PDA

View Full Version : Beer related: TX SenatorJohn Carona offers beer related bill

Winehole23
03-08-2013, 02:31 AM
http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/cityofate/2013/03/senator_john_caronas_bill_coul.php

leemajors
03-08-2013, 10:52 AM
he is an asshole. thanks for posting this in the beer thread too.

Spurminator
03-08-2013, 03:21 PM
How could any reasonable person think this is okay? I understand the need to make sure all viewpoints are heard, but they should at least be valid viewpoints.

Winehole23
03-08-2013, 03:31 PM
I think the strategy is to come up with a comprehensively flawed plan that cannot be comprehensively fixed. Some interest will tangibly benefit from the new legal set up, even if 999 out of 1000 bad ideas are knocked down and price controls remain.

price controls, in reddest Texas . . .

Winehole23
03-08-2013, 03:32 PM
for beer, of all things. boggles the mind.

boutons_deux
03-09-2013, 07:25 AM
I think the strategy is to come up with a comprehensively flawed plan that cannot be comprehensively fixed. Some interest will tangibly benefit from the new legal set up, even if 999 out of 1000 bad ideas are knocked down and price controls remain.

price controls, in reddest Texas . . .

Surprised? Repug govt means, everywhere, any and all regulations and law for screwing the 99% while protecting/enriching the 1% and big business.

Winehole23
03-09-2013, 12:00 PM
Surprised? Repug govt means, everywhere, any and all regulations and law for screwing the 99% while protecting/enriching the 1% and big business.it never surprises me that your mind is turned off and your mouth is an outgoing message recording

Blake
03-10-2013, 01:21 PM
Scott has been a busy guy.

I don't quite get the background behind this bill. Carona is a piece of shit for other things, but is he a bad guy here? Did i read right that Scott favored this bill?

Th'Pusher
03-10-2013, 01:43 PM

I don't quite get the background behind this bill. Carona is a piece of shit for other things, but is he a bad guy here? Did i read right that Scott favored this bill?
It looks like the only people who favor this bill are the distributors.

Winehole23
03-26-2013, 12:52 PM
Small breweries and brew pubs would have more opportunities to sell their beer under several measures approved Monday by the Texas Senate.

The compromise between small brewers and distributors would require a $250 license for microbreweries and brewpubs to sell their product on-site. Brewpubs would be limited to distributing 1,000 barrels a year.
Scott Metzger of the Craft Brewers Guild calls it a win for beer lovers.

“It means more beer available to them, either in terms of getting your favorite brew pub beer at your favorite bar, restaurant or grocery store, but it also means now when you go to Blanco and visit Real Ale brewing, for example, you’ll be able to enjoy a pint there on premise.”, says Metzger.

Texas' current law bans pubs from packaging their beer for retail stores and also prevents breweries from selling beer to tour visitors.
The bills still have to pass the House and be signed by the Governor before any new rules take effect.

http://www.kutnews.org/post/senate-approves-new-beer-rules

Winehole23
03-28-2013, 01:01 PM
A two-pack of bills designed to bolster craft brews in the Lone Star State won passage Monday in the Senate, marking a historic victory for little beer.The legislation, endorsed 31-0 with no debate, lets brewpubs sell a limited amount of beer through distributors. And it will let craft breweries sell their products to consumers on-site.
The measure still must win approval in the House.

Still, backers said the latest action amounted to happiest of happy hours for Texas’ breweries and brewpubs, which numbered 59 at the end of last year.

“I’m amazed,” said Scott Metzger, the founder and CEO of Freetail Brewing Co. in San Antonio and a board member of the Texas Craft Brewers Guild. “Four years ago when we started working on this it was hard to get anyone to chat with us. To go from that to 31-0 is pretty amazing.”http://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/state-politics/20130325-craft-brews-get-their-happy-hour-with-senate-passage-of-major-bills.ece

boutons_deux
04-03-2014, 06:10 AM
Repugs really, really LOVE "free market"

Bill would require Florida craft brewers to sell beer to distributors, then buy it back for resale

The law would force craft brewers to sell their bottled and canned beer directly to a distributor. If they want to sell it in their own tap rooms, they would then have to buy it back at what is typically a 30-40 percent mark-up without the bottles or cans ever leaving the brewery, according to Joshua Aubuchon, a lawyer and lobbyist for the Florida Brewers Guild.

The rule would not apply to draft beer.

“That to me looks like racketeering,” Aubuchon told Reuters.

In Florida, where craft brewers say their market share remains under 6 percent and most breweries produce under 3,000 barrels annually, the small beer makers are out-gunned in the legislature, where influential politicians have vowed loyalty to the national distributors.

Mitch Rubin, lobbyist for the distributors’ Florida Beer Wholesalers Association, told Reuters their goal is to re-write the state’s rules governing the craft brewing industry to create strict lines between manufacturers, distributors and retailers, which he said would preserve competition. :lol

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/04/03/bill-would-require-florida-craft-brewers-to-sell-beer-to-distributors-then-buy-it-back-for-resale/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

scott
04-03-2014, 06:50 AM
Nice bump.

John Carona lost his primary in no small part because of this stupid bill and the campaigning that small breweries in Dallas did for his opponent.

Around the country, beer distributors own certain legislators, and the Florida case is no different. Some of these legislators make no worry about hiding it either.

A direct quote from the Florida Senate President:

“I don’t know,” Senate President Don Gaetz said when recently asked by The Associated Press why half-gallon growlers are illegal.

But the Panhandle Republican, who says he’s a free-market, anti-regulation, pro-business legislator, knows why the repeal is facing long odds again this year: a friend and major GOP donor, who happens to be a Budweiser distributor, asked him to support a bill that includes several provisions that the craft beer industry says will slow their rapid growth and could cause some to close.

While that sounds at odds with his principles, Gaetz acknowledged he will support whatever Anheuser-Busch InBev distributor Lewis Bear tells him to support.

“I’m with the beer distributors in my district,” Gaetz said recently. “That’s a very important issue because one of my very best friends is an Anheuser-Busch distributor and he never talks to me about his business. It’s always about what are we going to do for disabled children, what are we going to do for the arts, what are we going to do for economic development. But this time he’s talking about growlers.”

Bear, his company and his family have contributed hundreds of thousands of dollars to political committees and candidates, including more than $260,000 to the Republican Party of Florida and $31,000 to GOP Gov. Rick Scott’s campaign committee.

http://tbo.com/news/politics/florida-beer-distributors-brewers-fight-over-growlers-20140316/

Brooklyn Brewery's Steve Hindy fired back with this Op Ed last weekend:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/30/opinion/sunday/free-craft-beer.html?_r=0

TeyshaBlue
04-03-2014, 06:57 AM

Confusing article. Sounds like there were 4 bills but Carona's bill is the one that favors distributors?

scott
04-03-2014, 07:03 AM
Yeah, confusing article that wasn't completely accurate (and the KUT article that Winehole linked is way off base).

Basically, there were 5 bills: 4 supported by the Texas Craft Brewers Guild and 1 by the Distributors (the Carona bill).

The Carona bill was forced down our throats, whereas we were able to succeed on the 4 we supported. It's all the sticky game of politics, and I will tell you that on issues like these, party lines don't really matter. We had the whole political spectrum of support for ours, whereas the distributors had folks from the left and the right for these (usually aligned with how much their distributors donated to their campaigns).

pgardn
04-03-2014, 08:03 AM
This sounds like a convoluted mess.

I will just brew my own and die from methanol poisoning.

1000 barrels does not sound like much, wonder how this number was reached. Why not 10,000?
Both are nice round numbers. People don't like commas so they pick smaller numbers...?

scott
04-03-2014, 09:33 AM
This sounds like a convoluted mess.

I will just brew my own and die from methanol poisoning.

1000 barrels does not sound like much, wonder how this number was reached. Why not 10,000?
Both are nice round numbers. People don't like commas so they pick smaller numbers...?

It actually is 10,000. The article has it's facts wrong

pgardn
04-03-2014, 09:47 AM
It actually is 10,000. The article has it's facts wrong

Ok. It seemed small.

Is 100,000 too much like Coors? Like 400 barrels a day for 250 days is not really micro? After everything is sequenced and timed and all, full production or whatever...

Blake
04-03-2014, 09:54 AM
Nice bump.

John Carona lost his primary in no small part because of this stupid bill and the campaigning that small breweries in Dallas did for his opponent.

Finally. Finally that piece of shit is gone. Finally.

24 years.....

tlongII
04-03-2014, 11:53 AM
I support the craft brewers. Better beer.

pgardn
04-03-2014, 01:55 PM
Ok. It seemed small.

Is 100,000 too much like Coors? Like 400 barrels a day for 250 days is not really micro? After everything is sequenced and timed and all, full production or whatever...

Scott my malted friend, I wanna know? Those vats even in small places of production look quite large?

pgardn
04-03-2014, 01:56 PM
I support the craft brewers. Better beer.

They can be bad at their craft and blind you.

baseline bum
04-03-2014, 02:11 PM
They can be bad at their craft and blind you.

Isn't methanol only present when introduced on purpose; e.g., in rubbing alcohol to protect the profits of the liquor industry?

scott
04-03-2014, 05:57 PM
Ok. It seemed small.

Well, Coors brews in the millions of barrels. Shiner is at about 600,000. The 10,000 number refers to one type of license. I can explain in more detail sometime... but coincidentally this fight isn't over. Here is a story from today. http://www.texastribune.org/2014/04/03/craft-brewers-seek-further-reforms-lawmakers/

leemajors
04-03-2014, 06:09 PM
"As citizens, we reserve the right to ask. If they get tired of dealing with the same stuff over and over, get it right the first time."

:tu

pgardn
04-04-2014, 12:36 AM
Isn't methanol only present when introduced on purpose; e.g., in rubbing alcohol to protect the profits of the liquor industry?

They do denature industrial ethanol using methanol or some other alcohol like isopropyl. Gives the ethanol a foul taste. Leaves the ethanol intact. People won't steal the industrial stuff this way. However, in the fermenting process for consumption, or afterwards if you are trying to distill (not in beer or wine) methanol can be produced in lower levels that are still toxic but not as detectable, until you can't see or perhaps die. This usually occurs with crappy operations where you get too much cellulose into the sugars you really want to ferment. And the person has to be hammered pretty good already.

Thus I said I would make my own and screw it up. I have used pure glucose with a brewers yeast and then distilled a tiny amount off (80 C) and it was perfectly clear and tasted/smelled like brandy. I only produced about a thimbleful, did it with a round bottom flask and bent some other glass with heat, used cold water, a tiny little still.

Dont net tell anyone. I did not try to sell it and was a tiny amount. I did it in a lab. I am not one of those toothless guys setting up somewhere in Arkansas. They appear to know what they are doing. Lots of variables to control I imagine to make a consistent batch. I'm gonna buy my beer or wine, way too much trouble and too much waiting for this brew minor.

pgardn
04-04-2014, 01:05 AM
Well, Coors brews in the millions of barrels. Shiner is at about 600,000. The 10,000 number refers to one type of license. I can explain in more detail sometime... but coincidentally this fight isn't over. Here is a story from today. http://www.texastribune.org/2014/04/03/craft-brewers-seek-further-reforms-lawmakers/

Aha! An economics professor getting into the brew. I can understand. Trying to discern how people are going to behave in diff. financial situations would drive me to imbibing heavy sludge.

Crap, I assume you are the Scott... Sorry if not but the above still holds. The alcohol industry is wacked. Not being able to call Scotch, Scotch unless it's made in Scotland or whatever... The man keeping the toothless Appalachian craftsman down. Al Capone taking Chicago. Grandma leaving her flour in the water too long and claiming its cough syrup.

So who is gonna start the weed legalization legislation in Texas?
Dead silence.

baseline bum
04-04-2014, 11:10 AM
They do denature industrial ethanol using methanol or some other alcohol like isopropyl. Gives the ethanol a foul taste. Leaves the ethanol intact. People won't steal the industrial stuff this way. However, in the fermenting process for consumption, or afterwards if you are trying to distill (not in beer or wine) methanol can be produced in lower levels that are still toxic but not as detectable, until you can't see or perhaps die. This usually occurs with crappy operations where you get too much cellulose into the sugars you really want to ferment. And the person has to be hammered pretty good already.

Thanks for the explanation. As you can see, my chemistry knowledge is shit. :lol

Spurminator
12-10-2014, 01:26 PM
Peticolas and Other Craft Brewers Are Suing Texas Over Distribution Lawshttp://blogs.dallasobserver.com/cityofate/2014/12/peticolas_vs_tabc.php

Winehole23
03-14-2015, 12:45 PM
By: Thompson of Harris

H.B. No. 3389

A BILL TO BE ENTITLED

AN ACT

relating to the distribution of beer and ale by certain

manufactures.

BE IT ENACTED BY THE LEGISLATURE OF THE STATE OF TEXAS:

SECTION 1, TITLE 3, SUBTITLE A, Section 12A.02(b) amended

to read as follows:

(b) The total combined sales of ale under this section,

together with the sales of beer by the holder of a manufacturer's

self-distribution license under Section 62A.02 at the same

premises, may not exceed 5,000 [40,000] barrels annually.

TITLE 3, SUBTITLE B, Sec. 62A.01(b), is amended to read as

follows:

(b) The total combined sales of beer under this section,

together with the sales of ale by the holder of a brewer's

self-distribution permit under Section 12A.02 at the same premises,

may not exceed 5,000 [40,000] barrels annually.

SECTION 2. This Act takes place

September 1, 2015.

ftp://ftp.legis.state.tx.us/bills/84R/billtext/html/house_bills/HB03300_HB03399/HB03389I.htm

Winehole23
03-14-2015, 12:51 PM
the relevant section of the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Code in 2013, see page 39: https://www.tabc.state.tx.us/laws/code/83rd/Title3.pdf

boutons_deux
03-14-2015, 12:54 PM
Repugs love legislation that protects their contributor$$$, and restricts the "supply side" so the demanders pay a lot more.

5000 barrels/year? why regulate it all? I can guess. Repugs screw consumers, as always.

Winehole23
03-14-2015, 12:59 PM
big brewers, losing market share to craft brewers and brewpubs, seeking rent at the Texas lege.

holders of brewer's self-distribution permits would see their combined sales of beer and ale capped at 5,000 barrels per year, down from 40,000.

Winehole23
03-14-2015, 01:12 PM
Repugs love legislation that protects their contributor$$$, and restricts the "supply side" so the demanders pay a lot more.it makes very little sense to blame this on the Republicans, boutons.

Winehole23
03-14-2015, 01:13 PM
mind turned off, mouth an outgoing message recording

boutons_deux
03-14-2015, 01:17 PM
it makes very little sense to blame this on the Republicans, boutons.

Repugs own TX, so own ALL legislation, same as Repugs protecting auto dealers from Tesal direct sales.

Winehole23
03-15-2015, 01:02 AM
catering to special interests isn't peculiar to Republicans. it's garden variety pay for play politics.

Winehole23
03-15-2015, 01:05 AM
basically all progress in the craft beer industry in Texas has occurred under GOP hegemony.

Winehole23
03-15-2015, 01:07 AM
backsliding is always possible. big brewers got one guy to carry this, and he will reap the reward, even if his amendment goes down, which it deserves to and probably will. Texans love good beer too much, and presuming the word gets out, it will.

boutons_deux
03-15-2015, 08:23 AM
backsliding is always possible. big brewers got one guy to carry this, and he will reap the reward, even if his amendment goes down, which it deserves to and probably will. Texans love good beer too much, and presuming the word gets out, it will.

do you really think Repug Texans vote beer as an issue? above hate-all-govt, cut MY taxes, abortion, LGBT, guns?

which Repugs run with beer as a campaign?

boutons_deux
03-15-2015, 08:25 AM
catering to special interests isn't peculiar to Republicans. it's garden variety pay for play politics.

false equivalence

Repug special interests are always pro-business, anti-govt (when govt benefits 99%), pro-war/defense/MIC, and anti-citizen.

pgardn
03-15-2015, 08:26 AM
By: Thompson of Harris
H.B. No. 3389

A BILL TO BE ENTITLED

AN ACT

relating to the distribution of beer and ale by certain

manufactures.

BE IT ENACTED BY THE LEGISLATURE OF THE STATE OF TEXAS:

SECTION 1, TITLE 3, SUBTITLE A, Section 12A.02(b) amended

to read as follows:

(b) The total combined sales of ale under this section,

together with the sales of beer by the holder of a manufacturer's

self-distribution license under Section 62A.02 at the same

premises, may not exceed 5,000 [40,000] barrels annually.

TITLE 3, SUBTITLE B, Sec. 62A.01(b), is amended to read as

follows:

(b) The total combined sales of beer under this section,

together with the sales of ale by the holder of a brewer's

self-distribution permit under Section 12A.02 at the same premises,

may not exceed 5,000 [40,000] barrels annually.

SECTION 2. This Act takes place

September 1, 2015.

ftp://ftp.legis.state.tx.us/bills/84R/billtext/html/house_bills/HB03300_HB03399/HB03389I.htm

So I look up Thompson of Harris and this amendment appears to be from a liberal democrat.
Boots, check me on this.

boutons_deux
03-15-2015, 09:39 AM
So I look up Thompson of Harris and this amendment appears to be from a liberal democrat.
Boots, check me on this.

so fucking what? Is the the GENERAL trend of Dems? Then look at the almost PERFECT TREND of the Repugs pro-business, pro-1%, anti-consumer, anti-citizen, anti-patient, etc.

TeyshaBlue
03-15-2015, 10:28 AM
:lmao

CosmicCowboy
03-15-2015, 10:39 AM
:lol

Owned

ElNono
03-15-2015, 01:22 PM
:lol

boutons_deux
03-15-2015, 03:02 PM
:lol You guys got nothing on The Great Boutons. If this passes, it will be on the Repug Lege + Repug Lt Gov + Repug Gov

TeyshaBlue
03-15-2015, 09:17 PM
and written by a "progressive". :lmao

pgardn
03-16-2015, 11:16 AM
so fucking what? Is the the GENERAL trend of Dems? Then look at the almost PERFECT TREND of the Repugs pro-business, pro-1%, anti-consumer, anti-citizen, anti-patient, etc.

So are you going to write her, as the upstanding Democrat that you are, and explain to her that this looks like she's on the take? And that this looks very bad as the accepted moral behavior of your party? We need an explaination, this is very out of character, there must be a mistake.

boutons_deux
03-16-2015, 11:46 AM
So are you going to write her, as the upstanding Democrat that you are, and explain to her that this looks like she's on the take? And that this looks very bad as the accepted moral behavior of your party? We need an explaination, this is very out of character, there must be a mistake.

you're full of shit

Dems aren't "my party"

Almost every politician has to be corrupt, or they can't win, that's how US political and judicial elections work. 100% corrupt, and incorrigible.

again, "Is the the GENERAL trend of Dems?" vs the SYSTEMATIC bills, amendments, regulations in the same direction as the Repugs?

pgardn
03-16-2015, 07:52 PM
you're full of shit

Dems aren't "my party"

Almost every politician has to be corrupt, or they can't win, that's how US political and judicial elections work. 100% corrupt, and incorrigible.

again, "Is the the GENERAL trend of Dems?" vs the SYSTEMATIC bills, amendments, regulations in the same direction

So it's not Democrats or Republicans.
Its the system.

Then what party or type of people do you back? The writer of this amendment has been described as very liberal, how would you describe yourself?

And then again tell me why I had to find out about her and you missed this GENERAL Republican behavior? If this had been a a Republican you would have been beside yourself. But it bucked your creed so you completely missed it?
So who is the Fkn idiot again?

boutons_deux
03-16-2015, 08:05 PM
So it's not Democrats or Republicans.
Its the system.

Then what party or type of people do you back? The writer of this amendment has been described as very liberal, how would you describe yourself?

And then again tell me why I had to find out about her and you missed this GENERAL Republican behavior? If this had been a a Republican you would have been beside yourself. But it bucked your creed so you completely missed it?
So who is the Fkn idiot again?

It's both parties in a corrupted system.

I don't back either party, there are a few Dems I do agree with.

I didn't miss ANY Repug behavior. They haven't voted on this bill, yet, but I would be surprised if they vote it down(but they vote down EVERYTHING from the Dems, even stuff, like ACA they used to support 20 years ago)

you are the fucking idiot, again.

TeyshaBlue
03-16-2015, 08:30 PM
You lie.

pgardn
03-16-2015, 09:50 PM
It's both parties in a corrupted system.

I don't back either party, there are a few Dems I do agree with.

I didn't miss ANY Repug behavior. They haven't voted on this bill, yet, but I would be surprised if they vote it down(but they vote down EVERYTHING from the Dems, even stuff, like ACA they used to support 20 years ago)

you are the fucking idiot, again.

You just failed to mention Dem behavior. It just... slipped past you.
Boots. You are a fake. There is nothing worse than fake Boutons.

boutons_deux
05-19-2015, 11:13 AM
"Sponsored" msg pushing Fair BEER Act:

5 Points on How the Fair BEER Act Helps Every Brewery in America

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/fivepoints/sponored-beer-institute-fivepoints?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+tpm-news+%28TPMNews%29

hmm, would CO and other legalized mj states push for a "fair MARIJUANA act" instead of punitive taxes?

I guess it's because MARIJUANA would be too difficult of an acronym

Winehole23
08-27-2016, 09:56 AM
Craft brewers win in court:

A group of craft brewers is raising a toast (https://www.facebook.com/liveoakbrewingcompany/posts/1332947363406411) to a state judge's decision to overturn a law that had barred the beer producers from selling their distribution rights for financial gain.

State District Judge Karin Crump of Austin on Thursday sided with the brewers — including Peticolas Brewing of Dallas and Revolver Brewing of Granbury — in their argument that the 2013 statute was unconstitutional by not serving a legitimate public purpose (http://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/headlines/20160815-beer-battle-foams-over-as-fight-over-distribution-rights-gets-day-in-court.ece).

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/headlines/20160825-craft-brewers-raise-a-toast-after-state-judge-sides-with-them-on-distribution-rights.ece

Drachen
08-28-2016, 10:03 AM
Heard about this on the radio. Awesome!

Spurminator
05-22-2017, 07:50 PM
Small government, pro-business Texas legislators still trying to hold down craft breweries for some stupid fucking reason. This bill just passed:
http://keyetv.com/news/local/bill-that-could-hurt-craft-breweries-moves-forward-in-texas-senate

HB 3287 requires breweries to sell their beer to a distributor then buy it back to sell it in the taproom. It applies to breweries who make more than 225,000 barrels of beer per year.

Local breweries say state lawmakers are hurting the smaller businesses.

"You basically have to pay a fee or a tax to be able to sell our own beer that we make on premise at our taproom at our own facility. In another industry, you'd call it a shakedown," said Adam Debower, co-owner of Austin Beerworks.

Spurminator
05-22-2017, 07:52 PM
Texas is currently the only state that does not allow breweries to sell their product to customers on site for off-site consumption.

Spurminator
02-14-2019, 10:48 AM
Benevolent Texas distributors reach compromise to allow breweries to sell their own product on their own premises. To a point, anyway.

https://www.guidelive.com/craft-beer/2019/02/13/texas-breweries-distributors-find-common-ground-battle-beer-go?fbclid=IwAR3kJ7dA9RlmuCqD8xQroncX4zHk8pe9eUUD2S lAFCedZrVSYIqietV6dRk

On Wednesday, the Texas Craft Brewers Guild, a trade association representing the interests of small brewers, and the Beer Alliance of Texas, which represents the state's distributors, announced a set of bills that would allow breweries to sell beer to patrons for offsite consumption up to a certain limit (576 ounces or 2 cases per day, per person).

Sen. Dawn Buckingham (R-Lakeway) and Rep. Eddie Rodriguez (D-Austin) had previously introduced companion bills SB 312 and HB 672, respectively, advocating in the breweries' favor. They plan to introduce substitute bills that include the agreed upon limit soon, according to a statement.

Winehole23
02-14-2019, 10:57 AM
:tu

boutons_deux
02-15-2019, 09:44 AM
redneck distributors hate govt except when govt increases, protects, enforces their anti-competitive profits

Winehole23
04-26-2019, 12:45 AM

The Texas House voted Thursday to extend beer and wine sales on Sundays and to let craft breweries sell beer to go.

Those new expansions of alcohol sales were amendments to a broader bill regarding the efficiency and operations of the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission that must pass this legislative session in order to avoid shutting down the agency.
https://www.texastribune.org/2019/04/25/Texas-House-debates-texas-alcoholic-beverage-commission/

Winehole23
04-26-2019, 12:47 AM
“This is freedom. This is eagles!”

Winehole23
06-20-2022, 01:24 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FVtq2uQXwAEh6V-?format=png&name=900x900https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FVtrD8pXwAAOEYC?format=png&name=small

https://www.ca5.uscourts.gov/opinions/pub/21/21-50195-CV0.pdf