PDA

View Full Version : Heat: A healthy Dwyane Wade..

HarlemHeat37
03-10-2013, 06:55 PM
is still the 3rd best player in the NBA, tbh..

Unlike Kobefan, I don't minimize the impact of Lebron's teammates..Wade is playing at an elite level, and unlike niggas like Kobe and Harden, Wade has been playing at a high level on both ends of the floor..

Thread
03-10-2013, 07:00 PM
Kobe: 5

Wade: 2

Bynumite
03-10-2013, 07:00 PM
Wade 3rd best player in the NBA? You mean 3rd best at his position right? :lmao

Wade goes off against shit eastern teams but struggles too much against the elite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMXI-Abkp4g

apalisoc_9
03-10-2013, 07:08 PM

Wade goes off against shit eastern teams but struggles too much against the elite:

Pretty much the only thing kobe is capable nowadys.

Bynumite
03-10-2013, 07:12 PM
Pretty much the only thing kobe is capable nowadys.

Kobe actually shoots worse against bad defenses.

apalisoc_9
03-10-2013, 07:13 PM
Kobe actually shoots worse against bad defenses.

So he shoots bad against good defense and worse against bad defenses? Ok...

Ace
03-10-2013, 07:13 PM

Wade owned Kobe twice this year...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr26RCjVn68&feature=youtube_gdata_player

thunderup
03-10-2013, 07:14 PM
Shouldn't Dwayne Wade be healthy all the time? After all he's on that HGH, partner.

Ace
That video is horrible btw...

midnightpulp

You mean like the Lakers as a whole?

TIMMYtoZO
03-10-2013, 07:16 PM
Harlem with the goods. A healthy Wade AND Bosh along with championship experience will be why Miami has a dominating 2013 postseason. I see a 16-1 or 16-2 type of postseason. This team is going to raise their level of play even higher than what they are showing now.

Bynumite
03-10-2013, 07:19 PM
That video is horrible btw...

Yeah i know, highlights are a much better way to evaluate a player's value.

midnightpulp
03-10-2013, 07:23 PM

Being a Kobefan, you're no doubt an expert in that regard.

HarlemHeat37
03-10-2013, 07:29 PM
:lol everybody knows Miami coasts for most of the season..

Wade has been elite during this winning streak, dominating on the defensive end, while Kobe and Harden rarely play any form of defense, tbh..if you run Wade's numbers since getting healthy, he has been great against all levels of competition..

D-Wade
03-10-2013, 07:45 PM
Wade is not only healthy, it's the 2nd half of the season where he always turns it up. His J is back to 09 form and his D is still way better than Bean's. 6 steals today against Indy.

Ace
03-10-2013, 07:57 PM

I'm not your boy LkrFag :lol

Ace
03-10-2013, 08:00 PM
:lol everybody knows Miami coasts for most of the season..

Wade has been elite during this winning streak, dominating on the defensive end, while Kobe and Harden rarely play any form of defense, tbh..if you run Wade's numbers since getting healthy, he has been great against all levels of competition..
25/6/6 on 59% in the last ten games, tbh...

HarlemHeat37
03-10-2013, 08:03 PM

Yep, in addition to playing a key role in Miami's defensive resurgence..

midnightpulp
03-10-2013, 08:03 PM

But Kobe has been on fire! Haven't you been watching him torch the likes of the Raptors, Pelicans, and Timberwolves?

MVP MVP MVP!

Ace
03-10-2013, 08:08 PM
But theres no numbers for that and numbers don't lie!

But Kobe has been on fire! Haven't you been watching him torch the likes of the Raptors, Pelicans, and Timberwolves?

MVP MVP MVP!

:lol

Latarian Milton
03-10-2013, 09:25 PM
there's no argument about wade being a top 5 player in the league but to be quite frank, i don't think wade has ever been a top 3 in the league at any point of time through his career. in the past years you got dirk, duncan and a prime kobe who were all better players than my nigga wade and right how you have the likes of durant and griffin.

rayjayjohnson
03-10-2013, 09:27 PM

This. Today's game was boring as shit, but it made a big statement. Miami decided they wanted to lock a team that can't score down, and had their way with them like Kobe does before he has knee surgery.

BobaFett1
03-10-2013, 09:37 PM
This. Today's game was boring as shit, but it made a big statement. Miami decided they wanted to lock a team that can't score down, and had their way with them like Kobe does before he has knee surgery.

I have much respect for a nigga like Wade. Kobe defense.........:rollin

Stalin
03-10-2013, 10:07 PM
coasting...while having 18 game win streak scrah

Baron Davιs
03-11-2013, 02:05 AM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152444693 (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152444693)
Harlem, is that u mayne?

HarlemHeat37
03-11-2013, 02:13 AM
:lol:lol that's funny, tbh..

I don't post on BB, though..I had an account in the Misc years ago..

LkrFan
03-11-2013, 04:12 AM
That video was well thought out, very well researched, and truthful about my hero D-Whistle btw...
Word! :downspin:

Killakobe81
03-11-2013, 08:18 AM
Wade is playing well. He and Kobe are clearly the best two guards ... HArden is streaky like a better passing "hibachi era" Gilbert Arenas. I never bought the hype that he was the best SG even when he was hot. For me it's Kobe and Wade I thought a few seasons back it was close but an edge to Wade ...but I think it's Kobe the past two seasons. Wade wasnt playing well to start this year but has come on lately. Kudos. A great player and would be without Lebron, but if HArden or Kobe palyed with James feeding Magic like passes and sucking teh defense they would be even more impressive than they already are.

Killakobe81
03-11-2013, 08:26 AM
Harlem with the goods. A healthy Wade AND Bosh along with championship experience will be why Miami has a dominating 2013 postseason. I see a 16-1 or 16-2 type of postseason. This team is going to raise their level of play even higher than what they are showing now.

Very possible. I think how dominating they will be will all depend on how bad they want to put that kind of smash on the league. They really should sweep the East tbh, and maybe lose max 2 games in the Finals. Lebron is the one coasting a bit after an epic run allowing Wade to shoulder more of the load recently ... and Bosh, Battier and Chalmers have improved in this run. I dont think they will play much better I think this is what you will see but just on a more consistent basis.

Again, LOL at the Spur, Clips and Thunder fans that think they have a shot. This is the 16-0 Patriots, but I dont see a miracle run Giants in the field to stop them.

LnGrrrR
03-11-2013, 08:42 AM
Again, LOL at the Spur, Clips and Thunder fans that think they have a shot. This is the 16-0 Patriots, but I dont see a miracle run Giants in the field to stop them.

Agreed, but the whole point of a miracle run is that you don't see it coming. :) If you saw it coming, it wouldn't be a miracle run.

Plus it's a lot easier to have miracle runs in football, where it's any given Sunday instead of a best-of-7. Celtics almost beat the Heat last year until Bosh came back. One injury can throw the team off wack.

Killakobe81
03-11-2013, 09:00 AM
Agreed, but the whole point of a miracle run is that you don't see it coming. :) If you saw it coming, it wouldn't be a miracle run.

Plus it's a lot easier to have miracle runs in football, where it's any given Sunday instead of a best-of-7. Celtics almost beat the Heat last year until Bosh came back. One injury can throw the team off wack.

Fair point ... but I saw the Giants play them tough in the regular season ...
When the Heat have been focused they have now beat almost every contender: (Clips, OKC, IND) And the pseudo ones like (BOS, LAL NYK). But I dont see a miracle Rockets type run from a lower seed like the Rox in Dream's second title (no Boston and LAL have no shot) or a 2004 Pistons or MAvs type run ... is it possible? Yes. Probable? Hell no. Celts played them well last year ... so did Indy but when it mattered James turned it on with wade helping more as they went further. This season was over when you guys let Ray walk and now they have a decent big in Birdman and a resurgent Battier. Shit is over Lngrr.

LnGrrrR
03-11-2013, 12:17 PM
Fair point ... but I saw the Giants play them tough in the regular season ...
When the Heat have been focused they have now beat almost every contender: (Clips, OKC, IND) And the pseudo ones like (BOS, LAL NYK). But I dont see a miracle Rockets type run from a lower seed like the Rox in Dream's second title (no Boston and LAL have no shot) or a 2004 Pistons or MAvs type run ... is it possible? Yes. Probable? Hell no. Celts played them well last year ... so did Indy but when it mattered James turned it on with wade helping more as they went further. This season was over when you guys let Ray walk and now they have a decent big in Birdman and a resurgent Battier. Shit is over Lngrr.

:lol I didn't expect us to get out of the 2nd round last year, and that's what I'm hoping for this year. At least one playoff series win, maybe two, and I'll be satisfied.

lefty
06-17-2013, 11:46 PM

Very possible. I think how dominating they will be will all depend on how bad they want to put that kind of smash on the league. They really should sweep the East tbh, and maybe lose max 2 games in the Finals. Lebron is the one coasting a bit after an epic run allowing Wade to shoulder more of the load recently ... and Bosh, Battier and Chalmers have improved in this run. I dont think they will play much better I think this is what you will see but just on a more consistent basis.

:lmao