PDA

View Full Version : Is Calf Tats gonna be at the Tattoo Expo this weekend?

JudynTX
03-08-2013, 03:27 PM
Maybe I'll see you there. :toast

Phillip
03-08-2013, 03:36 PM
lol koriwhat

J.T.
03-15-2013, 02:21 PM
He can definitely get an apprenticeship at the tattoo parlor Jacoby Jones went to

J.T.
03-15-2013, 02:21 PM
He can definitely get an apprenticeship at the tattoo parlor Jacoby Jones went to

Hell, I could. And I can't even draw a triangle properly.

bus driver
04-01-2013, 01:37 PM
so how was it? did you get any ink?

saw this guy this weekend and he had a tattoo on his mid lower back......is that still a tramp stamp? it wasnt in the lower back maybe several inches higher than the normal tramp stamp. just thought it was weird to get a tattoo there for a guy.

marini martini
04-01-2013, 02:32 PM
Maybe he gives free pony rides?

mrsmaalox
04-01-2013, 02:40 PM
Maybe he gives free pony rides?

Maybe they aren't free?

TDMVPDPOY
04-01-2013, 03:08 PM
doesnt koriwhat also have long hair pass his shoulders? knew he always wanted to be a girl

koriwhat
04-01-2013, 10:18 PM
doesnt koriwhat also have long hair pass his shoulders? knew he always wanted to be a girl

it's like comedy central up in here... remember when comedy central was funny?

koriwhat
04-01-2013, 10:20 PM
btw, slingin' ink isn't a convention i ever care to attend.

ps: those that talk shit, obviously have no clue what they speak of. i'd love to see what y'all could do with a tattoo machine, that'll be the day.

koriwhat
04-03-2013, 07:33 PM
I could draw a triangle, that's for sure.

and i bet it would be a pink one at that.

Drachen
04-05-2013, 08:36 AM
If anyone wants to be koriwhat for a day, here ya go:

http://slickdeals.net/f/5950022-Pro-Complete-Tattoo-Kit-62-90-SHIPPED

Drachen
04-05-2013, 08:41 AM
If anyone wants to be koriwhat for a day, here ya go:

http://slickdeals.net/f/5950022-Pro-Complete-Tattoo-Kit-62-90-SHIPPED

This thing even comes with free practice skin.... but you have to feed jacoby jones and give him a place to sleep when you aren't using him.

Phillip
04-05-2013, 10:23 AM
yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

Drachen
04-05-2013, 10:31 AM
?

JudynTX
04-05-2013, 10:35 AM
yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

Do you have this saved on a flash drive? :lol Haven't seen this in ages.

Phillip
04-05-2013, 10:36 AM
Do you have this saved on a flash drive? :lol Haven't seen this in ages.

it was left on my comment page like 1000 times

ahh the good old days of prime koriwhat

god damn if you arent the fuckin dumbest of the bunch.

lmao gay ass motherfucker here with his gay hardy shirt giving me shit hahaha

you really have no soap box to stand on... you might as well just get the fuck out of here already because if you wanna laugh at anyone just go put your gay hardy shirt on and look in the mirror man. honestly you're a bitch and you know it! don't make shit up because you were getting shit about that shirt... none of the chicks i know like fags in gay hardy shirts so move the fuck on.