tlongII
03-08-2013, 11:00 PM
You guys suck!

Boomersgold
03-08-2013, 11:01 PM
Who's making the playoffs this season? :bang

Sean Cagney
Yeah they are fucking garbage, no need to even argue they suck.

Robz4000
:lmao tschlong

Brunodf
03-08-2013, 11:05 PM
Pop throwing games per par

spurs1990
03-08-2013, 11:05 PM
Horrible flashbacks to the 1990 playoffs.

Portland has historically owned us tbh

Ditty
03-08-2013, 11:06 PM
Your team has sucked for 36 years..

Sean Cagney
03-08-2013, 11:07 PM
Horrible flashbacks to the 1990 playoffs.

Portland has historically owned us tbh

Ehhhhhhhhh I would not go that far, 99 we swept them and well used to do well against them in the early to mid 00's with our title teams. The recent few years though I would tend to agree, The last few years though yeah. 1990 I did not watch them, could care less about it now since I was so young. 5-12 vs them since 09 is not that good and probably by far our worse vs any team since then.

ElNono
03-08-2013, 11:09 PM
props, tbh

Fuzzy Dunlop
03-08-2013, 11:10 PM
:lmao
:lol 136 points, so much for det defense

TheGoldStandard
03-08-2013, 11:10 PM
No need to worry, there will be plenty of respect for the Blazers while we're in the playoffs and they're fishing. Blazers are too inconsistent but always play the Spurs down to the bone.

Spurs_Be_Beastin'
03-08-2013, 11:12 PM
See u in the playoffs dude.

Oh wait

TheGoldStandard
03-08-2013, 11:13 PM
the dream of the 90s is still alive

Rod Strickland went to Portland, he wanted to be a clown.

Sean Cagney
03-08-2013, 11:14 PM
Nevermind we are 5-12 vs them in the last 17 lol, not very good but go back from 99-08 we had a great record verses them, what does that all mean now? NOTHING like tonight will not mean shit when the playoffs begin because we will be in and them out.

spurs1990
03-08-2013, 11:17 PM
Ehhhhhhhhh I would not go that far, 99 we swept them and well used to do well against them in the early to mid 00's with our title teams. The recent few years though I would tend to agree, although we are still 11-10 vs them in the last 21 games so owning is still beating them. The last few years though yeah. 1990 I did not watch them, could care less about it now since I was so young.

Ahh completely slipped my mind about that 1999 "Jail" Blazers squad they swept.

You know for me the 11-10 record is as close to ownage in Spurs vernacular since they probably have a .700 winning against so many other west teams. Relative ownage then.

hooperflash
03-08-2013, 11:20 PM
So this is what losing feels like...

Sean Cagney
03-08-2013, 11:23 PM
Ahh completely slipped my mind about that 1999 "Jail" Blazers squad they swept.

You know for me the 11-10 record is as close to ownage in Spurs vernacular since they probably have a .700 winning against so many other west teams. Relative ownage then.

Naw man it's not 11-10 BTW! I was off there. Between 05-08 we were 13-1 with a close loss and won 12 in a row vs them! But that doesn't really factor into the last 21 as much. If went back to last 21 it would be 9-12 in the last 21 games! I was off there so sorry! It was 9-11 them before tonight and now 9-12. Bottom line is though since our title contender Spurs teams the last few years they have owned us :( 3-4 at home vs them in the last 7, which other team do we play that bad against? They also won quite a few at home vs us. The last 4 years they have kicked our ass alot of times but I would hardly say historically owned us.

All time record it is VERY CLOSE though none of this matters.http://nbauniverse.com/head_to_head/spurs_vs_trail_blazers_all_time.htm

Either way just stats and not a thing matters come playoff time in this series. Spurs play better vs. anyone ELSE! These are now the EARLY 00's BUCKS vs us man lol, goooddd lord the early 00 Bucks that won like 6 straight on us or so.
So this is what losing feels like...

THAT was a curb stomping! GOOD LORD.

Sean Cagney
03-08-2013, 11:24 PM
=(
Hats off to the Blazers they WHIPPED our ass.

Budkin
03-08-2013, 11:27 PM
tlong totally has the right to troll the Spurs tonight. Everyone does. Just an utterly pathetic loss.

Sean Cagney
03-08-2013, 11:32 PM
tlong totally has the right to troll the Spurs tonight. Everyone does. Just an utterly pathetic loss.

Yep you are right he does! I said so my first response and called this SPURS team garbage, atleast for a night he and I can say that and we are right. He has every right to laugh at this Spurs team tonight.

thunderup
03-08-2013, 11:36 PM
:lol

Spurs_Be_Beastin'
03-08-2013, 11:37 PM
Lillard looked like he was being gaurded by middle schoolers

racm
03-08-2013, 11:43 PM
lol if Parker played at least the Spurs would have lost only by 10 :rollin

Capt Bringdown
03-08-2013, 11:51 PM
Painful memories of the Spurs getting owned by the likes of Kevin Duckworth.

cjw
03-08-2013, 11:52 PM
Portland owns us. Except on Memorial Day.

Budkin
03-08-2013, 11:53 PM
:lol

keep them lulz coming thunderup. Go crazy tonight.

TheGoldStandard
03-08-2013, 11:53 PM
Painful memories of the Spurs getting owned by the likes of Kevin Duckworth.

Duckworth never got over being traded from San Antonio.

wtgspurs
03-08-2013, 11:58 PM
Fuck, how the fuck could a fucking weak ass team like Poorland win against us. Fuck!!! I mean Fuck!!!!! You cant be fucking around like that, having punk ass niggaz like Lollard and Matthews shoot 3's all night. Fuck Spurs!!! Why??? This is embarrassing for me as a Fan, now im gonna hear this shit on NBATV and ESPN how the commentators degrade us for the next 3 to 4 weeks. I don't even wanna watch TV for a week cause of this. I mean shit...Losing by 30 is bad. But losing by 30 at home...TO Poorland...damn nigga...you fucked up. My niggaz better Murder okc by 50 points or something on Monday or some shit like. This is one of the reason people aren't calling us contenders anymore...we allow shit like this to happen. I personally would've broken atleast two players Jaw if they kept on making shots and make me look bad. I mean Fuck...it's portland, you're supposed to suck but no...just to make us look bad you gotta Score almost every fucking thing u throw up...it's cool though...cool...Fuck this shit. If We don't beat OKC on monday...we don't deserve to win a championship this year imo. Im signing out. Fuck this shit.

racm
03-08-2013, 11:59 PM
Fuck, how the fuck could a fucking weak ass team like Poorland win against us. Fuck!!! I mean Fuck!!!!! You cant be fucking around like that, having punk ass niggaz like Lollard and Matthews shoot 3's all night. Fuck Spurs!!! Why??? This is embarrassing for me as a Fan, now im gonna hear this shit on NBATV and ESPN how the commentators degrade us for the next 3 to 4 weeks. I don't even wanna watch TV for a week cause of this. I mean shit...Losing by 30 is bad. But losing by 30 at home...TO Poorland...damn nigga...you fucked up. My niggaz better Murder okc by 50 points or something on Monday or some shit like. This is one of the reason people aren't calling us contenders anymore...we allow shit like this to happen. I personally would've broken atleast two players Jaw if they kept on making shots and make me look bad. I mean Fuck...it's portland, you're supposed to suck but no...just to make us look bad you gotta Score almost every fucking thing u throw up...it's cool though...cool...Fuck this shit. If We don't beat OKC on monday...we don't deserve to win a championship this year imo. Im signing out. Fuck this shit.

We better call up Horry and have him hipcheck Lollard into the stands

TheGoldStandard
03-09-2013, 12:00 AM
We better call up Horry and have him hipcheck Lollard into the stands

If the price is right.

racm
03-09-2013, 12:02 AM
If the price is right.

All for having him break Chimpbrook Jr's kneecap too

TheGoldStandard
03-09-2013, 12:05 AM
All for having him break Chimpbrook Jr's kneecap too

He'd cut em' with his 7 rings.

wtgspurs
03-09-2013, 12:12 AM
He'd cut em' with his 7 rings.
Yeah after that they would need to invent a Flagrant 3 or 4 call

Sean Cagney
03-09-2013, 12:46 AM
Portland owns us. Except on Memorial Day.

Either that except when we win 12 in a row and 13 out of 14 like we did in the 00's..... Sorry had to add good times in there since you did as well ;) That Memorial Day Miracle was great man, so long ago but stilll brings a smile to my face.

weeks
03-09-2013, 12:55 AM
for a brief second, i legitimately thought this was the quick grades thread.
that's how i feel about this team right now.

exstatic
03-09-2013, 01:01 AM
You guys suck!

LOL moving closer to losing a lottery pick by winning a meaningless game that will in no way help your lost season.

weeks
03-09-2013, 01:11 AM
i'm not even going to dump on this guy. he knows his team isn't making the playoffs. as far as i'm concerned he has every right to come in here and talk shit right now. we got disgraced man. every insult you dump on portland makes it even more embarrassing!

Sean Cagney
03-09-2013, 01:17 AM
i'm not even going to dump on this guy. he knows his team isn't making the playoffs. as far as i'm concerned he has every right to come in here and talk shit right now. we got disgraced man. every insult you dump on portland makes it even more embarrassing!

I agree, they are not that good and they are not playing in the playoffs etc. most said, well we lost to that team and allowed 136 pts at home, what does that make us? For a night he can say whatever he wants to and we can't say a damn thing about it, this is the Seattle Seahawks blowing the shit outta NINERS later in the year, yeah true title contender they are but they just killed your team.. You can't say a damn thing about it. Move on.

exstatic
03-09-2013, 01:20 AM
I agree, they are not that good and they are not playing in the playoffs etc. most said, well we lost to that team and allowed 136 pts at home, what does that make us?
A team missing our All NBA guard? It's not like they beat us straight up.

Sean Cagney
03-09-2013, 01:21 AM
A team missing our All NBA guard? It's not like they beat us straight up.

LOL yeah the team that won the last two games big, one against a playoff Bulls team with GOOD D... I am not using that damn excuse there, lose by 30 at home with or without him it's embarassing and they lose regardless. Tony is out yes, but damn 30 pts at home and giving up 136 in regulation? Come on now.

exstatic
03-09-2013, 01:26 AM
LOL yeah the team that won the last two games big, one against a playoff Bulls team with GOOD D... I am not using that damn excuse there, lose by 30 at home with or without him it's embarassing and they lose regardless. Tony is out yes, but damn 30 pts at home and giving up 136 in regulation? Come on now.

Tony is a DAMN good defensive PG, something that was NOT required against Chicago team, minus THEIR All NBA guard. He can also go relentlessly back at Lillard, making him expend energy on THAT end.

Terry Stotts had a good plan for one night. What happened the rest of the season? I can't BELIEVE this clown is getting run for CoY. HIS TEAM IS IN THE FUCKING LOTTERY WITH LILLARD AND LMA!!!!

weeks
03-09-2013, 01:27 AM
i'm not cliff jumping behind it - it's not like the guys who got hot were scrubs and we rarely have those kind of games - but man we didn't make it look very difficult for them at all

The Whopper
03-09-2013, 01:38 AM
If Blazerfan wants to rip us, that's cool. Why aren't the Blazers better? They looked unstoppable.

Sean Cagney
03-09-2013, 01:41 AM
Tony is a DAMN good defensive PG, something that was NOT required against Chicago team, minus THEIR All NBA guard. He can also go relentlessly back at Lillard, making him expend energy on THAT end.

Terry Stotts had a good plan for one night. What happened the rest of the season? I can't BELIEVE this clown is getting run for CoY. HIS TEAM IS IN THE FUCKING LOTTERY WITH LILLARD AND LMA!!!!
Sorry man I can't laugh tonight at all, just pathetic out there for our team to lose by 30 pts at home no matter who is out. I bet they could sit Tim and Manu and still lose by 25 or so, but it can't get much worse then 30 at HOME with a team who won their previous two by alot! That TONIGHT is just pathetic, sorry I can't get over it yet nor excuse it. That was just horrible.
If Blazerfan wants to rip us, that's cool. Why aren't the Blazers better? They looked unstoppable.

Because they are never this good until they play the Spurs since 09 or so, they just seem to hit another level on the Spurs and have the formula to beat this team. They own us since 010 and we are 5-12 vs them.

lefty
03-09-2013, 01:44 AM
You guys suck!
Long overdue trolljob :lol

Congrats on the win Tlong :tu

DMC
03-09-2013, 01:46 AM
You can easily piece together proof that Pop would throw a game like this. He said in an interview that he almost wanted to intentionally lose a game when the team was on a streak, but you cannot do that he says. A few years back he said seeding is everything and that 1st seed isn't always the best place to be.

He's shown his hand over the years, so if anyone doubts Pop would throw a game, especially with the excuse he now has, think again.

Then again, we've always had problems with the Blazers at home.

Sean Cagney
03-09-2013, 01:59 AM
You can easily piece together proof that Pop would throw a game like this. He said in an interview that he almost wanted to intentionally lose a game when the team was on a streak, but you cannot do that he says. A few years back he said seeding is everything and that 1st seed isn't always the best place to be.

He's shown his hand over the years, so if anyone doubts Pop would throw a game, especially with the excuse he now has, think again.

Then again, we've always had problems with the Blazers at home.He might have made some dumb rotations but he did not throw a game vs the Blazers by 30 pts at home nor expect them to give up 136 pts in a non OT game, that was just pathetic on all ends of things so I am not buying this as a so called thrown game with only two games this week and a blown game last week at home vs. PHX with us only up 1.5 on OKC with them coming up monday! Sorry I am not buying a throw at all here, just a horrible matchup and a horrible game all around, pathetic.

We have not always had a problem at home vs them, this crap just came about since 010, since then we are something like 5-11 vs them and 3-4 at home, for some reason this version of the Blazers gives us some major problems! Aldridge etc. just seem to go off. Lillard coming this year was no different, just made it worse. I miss the older title Spurs teams who owned teams like this lol, but that seems so long ago now.

SanAntonioSpurs23
03-09-2013, 02:33 AM
Non issue

thunderup
03-09-2013, 02:35 AM
keep them lulz coming thunderup. Go crazy tonight.

I'm done for the night. Can't wait for our matchup. I'll get more out of that than I did tonight.

EmoKobe
03-09-2013, 06:17 AM
yeah spurs are fucked after one game, tbqh... hand the west conference trophy to methlahoma and give them more money to get that sweet sweet high

tlongII
03-09-2013, 11:14 AM

We got no bench dude. We're better now with Maynor though.

Solid D
03-09-2013, 11:21 AM
Sympathy loss.

DMC
03-09-2013, 01:01 PM
He might have made some dumb rotations but he did not throw a game vs the Blazers by 30 pts at home nor expect them to give up 136 pts in a non OT game, that was just pathetic on all ends of things so I am not buying this as a so called thrown game with only two games this week and a blown game last week at home vs. PHX with us only up 1.5 on OKC with them coming up monday! Sorry I am not buying a throw at all here, just a horrible matchup and a horrible game all around, pathetic.

We have not always had a problem at home vs them, this crap just came about since 010, since then we are something like 5-11 vs them and 3-4 at home, for some reason this version of the Blazers gives us some major problems! Aldridge etc. just seem to go off. Lillard coming this year was no different, just made it worse. I miss the older title Spurs teams who owned teams like this lol, but that seems so long ago now.

Pop didn't need to go tits up to tank. The Blazers shot 61% from the field and from 3, and they shot a lot of 3s. Their hot night would have beaten the Spurs even if Tony was playing and the Spurs were at full force. Sometimes you're the bug.

DejuanorwhatDude
03-09-2013, 01:04 PM
We got no bench dude. We're better now with Maynor though.

You're better with a guard with a torn ACL? What a joke.

DMC
03-09-2013, 01:05 PM
I'm done for the night. Can't wait for our matchup. I'll get more out of that than I did tonight.

Your team is the bridesmaid, the Spurs aren't even at the wedding. These are things we know. Most people here have no delusions about the fact that the Spurs are not poised to win in the West, but the Thunder probably are. You should be focused more on how your team will handle another Finals loss, what has your team done this season to correct the turd they laid last year? Do you want your team to be remembered in the same way as the New Jersey Nets or the Buffalo Bills? You know, guys who could get to the show but couldn't win it?

Maybe your team should tank to the Lakers, at least they'd have a shot at beating the Heat.

tlongII
03-09-2013, 02:18 PM
You're better with a guard with a torn ACL? What a joke.

He's healthy now.

DejuanorwhatDude
03-09-2013, 02:27 PM
Have fun believing that.

spurtech09
03-09-2013, 03:06 PM
You guys suck!
This is the best you could come up with ?LoL.....What a major Loser :)

spurtech09
03-09-2013, 03:13 PM
Give me a buzz when the blazers win the championship alright....

Obstructed_View
03-09-2013, 03:45 PM
I have to give a big congratulations to the Blazers for picking the one team they could fire up three after three against in the fourth quarter while up 20 and not get someone flagrant-fouled into oblivion. It's the basketball version of the way Carmelo Anthony fights.

td4mvp2k
03-09-2013, 07:01 PM
Your team has sucked for 36 years..

:lol sam bowie