PDA

View Full Version : Ben's Quick Grades: Spurs vs Blazers

benstanfield
03-09-2013, 01:21 AM
Red shitstain faggot useless getoffthefuckingcourtgoddammitleavetheteamfuckfuck fuckfuckfuck:
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/prawny/prawny0907/prawny090700078/5234552-happy-little-boy-holding-a-giant-letter-f.jpg

Diaw:

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/auremar/auremar1205/auremar120501895/13584244-tradesmen-forming-the-letter-f.jpg

Mills:
http://bravewords-public.s3.amazonaws.com/images/p17d98uslp14jbp4d10vu16f2h4i4.JPG

Pop:
http://lizarosenberg.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/f2.jpg?w=238

Rest of Team: D--

Sean Cagney
03-09-2013, 01:24 AM
F BONNER, and YES F...... F F F F F F F F F F F F FF F F F F F FF F F F F. Worst game in years.

chapnis
03-09-2013, 01:28 AM
Kawhis dunk is the only thing that stopped the entire game from being and F.

Brunodf
03-09-2013, 01:32 AM
F BONNER, and YES F...... F F F F F F F F F F F F FF F F F F F FF F F F F. Worst game in years.

If by years u mean 3 days

Sean Cagney
03-09-2013, 01:33 AM
If by years u mean 3 days

No this was the Spurs worst game in years, seriously. Not 3 days, what are you talking about? Second worst home loss ever and worst loss in Duncan era at home.

I meant the team loss, not Bonner he just sucks. He always gets an F man. :lol

Brunodf
03-09-2013, 01:34 AM
No this was the Spurs worst game in years, seriously. Not 3 days, what are you talking about? Second worst home loss ever and worst loss in Duncan era at home.
Sry, i thought you were talking about Bonner

Sean Cagney
03-09-2013, 01:36 AM
Sry, i thought you were talking about Bonner

OH NO he sucks, he needs to just go away permanently. He just added more to the PURE SHIT that happened tonight. Bonner is just horrible.

Brunodf
03-09-2013, 01:39 AM
OH NO he sucks, he needs to just go away permanently. He just added more to the PURE SHIT that happened tonight. Bonner is just horrible.
Everybody but Pop know that and people still wonder why some spurs fans wanted Bonner traded

Hoops Czar
03-09-2013, 01:54 AM
Oh, so nobody wants to talk about CoJo's lockdown defense on Lilliard? Figures!

cd021
03-09-2013, 02:12 AM
1 Game guys... stop acting like Lakers fans

cd021
03-09-2013, 02:12 AM

Lillard got hot, thats really all that needs to be said. Next question...

Sean Cagney
03-09-2013, 02:14 AM
1 Game guys... stop acting like Lakers fans
Yes, not one GAME Bonner sucks though, thats just a fact there lol. One game here yes, but what a ONE game that was.
SAN ANTONIO -- The Portland Trail Blazers handed the San Antonio Spurs their worst loss in the Tim Duncan era, winning by such a large margin that it stunned them almost as much as the Western Conference's top team.

I read this here, that there made me sad, this was like 2 losses in one, yet it was only one loss :( We got destroyed, bigtime.

cd021
03-09-2013, 02:16 AM
Red shitstain faggot useless getoffthefuckingcourtgoddammitleavetheteamfuckfuck fuckfuckfuck:
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/prawny/prawny0907/prawny090700078/5234552-happy-little-boy-holding-a-giant-letter-f.jpg

Diaw:

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/auremar/auremar1205/auremar120501895/13584244-tradesmen-forming-the-letter-f.jpg

Mills:
http://bravewords-public.s3.amazonaws.com/images/p17d98uslp14jbp4d10vu16f2h4i4.JPG

Pop:
http://lizarosenberg.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/f2.jpg?w=238

Rest of Team: D--

Yeah... I'll wait for the real grades not someone who can now use Google images like a big boy.

cd021
03-09-2013, 02:27 AM
Yes, not one GAME Bonner sucks though, thats just a fact there lol. One game here yes, but what a ONE game that was.
SAN ANTONIO -- The Portland Trail Blazers handed the San Antonio Spurs their worst loss in the Tim Duncan era, winning by such a large margin that it stunned them almost as much as the Western Conference's top team.

I read this here, that there made me sad, this was like 2 losses in one, yet it was only one loss :( We got destroyed, bigtime.

Grand scheme man, Us getting pounded at Portland last season by 40 didn't hurt losing at home by 30 this year ain't gonna affect us that bad. Beside we need to put all our focus on OKC. Look at the bright side Kawhi has scored in double digits in 10 straight games and has been on fire of late. Manu scored 16 pts in 24 minutes and Tim had 18pts and 8 rebs in 23 minutes. They both seem to be back in to pre injury form. Bonner's a role player man he isn't going to win a game by him self and he can't lose a game by himself. We couldn't stop Portland. 5 players with at least 15 four with 20 and 60+% from both the Field and from 3. On to the next one. It bugs the hell out of me when people use him as a whipping boy even though he barely plays (12.7 MPG lowest in 5 years and has 9 DNP's with 18 games remaining)

Hoops Czar
03-09-2013, 02:29 AM

Lillard got hot from long range. That's what happens when you shoot uncontested jumpshots. Is this what you say everytime Parker scores 30+. Of course not... its bring out the MVP chants. And Lillard had more than his fair share of layups. I lost track how many times he blew through the Spurs defense like it was tissue paper. CoJo's defense came down to Earth with a thud. Westbrook is going to eat him alive.

Sean Cagney
03-09-2013, 03:08 AM
Grand scheme man, Us getting pounded at Portland last season by 40 didn't hurt losing at home by 30 this year ain't gonna affect us that bad. Beside we need to put all our focus on OKC. Look at the bright side Kawhi has scored in double digits in 10 straight games and has been on fire of late. Manu scored 16 pts in 24 minutes and Tim had 18pts and 8 rebs in 23 minutes. They both seem to be back in to pre injury form. Bonner's a role player man he isn't going to win a game by him self and he can't lose a game by himself. We couldn't stop Portland. 5 players with at least 15 four with 20 and 60+% from both the Field and from 3. On to the next one. It bugs the hell out of me when people use him as a whipping boy even though he barely plays (12.7 MPG lowest in 5 years and has 9 DNP's with 18 games remaining)Grand scheme what? This team is good but not great, sorry this team is not going to win a title this year and grand scheme to me is 58-59 wins or so and a WCF exist at most, if they make the Finals they get killed by the Heat IMO! I see reality here and this team is not that great to win it all, I see what you are saying but to me grand scheme is they are not that great and their D will fail them again eventually and their stars are too old to win a title! Not anywhere near their prime except Tony who is hurt now. They are a very good team, but they are not great.

racm
03-09-2013, 03:23 AM

Lillard did most of his scoring on Mills tbqh

CoJo held him to a pedestrian 4-10

Aztecfan03
03-09-2013, 04:35 AM

I think Lillard's stats were nothing special at all when i saw the box score in the 3rd quarter. Then all of the sudden he had tons of points.

benstanfield
03-09-2013, 06:02 AM
Yeah... I'll wait for the real grades not someone who can now use Google images like a big boy.

Contradicted yourself. Obviously you didn't wait for the real grades, because you read mine and commented multiple times.
:lol "like a big boy"
:lol can barely put thoughts together, albeit incoherently
:lol retard

elemento
03-09-2013, 08:06 AM

Lillard was 4-10FG when Cojo was guarding him. 8-10FG against the rest. Nothing to talk about tbh.

Sildegil
03-09-2013, 08:20 AM
You forgot A for Parker.

therealtruth
03-09-2013, 02:05 PM
Grand scheme what? This team is good but not great, sorry this team is not going to win a title this year and grand scheme to me is 58-59 wins or so and a WCF exist at most, if they make the Finals they get killed by the Heat IMO! I see reality here and this team is not that great to win it all, I see what you are saying but to me grand scheme is they are not that great and their D will fail them again eventually and their stars are too old to win a title! Not anywhere near their prime except Tony who is hurt now. They are a very good team, but they are not great.

I think what most people want is a fair shot at the title. That means our title hopes should rest on our best players playing the most minutes.

superbigtime
03-09-2013, 02:42 PM
I think what most people want is a fair shot at the title. That means our title hopes should rest on our best players playing the most minutes.

What? Play the best players? Are you crazy, CIA Pop would be showing his hand! These crushing losses and recent 4th quarter collapses are intended to give the league a false sense of security.

Brunodf
03-09-2013, 02:49 PM
What? Play the best players? Are you crazy, CIA Pop would be showing his hand! These crushing losses and recent 4th quarter collapses are intended to give the league a false sense of security.
:lolThis guy is good.

Strategic
03-09-2013, 02:55 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^Interesting comment. I thought these grades unbiased.

spurs10
03-09-2013, 03:00 PM
You really want to hope so!!!!:downspin:

superbigtime
03-09-2013, 03:24 PM
You really want to hope so!!!!:downspin:

If only. I think Pop is a great coach with practice, team cameraderie, the community, etc. But these lineups and his practice of getting somebody that can help the team and putting them in a suit or at the end of the bench until panic mode of the playoffs sets in is ... maddening.

cd021
03-09-2013, 04:15 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^Interesting comment. I thought these grades unbiased.

Someone who is pissed off by the game writing over the top game grades doesn't do it for me.

cd021
03-09-2013, 04:18 PM
Contradicted yourself. Obviously you didn't wait for the real grades, because you read mine and commented multiple times.
:lol "like a big boy"
:lol can barely put thoughts together, albeit incoherently
:lol retard

I didn't say i didn't read your post. Someone can't read a sentence. Retard seems to be your go to comeback and you also seem to be fond of "faggot and fuck" as well. You seem like your in middle school

cd021
03-09-2013, 04:20 PM

Just the fact he can drop 35 on a top defense at home in impressive, let alone for a rookie.

cd021
03-09-2013, 04:33 PM
Grand scheme what? This team is good but not great, sorry this team is not going to win a title this year and grand scheme to me is 58-59 wins or so and a WCF exist at most, if they make the Finals they get killed by the Heat IMO! I see reality here and this team is not that great to win it all, I see what you are saying but to me grand scheme is they are not that great and their D will fail them again eventually and their stars are too old to win a title! Not anywhere near their prime except Tony who is hurt now. They are a very good team, but they are not great.

This seems to be a common divide among spurs fans. Do we have enough to win it all. I definitely think so. 6th in Offensive and 3rd in Defensive efficiency. Kawhi, Green & Splitter all have made big improvements over the past season. Parker's even better, Duncan's been dominant on D. Plus there is a chance (albeit small) that we may not even face OKC. The Clippers and even Memphis have a small shot of beating them. I actually think we match up well with Miami. Capable of going small with multiple different rotations and going big with Duncan and Splitter and capable of even going bigger than that with Leonard and Jackson at the 2 & 3. Let the season unfold. Heading into this season people were picking the spurs to be outside the top 4 in the west. 6 weeks left, their #1

Sean Cagney
03-09-2013, 09:34 PM

LOL yeah I am sure of that. I doubt they get a fair shot though with the Refs and if they make it to the finals the refs and the Heat.

cd021
03-09-2013, 09:40 PM
Lillard got hot from long range. That's what happens when you shoot uncontested jumpshots. Is this what you say everytime Parker scores 30+. Of course not... its bring out the MVP chants. And Lillard had more than his fair share of layups. I lost track how many times he blew through the Spurs defense like it was tissue paper. CoJo's defense came down to Earth with a thud. Westbrook is going to eat him alive.

According to RACM "CoJo held him to a pedestrian 4-10". When someones on its hard to stop them. The Knicks were trying to stop Steph Curry and he wound up knocking down hotly contested 26 foot 3's all night. It happens bad defense or hot shooting it doesn't matter but so much now. We normally don't give up these big games but it was his night.

Our team defense plays that way when we are behind. We help off the wing and bring an additional defender to the side where the ball is. Occasionally it leaves the 3 open. It usually works by pressuring the ball and forcing tough shots at the rim. We rallied to cut it to 11 with about 5:30 left but Lillard hit a open 3 and got fouled on the next 3 and hit another 3 and it was over. The At Denver game you saw that alot. We would make multiple stops by doing that and then they got an open look and it sucks the momentum out of a comeback.