PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Why do you hate the poster you hate?..

EmoKobe
03-09-2013, 01:36 AM
Hm

DMC
03-09-2013, 01:43 AM
I don't have any hate for people I've never met. People like you who create a dozen alt names and have love and hate for screen names need to seek out spiritual guidance or get a pet.

Thebesteva
03-09-2013, 01:43 AM
Clippers Nation...because he embodies the typical 22 year old front runner fan. He coincidentally is a die hard LA Kings fan (who just won the Stanley Cup) and the LA Clippers who just recently became the best team in LA. Neither of these two are bad, but the fact that he laughs his ass off towards the Lakers franchise, a franchise that has absolutely owned LA for 20+ years is hilarious. At the end of the day, this season is very similar to 2006. The Lakers might lose in the first round, the Clippers might advance to the second but neither will take the Trophy home. However, unlike the Clippers, the Lakers will rebuild and be a contender in a few years.

After Clipper Nation realizes this, he will be forced to root for another team. In about 2 years he will remake an account and name himself Miami Nation because that's what frontrunners do.

Venti Quattro
03-09-2013, 01:44 AM
Clippers Nation...because he embodies the typical 22 year old front runner fan. He coincidentally is a die hard LA Kings fan (who just won the Stanley Cup) and the LA Clippers who just recently became the best team in LA. Neither of these two are bad, but the fact that he laughs his ass off towards the Lakers franchise, a franchise that has absolutely owned LA for 20+ years is hilarious. At the end of the day, this season is very similar to 2006. The Lakers might lose in the first round, the Clippers might advance to the second but neither will take the Trophy home. However, unlike the Clippers, the Lakers will rebuild and be a contender in a few years.

After Clipper Nation realizes this, he will be forced to root for another team. In about 2 years he will remake an account and name himself Miami Nation because that's what frontrunners do.
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

irishock
03-09-2013, 01:45 AM

Holy shit besteva going HAM

thunderup
03-09-2013, 01:46 AM

Goods :tu

:lol you just dropped the ether on that front-running faggot.

ElNono
03-09-2013, 01:49 AM
you're not gonna be here long if you 'hate' anybody, IMO... thick skin is the name of the game

midnightpulp
03-09-2013, 01:49 AM
Jeffs from Lakersground. Eternally deluded and just an all around faggot.

I don't hate any poster from ST. Perception is that I hate Lakers fans. But aside from the fact that I hate the way they snuck into this country illegally, I don't really hate them as people.

Only an absolute sociopath can hate those afflicted with Down's Syndrome.

EmoKobe
03-09-2013, 01:52 AM
Thunderup because his only call is calling people faggot. Learn a new schtick

DMC
03-09-2013, 01:52 AM

You not realizing a Spurfan alt name is evidence that you're new here.

Thebesteva
03-09-2013, 01:53 AM
Jeffs from Lakersground. Eternally deluded and just an all around faggot.

I don't hate any poster from ST. Perception is that I hate Lakers fans. But aside from the fact that I hate the way they snuck into this country illegally, I don't really hate them as people.

Only an absolute sociopath can hate those afflicted with Down's Syndrome.

:lmao The amount you hate that guy is hilarious...what sticks out about him the most? I never noticed many of his threads

Clipper Nation
:lol Salty as fuck

I don't think a frontrunner would sit through decades of terrible Clippers basketball like I have.... the biggest reason why I've laughed at the Lakers (besides their faggot bandwagon fans all talking shit before the season and having it blow up in their face) is because for once, the Clippers are hands-down the best team in LA, so of course I'm going to be happy about that, tbh...

I don't really see the 2006 comparison, tbh.... that Clippers team back then was kind of a flash in the pan with no real superstars and reliant on old players... this team is in year two of the process of becoming a contender, with one legitimate superstar in CP3 and another superstar in the making in Blake Griffin.... I'm sure the Lakers will find a way to reload, but that doesn't mean the Clippers are going anywhere....

midnightpulp
:lmao The amount you hate that guy is hilarious...what sticks out about him the most? I never noticed many of his threads

That goddamn pink elephant.

thunderup
03-09-2013, 01:54 AM
Thunderup because his only call is calling people faggot. Learn a new schtick
:lol I don't have a "schtick"
:lol I own on the fly

DMC
03-09-2013, 01:55 AM

My fly is open, come own me.

EmoKobe
03-09-2013, 01:55 AM

:lol k..

Bynumite
03-09-2013, 01:56 AM
Damn... Lakersarethebesteva ethered that whiny little biatch flop city nation :lol

thunderup
03-09-2013, 01:56 AM

Oh shit we have another Clipper Nation on the board.

Clipper Nation
03-09-2013, 01:58 AM
Goods :tu

:lol you just dropped the ether on that front-running faggot.

:cry I gotta tag in on the circle jerk cause I alone can't contend with big dog thunderup :cry
:lol Contradicting yourself again

DMC
Oh shit we have another Clipper Nation on the board.

Noise coming from the bridesmaid.

Call us when you get there.

irishock
Jeffs
Franchise Player
http://forums.lakersground.net/images/ranks/star_rank6_4.gif
http://www.picgifs.com/avatars/animals/elephant/avatars-elephant-051111.jpg

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=5155516#5155516)Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:09 pm Post subject:

SilverBullet wrote:

ForrestHump wrote:

Bodhi wrote:

This one is pretty funny:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210497

Around page 4 it goes from everyone laughing at the Lakers to all of them being upset at the Hornets for tanking. I think they hate us more than the Celtics do

ST http://forums.lakersground.net/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://forums.lakersground.net/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://forums.lakersground.net/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://forums.lakersground.net/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://forums.lakersground.net/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

LOL "that jeffs (bleep) from LG.."

Who's Jeffs are they preferring to? http://forums.lakersground.net/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

You haven't heard? I'm famous on spurstalk. They're announcing the statue next week.

These young guys are playing checkers. I'm out there playing chess. -KB

thunderup
03-09-2013, 02:00 AM
:lol Contradicting yourself again

Is this the education that L.A. county produces? Holy shit, someone euthanize this fuck out of his misery.

Clipper Nation
03-09-2013, 02:01 AM
Is this the education that L.A. county produces? Holy shit, someone euthanize this fuck out of his misery.

:lol Crying about "circle-jerks" in one thread, joining in with one in another thread, and then acting like you're not flip-flopping per par

thunderup
Noise coming from the bridesmaid.

Call us when you get there.

Yeah, the bridesmaid can't get enough of me. I know, I know.

Venti Quattro

Come on nigga let's not go there. UCLA and U$C are both the pride of LA.

LkrFan
03-09-2013, 02:02 AM
:rollin :lmao :rollin

thunderup
03-09-2013, 02:03 AM
:lol Crying about "circle-jerks" in one thread, joining in with one in another thread, and then acting like you're not flip-flopping per par

:lol how did I engage in a circle jerk? I merely agreed with what Laker fan said. I didn't add anything of note because I've owned you already time and time again. It's nice to see someone else go HAM on you. I get tired of doing the same thing.

:lol You're salty as fuck.

Clipper Nation
03-09-2013, 02:03 AM
:lol how did I engage in a circle jerk? I merely agreed with what Laker fan said.

:lol Circle-jerking with Lakerfan

thunderup
03-09-2013, 02:04 AM
Come on nigga let's not go there. UCLA and U$C are both the pride of LA.
I'm talking about dumbass people like Clipper Nation. Considering how retarded he sounds, it's safe to say he didn't go to any of those institutions.

Clipper Nation
03-09-2013, 02:05 AM
For the record, I don't "hate" anyone on here.... I do think it's pure comedy how certain people get completely ass-pained basically whenever I post, though :lol

thunderup
03-09-2013, 02:06 AM
:lol Circle-jerking with Lakerfan
:lol you know he's right

Clipper Nation
03-09-2013, 02:07 AM
:lol you know he's right
He's wrong, actually, but you wish he was right :lol

:lol Circle-jerking
:lol Flip-flopping

thunderup
03-09-2013, 02:09 AM
He's wrong, actually, but you wish he was right :lol

:lol Circle-jerking
:lol Flip-flopping

:lol in D-E-N-I-A-L
:lol front-runner
:lol bandwagoning the Clippers (now) and slurping on the Heat

Clipper Nation
03-09-2013, 02:11 AM
:lol in D-E-N-I-A-L
:lol front-runner
:lol bandwagoning the Clippers (now) and slurping on the Heat
:lol Butthurt, wrong, and continuing to do the exact same things you criticize others for
:lol Hypocrite
:lol Once again throwing a meltdown completely dedicated to yours truly

Reck
03-09-2013, 02:12 AM

Damn, good post that applies to not just one but a good amount of posters here.

D12
03-09-2013, 02:14 AM

My homeboy going in without lube.

Thebesteva
03-09-2013, 02:16 AM
Really Clippers Nation...you were a fan years ago? There's only one kinda person that would become a Clipper fan during the Olowakandi era.

People like this

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm1h2bYLw41qdv8m9.gif

Clipper Nation
03-09-2013, 02:21 AM
Really Clippers Nation...you were a fan years ago?

Yes, I was, tbh.... believe it or not, there are actually diehard Clipper fans who sat through all the years of horrible basketball, just like there are Bobcats and Wizards fans today....

And quite frankly, a Lakers/Broncos fan really shouldn't be accusing others of frontrunning :lol

lefty
03-09-2013, 02:25 AM
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
Ahem

I remember Venti "rooting" for the L.A Kings last year

Venti going ham on himself !!!!

:lol

Thebesteva
03-09-2013, 02:26 AM
Yes, I was, tbh.... believe it or not, there are actually diehard Clipper fans who sat through all the years of horrible basketball, just like there are Bobcats and Wizards fans today....

And quite frankly, a Lakers/Broncos fan really shouldn't be accusing others of frontrunning :lol

Actually you have a point, when I was a kid my family friend introduced me to the NFL in 1996 and he was a Broncos fruntrunner. That was the year they lost to the Jaguars in devestating fashion then came back to win back to back Superbowls so yes that makes me a front runner technically. Except, I stuck with the team from 1997-present time. Season after season, from the moment Elway left and they brought in Brian Grese, to Jake Plummer, to Gay Cutler, and through the Kyle orton and Tebow BS...all the way to the Manning era. I have never rooted for any team, not even for a minute outside of the Lakers or Denver Broncos in all my life.

The difference between me and you is that you will root for whoever is the best. You already suck Lebron's balls and are in the transition to being a Miami heat fan anyway TBH.

thunderup
03-09-2013, 02:29 AM
:lol Butthurt, wrong, and continuing to do the exact same things you criticize others for
:lol Hypocrite
:lol Once again throwing a meltdown completely dedicated to yours truly
:lol deflecting the trooooooofs
:lol you melting down like clock-work

Clipper Nation
03-09-2013, 02:30 AM
The difference between me and you is that you will root for whoever is the best.
If I actually did that, the Clippers and Chargers would be among the last teams I'd ever consider, yet those are my NBA and NFL teams of choice, tbh...

Clipper Nation
03-09-2013, 02:31 AM
:lol deflecting the trooooooofs
:lol you melting down like clock-work
:lol Still desperately trying to convince me that I'm a frontrunner
:lol Thunderfaggot accusing others of being frontrunners
:lol Still melting down over yours truly

thunderup
03-09-2013, 02:32 AM
The difference between me and you is that you will root for whoever is the best. You already suck Lebron's balls and are in the transition to being a Miami heat fan anyway TBH.

Sucks? The dude basically has the entire sexual organ in his mouth 24/7. What makes me curious is if he has been a fan of Lebron even when he was with Cleveland. You know, those years when his team got dominated year-in and year-out, 2007 notwithstanding.

thunderup
03-09-2013, 02:33 AM
:lol Still desperately trying to convince me that I'm a frontrunner
:lol Thunderfaggot accusing others of being frontrunners
:lol Still melting down over yours truly
:lol still responding in an attempt to deflect my ownership of you
:lol me being your daddy
:lol behave son

thunderup
03-09-2013, 02:34 AM
Clipper Nation butthurt post in 3, 2 , 1

thunderup
03-09-2013, 02:37 AM
Really Clippers Nation...you were a fan years ago? There's only one kinda person that would become a Clipper fan during the Olowakandi era.

People like this

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm1h2bYLw41qdv8m9.gif
Clipper Nation a few years back...............
http://www.dumbfans.com/wp-content/uploads/clippers-fan.jpg

Thebesteva
03-09-2013, 02:38 AM
Sucks? The dude basically has the entire sexual organ in his mouth 24/7. What makes me curious is if he has been a fan of Lebron even when he was with Cleveland. You know, those years when his team got dominated year-in and year-out, 2007 notwithstanding.

Truth...doesn't Clipper Nation have Lebron in his avatar already? :lol He's already half way from a Clipper to Miami fan

thunderup
03-09-2013, 02:41 AM
Before CP3, this was my favorite player :cry
http://nba.hupu.com/wiki/uploads/201101/1294230901JhazvDJA.jpg

:cry franchise player :cry
:cry a man has to eat his dinner :cry

lefty
03-09-2013, 02:44 AM
Vaught !

thunderup
03-09-2013, 02:54 AM
Real talk, one has to feel sorry for Clipper Nation. I mean, out of all the teams he bandwagons (not sure about the MLB), his "favorite" team in all major professional sports has won a championship once in his lifetime.

No Charger championships.
No Clipper championships.
*Who knows about his "favorite" baseball team?
One L.A. Kings fluke championship.

Poor guy. :lmao

Thebesteva
03-09-2013, 03:02 AM
Real talk, one has to feel sorry for Clipper Nation. I mean, out of all the teams he bandwagons (not sure about the MLB), his "favorite" team in all major professional sports has won a championship once in his lifetime.

No Charger championships.
No Clipper championships.
*Who knows about his "favorite" baseball team?
One L.A. Kings fluke championship.

Poor guy. :lmao

It's ok...OKC gonna tear Clippers anus hard in the playoffs. Lakers too if we face them first round...must play Spurs for a snowballs chance in hell.

Latarian Milton
03-09-2013, 05:31 AM
there's no point in hating someone on the internet. sometimes i just don't like those retarded viewpoints some certain posters hold, but i would never hate someone as a person just for him having different viewpoints than mine tbh.

EmoKobe
03-09-2013, 06:06 AM

How many rings do Seattle/OKC have in your lifetime? Not that it matters since you just jumped on the bandwaggon. Don't call out niggas for things you do son

rayjayjohnson
03-09-2013, 06:28 AM
Koolaid, because of the Kobe sack riding

whitemamba
03-09-2013, 06:48 AM
Koolaid, because of the Kobe sack riding

would you like a history lesson about kobe vs nuggets ?

shall we begin?

Splits
03-09-2013, 07:04 AM
It pains me to say/type this, because I love life and intentionally watch my step so as to not crush an ant when I'm walking, but a news article of thunderdown eating a self-imposed bullet would make me very happy and relieve any anxieties I may suffer when the Spurs implode again in the playoffs. I mean, I'm the biggest lefty/softy/commie/PETA guy you will come across, but this dude is insufferable.

thunderup
03-09-2013, 12:57 PM
How many rings do Seattle/OKC have in your lifetime? Not that it matters since you just jumped on the bandwaggon. Don't call out niggas for things you do son

How many years has my team existed as the OKC Thunder? Has it been a 20+ existence mired in shit?

EmoKobe
03-09-2013, 07:58 PM
How many years has my team existed as the OKC Thunder? Has it been a 20+ existence mired in shit?

Well Seattle did.

Blake
03-09-2013, 08:12 PM

i forget. How many years have they been mired in Oklahoma City's shit

thunderup
03-09-2013, 08:14 PM
i forget. How many years have they been mired in Oklahoma City's shit

Not as much as the Clippers. That's for damn sure.

Venti Quattro
03-09-2013, 08:16 PM
Ahem

I remember Venti "rooting" for the L.A Kings last year

Venti going ham on himself !!!!

:lmao hockey

You know I was never serious about that schtick.

thunderup
03-09-2013, 08:17 PM
Well Seattle did.

I don't count what we did in Seattle. If I did, we'd have a different argument.

1 ring > 0 rings

I don't play that weak shit though. For me, the franchise started in Oklahoma City. Fuck Seattle.

EmoKobe
03-09-2013, 08:22 PM
I don't count what we did in Seattle. If I did, we'd have a different argument.

1 ring > 0 rings

I don't play that weak shit though. For me, the franchise started in Oklahoma City. Fuck Seattle.

I am a Spurs fan.. so 4 rings but okay.

Fuck Seattle? At least it isn't OKC fuck

jag
03-09-2013, 08:23 PM

DMC