PDA

View Full Version : OT: Hey thunderup

DAF86
03-07-2013, 12:01 AM
How you likin' that beatiful Spurs offense? (and defense) :lol

Posted with the Spurs down 43-32:

:lol Spurs 'beautiful' offense being exposed by a decent defense team
:lol gonna give up that #1 seed fast than I thought

A 69 to 40 Spurs run later and thunderup is still the biggest faggot on this board. Congrats :tu

Samuel Eto'o
03-07-2013, 12:05 AM
lol manu>dirk
lol James Harden at age 23 already looking better than prime Manu, despite not having the luxury of playing along the best player and in the best system of his generation
lol daf

jeebus
03-07-2013, 12:07 AM
how thunderup was conceived:

http://i.imgur.com/OtMo8Jc.jpg

Mugen
03-07-2013, 12:08 AM

Can't believe that's their state flag tbh.

td4mvp2k
03-07-2013, 12:12 AM
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Thunder+Buddies+for+life.+Fuck+you+thunder+you+can +suck_8c591b_3946863.jpg

Calispursfan11
03-07-2013, 12:13 AM
Durant is ok but Thunderup sucks.

HI-FI
03-07-2013, 12:16 AM

:lol damn.

pretty accurate though.

DAF86
03-07-2013, 12:17 AM
lol manu>dirk
lol James Harden at age 23 already looking better than prime Manu, despite not having the luxury of playing along the best player and in the best system of his generation
lol daf

Don't be jealous, you're a close 2nd in the faggot list.

Juggity
03-07-2013, 12:23 AM

:lol twoof bombs

Reck
03-07-2013, 12:27 AM
The magician.

Always dissapearing when he realizes he done stepped in his own doo doo. :lol

Budkin
03-07-2013, 12:30 AM
Most cowardly troll on the board.

Floyd Pacquiao
03-07-2013, 12:33 AM

:lol

spurraider21
03-07-2013, 12:37 AM

:lmao
the goods

OKC not looking as scary as last year, San Antonio looks more complete than last year. can't wait till we throw down

Clipper Nation
03-07-2013, 12:38 AM
Most cowardly troll on the board.

Most hypocritical too.... he's so dumb, he can't even keep his schtick going without contradicting himself every other post :lol

jeebus
03-07-2013, 12:42 AM

When it flaps in the meth-filled breeze, it looks like he's thrusting in and out of her.

thunderup
03-07-2013, 01:20 AM
Most hypocritical too.... he's so dumb, he can't even keep his schtick going without contradicting himself every other post :lol

:cry my team is a part of a league wide conspiracy :cry
:cry everyone is against us :cry
:cry I'm a true fan, but a guy has to eat his dinner :cry

thunderup
03-07-2013, 01:23 AM
:lol @ all the sensitive Spur fans. I bet they still have flashbacks to that Harden three in game 5 to seize momentum of the series.

:lol good times good times

DAF86
03-07-2013, 01:30 AM
:lol @ all the sensitive Spur fans. I bet they still have flashbacks to that Harden three in game 5 to seize momentum of the series.

Good times indeed, that have no chance of happening again. :lol

Reck
03-07-2013, 01:31 AM

Son you're talking about a guy that's not even on your team anymore.

Martin>Harden :lol

ElNono
03-07-2013, 01:32 AM
:lol @ calling anybody sensitive after sneaking into the Spurs game thread and blowing your wad when the Bulls were up

thunderup
03-08-2013, 10:46 PM
How you likin' that beatiful Spurs offense? (and defense) :lol

Posted with the Spurs down 43-32:

A 69 to 40 Spurs run later and thunderup is still the biggest faggot on this board. Congrats :tu

:lol Sup faggot?

DAF86
03-11-2013, 09:47 PM
:lol Sup faggot?

Sup pussy.

Bynumite
03-11-2013, 09:50 PM
Westchimp won the game for SAS, 27 attempts :lmao Durant with 13 :lmao

Reck
03-11-2013, 10:00 PM
Westchimp won the game for SAS, 27 attempts :lmao Durant with 13 :lmao

Yeah I'm positively sure the Spurs defense didn't have anything to do with the latter. :rolleyes

Brazil
03-11-2013, 10:00 PM
Sup pussy.

:lmao

DAF86
03-11-2013, 10:13 PM
Spurs 'beautiful' offense being exposed by a decent defense team

lol at the Thunder fan laughing at the Spurs offense when OKC's offense depends solely on Durant, Westbrook and the refs.

DMC
03-11-2013, 10:17 PM

The Koolaid Man Schtick is done and redone and overdone. Find a new one, you worthless piece of shit.

td4mvp2k
03-12-2013, 02:32 AM

how thunderup was conceived
After that win he cant say it wasnt :lol

EmoKobe
03-12-2013, 02:36 AM
nowhere to be seen

FuzzyLumpkins
03-12-2013, 02:59 AM

:lol

hooperflash
03-12-2013, 03:59 AM
lol at the Thunder fan laughing at the Spurs offense when OKC's offense depends solely on Durant, Westbrook and the refs.

Not to mention Presti's plan to emulate the Spurs since the very beginning... beautiful indeed my friend :lol
:flag:

spurraider21
03-12-2013, 04:04 AM
If anybody has actually seen Sonicsgate (yes, i actually sat through 2 hours) its pretty damn good. somebody posted it in another thread on this forum. Shows how much Stern and OKC are brokeback for each other

rayjayjohnson
03-12-2013, 04:30 AM
Sonicsgate was made by sonics fans, the same fans who never went to games

thunderup
03-12-2013, 08:08 PM
Sup pussy.

Sup faggot

thunderup
03-12-2013, 09:22 PM
Sup pussy.

Cricketsssssss :lmao

Floyd Pacquiao
03-12-2013, 09:26 PM
I'm just so glad the spurs cuckolded refkc last night...tonight doesn't even matter tbh

timtonymanu
03-12-2013, 09:27 PM
:lmao the hypocrite comes back out.

thunderup
03-12-2013, 09:28 PM
I'm just so glad the spurs cuckolded refkc last night...tonight doesn't even matter tbh

:lmao 24 point loss to a non-playoff team not mattering. You fucks are really deluded.

thunderup
03-12-2013, 09:28 PM
:lmao the hypocrite comes back out.

:lol Spurs

Reck
03-12-2013, 09:32 PM
:lmao 24 point loss to a non-playoff team not mattering. You fucks are really deluded.

Nope it doesn't.

Tell us how it does..

thunderup
03-12-2013, 09:33 PM
Nope it doesn't.

Tell us how it does..

How's that beautiful offense lookin partner?

Thebesteva
03-12-2013, 09:34 PM
You all need to stop picking on Thunderup. It takes a certain level of patience and restraint to be an OKC fan on a Spurs board. Plus well all know even if the Spurs do meet the OKC Thunder in the playoffs someone important from SA is having a season ending injury a day before the series starts.

Floyd Pacquiao
03-12-2013, 09:35 PM

tonight really doesn't matter,pop tanked...the only thing that mattered was the spurs cuckolding the thunder last night.

Reck
03-12-2013, 09:36 PM
How's that beautiful offense lookin partner?

LOL why are you always avoiding questions? Is it because you know the answer and dont want to give it?

I asked a very simple question. Even a guy like you can give a simple and quick answer.

Do I ask again or no?

thunderup
03-12-2013, 09:38 PM
LOL why are you always avoiding questions? Is it because you know the answer and dont want to give it?

I asked a very simple question. Even a guy like you can give a simple and quick answer.

Do I ask again or no?

:lmao how's losing to a non-playoff team by 24 points not cause for concern??

You seem to be keen on avoiding the answer to this question partner.

thunderup
03-12-2013, 09:39 PM
tonight really doesn't matter,pop tanked...the only thing that mattered was the spurs cuckolding the thunder last night.

:lol Spur fan with the excuses

Reck
03-12-2013, 09:39 PM
You all need to stop picking on Thunderup. It takes a certain level of patience and restraint to be an OKC fan on a Spurs board. Plus well all know even if the Spurs do meet the OKC Thunder in the playoffs someone important from SA is having a season ending injury a day before the series starts.

The game yesterday gives me hopes.

Spurs can beat the Thunder even with the refs. That's a good sign.

BatManu20
03-12-2013, 09:40 PM

We didn't even have our 4 best players? Jesus are you really this retarded? I mean damn, even for an admitted internet troll you're a dumbass.

Oh and I'll remind you again, the Sonics can't beat Miami. They've been pounded by them time and time again. They don't stand a chance, even with Durant shooting 20 FT's a game. Lebron owns Durant. So keep dreaming, and for the love of God, get a girlfriend.. Or some friends.. or just ANYTHING really, to keep you from living/trolling on this website 24/7 the way you do. You owe it to yourself to try.. :toast

thunderup
03-12-2013, 09:41 PM

Look partner, all I'm saying is the Spurs and their fanbase need to prepare for an exit in the playoffs. Last night's abortion of performance from my team will not happen again. We are going to run a train on the West and that includes the Spurs.

Only playoff wins matter yall.

Reck
03-12-2013, 09:42 PM
:lmao how's losing to a non-playoff team by 24 points not cause for concern??

You seem to be keen on avoiding the answer to this question partner.

You just answered you own question.

Non-playoff team=no concerns.

Had this been a team that the Spurs would most likely face in the playoffs (Like your precious Thunder yesterday) then I'd be concerned abit. But as you youself pointed out, non playoff team. :lol

Now how about you answer mine?

Thebesteva
03-12-2013, 09:43 PM
Look partner, all I'm saying is the Spurs and their fanbase need to prepare for an exit in the playoffs. Last night's abortion of performance from my team will not happen again. We are going to run a train on the West and that includes the Spurs.

Trust me, in the long run its better the OKC lost that game...IF they end up with HCA that is. That way they wont get caught off guard by the old wiley Spurs.

thunderup
03-12-2013, 09:44 PM
We didn't even have our 4 best players? Jesus are you really this retarded? I mean damn, even for an admitted internet troll you're a dumbass.

Oh and I'll remind you again, the Sonics can't beat Miami. They've been pounded by them time and time again. They don't stand a chance, even with Durant shooting 20 FT's a game. Lebron owns Durant. So keep dreaming, and for the love of God, get a girlfriend.. Or some friends.. or just ANYTHING really, to keep you from living/trolling on this website 24/7 the way you do. You owe it to yourself to try.. :toast

And the T'wolves played their D-league Team sans Rubio.

:lol Spur fan looking for excuses

DAF86
03-12-2013, 09:48 PM
Cricketsssssss :lmao

Sorry for having a life and not responding to your post 1 hour ago.

And are you for real? We just beat your sorry ref assisted asses less than a day ago and you come here to talk shit about a loss in a b2b without arguably our three best players. :lol

DMC
03-12-2013, 09:51 PM
Boomers were people who campaigned for the lands to be opened. Sooners (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sooners) were land thieves who settled before the lands were opened, giving them an unfair advantage on finding, fencing, and claiming farm land. If the charge of early entry was proven, they would lose their claimed land.

Meth and crime have historical roots in Yoklehoma.

Reck
03-12-2013, 09:52 PM
You just answered you own question.

Non-playoff team=no concerns.

Had this been a team that the Spurs would most likely face in the playoffs (Like your precious Thunder yesterday) then I'd be concerned abit. But as you youself pointed out, non playoff team. :lol

Now how about you answer mine?
thunderup still waiting here? Sup? :lmao

Faggot

DMC
03-12-2013, 09:54 PM
Missouri 2,096
Tennessee 1,687
Indiana 1,437
Kentucky 1,188
Oklahoma with 902
Illinois 584
Iowa 382
Michigan 352
North Carolina 340
South Carolina 265

Read more: http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/news/national/WMAR_grab_the-10-states-with-the-most-meth-lab-busts1338916759449#ixzz2NNuPzb9D

KaiRMD1
03-12-2013, 11:37 PM
I don't know why you guys feed in to this faggot. His answers are always a smiley followed by "sup faggot" "your team sucks" "spurs wins don't matter during the season" spurs loss matters during the season" "I'm right" "lol" etc. This guy is a troll although right now, he's a butthurt troll. Rape hurts and takes some time to get over. Enjoying this shalacking by the Wolves is his way of coping. Expecting an intelligent conversation of basketball with him is too much to ask.

DAF86
03-19-2013, 09:56 PM
When are you gonna beat anyone worth a damn?

thunderup
03-19-2013, 10:43 PM
When are you gonna beat anyone worth a damn?

In the playoffs when it matters.

Cry Havoc
03-19-2013, 11:15 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao

From "we're getting the #1 seed" to "we'll play when it counts".

:lmao Awesome.

thunderup
03-19-2013, 11:23 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

From "we're getting the #1 seed" to "we'll play when it counts".

:lmao Awesome.

We can still get the #1 seed but a home loss against a WCF opponent dampers our opportunity at that. Scott Brooks is a horrible coach a la the Doc Rivers and Vinny Del Negro's of the league. It's becoming more and more apparent that Perkins plays way too much against the more athletic teams of the league. That and the fact that K-Mart is beginning to show the ugly/unreliable basketball of himself.

That Harden trade screwed us for not just this season but for the seasons to come in this franchises young existence.

I'm not afraid to admit it: I'm beginning to worry here.

thunderup
03-19-2013, 11:28 PM
It's going to take a monumental effort to get to the finals again. And even at that, Miami is just gonna sweep the floor with us. Now with the super cHeat friends about to win every goddamn title for the next couple of years, it's going to feel more and more like the 90's when the Bulls never lost.

Robz4000
03-19-2013, 11:31 PM
The Heat aren't going to fourpeat with Lebron, Wade, and Bosh. One of them is going to be gone after they get the threepeat, and Wade is more than likely going to start declining by then. No idea what some of the younger up-and-coming teams will look like in a couple seasons too.

monosylab1k
03-19-2013, 11:32 PM
Miami will be in financial hell very soon unless they break that team up. OKC will have their shot. Of course if they think they can win with Westbrook they're in trouble.

thunderup
03-19-2013, 11:33 PM
The Heat aren't going to fourpeat with Lebron, Wade, and Bosh. One of them is going to be gone after they get the threepeat, and Wade is more than likely going to start declining by then. No idea what some of the younger up-and-coming teams will look like in a couple seasons too.

They'll still have Lebron. Granted you have a point because that oh so reliable all-star supporting cast will age or be gone at some point. But still, Lebron will remain.

ElNono
03-19-2013, 11:37 PM
I'm not afraid to admit it: I'm beginning to worry here.

Not worried :lol

thunderup
03-19-2013, 11:39 PM
Not worried :lol

Gotta worry now that my team doesn't have the beard to bail us out. We're being exposed.

Presti done fucked us up, partner.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-19-2013, 11:39 PM
Yeah the heat being in financial hell wouldn't normally be a huge deal except their owners cruise company is already losing tons of money by making people shit in bags so he can't afford to be subsidizing an nba team the way Cuban does tbh

DAF86
03-19-2013, 11:40 PM
And to think OKC could have had Tyson Chandler for a lot less than Perkins. Do you imagine: Westbrook, Harden, Durant, Ibaka and Chandler?

Robz4000
03-19-2013, 11:41 PM
They'll still have Lebron. Granted you have a point because that oh so reliable all-star supporting cast will age or be gone at some point. But still, Lebron will remain.

By that time Lebron will be 30 and may not even be the best player in the league. Since MJ there hasn't been a player who's been the best in the league for more than 4-5 years (MJ -> Shaq? -> TD -> Kirby -> Lelbron). Even if he is, he won't have the support he has now. MJ never won with a Top 5 (maybe Top 3) player in the league, and Lebron was unable to do win until he and Wade teamed up. Could the Heat fourpout? Maybe, but I don't see it happening.

Robz4000
03-19-2013, 11:42 PM
And to think OKC could have had Tyson Chandler for a lot less than Perkins. Do you imagine: Westbrook, Harden, Durant, Ibaka and Chandler?

That team would be good enough to challenge the Heat (if they had a coach worth a shit to control Chimpbrick).

DAF86
03-19-2013, 11:43 PM
That team would be favored over the Heat, imho.

thunderup
03-19-2013, 11:45 PM

:depressed

Clipper Nation
03-19-2013, 11:56 PM
cHeat
How did the Heat cheat, dumbass? Free agency and forward-looking salary cap management isn't cheating....

thunderup
03-20-2013, 12:01 AM
How did the Heat cheat, dumbass? Free agency and forward-looking salary cap management isn't cheating....

In a league that severely lacks parity, ESPECIALLY in the ECF, collusion IS cheating. Since you're so far up the Heat's ass as the fairweather fan we all know you are, I'm sure you'll chalk it up as merely "taking what's given to you".

racm
03-20-2013, 12:03 AM
In a league that severely lacks parity, ESPECIALLY in the ECF, collusion IS cheating. Since you're so far up the Heat's ass as the fairweather fan we all know you are, I'm sure you'll chalk it up as merely "taking what's given to you".

I think Riles had it planned after the Heat won 17 games and Wade played with James and Bosh at Beijing.

So bam, draft Michael Beasley as a stopgap while Wade won a scoring title and convinced the other two that rings were to be had in South Beach.

thunderup
03-20-2013, 12:06 AM
I think Riles had it planned after the Heat won 17 games and Wade played with James and Bosh at Beijing.

So bam, draft Michael Beasley as a stopgap while Wade won a scoring title and convinced the other two that rings were to be had in South Beach.

That's probably the timeline. It's crazy how people don't call this for what it is. I loathe the Lakers franchise for what it stands and the Heat are a mirage of that bitchmade franchise. And even more so considering how they have a free ride to the finals every year playing in a shitty conference.

KaiRMD1
03-20-2013, 02:22 AM
In a sense, Thunderup is right and it really isn't fair to the rest of the league but what are you gonna do? They rake in money and ratings, Stern ain't gonna do shit and other players tried to do that but it didn't work because people were greedy. Lebron I think took a pay cut for it to happen, right?

UNCLE-DREW
03-20-2013, 03:55 AM
By that time Lebron will be 30 and may not even be the best player in the league. Since MJ there hasn't been a player who's been the best in the league for more than 4-5 years (MJ -> Shaq? -> TD -> Kirby -> Lelbron). Even if he is, he won't have the support he has now. MJ never won with a Top 5 (maybe Top 3) player in the league, and Lebron was unable to do win until he and Wade teamed up. Could the Heat fourpout? Maybe, but I don't see it happening.

you really think he lebron won't be the best player by the age of 30 ? he's becoming so good that he just toys with the rest tbh..

Robz4000
03-20-2013, 12:30 PM
you really think he lebron won't be the best player by the age of 30 ? he's becoming so good that he just toys with the rest tbh..

He could be, but anything can happen between now and then. Maybe KD grows a pair and toughens up, or Davis becomes a monster?

Trainwreck2100
03-20-2013, 04:18 PM
Lebron can't win on his own. look at the Heat's record when Wade was playing at 60%. When this team does get blown to shit LB's gonna need a new top-tie player to ride his coattails if he wants to win again.

hater
03-20-2013, 04:20 PM

:lmao :lmao

"Dr. Carlan Yates, Oklahoma City's team physician, determined that the risk of reinjury was too great to give Chandler a clean bill of health. "

Dr. Yates was probably high on meth :lol

jestersmash
03-20-2013, 04:30 PM
So what do people think about that sophomore Reggie Jackson on OKC? I'll see flashes of brilliance here and there and he looks like he has tremendous potential. The question is will he turn into Roddy Beaubois or Goran Dragic.

DAF86
03-20-2013, 09:59 PM

And not a game sooner apparently.

Phillip
03-21-2013, 12:12 PM
Why on earth would some people here find it questionable if Lebron will be the best player in the league when he hits 30?

Some of you are retarded. If he keeps working hard like he has, and takes care of his body, he will be the best player in the league until he is at least 34-35 (just like MJ was), and maybe still beyond that (which MJ probably would have been had he not retired).

TDMVPDPOY
03-21-2013, 12:22 PM
Why on earth would some people here find it questionable if Lebron will be the best player in the league when he hits 30?

Some of you are retarded. If he keeps working hard like he has, and takes care of his body, he will be the best player in the league until he is at least 34-35 (just like MJ was), and maybe still beyond that (which MJ probably would have been had he not retired).

lebron once he gets older, he can either lose all that bulk to be leaner....

Ace
03-21-2013, 12:28 PM
The stupidity here is getting to realgm levels.

Phillip
03-21-2013, 12:28 PM
Lebron will lose some of his athletic ability, but keep in mind... he is on par with Bo Jackson, as being one of the most magnificent athletes the world has ever seen. Even when he loses some of it, he still may be the most athletic player in the NBA, just not by as big of a margin has he has been over the past 8 or so years. And even if he isn't the most athletic, he will still most likely be a top 3 athlete in the league.

I don't think people should be putting so much stock into Lebron "losing" his athleticism as he gets older. He will still be ridiculously dominant. He is basically the "Shaq" of point guards. Even as Shaq got older, he was still highly effective because physically, he was simply too much for most people to handle. And Lebron takes MUCH better care of himself than Shaq ever did.

Raven
03-21-2013, 01:10 PM

ugh, scary..

AchillesHeel
06-26-2013, 02:25 PM

http://replygif.net/i/1049.gif

lakaluva's wallet
06-10-2014, 01:58 PM

:lol Oh my

lakaluva's wallet
06-10-2014, 02:02 PM
:lol fairweather fan