PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kendrick Perkins calls out officiating in Lakers V Raptors game

Thebesteva
03-09-2013, 02:06 AM
Stupid orc looking faggot, you just realized the NBA was rigged?

Kendrick Perkins
Kendrick Perkins Ken (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6712)drickPerkins 1 hour ago

30 to 10 lakers got 20 more freethrows than the Raptors. #That don't make any sense at all

ElNono
03-09-2013, 02:08 AM
:lol Thunder player bitching about freebie disparity

Irony is thick as fuck... somebody needs to give him a boxscore from his team, tbh

Reck
03-09-2013, 02:10 AM

Irony is thick as fuck... somebody needs to give him a boxscore from his team, tbh

lmao yeah what a faggot.

Hope Stern does something right for once and fine this fatass 100k.

NuGGeTs-FaN
03-09-2013, 02:10 AM
Scared?

Thebesteva
03-09-2013, 02:11 AM
lmao yeah what a faggot.

Hope Stern does something right for once and fine this fatass 100k.

Hey Perkins...Ibaka punched Blake in the balls and didnt get suspended. That didnt make sense at all either

Clipper Nation
03-09-2013, 02:16 AM
Didn't he also tweet earlier in the season that the Grizzlies were idiots for trading Rudy Gay? :lol

D12
03-09-2013, 02:18 AM
Stupid orc looking faggot, you just realized the NBA was rigged?

I hope he dies.

Baron Davιs
03-09-2013, 02:20 AM

:lol

Thebesteva
03-09-2013, 02:20 AM
I hope he dies.

They should cage that gorrira and take his twitter away

ElNono
03-09-2013, 02:23 AM
I wouldn't doubt he was crying when he made that tweet... nigga is emo as hell...

Reck
03-09-2013, 02:25 AM
Hey Perkins...Ibaka punched Blake in the balls and didnt get suspended. That didnt make sense at all either

That would be a good tweet. It would be funny to see what his retort would be..ah uhmm ahhh

Players who most benefit from the refs and Stern himself shouldn't even be allow to talk shit. I mean, we all know Perkins is not the sharpest tool in the shed but for fuck's sake give your PR guy a call before making dumbass comments.

whitemamba
03-09-2013, 02:27 AM
lmao perkins

Thebesteva
03-09-2013, 02:28 AM
That would be a good tweet. It would be funny to see what his retort would be..ah uhmm ahhh

Players who most benefit from the refs and Stern himself shouldn't even be allow to talk shit. I mean, we all know Perkins is not the sharpest tool in the shed but for fuck's sake give your PR guy a call before making dumbass comments.

Twitter is the worst thing that happened to celebs\athletes and the best thing that happened to fans. One of the reasons why MJ and Magic have so much mystique is they lived in an era without all that garbage.

Koolaid_Man
03-09-2013, 02:35 AM
Porkins see's Dwight getting stronger....he getting skurrdd

LkrFan
03-09-2013, 03:14 AM
I guess he forgot 2008 when they outshot us 38-10 in one of them Finals games. Even Leon fucking Powe shot more FTAs than the entire Lakers team. :rolleyes

Thebesteva
03-09-2013, 03:30 AM
I guess he forgot 2008 when they outshot us 38-10 in one of them Finals games. Even Leon fucking Powe shot more FTAs than the entire Lakers team. :rolleyes

That game was criminal...that's when I actually cared about NBA and nearly killed someone for wearing a Celtic jersey near me. I knew the NBA wouldnt let LA lose the following match up in 2010. They bank on that Lakers V Celtics rivalry forever

racm
03-09-2013, 03:44 AM
P:lol:rkins

hater
03-09-2013, 03:59 AM
Nigga dont want none of dat laka ass in round 1. Cia pop

Latarian Milton
03-09-2013, 05:56 AM
as the lakers proceed the way it is, it'll be very likely for them to move up to the 7th come the end of season, where they will post a direct threat to OKC right in the first round. porkins has every reason to be mad imho.

Thread
03-09-2013, 07:47 AM
Just thank Christ the fuck got injured in June '10.

dunkman
03-09-2013, 08:45 AM
Simultaneously Utah gets 10:30 FTA and loses all close games.
It seems Kobe got the guaranty from Stern they will make the playoffs.

LkrFan
03-09-2013, 08:47 AM
Shit take drunkman. Try posting when your sober son. :downspin:

midnightpulp
03-09-2013, 09:02 AM

How nice would be to visit the forum and, for once, see Spurfan just simply congratulate the Lakers on a game well played?

Think we'll ever do it?

dunkman
03-09-2013, 09:04 AM

You sound like BRpelican, if you know what I mean. :lol

Latarian Milton
03-09-2013, 09:39 AM
lakers are guaranteed to make the playoffs with supports from the league via the refs, and that's just one of the natural benefits that come with being a big basketball market imho. dallas and SA are both big cities by population but the citizens of these cities would rather spend their money on other sports tbh.

Thread
03-09-2013, 10:49 AM
lakers are guaranteed to make the playoffs with supports from the league via the refs

That's chickenshit.

Thread
03-09-2013, 10:50 AM

Portland,,,,,,at home?

Jesus H. Christ.

midnightpulp
03-09-2013, 10:56 AM
Portland,,,,,,at home?

Jesus H. Christ.

32-31. Really?

Jesus H. Christ.

Thread
03-09-2013, 11:04 AM
32-31. Really?

Jesus H. Christ.

Just take your medicine, Midst. Jesus Christ. You'll rebound and pulverize some squirt and you can once again ride high & wide. Until then though, the Blazers took your pants down in Texas, laid 'em on your ankles, bent ya over, pulverized your balloon knot.

KaiRMD1
03-09-2013, 11:09 AM
Pot calling the kettle black tbh. Don't think anybody on the thunder should be bitching about officiating

midnightpulp
03-09-2013, 11:10 AM
Just take your medicine, Midst. Jesus Christ. You'll rebound and pulverize some squirt and you can once again ride high & wide. Until then though, the Blazers took your pants down in Texas, laid 'em on your ankles, bent ya over, pulverized your balloon knot.

I'm okay with the loss. The spoonful of sugar that's helping the medicine go down is the fact the Blazers get to keep their nose right at your ass.

Koolaid_Man
03-09-2013, 11:14 AM
Pot calling the kettle black tbh. Don't think anybody on the thunder should be bitching about officiating

Aaron Rodgers:

Aaron Rodgers ‏@AaronRodgers12
Wow. #mamba

48 mins Aaron Rodgers ‏@AaronRodgers12
#mamba #vino

Clay Matthews
Clay Matthews III ‏@ClayMatthews52
Drunk off that #VINO. #24

Ron Howard
Ron Howard ‏@RealRonHoward
Kobe drive and Slam! Wow

Kobe 3 pointers in 4th quarter are stunning

Desean Jackson ‏@DeseanJackson10
Kobe Dat dude on tha Court!! best NBA player in the league

Mario Lopez ‏@MarioLopezExtra
Had courtside tix to the LAKERS game tonight! Ugh... Missed a good one. Family come first though.. How about KobeBryant ?! #Mamba #Vino

BRANDON JENNINGS ‏@justryod3
Kobe is really doin his stuff at 34.

Jamal Crawford ‏@JCrossover
Kobe has tapped into something different..

Jim Rome ‏@jimrome
Doc Rivers told me Kobe is underrated: “because he followed Michael, he probably doesn’t get the due he deserves.” http://cbsloc.al/10eqKeZ

Thread
03-09-2013, 11:21 AM
I'm okay with the loss. The spoonful of sugar that's helping the medicine go down is the fact the Blazers get to keep their nose right at your ass.

See, you can never just take a hit. You always have to rationalize it--make it okay. It's how this city is run (sports wise). It's weak.

midnightpulp
03-09-2013, 11:27 AM
See, you can never just take a hit. You always have to rationalize it--make it okay. It's how this city is run (sports wise). It's weak.

Spurs got smoked, and deservedly so for that piss poor effort

Is that better?

Thread
03-09-2013, 11:31 AM
Spurs got smoked, and deservedly so for that piss poor effort

Is that better?

Yes. Christ, it was like pullin' fuckin' teeth.

OKC
03-09-2013, 12:03 PM
Lol. Kendrick Perkins has never committed a foul. I don't get him either honestly. He's just stunned at every foul called against him.

Brunodf
03-09-2013, 12:58 PM
Are u scared homie?

thunderup
03-09-2013, 01:01 PM
Lol. Kendrick Perkins has never committed a foul. I don't get him either honestly. He's just stunned at every foul called against him.

He's the primary shit-stain on the squad. I've been wanting him gone since last year but :cry toughness and leadership are hard to come by.

spursmartyr
03-09-2013, 02:02 PM
The Thunder are, and rightfully should be, DAMN scared of the Lakers come playoff time.

UZER
03-09-2013, 02:37 PM
Aaron Rodgers:

Aaron Rodgers ‏@AaronRodgers12
Wow. #mamba

48 mins Aaron Rodgers ‏@AaronRodgers12
#mamba #vino

Clay Matthews
Clay Matthews III ‏@ClayMatthews52
Drunk off that #VINO. #24

Ron Howard
Kobe drive and Slam! Wow

Kobe 3 pointers in 4th quarter are stunning

Desean Jackson ‏@DeseanJackson10
Kobe Dat dude on tha Court!! best NBA player in the league

Mario Lopez ‏@MarioLopezExtra
Had courtside tix to the LAKERS game tonight! Ugh... Missed a good one. Family come first though.. How about KobeBryant ?! #Mamba #Vino

BRANDON JENNINGS ‏@justryod3
Kobe is really doin his stuff at 34.

Jamal Crawford ‏@JCrossover
Kobe has tapped into something different..

Jim Rome ‏@jimrome
Doc Rivers told me Kobe is underrated: “because he followed Michael, he probably doesn’t get the due he deserves.” http://cbsloc.al/10eqKeZ

Even Jamal knows Kobe is juicing.

Thread
03-09-2013, 03:49 PM
The Thunder are, and rightfully should be, DAMN scared of the Lakers come playoff time.

No. Nobody is scared of us. OKC at default isn't. And Pop is waiting to loose "Hack-a-Howard" as soon as we show up in San Antonio.

I just want to make it and end this lottery pick comin' over here. I'd give my right nut|||right now for that to happen. As soon as Brasky quits marinating it in his pie hole.

LkrFan
03-09-2013, 04:26 PM
How nice would be to visit the forum and, for once, see Spurfan just simply congratulate the Lakers on a game well played?

Think we'll ever do it?
Uhhhhh n:lol. You guys have been giving LkrFan a hard time ever since my 1st p:lolst. Why should I think you guys will change now? :lol

Grit and Grind
03-09-2013, 07:40 PM
LOL coming from someone on the Thunderef roster ... Truf . Why haven't they just ammensty this Black ass pig . Mot really black players sucks except for the black ant PG's Jrue Holiday and Darren Collison .

OKC
03-09-2013, 08:16 PM
LOL coming from someone on the Thunderef roster ... Truf . Why haven't they just ammensty this Black ass pig . Mot really black players sucks except for the black ant PG's Jrue Holiday and Darren Collison .
Funny signature on Charlotte. OKC actually warms up to that song this year

Venti Quattro
03-09-2013, 08:18 PM
:lol Perkins
:lol 2010 ACL in the Finals
:lol salty
:lol a face that will encapsulate millions of mugshots

Grit and Grind
03-09-2013, 08:20 PM
:lol salty
:lol a face that will encapsulate millions of mugshots
Costing two teams of a championship ( 2010 Celtics and 2012 Thunder ) :lol

UZER
03-09-2013, 08:51 PM
:lol Perkins, the master of fouling on every single possession.

Thread
03-09-2013, 08:54 PM

I still can't believe that happened. It was surreal. That usually happens not to them. That hump had to sit courtside Game 7 and take it. Remember, the ref blew the whistle and warned him to pipe down early on.

What a sweet injury. Just exactly what we needed. Gasol was freed. Didn't have to worry anymore. That was a really happy moment in my entire life I'll be quite frank.

OKC
03-09-2013, 08:56 PM
Costing two teams of a championship ( 2010 Celtics and 2012 Thunder ) :lol
OKC wasn't winning with or without Perk last year. Having said that, they probably don't get past SA without Perk