PDA

View Full Version : Nets: Kim Kardashian > Nets

fevertrees
03-11-2013, 01:16 AM
Kris Humphries
I'd Miss NBA Playoffs ...
To Screw Kim in Court

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/02/17/kris-humphries-kim-kardashian-divorce-trial-nba-playoffs/#ixzz2ND2KK6Qu
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

Kris Humphries is so hell-bent on humiliating Kim Kardashian ... he's willing to screw over his team and risk the NBA championship ... just to face off with her in court.

A judge has set a May 6th trial date for K & K's long-awaited showdown. Kim has wanted a simple divorce for nearly a year-and-a-half, but Kris wants an annulment on grounds she allegedly defrauded him ... he also wants to prove her reality show is fake.

Problem is ... Kris' team, the Brooklyn Nets, are on track to score a spot in the 2013 Playoffs -- which run from April 20th to June 20th.

Since the trial could last 2-3 days ... Kris has several options:

1. Settle the case BEFORE it goes to trial so he can play in the playoffs.
2. Play in Playoff games but miss the trial. It can go on without him, though it puts him at a handicap.
3. Go to the trial and let his team down

Sources close to Kris tell TMZ ... the NBA'er has already made up his mind -- if the Nets make the playoffs, and the trial falls on game days ... he'll ditch the games.

Now the really stupid part. There's no way Kris is going to win this trial. The judge will grant the divorce and Kris will get no money, because of the prenup (and the fact the marriage lasted 72 days). As for what Kris will risk ... his 2-year, $24 million contract.

What's that saying? Bros before ... ?

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/02/17/kris-humphries-kim-kardashian-divorce-trial-nba-playoffs/#ixzz2ND2RJ5lW
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

racm
03-11-2013, 01:18 AM
WWKD

What Would Kanye Do?

Reck
03-11-2013, 01:53 AM
Kris Kardashian fucking sucks. He's a hindrance. I'm sure the Nets wouldn't mind if this homemade faggot misses the entire playoffs.

hater
03-11-2013, 02:31 AM
he's willing to screw over his team and risk the NBA championship ...

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao vv

what the fuck?

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

rayjayjohnson
03-11-2013, 02:46 AM
i thought that said 'screw kim on court'

EmoKobe
03-11-2013, 03:02 AM
he knows nets got no chance whatsoever and it'll be embarrassing if they verse heat... I don't blame him. Kim is cancer

Mal
03-11-2013, 03:18 AM
He cant win championship, he cant win this trial. Lose - lose situation ?

racm
03-11-2013, 07:11 AM
Kris Kardashian fucking sucks. He's a hindrance. I'm sure the Nets wouldn't mind if this homemade faggot misses the entire playoffs.

Didn't Carlesimo tell him he was out of the rotation?

:lmao being paid 12 million a year to be given DNP CDs

DMC
03-11-2013, 10:25 AM
Wow so now the Net's hopes rest on Kris Humphries? Who knew?

for the OP:

bros before hoes is your sexual preference

baseline bum
03-11-2013, 10:36 AM
LOL marrying that bitch; fuck was Kim thinking?

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-11-2013, 10:51 AM
He's a dipshit but those Footlocker commercials crack me up. "Yeah...a cool guy."

PingPong
03-11-2013, 04:23 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao vv

what the fuck?

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
Hey, that's TMZ!

irishock
03-11-2013, 04:49 PM
He's not even in the rotation, jesus christ is TMZ shit

BatManu20
03-11-2013, 06:11 PM
Kris Humphries is so hell-bent on humiliating Kim Kardashian ... he's willing to screw over his team and risk the NBA championship ... just to face off with her in court.
Lol the Nets have ZERO shot at winning an NBA championship this year.. so the point is moot.

Slutter McGee
03-11-2013, 06:54 PM
At least he didn't marry a dude.

Slutter McGee

Latarian Milton
03-11-2013, 11:52 PM
if i remember correct dude once played in dallas and he was a solid role player who could rebound, but 12m a year for such a player is pretty hilarious tbh.