PDA

View Full Version : In the "what will they come up with next?" category

CosmicCowboy
03-06-2013, 04:14 PM
camelflage to hide your cameltoe.

http://www.camelflage.com/

Seems like if it was really a concern they would just wear different pants...

cantthinkofanything
03-06-2013, 04:31 PM
camelflage to hide your cameltoe.

http://www.camelflage.com/

Seems like if it was really a concern they would just wear different pants...

Hey dumbass, did you read the information?

These aren't your ordinary panty, they were specifically designed to smooth out your feminine parts under tight clothing. Yoga and exercise pants, leggings, tight shorts, skinny jeans or even some work trousers can have a shorter inseam.

So what kind of pants should they wear if they're doing yoga and have a bulging camel toe?

Vagina
03-06-2013, 04:40 PM
Well shut my mouth.

mrsmaalox
03-06-2013, 04:41 PM
Some cameltoes are much more offensive than others :lol

Just curious, but are men turned off by it? I don't mean a huge fat catcher's mitt, but like on the before pic in that link?

cantthinkofanything
03-06-2013, 04:59 PM

Just curious, but are men turned off by it? I don't mean a huge fat catcher's mitt, but like on the before pic in that link?

Not turned off by it. Not sure that it's a turn on either...other than the fact it draws your eyes to it and reminds you of what it's there for.

Ron Jeremy
03-06-2013, 05:19 PM

Are women turned off by seeing a man's "junk" in tight jeans or speedos? Nothing I can do about my bulge I was just curious.

CosmicCowboy
03-06-2013, 05:41 PM
Hey dumbass, did you read the information?

So what kind of pants should they wear if they're doing yoga and have a bulging camel toe?

Of course I read it, asshole.

You realize they had yoga before they had yoga pants, right? There are lots of options. Kind of like fat people shouldn't wear spandex.

If you are self conscious about your ginormous cameltoe then don't wear tight revealing pants. problem solved.

cantthinkofanything
03-06-2013, 05:49 PM

You realize they had yoga before they had yoga pants, right? There are lots of options. Kind of like fat people shouldn't wear spandex.

If you are self conscious about your ginormous cameltoe then don't wear tight revealing pants. problem solved.

Ridiculous. What else would you wear to yoga? If you're self-conscious about your cameltoe, why not wear the camelflage?
Isn't that a better solution than wearing corduroys to yoga class?

CuckingFunt
03-06-2013, 06:17 PM
And the drag queens rejoiced.

CosmicCowboy
03-06-2013, 06:55 PM
And the drag queens rejoiced.

:lol

I actually thought about your Nawlins he/shes when I saw that. Less duct tape required.

CosmicCowboy
03-06-2013, 06:56 PM
Ridiculous. What else would you wear to yoga? If you're self-conscious about your cameltoe, why not wear the camelflage?
Isn't that a better solution than wearing corduroys to yoga class?

Your stupid is showing.

Again.

cantthinkofanything
03-06-2013, 07:09 PM
Your stupid is showing.

Again.

Says the one who can't fathom the creation or need of Cameflage.
"Der...what will they think of next?"
Holy shit, you'll have to be sedated when you hear about the Flowbee or Shamwow.

Trill Clinton
03-06-2013, 08:02 PM
Says the one who can't fathom the creation or need of Cameflage.
"Der...what will they think of next?"
Holy shit, you'll have to be sedated when you hear about the Flowbee or Shamwow.

:lmao

FuzzyLumpkins
03-07-2013, 01:11 AM
What I want to know is how CC ended up finding that.

Wild Cobra
03-07-2013, 03:53 AM

OMG...

Now I see that disgusting image in my head again.

A woman, must have been at least 350lbs, riding a bicycle, wearing spandex, on cobblestone...

The fat on her body was like waves...

mrsmaalox
03-07-2013, 10:25 AM
Are women turned off by seeing a man's "junk" in tight jeans or speedos? Nothing I can do about my bulge I was just curious.

Well of course it depends on the man and his junk. I don't naturally look in that area when I see a guy, but some just "jump" out at you and those ones are usually pretty sickening :lol I can't say even a good one is a turn on, I just find it all a bit embarrassing.

Twisted_Dawg
03-07-2013, 11:32 PM

:lol a huge fat catcher's mitt.

Are we turned on by it? If it is some fat fucking beast in polyester pants at Walmart, no. But a hot chick, really depends on the presentation. It's got to be done right.

mrsmaalox
03-08-2013, 10:28 AM
:lol a huge fat catcher's mitt.

Are we turned on by it? If it is some fat fucking beast in polyester pants at Walmart, no. But a hot chick, really depends on the presentation. It's got to be done right.

My friend and I busted a gut last weekend over that catcher's mitt phrase :lol

I wondered about that because I live half my life in spandex running shorts; I'm confident that my body is looking pretty darn good right now, but I always have to stop and double check the "situation" down there before I leave the house (from the front and the back LOL). I'm not interested in turning anyone on when I'm running but I certainly don't want to be ruining anyone's lunch!

leemajors
03-08-2013, 10:30 AM

Jim Norton is most assuredly not turned off by it :lol

mrsmaalox
03-08-2013, 10:44 AM
Jim Norton is most assuredly not turned off by it :lol

From which standup routine is that? I searched youtube but nothing specific came up with "Jim Norton cameltoe"

leemajors
03-08-2013, 10:48 AM
From which standup routine is that? I searched youtube but nothing specific came up with "Jim Norton cameltoe"

He loves giant pancake vaginas, huge nipples, and trannies.

marini martini
03-09-2013, 10:03 AM
My friend and I busted a gut last weekend over that catcher's mitt phrase :lol

I wondered about that because I live half my life in spandex running shorts; I'm confident that my body is looking pretty darn good right now, but I always have to stop and double check the "situation" down there before I leave the house (from the front and the back LOL). I'm not interested in turning anyone on when I'm running but I certainly don't want to be ruining anyone's lunch!

Was the term used before camel toe, tbh! :lol................and not all camel toes are disgusting, tyvm! ;)

DMC
03-09-2013, 10:08 PM
sootikin maker