Let Jackson walk

It's time, guys. Dynasty's over.

Ibleedslvrnblk
03-09-2013, 02:25 AM
Just keep Bonner. He is the future

racm
03-09-2013, 03:32 AM
I told you so, people.
PATFO should have traded Duncan to the Heat for Udonis Haslem, Mario Chalmers, and a bag of Whataburgers. No sense in letting an all-time great waste his last legs trying to carry a small market team to a title.
Tony should have been the one let go on draft day. Hill is a better guard since he can shoot 3s and defends better.
Manu should have been amnestied – he’s the top salary on the team and yet they’re paying him money to miss every fourth game.
Splitter should have been traded for Jeremy Evans. Now there’s an athletic big who can dunk (well enough to participate in two Slam Dunk contests) and block shots. None of this fancy reverse layup business. His WP48 also beats out Tiago’s.
Give Kawhi the keys to the offense. Better yet, scrap this motion offense crap and just have him post up every other possession when he’s not flying to the rim for a slam dunk.
Shouldn’t have resigned Diaw, he’s a fat guy who thinks he’s John Stockton. WE COULD HAVE SIGNED HICKSON
Green’s signing is okay for a guy brought in to pour in 3s, so I’m not that mad at him.
Imagine a lineup of Hill/Green/Leonard/Evans/Hickson. Now that would win the West with athleticism and 3s.

romain.star
03-09-2013, 08:12 AM
I told you so, people.
PATFO should have traded Duncan to the Heat for Udonis Haslem, Mario Chalmers, and a bag of Whataburgers. No sense in letting an all-time great waste his last legs trying to carry a small market team to a title.
Tony should have been the one let go on draft day. Hill is a better guard since he can shoot 3s and defends better.
Manu should have been amnestied – he’s the top salary on the team and yet they’re paying him money to miss every fourth game.
Splitter should have been traded for Jeremy Evans. Now there’s an athletic big who can dunk (well enough to participate in two Slam Dunk contests) and block shots. None of this fancy reverse layup business. His WP48 also beats out Tiago’s.
Give Kawhi the keys to the offense. Better yet, scrap this motion offense crap and just have him post up every other possession when he’s not flying to the rim for a slam dunk.
Shouldn’t have resigned Diaw, he’s a fat guy who thinks he’s John Stockton. WE COULD HAVE SIGNED HICKSON
Green’s signing is okay for a guy brought in to pour in 3s, so I’m not that mad at him.
Imagine a lineup of Hill/Green/Leonard/Evans/Hickson. Now that would win the West with athleticism and 3s.

So are you the guy who, after 30 years of mariage, divorces his wife because she bought by mistake a bottle of Diet Coke instead of regular Coke?

ThaBigFundamental21
03-09-2013, 09:52 AM
I told you so, people.

He's trolling chill out.

Strategic
03-09-2013, 09:54 AM
:lmao:lmao:nope

exstatic
03-09-2013, 12:18 PM
Keep core of Splitter, Leonard and CuJo

Trade Duncan to the Heat for cash and happy meal

Let Ginobili walk, trade Parker for young players and high draft picks

Let Jackson walk

It's time, guys. Dynasty's over.

You've been trolled. It's sad that you didn't even see it.

racm
03-10-2013, 12:33 AM
:lmao

racm
03-10-2013, 11:22 PM
I love Spurs Talk eclecticism. Spurs win: championship contenders. Spurs lose: trade 'em all :lol

Just like the RealGM team boards.