PDA

View Full Version : Jazz: Should the NBA force the Jazz to play at sea-level?

midnightpulp
03-09-2013, 09:36 PM
Same story every year with these bums. World beaters at home because of their high-altitude advantage that their bodies have adapted to. Utterly incompetent on the road. If the Jazz were located in Vegas, they'd be down there in the cellar with the Kings and Suns.

For the past few seasons, the Jazz have snuck into the post-season by virtue of their lopsided home record and are almost always exposed as a team who had no business being in the playoffs. It's unfair to other teams competing for those last playoff spots (even the Lakers), especially this season with such a tight race at the bottom half of the West bracket.

I honestly hope they fuckin' nosedive, even if that means the Lakers get in.

Reck
03-09-2013, 09:39 PM
I dont see them as an NBA team.

They dont fit the criteria. I mean even the Kings can compete on the road sometimes. These bunch are just atrocious.

baseline bum
03-09-2013, 09:39 PM
You're discounting that OKC whistle they get at home, mid.

Bynumite
03-09-2013, 09:41 PM
What you mean "You hope they fucking nosedive", they're already playing like shit (4 losses in a row) and their schedule will only get worse.

Don't try to save face now mid and pretend you're ok with the Lakers making the playoffs :lol

midnightpulp
03-09-2013, 09:41 PM
You're discounting that OKC whistle they get at home, mid.

That too.

baseline bum
03-09-2013, 09:45 PM
Shitty franchise or not though, I hope they pick it up and land that 8 seed so the Spurs can have another first round bye again this season.

Grit and Grind
03-09-2013, 09:52 PM
Shitty franchise or not though, I hope they pick it up and land that 8 seed so the Spurs can have another first round bye again this season.

You guys just got blown out by the Blazers what makes you think you will get the number 1 seed . #JustStatingFacts

Latarian Milton
03-09-2013, 10:05 PM
same applies to denver and portland as well tbh

Juggity
03-09-2013, 10:09 PM
You guys just got blown out by the Blazers what makes you think you will get the number 1 seed . #JustStatingFacts

The fact that the spurs currently have the number one seed is probably reasonable cause to make a spurs fan think they could get the number 1 seed

midnightpulp
03-09-2013, 10:15 PM
What you mean "You hope they fucking nosedive", they're already playing like shit (4 losses in a row) and their schedule will only get worse.

Don't try to save face now mid and pretend you're ok with the Lakers making the playoffs :lol

I'm not okay with it. But the Jazz are just a weak-willed team. At least the Lakers have fight in them. Yeah, the Lakers suck, but at least they're determined to go out with a bang and not a whimper like the chickenshit Jazz.

thunderup
03-09-2013, 10:20 PM
The fact that the spurs currently have the number one seed is probably reasonable cause to make a spurs fan think they could get the number 1 seed

We'll have a clearer view of how the standings will end up after monday's game.

Grit and Grind
03-09-2013, 10:22 PM

Thunder will get it

Latarian Milton
03-09-2013, 10:28 PM
jazz used to be a respectable team during sloan's tenure though. but the team has turned complete shit with sloan gone tbh

Thread
03-09-2013, 10:30 PM
jazz used to be a respectable team during sloan's tenure though. but the team has turned complete shit with sloan gone tbh

Uncle Milty.

LkrFan
03-10-2013, 12:28 AM
Spur Fans maaaaad! :lol

Girasuck
03-10-2013, 08:59 AM

You fucking idiot. I can't wait for the Lakers to get the 8 seed and kick your asses in the first round. Then lets see if you're still ok with us not making it. Serious dumbass here people.

Sportstudi
03-10-2013, 09:05 AM
Same story every year with these bums. World beaters at home because of their high-altitude advantage that their bodies have adapted to. Utterly incompetent on the road. If the Jazz were located in Vegas, they'd be down there in the cellar with the Kings and Suns.

For the past few seasons, the Jazz have snuck into the post-season by virtue of their lopsided home record and are almost always exposed as a team who had no business being in the playoffs. It's unfair to other teams competing for those last playoff spots (even the Lakers), especially this season with such a tight race at the bottom half of the West bracket.

You could add homecooking as well. The amount of calls they get there is downright absurd.

Koolaid_Man
03-10-2013, 09:11 AM

Shut you homo plexin, pussy hating, son of a nasty ass bitch up...you're only hoping what Kool already told you would happen...again like I said before...Rockets move to 6...Lakers will be 7th, and Portland will be 8th...Golden State and Utah will slide out of the play-offs. The Spurs will slide to 2 where the Lakers will be waiting for them at 7....

Book It!!!!

Juggity
03-11-2013, 10:02 PM
We'll have a clearer view of how the standings will end up after monday's game.

Good call!