrubs tbh...

Aside from the disruptive coaching changes and some injuries (which many other teams including the Spurs have had), why is this team so bad at this late stage of the season? Granted they have come back somewhat, but only against mediocre teams tbh. Can chemistry really be that terrible or is this team really not very good?

It's hard to fathom that they are just playing possum until it's time to flip the switch.

td4mvp2k
03-06-2013, 02:44 AM
The Most ever in the NBA

racm
03-06-2013, 02:50 AM
I think they just surpassed the 2002 Bucks. That team came within a game of playing in the Finals, then started out 9-1 and was 28-18 at the All-Star break.

Then they finished 41-41 and the 9th seed in a pretty diluted East.

Mal
03-06-2013, 02:55 AM
define underachieving ?

Halberto
03-06-2013, 02:58 AM
They are the shining example that a team can have the most collective talent but without chemistry and teamwork talent means nothing. If the Lakers find a way to get even more comfortable and trust each other then the rest of the league is in deep shit..... lol Kobe only trusts himself though...

Calispursfan11
03-06-2013, 02:58 AM
define underachieving ?

Underachieving = not up to their personal best as in the parts are good enough to produce more wins than what is actually being produced by the whole.

Thebesteva
03-06-2013, 02:59 AM
It pains me to say it but it has to go down as the greatest failure in NBA history. When you look at it from a microscope, there are millions of reasons why it's silly to think this team was going to be great from the beginning. 1) Got older 2) Dwight Howard's injury was just as bad as many people said, if not worst 3) Coaching problems, 4) No depth 5) Outside of Clark, no youth etc etc.

But excuses aside, this team being under .500 is ridiculous. Even if they make the 8th seed it's beyond embarrassing I have no idea how things will play out, and time usually heals everything. But Jim Buss in 2 years has managed to completely destroy everything his father worked for. This is the equivalent of the Spurs owner switching and them firing everything that has to do with Greg Popovich. Why would you do that? If there was a formula that worked, why would you destroy it and want to do it 'your way'? Fuck Jim Buss and at the moment these Lakers deserve this failure.

Calispursfan11
03-06-2013, 03:00 AM
I think they just surpassed the 2002 Bucks. That team came within a game of playing in the Finals, then started out 9-1 and was 28-18 at the All-Star break.

Were Michael Redd and Tim Thomas on that team? I can't remember who they had exactly.

racm
03-06-2013, 03:01 AM
Lakersarethebesteva: Jim Buss is just like his East Coast cousin Dolan.

racm
03-06-2013, 03:02 AM
Were Michael Redd and Tim Thomas on that team? I can't remember who they had exactly.

Starting five was the "Big Three" of Sam Cassell, Ray Allen, and Glenn Robinson. Then they had Anthony Mason fresh off an All-Star appearance. Their weakest spot was center, with Joel Przybilla getting starts.

Thebesteva
03-06-2013, 03:04 AM
Lakersarethebesteva (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=42939): Jim Buss is just like his East Coast cousin Dolan.

Jerry Buss' worst move was not appointing his daughter as co-owner of the Lakers. She truly is the shit. What's happened with the Lakers is no different than the movie Gladiator. An amazing leader passes and his power hungry son takes over. The daughter is also the one that was the true ruler but because she's a female, she ultimately will not own the Lakers.

Very sad, and I'm not sure what happens now. I think Jim Buss will face failure for a few years until ultimately he learns from it and starts making the right moves.

Calispursfan11
03-06-2013, 03:05 AM
D Antoni is really not helping either. I think his wishy washiness and Beta Male approach has a lot to do with the problems that persist. He is truly terrible and his run and gun system won't ever work with this group of guys. Running his system with this personnal is as bad as having someone like Aaron Brooks or Ty Lawson post up everytime down the floor.

racm
03-06-2013, 03:06 AM
Jerry Buss' worst move was not appointing his daughter as co-owner of the Lakers. She truly is the shit. What's happened with the Lakers is no different than the movie Gladiator. An amazing leader passes and his power hungry son takes over. The daughter is also the one that was the true ruler but because she's a female, she ultimately will not own the Lakers.

Very sad, and I'm not sure what happens now. I think Jim Buss will face failure for a few years until ultimately he learns from it and starts making the right moves.

Hey, at least Jeanie got a ring this season.

Calispursfan11
03-06-2013, 03:09 AM

Great analogy. I see the parallels there.

Calispursfan11
03-06-2013, 03:10 AM
Starting five was the "Big Three" of Sam Cassell, Ray Allen, and Glenn Robinson. Then they had Anthony Mason fresh off an All-Star appearance. Their weakest spot was center, with Joel Przybilla getting starts.

Very impressive lineup for sure. Now I remember. They were much better than their record. I could see the Lakers having a very very outside chance of advancing past round 1 but only if the higher seed (Spurs, OKC or Clips) gets a major injury or two.

NASpurs
03-06-2013, 03:17 AM
Isn't Howard the only player in his prime while the others are way past it? And even Howard isn't the same after coming back from back surgery. Not trying to make excuses for them but it's pretty obvious observation. The team is just a disaster from the start either way.

Thebesteva
03-06-2013, 03:17 AM
BTW aside from me fucking around 90% of the time on this account, in real life I have a bet with a few of my friends that the Lakers will miss the playoffs. They are still convinced Lakers have a shot at going far. I've had this bet going since December. I thought I was a lock last month, it looks like I might lose.

racm
03-06-2013, 03:20 AM
Very impressive lineup for sure. Now I remember. They were much better than their record. I could see the Lakers having a very very outside chance of advancing past round 1 but only if the higher seed (Spurs, OKC or Clips) gets a major injury or two.

Chemistry was also the problem with that team. Anthony Mason that season makes Dwight this season look like a boy scout in terms of team first attitude.

George Karl also called him out in the media.

Jt.ONE
03-06-2013, 04:10 AM
BTW aside from me fucking around 90% of the time on this account, in real life I have a bet with a few of my friends that the Lakers will miss the playoffs. They are still convinced Lakers have a shot at going far. I've had this bet going since December. I thought I was a lock last month, it looks like I might lose.

you gon' win that bet imho

midnightpulp
03-06-2013, 04:14 AM
Per media and casual fan hype: Yes.

Per fans who actually know basketball: No.

From the start, I called this team one giant lateral move. Even with all the big name acquisitions, I was never sold this team could win a championship, even playing under Mike Brown, which would've had the Lakers playing the proper "grit and grind" system.

Ultimately, they simply lack the perimeter quickness and depth required to compete for a championship in the modern NBA. Once upon-a-time, size killed in the NBA. Now speed kills. And the Lakers are just about the slowest team in the league.

lefty
03-06-2013, 04:17 AM

Also, the 90-92 Blazers

And the 2001 Blazers ; best record in the NBA, then after the ASG, they were not the same and I think they finished 7th and lost to L.A in the 1st round

Thebesteva
03-06-2013, 05:06 AM

From the start, I called this team one giant lateral move. Even with all the big name acquisitions, I was never sold this team could win a championship, even playing under Mike Brown, which would've had the Lakers playing the proper "grit and grind" system.

Ultimately, they simply lack the perimeter quickness and depth required to compete for a championship in the modern NBA. Once upon-a-time, size killed in the NBA. Now speed kills. And the Lakers are just about the slowest team in the league.

Solid analysis. I remember hearing bout the Nash acquisition and saying to myself that he wont fit into the offense at all and probably injure his leg early into the season and miss a ton of games. It was that predictable in all honesty. When we acquired Dwight I was ecstatic, I thought this team would have a shot at the finals but no chance against Miami.

Once I heard some shit about Mike Brown and the princeton offense I knew it was over. Also, passing up on Barnes, Barbosa, etc was a mistake. They arent much, but when your best 3 point shooter is Jodie Meeks you know you're in trouble.

Latarian Milton
03-06-2013, 06:47 AM
lakers will make the playoffs with refs on their side, only to get shit beaten into themselves in the 1st round though

pad300
03-06-2013, 03:43 PM

Another perspective on the issue is value for the money... Which might just make the current Lakers indeed the most underachieving in terms of value for the money. I believe they have the biggest amount over the lux tax line in history, and are definitely (with the new CBA) the largest lux tax payers of all time. All for a < .500 basketball team that is unlikely to make the playoffs; that is pretty damnedly underachieving.

Also, Lakersarethebesteva

there are millions of reasons why it's silly to think this team was going to be great from the beginning. 1) Got older 2) Dwight Howard's injury was just as bad as many people said, if not worst 3) Coaching problems, 4) No depth 5) Outside of Clark, no youth etc etc.

You missed one; the "Leadership" has been absolute f'ing garbage. Kobe's job as captain and he hasn't done it. Even with all the other problems, if the horses were willing to pull together and try, that team should be at least a 4th seed. Kobe can't, even by example (by throwing himself on the sword of "passing" - rather than jacking every shot he can), motivate them to sacrifice for each other and the good of the team...

Before anyone starts making excuses, Jordan coexisted with Pippen. Duncan with Parker and Ginobili. Lebron with Wade and Bosh. Even Durant and Westbrook (and Harden last season). Kobe couldn't live with Shaq in the end, and apparently can't live with Dwight. You can be the Alpha dog, but you gotta lead the pack, not fight with the rest of the pack... but Kobe turns on his own pack when times are tough. He's got the talent, but not the soul to be an all time great.

ambchang
03-06-2013, 04:03 PM
It pains me to say it but it has to go down as the greatest failure in NBA history. When you look at it from a microscope, there are millions of reasons why it's silly to think this team was going to be great from the beginning. 1) Got older 2) Dwight Howard's injury was just as bad as many people said, if not worst 3) Coaching problems, 4) No depth 5) Outside of Clark, no youth etc etc.

But excuses aside, this team being under .500 is ridiculous. Even if they make the 8th seed it's beyond embarrassing I have no idea how things will play out, and time usually heals everything. But Jim Buss in 2 years has managed to completely destroy everything his father worked for. This is the equivalent of the Spurs owner switching and them firing everything that has to do with Greg Popovich. Why would you do that? If there was a formula that worked, why would you destroy it and want to do it 'your way'? Fuck Jim Buss and at the moment these Lakers deserve this failure.

Almost like someone did the Inception on Jimmy boy.

cheguevara
03-06-2013, 04:07 PM
not really.
washed up nash. washed up metta. old kobe. pringles. exposed dwight.

anyone who thought this team would amount to anything just don't know what the fuck they talking about.

so the word is not underachieveing, it's ubberhyped.

Spurs_Be_Beastin'
03-06-2013, 04:12 PM
hell yes.

Thread
03-06-2013, 04:15 PM
My solace rests in the fact that come mid-June, they'll be 29 others in last place with us. And if anybody on this Forum thinks for a second they're gonna walk away from that reality they've another thing coming.

Let us proceed...

dunkman
03-06-2013, 04:32 PM
The Lakers bigs are the best in the league, Dwight, Pau, Jamison, Hill, Clark. 3 are heathy, so that shouldn't be a problem. At swing positions, the have Metta, Kobe and Meeks, well Kobe's top 10 NBA player, MWP is having a good season and Meeks isn't a bad bench player. Finally, Nash and Blake run the point, third string is Duhon also an legit NBA player.

Their problem is coaching, Jim picked a wrong coach for that roster, Phil was a better choice. Another problem is that Kobe doesn't pass the ball to the Lakers bigs, which negates their advantages over other NBA teams, also Kobe and Dwight continuously whine to the press.

Sure Dwight isn't an MVP candidate after the back surgery, however he's an all-star, probably will make the all-nba and all-defensive teams too. The lack of deep is a non-sense too. Jamison was an all-star and 6th man of the year. Kobe, MWP and Dwight have no problems playing extended minutes, and Nash has good backups.

The only weakness is the PG defense as both Nash and Blake play bad defense, but they could use Duhon, also funnel to the paint. And the need Pau back, he's not "way" passed his prime, neither are Kobe, Dwight or Jamison. Nash isn't an MVP type of player at this point, but he's still good.

I think they have chances of making the playoffs, but will be first round fodder, OKC and the Spurs are much better teams.

pad300
03-06-2013, 04:34 PM
My solace rests in the fact that come mid-June,they'll be 29 others in last place with us. And if anybody on this Forum thinks for a second they're gonna walk away from that reality they've another thing coming.

Let us proceed...

Hmmm.... Laker Fan can't count. Explains a lot does that...

29 (others) + 1 (Lakers) + 1 (Champion) = 31
There are 30 teams in the NBA

cheguevara
03-06-2013, 04:38 PM
The Lakers bigs are the best in the league, Dwight, Pau, Jamison, Hill, Clark. 3 are heathy, so that shouldn't be a problem. At swing positions, the have Metta, Kobe and Meeks, well Kobe's top 10 NBA player, MWP is having a good season and Meeks isn't a bad bench player. Finally, Nash and Blake run the point, third string is Duhon also an legit NBA player.

Their problem is coaching, Jim picked a wrong coach for that roster, Phil was a better choice. Another problem is that Kobe doesn't pass the ball to the Lakers bigs, which negates their advantages over other NBA teams, also Kobe and Dwight continuously whine to the press.

Sure Dwight isn't an MVP candidate after the back surgery, however he's an all-star, probably will make the all-nba and all-defensive teams too. The lack of deep is a non-sense too. Jamison was an all-star and 6th man of the year. Kobe, MWP and Dwight have no problems playing extended minutes, and Nash has good backups.

The only weakness is the PG defense as both Nash and Blake play bad defense, but they could use Duhon, also funnel to the paint. And the need Pau back, he's not "way" passed his prime, neither are Kobe, Dwight or Jamison. Nash isn't an MVP type of player at this point, but he's still good.

I think they have chances of making the playoffs, but will be first round fodder, OKC and the Spurs are much better teams.

couldn't disagree more. Dwight has not been anywhere near allstar quality this year. Neither has Pau for that matter. Clark is decent, Hill pretty average. And Jamison has always been a statpadder in losing teams, dude's a loser period. that amounts to a pretty pedestrian to bad frontline.

Metta is having a bad year. Agree Kobe is top 10 but his ball domination hurts the lakers more in the long run. And they have with no doubt in my mind one of the worst small guard lineup in the NBA. Nash/Blake/Meeks/Duhon :lol embarrassing

taking all that into account and you have a borderline playoff team. so they are playing up to expectations IMO

ambchang
03-06-2013, 04:42 PM
I would say that if they aren't, they are close to it.

Hindsight is 20/20, and people are now talking like they will amount to nothing from the get go. Were there people that said they won't win the championship, not going to reach the finals, or not even a favourite title contender? Sure! But how many people said they won't make the playoffs, or close to it? How many people said they will be a ~.500 team come March. I bet nobody did.

Sure, players got old, injured, but they have way too much talent to roll out the results they have now. Kobe, despite old, is still one of the leading scorers in the league, Dwight, for all his injuries and wussiness, is still leading the league in rebounds, Nash, for his age and injuries, was leading the league the league in assists 2 seasons ago, and close to it last year. MWP has actually played much better this year than the last two or three years.

The problem lies in coaching and bad chemistry. It's like putting a Ferrari engine in the body of a Ford GT and driving it in off road conditions. The team was not built for the style it is currently playing, and Kobe is exposed as a ball-dominant wing who requires an elite front line to be a playoff team.

Like I said earlier on in the season, if the Lakers can just run pick and rolls all day with Nash and Gasol/Dwight, with MWP spotting up at the corner, and Kobe bailing them out, the offense will be unstoppable.

ambchang
03-06-2013, 04:45 PM
couldn't disagree more. Dwight has not been anywhere near allstar quality this year. Neither has Pau for that matter. Clark is decent, Hill pretty average. And Jamison has always been a statpadder in losing teams, dude's a loser period. that amounts to a pretty pedestrian to bad frontline.

Metta is having a bad year. Agree Kobe is top 10 but his ball domination hurts the lakers more in the long run. And they have with no doubt in my mind one of the worst small guard lineup in the NBA. Nash/Blake/Meeks/Duhon :lol embarrassing

taking all that into account and you have a borderline playoff team. so they are playing up to expectations IMO

Dwight is not close to his former MVP-caliber self, but he is undoubtedly an All-Star big. I can't think of another centre better than Dwight this year. Nobody else is even close.

MWP has been playing as good as he had in three years.

Gasol was misused and injured, but he is still good.

Clark and Hill has always been average to below average, but the expectations of the Lakers never rested on them. Same with Jamison.

Their PG issues had not been worse than last year with Fisher/Saviour, and Kobe has always played this way.

cheguevara
03-06-2013, 04:54 PM
Dwight is not close to his former MVP-caliber self, but he is undoubtedly an All-Star big. I can't think of another centre better than Dwight this year. Nobody else is even close.

Duncan, Gasol, Duncan, Chandler, Horford, Lopez, Noah, Jefferson. I'd take any of those over Dwight.

again the discussion is whether this years team should be a contender. and as composed IMO they are not even close. last year they weren't either.

ambchang
03-06-2013, 05:00 PM
Duncan, Gasol, Duncan, Chandler, Horford, Lopez, Noah, Jefferson. I'd take any of those over Dwight.

again the discussion is whether this years team should be a contender. and as composed IMO they are not even close. last year they weren't either.

The discussion is whether they underachieved, not whether they should be a contender. Even if the expectation was that they were the same as last year, they still underachieved massively, they are nowhere close to what they were last year.

Thread
03-06-2013, 05:04 PM
Hmmm.... Laker Fan can't count. Explains a lot does that...

29 (others) + 1 (Lakers) + 1 (Champion) = 31
There are 30 teams in the NBA

:rolleyes

cheguevara
03-06-2013, 05:08 PM
The discussion is whether they underachieved, not whether they should be a contender. Even if the expectation was that they were the same as last year, they still underachieved massively, they are nowhere close to what they were last year.

so what was your expectation on this team?

the thread title is biggest underachiever in NBA history which should only be labeled on teams that came in as "contenders" in expectation. IMO this rules out the lakers because the team as assembled was never to be a contender.

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-06-2013, 05:10 PM
If they don't make the playoffs I'd say yes.

JamStone
03-06-2013, 05:12 PM
It's not the only reason, and not even the biggest reason, but the amount of missed games due to injuries kind of changes what the expectations should have been. Three main guys to the core of the team (Nash, Gasol, and Howard) have missed a combined 55 games. The team has played 61 games. And Dwight hasn't even really been healthy in many of the games he has played. You can add another 70 or so missed games to rotations players Blake and Hill. Even if injuries aren't the only reason or the biggest reason the Lakers have struggled this season, you certainly have to factor them into why they have struggled. The Steve Blake injury on its own would not have been huge, but it happened while Nash was still injured and the Lakers had to trot out Duhon and Morris for many games (about 20 games or so). Kobe and World Peace are the only two guys in the regular rotation to play in pretty much every game (add Meeks and Jamison if you argue they are both part of the regular rotation). That's pretty significant. But because they were bad even before all the injuries piled up, it doesn't get mentioned very much.

Not to say had the Lakers been relatively healthy all season long they'd be challenging the Spurs and Thunder for the league's top record. Clearly, there are other issues that have led to their struggles this season. But you have to believe they'd be quite a bit better than their record is right now. They're still disappointing. They might even still be the most underachieving team ever. But I think the claim of most underachieving all time would be much more definitive if not for all the missed games due to injury.

Thread
03-06-2013, 05:29 PM
^
My Team Detroit Pistons

:lmao:lmao:lmao

kobedwight2412
03-06-2013, 05:36 PM
If they were all healthy with no injuries then sure other wise stfu

dunkman
03-06-2013, 07:29 PM
Injury excuses? Manu, Parker, Duncan, Kawhi, Neal and Jack have missed games too. At some point, the Spurs were without a SF.

ambchang
03-07-2013, 09:00 AM
so what was your expectation on this team?

the thread title is biggest underachiever in NBA history which should only be labeled on teams that came in as "contenders" in expectation. IMO this rules out the lakers because the team as assembled was never to be a contender.

My expectation of this team was title contention, at least a top 3 seed in the Western Conference, going to the second round, and possibly WCF and finals.

An underachiever in does not need to be a contender, a team could be of playoff expectations, and fail miserably, and still underachieve. The Raptors this season would qualify. A team could even be expected to win 30 games, but only winning 10 would be an underachievement.

With all the flaws the team has, they still have too many strengths to be a, at best, borderline playoff team.

ambchang
03-07-2013, 09:41 AM
The Spurs now have Duncan, Parker and Ginobili missing 29 games combined for the season, while this is barely half of what three rotational players on the Lakers missed, Kobe Bryant didn't miss any games either.

And to top it off, a majority of those games were missed by Gasol and Nash, with Dwight only missing 6 games. With a healthy Bryant and a Dwight Howard still playing at an All Star level, the Lakers should at least be better than GSW, Utah, Houston, and probably Denver and Memphis. But it isn't.

To top it off, the Lakers best 5-man lineup this season doesn't even include Pau Gasol, it's MWP, Bryant, Howard, Nash and Meeks with a +49.4ppg per 100 posessions. In fact, Gasol isn't even in the 2nd, 3rd, or even 4th best 5-man lineup, he was only a member of the 5th best lineup of the Lakers, when they were +14.5ppg per posessions (and that lineup does not include Nash).

The best lineup with Dwight, Nash and Gasol in it was a mere +4.2 per 100 possessions, which isn't that far off from the +1.4 per 100 possessions of the entire team has been putting up.

Finally, the Lakers are fine on offense this year, they are #8 in offensive efficiency, in #6 in ppg. Their struggles, as we all know, are on defense. Nash will not help them on defense.

Thread
03-07-2013, 09:47 AM
Only pussies & assholes cite the injury card.

Thread
03-07-2013, 09:54 AM
What nags at me is the grinding & boundless loss of Odom. His numbers in his last season were superb. That calamity (the Paul trade) continues to haunt this team, not because Paul didn't come, but, because Odom left. Two years later and we're still looking down the bench & reaching for him, in vain.

We were granted a nearly 2 million dollar salary slot for the loss of Hill which inexplicably we've chosen to forsake. The fact is to this day the slot never has seen but a glimmer of public light & absolutely no accountability on it's dormant status.

FYM
03-07-2013, 10:57 AM
I don't know how it is even a question, $100M payroll and just being a .500 team :lmao

Thread
03-07-2013, 11:16 AM
^Pierce swearing up & fuckin' down he'd not return to Los Angeles in June of '10. Then the fuck not only has to follow us in attendant charter flights across the nation, but, the hump let's Artest takes his pants down in broad daylight.

Just like that.

BUMP
03-07-2013, 11:18 AM
^Pierce swearing up & fuckin' down he'd not return to Los Angeles in June of '10. Then the fuck not only has to follow us in attendant charter flights across the nation, but, the hump let's Artest takes his pants down in broad daylight.

Just like that.

I don't wanna hear it 'hrea. You guys should be on the top of the mountain, 1 seed style, yet you're out here talkin 'bout trading the franchise player, missing the playoffs, etc. You gotta shit where ya eat, and there's no way around it.

nuh, uh Daddy-O

Thread
03-07-2013, 11:23 AM
^You're in the same fuckin' line with us, sassafras.

Don't even start.

FYM
03-07-2013, 03:34 PM

Just like that.

just like that, his team will make the POs without sweating like a pig sans rondo when yours $100M payroll team is counting on teams tanking to get there.

Thread
03-07-2013, 05:22 PM
just like that, his team will make the POs without sweating like a pig sans rondo when yours $100M payroll team is counting on teams tanking to get there.

Nonetheless you still left one on the table in '10, and you know it. I still remember the end:::all the Celtics exiting stage right, save Rasheed Wallace, who exited stage left and ended up trying to break & enter the official's locker room. LAPD SWAT had to carry that rockhead out in his uniform and run him off of Staple property.

tee, hee.

FYM
03-07-2013, 07:29 PM
Nonetheless you still left one on the table in '10, and you know it. I still remember the end:::all the Celtics exiting stage right, save Rasheed Wallace, who exited stage left and ended up trying to break & enter the official's locker room. LAPD SWAT had to carry that rockhead out in his uniform and run him off of Staple property.

tee, hee.

Still and put in a nutshell
boston 17
los Angeles 11

tee, hee

Thread
03-07-2013, 08:15 PM
Still and put in a nutshell
boston 17
los Angeles 16

FYM
03-07-2013, 09:08 PM
^ no no
Los Angeles 11
Boston 17

Budkin
03-07-2013, 09:19 PM
Hell yes... these guys should be tearing shit up.

Latarian Milton
03-07-2013, 11:51 PM
07' mavs was by far the biggest underachiever of the 21st century and the lakers this season ain't even close. mavs made the finals the prior year and were only one and a half quarters away from winning their 1st ever championship, in 06-07 they finished atop the league come the end of that season. nigga just got robbed by refs and horseshit shots in the 1st round of that year imho

Thread
03-08-2013, 12:16 AM
^ no no
Los Angeles 16
Boston 17

phxspurfan
03-08-2013, 01:34 AM
05 lakers had 4 hall of famers and didnt even make the finals

FYM
03-08-2013, 06:59 AM
Los Angeles 11 Boston 17.