PDA

View Full Version : Heat: The King's Crown...

Ace
03-09-2013, 11:59 AM
You don't get to just walk up and take it, not without going through a few people :lol
"Knicks were built to beat Miami"
NY will be lucky to make it past the 2nd round :lmao

Thread
03-09-2013, 12:03 PM
I'm gonna need you now like I needed the Bulls back in the '90's to roadblock until I can stand upright again. I pray you're up to it, because I have a sneaking suspicion you ain't. I don't want the Spurs/Celtics anywhere near it.

- "Can you do that, can you do that for me?"...at .48 seconds thru the fuckin' rebar.

- Alec Baldwin - "The Getaway"

o2UPF1YFqgs

Ace
03-09-2013, 12:31 PM
Already lost their precious home court advantage :lol

TIMMYtoZO
03-09-2013, 02:36 PM
:lol The Heat have won 17 in a row and have been coasting while doing it. The haters are thinking this is them peaking when they can play so much better. This team will really raise their level of play when the postseason begins.

Latarian Milton
03-09-2013, 07:53 PM
New Yorkas have the potential to do wonders but their coach always seems to make a fool of himself by allowing friendkiller to jackup shots. friendkiller is just a volume shooter, he can be brought onto the court as a change to the game or as a 6th man who scores points off the bench, but i dont quite get it when he's left on the court for the entire 2nd half something. dude was obviously tired as shit in the 4th quarter against OKC the other night, missing all but one of the total 8 shots he attempted in this quarter. he was the main upthrust that kept the team afloat through the first 3 quarters but it was also him who lost the game for his team almost single handedly imho

EmoKobe
03-09-2013, 08:00 PM
The King will be crowned with a suspension once he's busted for those PEDs that he always uses that fuck up his hairline