PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Having to come back ag ainst the Raptors

BobaFett1
03-09-2013, 02:54 PM
:lmao

BobaFett1
03-09-2013, 02:59 PM
Raptors not even a player in the d league son.

Thread
03-09-2013, 03:41 PM
The Blazers. At home?

tee, hee.

Bynumite
03-09-2013, 04:01 PM
30 point blowout at home against the benchless Blazers :lmao

:cry But... but... the spurs bench almost won it in Miami :cry

Spurfans talking mad shit about Kobe when they have that useless semi-retired cancer Vaginobili coming off the bench :lmao

Thread
03-09-2013, 04:17 PM
semi-retired cancer Vaginobili coming off the bench

- "He's right, Williamson."

- Al Pacino - "Glengarry Glen Ross"

Thebesteva
03-09-2013, 04:23 PM
If I was a Spurs fan I'd know now it's 100% over. The Lakers are a nightmare 8th seed. It doesn't mean they'd beat the Spurs, it just means the Spurs need the easiest parlay route possible to face the Thunder or Clippers in the WCF and then make it to the finals. So now, Popo has his panties moist and will avoid the #1 seed so he can avoid the Lakers then OKC will get homecourt advantage.

In an ironic way, the Lakers are gonna fuck shit up for the Spurs inevitably.

BatManu20
03-09-2013, 05:27 PM
The amount of shit talking on these boards is humorous. As if we, as fans, have any sort of baring on the outcome of games or the teams success and/or failures. We're spectators, nothing more. So let's chill out on the trash talk, shall we?

Latarian Milton
03-09-2013, 07:42 PM
fans of a team that barely makes the playoffs talking jackshit about the team that has been leading the west all the way through the season :lmao

Bynumite
03-09-2013, 08:14 PM
kobe used to be good but his efficiency has dropped alot over recent years, and now he's hurting his team more than he helps his team imho.

:rollin:lmao:rollin

dunkman
03-09-2013, 09:00 PM
If I was a Spurs fan I'd know now it's 100% over. The Lakers are a nightmare 8th seed. It doesn't mean they'd beat the Spurs, it just means the Spurs need the easiest parlay route possible to face the Thunder or Clippers in the WCF and then make it to the finals. So now, Popo has his panties moist and will avoid the #1 seed so he can avoid the Lakers then OKC will get homecourt advantage.

In an ironic way, the Lakers are gonna fuck shit up for the Spurs inevitably.

If Parker doesn't return agree, with TP however its a different story. The Spurs chances of making the finals are as good as OKC's this season. No matter how much help the Lakers or OKC get, as long as the defense and defensive rebounding is good.

dunkman
03-09-2013, 09:02 PM
The Blazers. At home?

tee, hee.

I call it a fluke. Tbh . . .

JamStone
03-09-2013, 09:02 PM
Earlier in the season the Lakers were losing games like this to bad teams. I'm sure they'll take every win they can get from here on out, even if it has to be a late comeback against a lottery team.

Thread
03-09-2013, 09:14 PM
I call it a fluke. Tbh . . .

I call it a cryin' shame.

DeadlyDynasty
03-09-2013, 09:14 PM
Earlier in the season the Lakers were losing games like this to bad teams. I'm sure they'll take every win they can get from here on out, even if it has to be a late comeback against a lottery team.

This...comeback wins against the Bobcats, Raptors, and Hornets are just dandy right now, considering the massive hole they dug themselves earlier this year. It is what it is.

dunkman
03-09-2013, 09:29 PM
I call it a cryin' shame.

The Spurs are gonna win the next one, you will see it.
No need to get obsessed . . .