PDA

View Full Version : OT: MJ's Fiance

Darth_Pelican
03-08-2013, 10:26 AM
http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes.com/files/styles/article_slideshow_slide/public/2013/03/07/michael-jordan-yvette-prieto_0.jpg

http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes.com/files/styles/article_slideshow_slide/public/2013/03/07/michael-jordan-yvette-prieto.jpg

http://cdn.urbanislandz.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/yvette-prieto-and-michael-jordan.jpg

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/The+Presidents+Cup+Final+Round+1WCYAZwDIGJl.jpg (http://www.spurstalk.com/pictures/c4zE8_8a0mH/The+Presidents+Cup+Final+Round/1WCYAZwDIGJ/Yvette+Prieto)

http://www3.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/135th+Kentucky+Derby+Grand+Gala+Suite+1HUyMxSSfG2l .jpg (http://www.spurstalk.com/pictures/9s2BbmK7vim/135th+Kentucky+Derby+Grand+Gala+Suite/1HUyMxSSfG2/Yvette+Prieto)

http://www1.pictures.fp.zimbio.com/Michael+Jordan+Girlfriend+Yvette+Prieto+Out+npEcbC fa0iLl.jpg (http://www.spurstalk.com/pictures/kjyHExRQm7u/Michael+Jordan+Girlfriend+Yvette+Prieto+Out/npEcbCfa0iL/Yvette+Prieto)

http://cmvlive.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/michael-jordan-yvette-prieto3.jpg

apalisoc_9
03-08-2013, 10:38 AM
GOLD DIGGER

tp2021
03-08-2013, 10:40 AM
They're both diggin', obviously.

Darth_Pelican
03-08-2013, 10:44 AM
She has the same exact fake smile in every pic.

JamStone
03-08-2013, 10:47 AM
fake smile or not, she's still bad though. they been dating for a long time. before MJ, she was dating or was engaged to Julio Iglesias, Jr. so she definitely upgraded financially. once she gets that wedding ring, she prolly be riding that pony tryina cause a stroke.

Trill Clinton
03-08-2013, 11:16 AM
that yellow eye'd, jed clampet dressing nigga keeps him a cute becky.

Brazil
03-08-2013, 11:28 AM
fake smile or not, she's still bad though. they been dating for a long time. before MJ, she was dating or was engaged to Julio Iglesias, Jr. so she definitely upgraded financially. once she gets that wedding ring, she prolly be riding that pony tryina cause a stroke.

:lol you apparently don't know very well the Iglesias fortune family. I'm pretty sure they have nothing to be jealous about compared to MJ's one.

JamStone
03-08-2013, 12:19 PM
Julio Jr.'s father has amassed great fortune. But Julio Jr.'s money is not all his. MJ might have lost a lot of money from his divorce, but all of his money is his.

hater
03-08-2013, 12:20 PM
damn age does a number on niggas

Jordan was a good looking guy. Now he looks like Mr. Potato Head after the fire department rescued it from a blaze

Brazil
03-08-2013, 12:25 PM
Julio Jr.'s father has amassed great fortune. But Julio Jr.'s money is not all his. MJ might have lost a lot of money from his divorce, but all of his money is his.

Except Jr. is going to receive everything if not done yet (IIRC he has already most of his father's fortune). Point is I doubt there is much a difference between the two lifestyles tbh

JamStone
03-08-2013, 12:28 PM
Except Jr. is going to receive everything if not done yet (IIRC he has already most of his father's fortune). Point is I doubt there is much a difference between the two lifestyles tbh

Jr gets everything? So his brother and sister don't get anything?

JamStone
03-08-2013, 12:33 PM
FWIW, based on a couple quick google searches, Julio Sr.'s estate is worth about $300 million. And through Nike and the Jordan brand, Michael Jordan still makes about $80 million a year. Yes, a year.

Again, that's just on a quick google search and I can't confirm the accuracy of that. And unless Julio Sr. has locked out the other two kids from getting anything, it seems like it's still an upgrade, and perhaps a pretty significant one.

DMC
03-08-2013, 01:50 PM
Sorry, but going from 100m to 200m doesn't change your lifestyle. Once you get past the 50m mark, your lifestyle is pretty much want you want it to be.

She's not a gold digger, she's a coal hauler.

I kid. Best wishes to them. MJ is the ultimate winner.

hater
03-08-2013, 01:52 PM
must be some kind of pussy

JamStone
03-08-2013, 02:32 PM
Sorry, but going from 100m to 200m doesn't change your lifestyle. Once you get past the 50m mark, your lifestyle is pretty much want you want it to be.

Michael Jordan's net worth was estimated at about $500 million as of 2010. And it continues to grow because of the Jordan brand via Nike.

It's not like she would be hurting financially if she was still with Iglesias, but to suggest it isn't much of an upgrade doesn't seem accurate.

hater
03-08-2013, 02:34 PM
Michael Jordan's net worth was estimated at about $500 million as of 2010. And it continues to grow because of the Jordan brand via Nike.

It's not like she would be hurting financially if she was still with Iglesias, but to suggest it isn't much of an upgrade doesn't seem accurate.

you are not taking into account Iglesias has fortune outside of the US. I'm not sure of the tax situation, but I am going to assume Iglesias has a lot less property/income/sales taxes and can probably buy shit like luxury houses/items/services even more easily than Jordan.

Red Hawk #21
03-08-2013, 02:38 PM
If MJ had a kid with her the kid would be unstoppable. Good looks, money, height etc

Trainwreck2100
03-08-2013, 02:51 PM
Fiance? He didn't learn his lesson the first time

03-08-2013, 03:21 PM
she at least looks better than 95% of the girls NBA stars date/marry.

Trill Clinton
03-08-2013, 03:25 PM
you are not taking into account Iglesias has fortune outside of the US. I'm not sure of the tax situation, but I am going to assume Iglesias has a lot less property/income/sales taxes and can probably buy shit like luxury houses/items/services even more easily than Jordan.

who gives a fuck?

the bitch is with MJ now.

LkrFan
03-08-2013, 03:26 PM
:lol

Spurs_Be_Beastin'
03-08-2013, 03:48 PM
wowwwwwww she obviously isnt with him for his looks or his age or cuz they ' have alot in common '
now i aint saying shes a gold digger, but i bet she aint messin wit no broke broke...
hoes these days.......................

chunticakes
03-08-2013, 04:05 PM

nigga please, mj always be looking sharp.

at least almost always...lol @ that yellow blazer and red vest.

and leave his jaundice alone. your people are prone to it...

Suspect
03-08-2013, 04:05 PM
kinda looks like my boo Eliza Dushku

LkrFan
03-08-2013, 04:08 PM

:lol

Brazil
03-08-2013, 04:17 PM

Apparently it is impossible to estimate Iglesias fortune, some speak about 1 billion usd others 500 m. He has invested everywhere and apparently very wisely on top of that he is still making according some estimation around 80 m euros from his songs a year. Even if he split in 3 it is still huge, besides jr is also earning a bunch by his own. Bottom line I don't think gap is significant in terms of lifestyle tbh fwiw

HarlemHeat37
03-08-2013, 04:25 PM
She's nice looking, but she isn't worthy of this hype, tbh:lol..

In recent NBA fiance news alone, Landry Fields's girl is easily better dick candy IIRC..

Reck
03-08-2013, 04:25 PM
This discussion is moot. DMC was right.

A few extra millions is not going to make a different in your lifestyle. Its not like she's going to run out of money or be misserable because she only has access to 200 millions instead of 300.

HarlemHeat37
03-08-2013, 04:31 PM

He wears suits and shirts that are 2x his size, despite being 6'6 and wide..

If you still wear baggy clothes, you can't look sharp, tbh..at least Jordan isn't Tim Duncan:lol..

JamStone
03-08-2013, 05:34 PM
Apparently it is impossible to estimate Iglesias fortune, some speak about 1 billion usd others 500 m. He has invested everywhere and apparently very wisely on top of that he is still making according some estimation around 80 m euros from his songs a year. Even if he split in 3 it is still huge, besides jr is also earning a bunch by his own. Bottom line I don't think gap is significant in terms of lifestyle tbh fwiw

Apparently only impossible to estimate it by people who want to argue about it, because multiple sources say his net worth is about $300 million. Doesn't seem impossible to estimate. Sources have.

Regardless, it's not something worth continuing to argue about. Whatever is true, that's fine. I wasn't suggesting she was going to be poor if she wasn't with MJ. I only suggested that it seemed like an upgrade. If I'm wrong, so be it. It's not that deep or serious enough to continue going back and forth about it.

Baron Davιs
03-08-2013, 05:53 PM
WoodPlow

DPG21920
03-08-2013, 06:00 PM
She better hope she doesn't get abducted for ransom due to his gambling debts. MJ isn't exactly Liam Neeson.

JamStone
03-08-2013, 06:16 PM
WoodPlow

She's not Avril Lavigne enough for you, Baron.

Koolaid_Man
03-08-2013, 06:33 PM

Jordan was a good looking guy. Now he looks like Mr. Potato Head after the fire department rescued it from a blaze

:lol...so you saying you was a fan because you thought MJ was a fine? :lol@ Hater

hater
03-08-2013, 06:37 PM
:lol...so you saying you was a fan because you thought MJ was a fine? :lol@ Hater

nigga I was rooting for monkeyface Ewing and the knicks when you were in diapers suckin on your granma's titty :lmao

Koolaid_Man
03-08-2013, 06:52 PM

So you saying you rooted for MJ because you thought he was a dime? You thought the nigga was fine as fuck?

DPG21920
03-08-2013, 06:52 PM
Ima havta give this round to..........hater. He's winning.

Koolaid_Man
03-08-2013, 06:54 PM
Ima havta give this round to..........hater. He's winning.

with quotes like "MJ was good looking to me" fuck yeah he's winning :lol

hooperflash
03-08-2013, 07:25 PM
she at least looks better than 95% of the girls NBA stars date/marry.

Parker's chick is in the 5%, tbh. :hat

Latarian Milton
03-08-2013, 08:24 PM
MJ can still find bitches younger/finer than this one even at age 50 imho, not gonna say bitch is a gold digger something because even a 50yr old MJ would still be more vigorous then most of you 20-30yr old guys on this board tbh. big bitches are generally gross and this one ain't much different. big bitches don't even know how to take care of their own bodies which is the biggest problem with them imho, say a big bitch may even ask her bf to help thrust a tampon into her vagina cuz she can't do that herself

hater
03-08-2013, 08:31 PM
She's one of the very very few few puerto rican women that at 30 ass still hasn't blow up like a Macy's Parade balloon. props to MJ

SpursIndonesia
03-08-2013, 09:03 PM
Well, she might be a gold digger, but MJ's a good looking and fit guy, even in his old days, so she won't really miss all the good fucks at all. She might contend with him and MJ might finally find his peace with her, until death do them part, my best wishes.

HarlemHeat37
03-08-2013, 09:06 PM
Hopefully she doesn't get murdered over a gambling debt, tbh..

DMC
03-08-2013, 10:04 PM

You're ignoring the point I made: You don't upgrade from 1st class to 1st class.

DMC
03-08-2013, 10:05 PM
Well, she might be a gold digger, but MJ's a good looking and fit guy, even in his old days, so she won't really miss all the good fucks at all. She might contend with him and MJ might finally find his peace with her, until death do them part, my best wishes.

If MJ was white, he'd be one tanned motherfucker, probably cancer level.

JamStone
03-08-2013, 10:23 PM
You're ignoring the point I made: You don't upgrade from 1st class to 1st class.

But you posited that position using inaccurate numbers. There's a difference between $100 million versus $200 million and $100 million versus $500 million. At some point, there is a distinction even among the uber wealthy. If the difference were between $100 million and $100 billion, I'm sure you'd say it's an upgrade. So the question is where's the distinction where it does matter. You don't seem to think $500 million versus $100 million is enough. I happen to think 5 times the wealth is. So at this point, that's the issue. Where the line is drawn.

You don't upgrade from 1st class to 1st class. But if you own your own private jet, 1st class doesn't even concern you.

DMC
03-08-2013, 10:41 PM
But you posited that position using inaccurate numbers. There's a difference between $100 million versus $200 million and $100 million versus $500 million. At some point, there is a distinction even among the uber wealthy. If the difference were between $100 million and $100 billion, I'm sure you'd say it's an upgrade. So the question is where's the distinction where it does matter. You don't seem to think $500 million versus $100 million is enough. I happen to think 5 times the wealth is. So at this point, that's the issue. Where the line is drawn.

You don't upgrade from 1st class to 1st class. But if you own your own private jet, 1st class doesn't even concern you.

It doesn't matter. I stated "over 50m". The numbers you used were over 50m as were the numbers I used.

It doesn't matter if you own it or not, if you can afford to charter it, life is the same, especially for the bubble headed females in the relationships.

Once you get into that range, it's all the same. Do you think Bill Gates lives better than Paul Allen?

The female isn't going to get either the 500m or the 100m. She's going to live on the estate, spend lavishly and rub elbows with other upper crust bitches. Her life will be the same either way. The only change would be listening to ghetto jive bullshit when his friends visit vs listening to be@ner jive bullshit when the Enrique's friends visit.

JamStone
03-09-2013, 03:22 AM
so $50 million is the magic number? so if her man was at $45 million net worth, she wouldn't be living right? my initial post in this thread pointed out only that she upgraded. did she upgrade or not? I never suggested that she wouldn't be living right regardless, only that she upgraded. even among the wealthy, even among the uber wealthy, there can still be a difference. take this example of pro basketball players. do you think there's a difference between between Kwame Brown and LeBron James. based on your logic, there isn't much of a difference between those two. i think there is. that's where we differ. I think there's an upgrade. you don't.

Brazil
03-10-2013, 01:21 AM
Apparently only impossible to estimate it by people who want to argue about it, because multiple sources say his net worth is about $300 million. Doesn't seem impossible to estimate. Sources have.

Regardless, it's not something worth continuing to argue about. Whatever is true, that's fine. I wasn't suggesting she was going to be poor if she wasn't with MJ. I only suggested that it seemed like an upgrade. If I'm wrong, so be it. It's not that deep or serious enough to continue going back and forth about it.

look i know a little bit of this guy cauz a friend of mine is working for a Swiss bank and he is managing accounts of people over 10m euro and Iglesias is by far his biggest client. His investments in Swiss are not known or disclosed tbh this is why I'm saying its nearly impossible to estimate his fortune. But yeah it's not a very important topic.

what I find interesting tho with Iglesias is that the guy is colored as a sore crooner declining well in fact he is an extremely wise business man.

Grit and Grind
03-10-2013, 01:28 AM
She's one of the very very few few puerto rican women that at 30 ass still hasn't blow up like a Macy's Parade balloon. props to MJ

You don't like Big asses lol c'mon now

LkrFan
03-10-2013, 03:26 AM
:lol - come on son. You trippin' for real. :lol

rayjayjohnson
03-10-2013, 04:22 PM
I think mj's broad is pretty hot tbh

rayjayjohnson
03-10-2013, 04:23 PM
Reminds me a bit of remy lacroix. Look that shit up

DMC
03-10-2013, 05:07 PM
so $50 million is the magic number? so if her man was at $45 million net worth, she wouldn't be living right? my initial post in this thread pointed out only that she upgraded. did she upgrade or not? I never suggested that she wouldn't be living right regardless, only that she upgraded. even among the wealthy, even among the uber wealthy, there can still be a difference. take this example of pro basketball players. do you think there's a difference between between Kwame Brown and LeBron James. based on your logic, there isn't much of a difference between those two. i think there is. that's where we differ. I think there's an upgrade. you don't.

At 45m he's scum.

Since you lack the capacity for decent exchange and need fat crayons to draw you a picture, 50m is the hard number.

If you consider an upgrade to mean your owner has more money, sure. I guess changing from a private jet owned by Michael Dell to one owned by Bill Gates is an upgrade even if the jets are exactly the same with the same corporate pilot and crew, I mean, since the owner has more money it must be an upgrade, right?

Jessica Alba vs Oprah Winfrey.

Which would be an upgrade over the other?

Exactly.

Koolaid_Man
03-10-2013, 05:26 PM
I think mj's broad is pretty hot tbh

she's ok..nothing more nothing less...for a guy of MJ's pedigree I would have expected far far far far far far far better...she's average. nothing special at all

Phallusy
03-11-2013, 12:45 AM
You all are looking at it from the wrong perspective.

To her, it's not about the money at this point, it's about the media exposure. Jordan has been getting more media pop lately than in recent memory. You're seeing more interviews with him, making TV appearances, etc... Basically he's back in the spotlight, international spotlight that is. Meanwhile ol' Iglesias Jr is teetering on washed-up celeb status. I actually thought you guys were talking about Enrique until I googled the name, lol. With Jordan, everyone is gonna talk and quickly pull a search on that bitch, while with Iglesias, nobody would give a fuck about her face or name, let alone searching her wikipedia... Yes, there's a dynasty with the Iglesias' but the juniors were never able to drop those panties in unison they way old dad did back in the day.

At this point she's beyond gold digger status. She's in full-blown attention whore "look at me" mode.

And not to leave out the Iglesias out of it, but I've heard they've got a rep for dumping girls once they reach their early 30s. Don't know if it's true or not, but it's definitely something to applaud.

JRHernandez88
03-11-2013, 01:43 PM
she bad

kinda looks like my boo Eliza Dushku

http://imageshack.us/a/img841/7351/scaledphpserver831filen.png

that sig