We are now the 3rd seed BITCHES ... SUCK THIS D NIGGAZ

thunderup
03-09-2013, 10:26 PM
We are now the 3rd seed BITCHES ... SUCK THIS D NIGGAZ

:lol Clipper Nation

Latarian Milton
03-09-2013, 10:33 PM
:lol Clipper Nation
clippers are still safe a top4 seed though even if they finish with a worse record than denver come the end of season. clippers have a locked spot in the top 4 as long as they can secure the division title and they will get through denver or something even w/o homecourt advantage tbh

jag
03-09-2013, 10:37 PM
Cant stand CP3's homo ass. I'd rather see the Grizz in that spot.

irishock
03-09-2013, 10:58 PM
:lmao Barkley owning CN

thunderup
03-09-2013, 11:27 PM
clippers are still safe a top4 seed though even if they finish with a worse record than denver come the end of season. clippers have a locked spot in the top 4 as long as they can secure the division title and they will get through denver or something even w/o homecourt advantage tbh
Denver has a puncher's chance to take them out.

racm
03-10-2013, 12:40 AM
Denver has a puncher's chance to take them out.

If Denver wins a road playoff game I think they're gonna win a round.

If Memphis retains 3rd seed and Houston moves up to 6th (not that hard; Utah is unraveling and Golden State's point differential sucks) I can see the Rox winning tbh.

Grit and Grind
03-10-2013, 12:48 AM
If Denver wins a road playoff game I think they're gonna win a round.

If Memphis retains 3rd seed and Houston moves up to 6th (not that hard; Utah is unraveling and Golden State's point differential sucks) I can see the Rox winning tbh.
Me too that's why I want GSW because we sweep the shit out of them always but Houston has a superstar

TheCultOfPersonality
03-10-2013, 06:44 AM
The Clippers host Detroit today so the Grizzlies may not be in 3rd place for long. But then again this team did lose to Cleveland, New Orleans, and Orlando at home so you never know.

After that the Clippers will not play again til Wednesday when they host the Grizzlies, who will be playing in Portland on Tuesday, so the Clippers will be well rested for their matchup against the Grizzlies.

The Grizzlies will also play at Denver on Friday.

Thebesteva
03-10-2013, 07:39 AM
The Clippers host Detroit today so the Grizzlies may not be in 3rd place for long. But then again this team did lose to Cleveland, New Orleans, and Orlando at home so you never know.

After that the Clippers will not play again til Wednesday when they host the Grizzlies, who will be playing in Portland on Tuesday, so the Clippers will be well rested for their matchup against the Grizzlies.

The Grizzlies will also play at Denver on Friday.

It doesn't matter...Clipper Nation isnt even a clipper fan. As we speak he's pleasuring himself to the thought of Miami winning it all this year while using his tears as lube. Here's a clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2nnI3rT6ss