11 rebounds
11 assists

And this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXF5drY1kbY

'Nuff said...

/in before :cry "Monkeyball, flopper, Flop City" :cry

Thebesteva
03-07-2013, 12:47 AM
Very exciting team. Glad to see some team in LA is young and playing with passion.

apalisoc_9
03-07-2013, 12:48 AM
23 points
11 rebounds
11 assists

And this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXF5drY1kbY

'Nuff said...

/in before :cry "Monkeyball, flopper, Flop City" :cry

Sick alley Oop

Kidd K
03-07-2013, 12:49 AM
The dunk was beast. I was watching that live and texted my brother about it right after I saw it.

Dunk contest dunk mid-game.

TDMVPDPOY
03-07-2013, 12:50 AM
lol monkey see, monkey doo

joeyjfive
03-07-2013, 12:51 AM
Holy jizz, dat alley.

silverblk mystix
03-07-2013, 12:57 AM
gay

lefty
03-07-2013, 12:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpa-AajVmcI

Clipper Nation
03-07-2013, 12:59 AM
^ That is STILL my all-time favorite Clippers highlight, tbh...

Splits
03-07-2013, 01:05 AM
http://pics.myspew.com/var/resizes/geek/Monkey%20Poo.gif?m=1338645644http://www.monkey-poop.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/gorilla_middle_finger11.jpghttp://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Monkey+throwing+poop_b724af_4243737.gifhttp://www.obviouswinner.com/storage/post-images/monkey-power-butt-rainbow.gif?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=13016913870 17http://overthinkingexpat.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/monkeys_fling_poo2.jpg

midnightpulp
03-07-2013, 01:08 AM
Very exciting team. Glad to see some team in LA is young and playing with passion.

But the Lakers came back from 25 down! You telling me they're not playing with passion? I can just imagine the excitement going on at LG right now.

The Hornets/Pelicans are one of the scrappiest, most promising young teams in the league who just gave up a 17 point lead to the Orlando Magic and refused to play their best player in the 4th quarter. And in spite of all that, the mighty Lakers, finally emerging into championship form, clawed their way back and stole a much needed win on the road.

Lakersground flooded with jizz right now?

Calispursfan11
03-07-2013, 01:10 AM

True :rollinDat

Thebesteva
03-07-2013, 01:19 AM
But the Lakers came back from 25 down! You telling me they're not playing with passion? I can just imagine the excitement going on at LG right now.

LOL I wasn't so different than guys like Jeffs a few years ago. I'm not sure if you know but there's a huge anti-Laker movement in LA. There's probably more bandwagoner anti Laker fans in LA than Laker fans. In 08, I would see Celtic Jerseys all the time, in 09-10 it was Lebronze Cavaliers and now the Heat jerseys are everywhere.

I was so defensive over that stuff, I would defend Kobe's legacy all the time. I would genuinly be upset and get into huge debates on Facebook with Lebron fans years ago. But there's a point you just realize it's a game, these guys are so ridiculously rich its not funny. I am in the medical field, and what I see going on with med students especially who are put in $300k debt with student loans and have no means to pay it back ever...I just kind of can care less about these guys legacies anymore. It doesn't help I've seen the majority of superstars in the NBA clubbing in LA clubs and acting like complete morons. (True story btw I was the manager of a nightclub years ago, and Jordan Farmar refused to pay $5 for valet parking, he threw a fucking shit fit and actually said 'do you know who I am?').

I just have a beer, watch the game...and know these guys are nigga rich.

midnightpulp
03-07-2013, 01:25 AM
LOL I wasn't so different than guys like Jeffs a few years ago. I'm not sure if you know but there's a huge anti-Laker movement in LA. There's probably more bandwagoner anti Laker fans in LA than Laker fans. In 08, I would see Celtic Jerseys all the time, in 09-10 it was Lebronze Cavaliers and now the Heat jerseys are everywhere.

I was so defensive over that stuff, I would defend Kobe's legacy all the time. I would genuinly be upset and get into huge debates on Facebook with Lebron fans years ago. But there's a point you just realize it's a game, these guys are so ridiculously rich its not funny. I am in the medical field, and what I see going on with med students especially who are put in $300k debt with student loans and have no means to pay it back ever...I just kind of can care less about these guys legacies anymore. It doesn't help I've seen the majority of superstars in the NBA clubbing in LA clubs and acting like complete morons. (True story btw I was the manager of a nightclub years ago, and Jordan Farmar refused to pay $5 for valet parking, he threw a fucking shit fit and actually said 'do you know who I am?').

:tu

thunderup
03-07-2013, 01:27 AM
:lol @ the Clipper fan hyping up his team's overrated PF.

:lol gonna be exposed by a playoff caliber half-court defense AGAIN

Clipper Nation
03-07-2013, 01:31 AM
:lol @ the Clipper fan hyping up his team's overrated PF.

:lol gonna be exposed by a playoff caliber half-court defense AGAIN
:lol Thunderefs
:lol LeBron's bitch forever
:lol Talking shit about the Spurs upstairs and then disappearing when they took the lead
:lol Coward
:lol Meth

Thebesteva
03-07-2013, 01:42 AM
:tu

Damn midnightpulp..you like a fine bitch. Text you all that shit and you reply back with an emoticon lol

racm
03-07-2013, 01:52 AM

Aside from the trolls this is why I respect the Lakerfans of this board.

HI-FI
03-07-2013, 01:59 AM
Aside from the trolls this is why I respect the Lakerfans of this board.

He isn't that bad. Sometimes Lakersarethebesteva will revert back to the "you guys don't want to mess with the Lakers, there is something special about us since Dr. Buss's Jedi ghost has been guiding us" shit takes you get from Lakersground, but he's been a lot better than some of the crappier ones on here. THere are some good Laker fans on here. Least they know their Kobe cock riding won't make it very far here.

midnightpulp
03-07-2013, 02:01 AM
He isn't that bad. Sometimes Lakersarethebesteva will revert back to the "you guys don't want to mess with the Lakers, there is something special about us since Dr. Buss's Jedi ghost has been guiding us" shit takes you get from Lakersground, but he's been a lot better than some of the crappier ones on here. THere are some good Laker fans on here. Least they know their Kobe cock riding won't make it very far here.

I think he does that with the intention of satirizing dumbshit LG posters, like that faggot Jeffs.

Jesus Christ, I hate Jeffs.

Thebesteva
03-07-2013, 02:02 AM

Actually when I do that I think it's hilariously obvious that I'm trolling. I'm actually kind of surprised people take it seriously. I think it was after barely beating a shitty team I posted the Lakers dynasty begins now. I had alot of serious responses on that thread. And even today, when I said Kobe+CP3 would have won 2 titles already, I have had dozens of arguments on LG that CP3 would not work alongside Kobe as well as on this board. I really just have my moments where I like playing the part of the obnoxious Laker fan.

Thebesteva
03-07-2013, 02:03 AM
I think he does that with the intention of satirizing dumbshit LG posters, like that faggot Jeffs.

Jesus Christ, I hate Jeffs.

:lol There was a thread the other day where a guy said it was obvious Kobe is on PED's after watching the Josh Smith dunk. The first reply was,"INB4 Jeffs kills OP".

midnightpulp
03-07-2013, 02:04 AM
:lol There was a thread the other day where a guy said it was obvious Kobe is on PED's after watching the Josh Smith dunk. The first reply was,"INB4 Jeffs kills OP".

:lmao

racm
03-07-2013, 02:04 AM

My points exactly. If I wanted to read about Kobe jizz guzzling I'd go on LG, not here.

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-07-2013, 02:05 AM
Call me when he wins a championship. 555-2424

HI-FI
03-07-2013, 02:09 AM
Actually when I do that I think it's hilariously obvious that I'm trolling. I'm actually kind of surprised people take it seriously. I think it was after barely beating a shitty team I posted the Lakers dynasty begins now. I had alot of serious responses on that thread. And even today, when I said Kobe+CP3 would have won 2 titles already, I have had dozens of arguments on LG that CP3 would not work alongside Kobe as well as on this board. I really just have my moments where I like playing the part of the obnoxious Laker fan.
tbh, most spursfan, or at least myself, have an irrational fear of Lakers not from personnel but because of the $$$ they represent to the league. we all know the league doesn't give a fuck about balance or objectivity, whatever prints them money is protected by them. So that explains Spursfan fear of the Lakers, it's certainly not anything Mitch has assembled:lol

Thebesteva
03-07-2013, 02:12 AM
tbh, most spursfan, or at least myself, have an irrational fear of Lakers not from personnel but because of the $$$ they represent to the league. we all know the league doesn't give a fuck about balance or objectivity, whatever prints them money is protected by them. So that explains Spursfan fear of the Lakers, it's certainly not anything Mitch has assembled:lol

Honestly, not trolling but I always felt that once the nucleus of TD, TP, and MG + Popo have retired then the Spurs franchise would kind of fade into oblivion. I may be totally wrong about that though. It's pretty amazing they have been a contender for so many years. You have to give a ton of credit to Greg Popovich for that. Imagine D'antoni coaching the Spurs. He would have Tim Duncan shooting 3's.

Latarian Milton
03-07-2013, 02:42 AM
milestone game for monkeyballer tbh. dude has been playing an all-round game for quite a while now and it's really no surprise to me he notches a triple double, dude just needs a few more games like this to face-slap those old motherfuckers who taunted him "monkeyball" and beat the living shit back into their mouths tbh.

HarlemHeat37
03-07-2013, 02:42 AM
Call me when he wins a championship. 555-2424

How's the family, big homie?..

cheguevara
03-07-2013, 02:46 AM
Demonkey JOrdan about to have spasms

HarlemHeat37
03-07-2013, 02:47 AM
Demonkey JOrdan about to have spasms

:lol ohhh, because he's a monkey baller!!! :lmao..genius, tbh..

D-Wade
03-07-2013, 03:07 AM
Saw this shit live. Definitely didn't expect Crawford to pull that out his hat. Dude plays completely on instinct.

D-Wade
03-07-2013, 03:13 AM
Better quality:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cylFQ7-K2IE