03-08-2013, 01:15 AM
CP3 getting outplayed again tbh

rayjayjohnson
03-08-2013, 01:34 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEc5y_SL-CA

:lol shaqtin a coon

KaiRMD1
03-08-2013, 01:37 AM
That Javale interview was both funny and awkward. But that was a hell of a win, Ty Lawson schooling the "best point guard in the league"

ElNono
03-08-2013, 01:48 AM
Congrats ray...

Clipper Nation
03-08-2013, 02:04 AM
CP3 getting outplayed again tbh

Tbh, it all comes back to not having a system..... it seems like CP3 feels like he has to do everything at once due to Vinny's idiotic "Chris Paul Offense," and so he's not playing well.... then, when his play finally did pick up and he was bringing them back into the game, Vinny benched him for no reason....

I know everyone's going to clown CP3 and underrate him per par, but in reality, he's FAR from the biggest issue with the Clippers..... firing Vinny and getting rid of DeAndre Jordan alone would be massive addition by subtraction....

whitemamba
03-08-2013, 02:35 AM
LAwson > cpFlop

whitemamba
03-08-2013, 02:36 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEc5y_SL-CA

:lol shaqtin a coon

Saw that, was like wtf :lol

TheRealCB
03-08-2013, 04:26 AM
He doesn't talk half as stupid as he plays tbh.

Raven
03-08-2013, 04:51 AM
He doesn't talk half as stupid as he plays tbh.

actually you can find plenty wrong even in an easy interiview like that, i mean, what kind of an argument is i can't complain now when we're losing i'll complain... the moment a team is losing is exactly when you shouldn't complain.. You can just see he's a good guy, but being a good teammate is something different..

Thebesteva
03-08-2013, 05:03 AM
Hip hip Ray Ray!

rayjayjohnson
03-08-2013, 05:04 AM
Clippers are easy work

rayjayjohnson
03-08-2013, 05:46 AM
Congrats ray...

thanks nono

callo1
03-08-2013, 08:44 AM
Bah!! System system. Cp3 gets all this credit for being the "best leader". He won't be underrated, he will continue to be overrated. Last night he showed no floor leadership whatsoever. Lawson completely outplayed him. If you are going to get all the glory when things go right, you must take some blame when things go wrong.

Killakobe81
03-08-2013, 12:24 PM
Bah!! System system. Cp3 gets all this credit for being the "best leader". He won't be underrated, he will continue to be overrated. Last night he showed no floor leadership whatsoever. Lawson completely outplayed him. If you are going to get all the glory when things go right, you must take some blame when things go wrong.

True dat. Yep CN has no problem parsing blame to Kobe ... but Paul is bullet-proof. PAul is a great player. Even when Dwill was in his prime Paul was the better player ...(I was wrong about that). But No, he is not a top 3 player or MVP candidate. He has missed some games he has been outplayed in several key matchups this year and Parker, Westbrook and Kobe all have cases over him for 1st team NBA. I would of probably argued Parker over PAul BEFORE his (parker's) injury but Paul has been hurt as well ...Wade is coming on It may be Wade and Kobe in the back-court at this rate but I will give Paul the benefit of the doubt over Wade for now ...

Killakobe81
03-08-2013, 12:26 PM
Nuggs are really good but I dont buy them as a title contender. WCF is their ceiling ... but hey I thought Lakers ceiling was WCF pre-season and we may not even get past the 1st round ...

But I will bet good $ Nuggs dont make it WCF ... not hating but no superstar and a overrated coach will be their undoing.

Clipper Nation
03-08-2013, 12:37 PM
True dat. Yep CN has no problem parsing blame to Kobe ... but Paul is bullet-proof.
I've criticized CP3 in coming up short against basically every good team this year, but it's plainly obvious that a lot of it has to do with the utter lack of an offensive system, it seems like he feels the need to do everything instead of just being aggressive offensively and looking to score....

It also doesn't help that months have gone by and STILL no adjustments by Vinny to the fact that putting a bigger defender on CP3 is enough to shut down his joke of an offensive system, tbh....

If he continues to disappear against top teams with a competent coach and a real offense next year, then I think it's time to start questioning his game, tbh....

Red Hawk #21
03-08-2013, 12:40 PM
Nuggets proved last night that they're the most exciting team to watch in the league. It must be a nightmare for opposing teams to have to play in that arena, with the high altitude and the intensity the Nuggets play with. I'd say their ceiling is WCF, but since that is a group of guys that give it their all, anything can happen with them.

Latarian Milton
03-08-2013, 07:46 PM
thought thread was started by my beloved nigga ghazi :cry