PDA

View Full Version : Jazz: wtf Utah

ElNono
03-09-2013, 09:48 PM
Goddamn bending over... no Carmelo and no Amare and still killed by the Knicks... and this is a team desperately fighting for a playoff spot? I mean, I know you guys are missing Mo Williams, but come on son

midnightpulp
03-09-2013, 09:49 PM
If they can't starve their opponent of oxygen, they're useless.

Thread
03-09-2013, 09:50 PM
& the Suns are hangin' in there, El. If they win as well tonite I'll nuzzle your bag, bean style.

Bynumite
03-09-2013, 09:52 PM
Goddamn bending over... no Carmelo and no Amare and still killed by the Knicks... and this is a team desperately fighting for a playoff spot? I mean, I know you guys are missing Mo Williams, but come on son

Still right about dem Lakers? :lmao

Thread
03-09-2013, 09:52 PM
I'm gonna be as nervous as queer at a weiner roast tomorrow for that Laker's game.

ElNono
03-09-2013, 09:54 PM
Still right about dem Lakers? :lmao

So far still right... apparently not for long, tbh... I don't hide, I'll own up to it if they make it

Bynumite
03-09-2013, 10:01 PM
So far still right... apparently not for long, tbh... I don't hide, I'll own up to it if they make it

Crawl, motherfucker, crawl.

midnightpulp
03-09-2013, 10:02 PM

You mean you saying the Lakers will miss the playoffs wasn't a troll job?

Wasn't a bad basketball take, since the Lakers do indeed suck major ass, but you have to remember, they're the Lakers. Any sign of trouble for the NBA's flagship franchise, Stern picks up the phone post-haste and the FTAs start rolling in, like cobbler will to this forum once the Lakers secure a playoff spot.

Bynumite
03-09-2013, 10:16 PM

Wasn't a bad basketball take, since the Lakers do indeed suck major ass, but you have to remember, they're the Lakers. Any sign of trouble for the NBA's flagship franchise, Stern picks up the phone post-haste and the FTAs start rolling in, like cobbler will to this forum once the Lakers secure a playoff spot.

Seriously man, the "troll job" excuse is not fooling anyone, i can see right through your bullshit.

Stop pretending you didn't hope and believe the Lakers would miss the playoffs and that you're ok with dem purple & golden boys not only making the playoffs but possibly playing the spurs.

It's too late in the season to try to save face midnightbutthurt.

midnightpulp
03-09-2013, 10:20 PM
Seriously man, the "troll job card" is not fooling anyone, i can see right through your bullshit.

Stop pretending you didn't hope and believe the Lakers would miss the playoffs and that you're ok with dem purple & golden boys not only making the playoffs but possibly playing the spurs.

It's too late in the season to try to save face midnightbutthurt.

Sure I hoped the Lakers would miss the playoffs. But I didn't believe it. Two different concepts.

:lol butthurt that I'm unimpressed with the Lakers recent "hot streak."

Getting blown-out by bottom feeders and then relying on miracle comebacks doesn't scare anyone.

Your team is right where they should be: fighting for a playoff spot.

Latarian Milton
03-09-2013, 10:25 PM
if the league wants to choose any of the current top 8 team to cede its spot for the lakers, utah would be their #1 choice. it's like a choice between houston and utah since the other teams are well above them. houston, who have maintained their gigantic yellow fan base, might be more marketable than any other NBA team not named the lakers, so the jazz become stern's choice to miss the playoffs unfortunately.

midnightpulp
03-09-2013, 10:26 PM
if the league wants to choose any of the current top 8 team to cede its spot for the lakers, utah would be their #1 choice. it's like a choice between houston and utah since the other teams are well above them. houston, who have maintained their gigantic yellow fan base, might be more marketable than any other NBA team not named the lakers, so the jazz become stern's choice to miss the playoffs unfortunately.

Yep.

Bynumite
03-09-2013, 10:33 PM
Sure I hoped the Lakers would miss the playoffs. But I didn't believe it. Two different concepts.

:lol butthurt that I'm unimpressed with the Lakers recent "hot streak."

Getting blown-out by bottom feeders and then relying on miracle comebacks doesn't scare anyone.

Your team is right where they should be: fighting for a playoff spot.

You were ready to point the finger at Kobe the minute the Lakers aspirations to make the playoffs were over but Old Bean is stealing your candy and you're mad about it.

midnightpulp
03-09-2013, 10:40 PM
You were ready to point the finger at Kobe the minute the Lakers aspirations to make the playoffs were over but Old Bean he's stealing your candy and you're mad about it.

That would've been fun. Not gonna lie. But at the end of the day, it's a team game, and Kobe's played well this year, so he wouldn't deserve much criticism. I definitely would've trolled the more retarded Lakerfan posters with that angle, so of course you would've been there defending "Old Bean" to the death.

Realistically though, if there's anyone to blame, it's Howard, the monkey you were jizzing over preseason.

ElNono
03-09-2013, 10:45 PM

It was a risky take, but going with the vanilla take is always easy... ie: "Team X won't win shit" (when your odds are 29 in 30 times you'll be right) is too easy... where's the risk in that?

I can deal with the criticism, tbh

midnightpulp
03-09-2013, 10:54 PM
You were ready to point the finger at Kobe the minute the Lakers aspirations to make the playoffs were over but Old Bean is stealing your candy and you're mad about it.

I also have to laugh at the fact how far Lakerfan standards have fallen over the year.

Preseason: "Staaaaacked! 73-9! Book our ticket to the Finals. Ain't no one stopping this one hundred million dollar juggernaut! Get the trophy case ready for number 17! U mad, Spurfan? U mad?"

Now: "Hell yeah, the Lakers are in the hunt for the 8th seed! Midnightpulp is gonna be pissed off about it! Woohooo!"

Bynumite
03-09-2013, 10:58 PM
That would've been fun. Not gonna lie. But at the end of the day,it's a team game, and Kobe's played well this year, so he wouldn't deserve much criticism. I definitely would've trolled the more retarded Lakerfan posters with that angle, so of course you would've been there defending "Old Bean" to the death.

Realistically though, if there's anyone to blame, it's Howard, the monkey you were jizzing over preseason.

You're not fooling anyone man, we all know shit doesn't work like that for Kobe haters such as yourself, you were ready to put that shit stain on Kobe's resume. That would be more fuel to the fire that is spurfan's attempts to bash Kobe.

Not making the playoffs with a stacked team with Dwight, Nash, and Gasol would always be Kobe's fault in spurfan's eyes. That's how the haters would remember this season years from now but like i said Kobe is stealing you candy.

We all know there would be no mention of Dwight having a subpar season or how basketball is a team game.

midnightpulp
03-09-2013, 11:00 PM
You're not fooling anyone man, we all know shit doesn't work like that for Kobe haters such as yourself, you were ready to put that shit stain on Kobe's resume. That would be more fuel to the fire that is spurfan's attempts to bash Kobe.

Not making the playoffs with a stacked team with Dwight, Nash, and Gasol would always be Kobe's fault in spurfan's eyes. That's how the haters would remember this season years from now but like i said Kobe is stealing you candy.

We all know there would be no mention of Dwight having a subpar season or how basketball is a team game.

Of course. It's because you retards always take the bait. :lol

TDMVPDPOY
03-09-2013, 11:08 PM
lol haywood, favors, kanter = draft busts

Bynumite
03-09-2013, 11:11 PM
Of course. It's because you retards always take the bait. :lol

Ok, keep using the "I don't actually believe what i'm saying, i'm just trolling" schtick.

LkrFan
03-09-2013, 11:13 PM
Act like somebody ElNon:lol. I told you Laker haters weeks ago that the Lakers controlled their own destiny. Now things are slowly falling into place. All is well. :downspin:

midnightpulp
03-09-2013, 11:16 PM
Ok, keep using the "I don't actually believe what i'm saying, i'm just trolling" schtick.

Good. Your retard brain finally managed to figure it out.

ElNono
03-09-2013, 11:17 PM
Act like somebody ElNon:lol. I told you Laker haters weeks ago that the Lakers controlled their own destiny. Now things are slowly falling into place. All is well. :downspin:

:lol I'm not going anywhere... you just make sure your Lakers make the playoffs, I'll be the first to admit I was wrong bout dem Lakers

midnightpulp
03-09-2013, 11:18 PM

You also told us months ago the Lakers were assured a Finals berth. All is not well on that front.

LkrFan
03-09-2013, 11:20 PM
You also told us months ago the Lakers were assured a Finals berth. All is not well on that front.
The book on the 2013 Laker season isn't closed yet. We still have a few pages to turn. ;)

ElNono
03-09-2013, 11:21 PM
The book on the 2013 Laker season isn't closed yet. We still have a few pages to turn. ;)

Make sure you don't go all emo when you're on the brink of losing to a shit team like last time, tbh :lol

LkrFan
03-09-2013, 11:21 PM
:lol I'm not going anywhere... you just make sure your Lakers make the playoffs, I'll be the first to admit I was wrong bout dem Lakers
Non-issue tbh. Just chin checking. :toast

LkrFan
03-09-2013, 11:23 PM
Make sure you don't go all emo when you're on the brink of losing to a shit team like last time, tbh :lol
Oh I'll be here. You just hope CIA Pop carefully steers them Spurs out of a 1st round matchup with them Lakers. I hope it happens. After all, it's been 5 years since Kobe sent Jim fishing. ;)

Clipper Nation
03-09-2013, 11:25 PM
Tbh, take away Utah's home cooking, tampered game balls, and altitude, and they suck ass every single year...

ElNono
03-09-2013, 11:27 PM
Oh I'll be here. You just hope CIA Pop carefully steers them Spurs out of a 1st round matchup with them Lakers. I hope it happens. After all, it's been 5 years since Kobe sent Jim fishing. ;)

1st round should be easy, including Lakeshow if that's what's for dinner...

midnightpulp
03-09-2013, 11:28 PM

Indeed we do. To the chapter titled: How the Los Angeles Lakers lost in the 1st round.

D-Wade
03-09-2013, 11:40 PM
LOL and no Jazz starter hit double digits in points.

Some random bench player led them with 14.

Girasuck
03-10-2013, 09:03 AM
Tbh, take away Utah's home cooking, tampered game balls, and altitude, and they suck ass every single year...

HAHAHA...this dumbass actually believes Scott Fucking Padgett. My god.

Koolaid_Man
03-10-2013, 09:40 AM

you'll not only own it..you'll bend over....

Koolaid_Man
03-10-2013, 09:50 AM
Indeed we do. To the chapter titled: How the Los Angeles Lakers lost in the 1st round.

I'm going to put myself out there and admit that I truly believe and am convinced that Kobe will find a way to will LA will one more title this year...thus cementing his legacy even further....

midnightpulp
03-10-2013, 10:20 AM
I'm going to put myself out there and admit that I truly believe and am convinced that Kobe will find a way to will LA will one more title this year...thus cementing his legacy even further....

Too bad you don't have the money to put out there.

Koolaid_Man
03-10-2013, 10:22 AM

How much you want to bet?

midnightpulp
03-10-2013, 10:23 AM
How much you want to bet?

What trusted party will you first escrow the money with?

Koolaid_Man
03-10-2013, 10:25 AM
What trusted party will you first escrow the money with?

how much you want to bet...I need to see if it's worth my time...

midnightpulp
03-10-2013, 10:36 AM
how much you want to bet...I need to see if it's worth my time...

Lol. Already setting up the high-roll move so you can get out of betting and still save face. I say 100.00, you say 1000.00. I say 1000.00, you say 10k. Etc, etc.

Koolaid_Man
03-10-2013, 10:43 AM
Lol. Already setting up the high-roll move so you can get out of betting and still save face. I say 100.00, you say 1000.00. I say 1000.00, you say 10k. Etc, etc.

I see u want to play games....but just like I do with all my girls...I treat you no different...name your price and I'll decide...

also were you on this site since yesterday morning when we had our last debate? if so you really need to get a life dude...go party on Sat night..get into some Ho's leave ST alone...

ElNono
03-10-2013, 10:53 AM

You should aim for EBT-level money, you know what's the real range here... $15 probably tops

midnightpulp
03-10-2013, 11:05 AM
I see u want to play games....but just like I do with all my girls...I treat you no different...name your price and I'll decide...

also were you on this site since yesterday morning when we had our last debate? if so you really need to get a life dude...go party on Sat night..get into some Ho's leave ST alone...

Koolaid_Man
03-10-2013, 05:15 PM

really not worth my time nor do I appreciate the symbolism of the gesture...

however I will make an exception and accept your offer...

here's the deal...in order to make this official I would need to be unpinked so that I can accept PM's...

Once I can accept PM's I will escrow the money with LakaLuva since he's the only person I trust...

finally in order for this to go through Luva would need to be unpinked as well so that he also can accept PM's...

you will need to work these details with Kori...other than that you have yourself a bet...if this through Luva is too much I'm willing to escrow the money with Kori but I'll still need to be unpinked in order to PM her the personal info that I need to...

DMC
03-10-2013, 05:19 PM
Utah has over-achieved. They have no business above .500.

midnightpulp
03-10-2013, 05:21 PM
really not worth my time nor do I appreciate the symbolism of the gesture...

however I will make an exception and accept your offer...

here's the deal...in order to make this official I would need to be unpinked so that I can accept PM's...

Once I can accept PM's I will escrow the money with LakaLuva since he's the only person I trust...

finally in order for this to go through Luva would need to be unpinked as well so that he also can accept PM's...

you will need to work these details with Kori...other than that you have yourself a bet...if this through Luva is too much I'm willing to escrow the money with Kori but I'll still need to be unpinked in order to PM her the personal info that I need to...

Nope. Your faggot boyfriend welched on me for 400.00.

Koolaid_Man
03-10-2013, 05:24 PM
Nope. Your faggot boyfriend welched on me for 400.00.

he did not...

midnightpulp
03-10-2013, 05:42 PM
he did not...

Yes he did. Even bragged about it.

Quit trolling.

Koolaid_Man
03-10-2013, 05:45 PM
Yes he did. Even bragged about it.

Quit trolling.

just don't believe you mid..you lie so fucking much it's hard to tell when you're serious....I need proof...if you cannot prove it...then put in a sock in it and admit you're just too chicken shit to bet with Kool....

midnightpulp
03-10-2013, 05:51 PM
just don't believe you mid..you lie so fucking much it's hard to tell when you're serious....I need proof...if you cannot prove it...then put in a sock in it and admit you're just too chicken shit to bet with Kool....

Yawn.

Koolaid_Man
03-10-2013, 05:53 PM
Yawn.

that feels good...you're breathe is hot on my tip...

midnightpulp
03-10-2013, 05:56 PM
that feels good...you're breathe is hot on my tip...

So fuckin' predictable.

Question: How assured are you that the Lakers will win the title?

Koolaid_Man
03-10-2013, 06:00 PM
So fuckin' predictable.

Question: How assured are you that the Lakers will win the title?

I need to see how we play once Gasol is back...right now in all honesty I'm about 69% sure :hat

midnightpulp
03-10-2013, 06:16 PM
I need to see how we play once Gasol is back...right now in all honesty I'm about 69% sure :hat

Then we'll wait until he returns to make an official wager. But I'd first like you to make good with DPG. Cully is back. He's being treated well, offering solid takes. Even you're being less retarded and chimpy as usual. Let's move the forum into a new era of trust and honor among posters. If I can get Kori to agree to lift your sanctions, will you pay DPG?

DPG might not even want the money and just request you donate it to Spurstalk.

Koolaid_Man
03-10-2013, 06:21 PM
Then we'll wait until he returns to make an official wager. But I'd first like you to make good with DPG. Cully is back. He's being treated well, offering solid takes. Even you're being less retarded and chimpy as usual. Let's move the forum into a new era of trust and honor among posters. If I can get Kori to agree to lift your sanctions, will you pay DPG?

DPG might not even want the money and just request you donate it to Spurstalk.

:lol Sounds like a noble gesture...I'm all for it.

midnightpulp
03-10-2013, 06:24 PM
:lol Sounds like a noble gesture...I'm all for it.

So you agree to pay DPG 500.00 if Kori agrees to unshackle you?

Koolaid_Man
03-10-2013, 06:26 PM
So you agree to pay DPG 500.00 if Kori agrees to unshackle you?

:lol yes....but she has to unshakle Luva and Cully both....no questions asked...and the $500 is his...since he wants it soooooo bad :lol

midnightpulp
03-10-2013, 06:34 PM
:lol yes....but she has to unshakle Luva and Cully both....no questions asked...and the $500 is his...since he wants it soooooo bad :lol

Keep in mind I'm not speaking on his behalf.

As for everything else, I'll see what can do.

Koolaid_Man
03-10-2013, 08:41 PM
Keep in mind I'm not speaking on his behalf.

As for everything else, I'll see what can do.

I appreciate you Mid...but in order to consummate this deal...I need to hear from DPG that he either needs or wants the money for himself....if he can do that then we're on

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2013, 09:10 AM
DPG - I got Five Hundred crispy dolla bills...all you gotta do is come to me and validate Mid's desire...come to me as a man DPG and I will release the funds...

Leetonidas
03-11-2013, 09:26 AM
Utah just setting the Lakers up for their yearly bukkake. Spurs are going to pound that ass hard in the first round

Leetonidas
03-11-2013, 09:29 AM
btw, cmon kool quit being a pussy and take mid's bet, saying you'll only send the money to narutoluva after he bragged about welching is retarded, just send it to Kori

UZER
03-11-2013, 09:50 AM
Kool = mayweather...always moving targets.

why does dpg have to say he wants the money for himself? Now you want him to say he needs it for himself just so you can run around this board posting how dpg begged you for the money acting like you own him....or you wont pay him? You owe him the money, you have no say on the stipulations for paying it.

But then again, this board is full of trolls, so this is probably ST posters arguing with themselves.

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2013, 12:22 PM
Kool = mayweather...always moving targets.

why does dpg have to say he wants the money for himself? Now you want him to say he needs it for himself just so you can run around this board posting how dpg begged you for the money acting like you own him....or you wont pay him? You owe him the money, you have no say on the stipulations for paying it.

But then again, this board is full of trolls, so this is probably ST posters arguing with themselves.

I don't owe DPG a gotdam thing...the bet wasn't official anyway...even after all of this I'm willing to pay him out of the kindness of my heart...if he wants the money he needs to come to me like a man and ask for it...I got 5 crispy C notes in an envelop with his name on it...

Budkin
03-11-2013, 01:22 PM
I'll bite that crow's head off if the Lakers make the playoffs. I really didn't think they had it in them this season. But Kobe's been playing out of his mind.

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2013, 05:02 PM
btw, cmon kool quit being a pussy and take mid's bet, saying you'll only send the money to narutoluva after he bragged about welching is retarded, just send it to Kori

all DPG gotta do is ask for it...I know he needs it...I peeped him out a long time ago...he's not a man of many means...that's cool though that's why Kool is here...all he has to do is ask for it..come to Kool I'm a very humble man

DPG21920
03-11-2013, 05:04 PM
This absolutely makes no sense. Kool still hooked on DPG and can't stop talking about it :lol

The bet was official and you lost. You are the guy who tried to stand up to DPG and came up short.

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2013, 05:11 PM
This absolutely makes no sense. Kool stool hooked on DPG and can't stop talking about it :lol

The bet was official and you lost. You are the guy who tried to stand up to DPG and came up short.

The only bets that are official are the ones that are either (1) moderated by Kori or Tim or (2) escrowed ahead of time with a trusted 3rd party...we had neither of these scenario's....how can I be sure you would have paid had you lost? In fact there were plenty of Spur fan's telling me they knew for a fact you would not have paid...and you said yourself that you only had $300 in your bank account at the time of the bet....

:lol $300 lousy measly fucking dollas to your name...and you want me to think you would have paid....

if you need the money just come clean....that envelop still has your name on it....come to me like a man Deepy and watch Kool open his heart :lol

Lincoln
03-11-2013, 05:18 PM
Sup kool my nigga

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2013, 05:30 PM
Sup kool my nigga

Waz happenin’ shawty, I’m Kool, let me holla at ya
What I gotta do, throw a couple dollas at ya?
Lift my arm, show my wrist, tell ya that I ball?
Pick ya up in Benz and take ya to the mall and all?
Here’s my number shawty in case you want some street thang
Look me up, I’ll introduce to a new game
Show you where I hang, girl you be my sweet thang
I love your style, love your nails, and your tight jeans

http://www.slack-time.com/music-video-576-Nivea-Okay