PDA

View Full Version : Heat: NBA to start testing players for HGH as soon as next season

hater
03-08-2013, 02:14 PM
which players are fucked? Lebron? Kobe? Lin? Bonner?

Floyd Pacquiao
03-08-2013, 02:25 PM
:lolD Wade=fuked

jeebus
03-08-2013, 02:29 PM
He:lolt = f:lolcked

Lebron's gonna look like Chimpbrick next season. Dwight's shoulders will shrink to about half of what they are now. it's gonna be hilarious

Clipper Nation
03-08-2013, 02:30 PM
Realistically, no superstar is ever going to get caught with HGH, but Wade is the most obvious user in the league.... just look at his steroid jaw :lol

hater
03-08-2013, 02:32 PM
Bosh will probably need a sports bra next season

whitemamba
03-08-2013, 02:37 PM
no one is going to get caught. stern will protect

Killakobe81
03-08-2013, 05:00 PM
I wont lie Lebron, Wade and Kobe are all prime suspects maybe Westbrook too.

Not saying they are ...just sayin' I would look at those 4 and Blake Griffin first. Faried maybe too ...

good news if they legit test negative then taht only makes those guys even MORE impressive.

Koolaid_Man
03-08-2013, 05:14 PM

Not saying they are ...just sayin' I would look at those 4 and Blake Griffin first. Faried maybe too ...

good news if they legit test negative then taht only makes those guys even MORE impressive.

The reason why Kobe is playing at such a high-level after 17 yrs is because he stayed away from alcohol during his prime years..He drank only every blue moon and he ate right...he worked hard but he didn't smoke and drank...his body is simply repaying him back now...ask any doctor or pro sports therapist and they'll tell you...It's all about how you take care of your body...

Killakobe81
03-08-2013, 05:23 PM
The reason why Kobe is playing at such a high-level after 17 yrs is because he stayed away from alcohol during his prime years..He drank only every blue moon and he ate right...he worked hard but he didn't smoke and drank...his body is simply repaying him back now...ask any doctor or pro sports therapist and they'll tell you...It's all about how you take care of your body...

Dont disagree, Kool. Just saying based on how amazing he is playing I would get why people are suspect of his new found dunking ability. I doubt he is, and if he tests negative it just shows what a freak he is ... Lebron is a physical beast but no way he is playing at the Level Kobe is 17 years in ...

spurraider21
03-08-2013, 05:35 PM
at least Durant is safe. Stern need not worry

UZER
03-08-2013, 05:35 PM

:lol ok...if you say so. Dudes knee was falling off two years ago. Now, after some onetime miracle treatment in Germany two years ago, hes going the other way getting explosion and lift back? Fuck outta here.

He'll get fair warning before his "test" and come up clean.

Clipper Nation
03-08-2013, 05:44 PM
:lol ok...if you say so. Dudes knee was falling off two years ago. Now, after some onetime miracle treatment in Germany two years ago, hes going the other way getting explosion and lift back? Fuck outta here.

Not to mention, he learned about those treatments from ALEX RODRIGUEZ.... you really think those are clean? :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-08-2013, 05:49 PM

so his treatment worked...nothing illegal about it....just because Timmy's knees are shot and he can't do what Kobe does is no need for you to have sour grapes

UZER
03-08-2013, 05:53 PM
so his treatment worked...nothing illegal about it....just because Timmy's knees are shot and he can't do what Kobe does is no need for you to have sour grapes

Timmy and every other player in the history of the nba except Kobe. It ain't sour grapes, it's the laws of nature.

KL2
03-08-2013, 06:03 PM

A rapist that doesn't drink or smoke, sounds pretty funny if you think about it. Willing to shove his dick in some disease infected pussy but won't take a shot :lmao

Koolaid_Man
03-08-2013, 06:03 PM
Timmy and every other player in the history of the nba except Kobe. It ain't sour grapes, it's the laws of nature.

Listen...when Timmy and every other player in the history of the NBA can say they dropped 81 points in a game and 62 in 3Q. Then we can talk...until then I suggest you chalk Kobe's turning back the hands of time to simply American Exceptionalism.... nothing more nothing less...

learn to be a patriot and cheer for your fellow hard working American

spurraider21
03-08-2013, 06:05 PM
Listen...when Timmy and every other player in the history of the NBA can say they dropped 81 points in a game and 62 in 3Q. Then we can talk...until then I suggest you chalk Kobe's turning back the hands of time to simply American Exceptionalism.... nothing more nothing less...

you should cheer for lebron, westbrook tbh

Koolaid_Man
03-08-2013, 06:17 PM
A rapist that doesn't drink or smoke, sounds pretty funny if you think about it. Willing to shove his dick in some disease infected pussy but won't take a shot :lmao

rules are different when it comes to sex you know that....9 out of 10 times a successful business man (millionaires) even billionaires will risk his whole life / career/ and even family for a piece of ass...sometimes that ass may be a 10 sometimes it may be a 5 it just depends on your situation at that time. This concept is all old as man himself...let's go back to the story of Adam and Eve...it appears to me Adam disobeyed god and sold mankind up the river for a piece of ass....

Would you not risk it all for this? Fact 98% of all men would

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/kv2_zps77592db9.jpg

Koolaid_Man
03-08-2013, 06:19 PM
you should cheer for lebron, westbrook tbh

the day that either one of them can score at least 59 points then I may consider it

spurraider21
03-08-2013, 06:39 PM
the day Kobe can win multiple MVP's to prove it wasn't a fluke I'll cheer for him

LeBron, TD are on another level

UZER
03-08-2013, 06:41 PM

I'm playing chess, your playing dodge ball.

BatManu20
03-08-2013, 06:53 PM
Even if a star player like Kobe or Lebron ever did test positive for HGH, Dictator Stern would cover it up. No way would he ever allow his whales to get busted.

Koolaid_Man
03-08-2013, 06:57 PM
the day Kobe can win multiple MVP's to prove it wasn't a fluke I'll cheer for him

LeBron, TD are on another level

I'm ok with Kobe's regular season MVP being a fluke as long as your ok with all of Timmy's titles being flukes since he didn't successfully defend not a single one...I'm ok with

Kobe 5
TOSB * 4
Lebronze 1

* Didn't defend title

I'm ok with that

Koolaid_Man
03-08-2013, 06:59 PM
I'm playing with my niggas chess, and playing with his balls.

fify and I believe you...

spurraider21
03-08-2013, 07:13 PM
I'm ok with Kobe's regular season MVP being a fluke as long as your ok with all of Timmy's titles being flukes since he didn't successfully defend not a single one...I'm ok with

Kobe 5
TOSB * 4
Lebronze 1

* Didn't defend title

I'm ok with that

Tim Duncan won 4 separate fluke championships.

thats more flukey than fluke walton

mystargtr34
03-08-2013, 07:17 PM
Dwight Howard looks extra skinny this yeaar. He use to be huge back in Orlando from 06-09

UZER
03-08-2013, 07:21 PM
fist me and I'll believe you...

Koolaid_Man
03-08-2013, 07:26 PM
Timmy and every other player in the history of the NBA have a dick up their ass except Kobe. It ain't sour grapes, it's the laws of nature.

Koolaid_Man
03-08-2013, 07:27 PM
Tim Duncan won 4 separate fluke championships.

thats more flukey than fluke walton

I don't disagree

Koolaid_Man
03-08-2013, 07:38 PM

Holy shiznit..

Source Claims Lebron Linked To Steroids Clinic

http://www.totalprosports.com/2013/03/04/lebron-james-link-steroid-clinic-miami-report-incarcerated-bob-video/

DAF86
03-08-2013, 07:46 PM
Pretty much everybody would be fucked but nobody would be outed, tbh. Maybe some 3rd tier scrub but that's it.

irishock
03-08-2013, 07:55 PM
no Bible Kemp mention?

Brunodf
03-08-2013, 08:01 PM

Kobe 5
TOSB * 4
Lebronze 1

* Didn't defend title

I'm ok with that
This isn't mma or boxing, it's much harder to win separate championships than btb tbh

Koolaid_Man
03-08-2013, 08:14 PM
This isn't mma or boxing, it's much harder to win separate championships than btb tbh

:lmao hey super dumbass your whole argument proves my point....the fact that the Spurs couldn't win b2b is proof positive...god some people are just plain retards...I bet you're white huh? :lol

Latarian Milton
03-08-2013, 08:52 PM
if niggas stop using that shit right now it'll be impossible to check out a few months later whether they've used that shit or not imho. metabolism will wash away any possible evidence

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-09-2013, 01:31 PM
I'll bump this because the other thread discussing Lebron possibly juicing has flown off the rails "per par" as the kids are saying these days.

Kind of surprised how little attention Dwight's gotten in the discussions of this so far. He's mentioned a few times here but he'd be at the top of my suspicions list after Rashard Lewis and Hedo have been hit with PED suspsensions now. That finals team was considered something of an overachiever across the board and it was definitely Dwight's most MVPish season. I know the guy's always looked like a cartoon character but if you're going to take a closer look at every freak show athlete in the league over the last few years I'd start there. Just a few little things like how overly confident he was that his body would recover from his back surgery way ahead of any doctor's projections. It's tricky with bigs because there are lots of ways their bodies can go bad very quickly just due to sheer size issues, but packing on 20 more pounds of muscle than your frame was meant to carry can cause as much harm as being overweight.

Another name I'll throw out there that I haven't seen mentioned at all is Ibaka. Another big time crazy athlete, hair line seems a might high for a 23 year old, and like Westbrook he seems a little roid ragey this year.

HarlemHeat37
03-09-2013, 02:53 PM
The majority of athletes are on PEDs, tbh..I've already made my points here on this issue several times, I won't elaborate again..

I'll just say that most of the names that have been mentioned by the average fan that doesn't lift seems to ignore that those niggas have higher potential for building mass..Lebron and Howard have massive bone density and potential to pack muscle..even looking at their HS basketball pictures, they are already much larger than the prototypical lanky High School phenom, tbh..