PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Why is spurfan celebrating regular season wins for the 3rd consecutive year?

Lincoln
03-11-2013, 10:09 PM
Shouldn't y'all be worried about the playoffs by now after trying your hearts out only to end in failure?

2011: 1 seed and raped by the grizzlies
2012: entire be@ner city of San Antonio fapping to sweeping shit teams like the jazz and LAC and then getting back door fuckin swept in epic fashion

Just face it, y'all ain't gonna win it all this year so why get your hopes up? I ain't trolling, I'm trying to save you from heartbreak

lefty
03-11-2013, 10:10 PM
You're a faggot

Lincoln
03-11-2013, 10:11 PM
I'm a faggot

midnightpulp
03-11-2013, 10:12 PM
One of MD's shittier threads.

Lakerfan tier, tbh.

Trainwreck2100
Shouldn't y'all be worried about the playoffs by now after trying your hearts out only to end in failure?

2012: entire be@ner city of San Antonio fapping to sweeping shit teams like the jazz and LAC and then getting back door fuckin swept in epic fashion

Just face it, y'all ain't gonna win it all this year so why get your hopes up? I ain't trolling, I'm trying to save you from heartbreak

Cause they got absolutely abused by the Blazers

Lincoln
Lefty at least I ain't a smelly ass Albanian who will always be 3rd tier in north america

Lincoln
03-11-2013, 10:13 PM

Lakerfan tier, tbh.
Jordan on the wizards, Hakeem in toronto etc

Nathan89
03-11-2013, 10:14 PM
Spurs fans get excited when the Spurs do well. Can't explain that.

ElNono
03-11-2013, 10:14 PM
Because it's all we have... regular season champ 3-peat... :lobt2:

This is Miami's league, tbh

Fergie The Florists
03-11-2013, 10:15 PM

Sup shrimp dick?

DAF86
03-11-2013, 10:15 PM
'Cause we want to mantain that 1st seed so we can be the ones that send the Lakers fishing.

OKC
03-11-2013, 10:16 PM
Most reasonably knowledgable and seasoned fans are able to celebrate a reg season win with a little restraint and perspective.....and then there's rest....watch

jeebus
03-11-2013, 10:16 PM
Feels good man.

Lincoln
03-11-2013, 10:18 PM
Sup shrimp dick?

You still at a mexico medical school cause you were too fuckin stupid to get into an American one? Maybe you should've paid attention more in HS than worry about the chess club and making brittney spears layup vids, Ashraf Maged Abdeljaber.

You fucking faggot.

midnightpulp
03-11-2013, 10:19 PM
You still at a mexico medical school cause you were too fuckin stupid to get into an American one? Maybe you should've paid attention more in HS than worry about the chess club and making brittney spears layup vids, Ashraf Maged Abdeljaber.

You fucking faggot.

Now this is the MD I know and love.

midnightpulp
03-11-2013, 10:20 PM
:lol Ashraf.

spursncowboys

Lakerfan tier, tbh.
MD?

Robz4000
Because it's all we have... regular season champ 3-peat... :lobt2:

This is Miami's league, tbh

This. Might as well celebrate while we can.

Reck
03-11-2013, 10:21 PM
Lincoln has had a wounded vagina for quite sometime now.

TDMVPDPOY
03-11-2013, 10:22 PM
lol 1 hit wonder team calling out premature ejaculation teams....

Fergie The Florists
03-11-2013, 10:23 PM

You fucking faggot.

Still jealous that I got big booty mexican bitches all over my tip. I got all the ass and coin I ever need. How's your life u dumb fucking chink?

Sybok
My little Asian buddy,

Hi (not Hai.. lol)

How's it going?

我們的痛苦可苦了我們的時間。你和我一起走在這條艱難的道路,我們可以找到答案。你不需要與青少年的這種痛 苦的生活,與我共享,分享10個中國人,或大約一個加拿大婦女獲得力量。

和平

mavs>spurs
Sup shrimp dick?

dont throw stones if ya live in a glass house bitch, ya lil circumcised arabian pecker faggot. how's med school in mexico tbh? learning how to bleed people out to get rid of disease? drilling holes in anyones skull to relieve pressure? welcome to the 21st century faggot, call me when you can go to school in a country where you don't literally run the risk of shitting yourself to death from drinking the water.

Fergie The Florists
:lol Ashraf.

Suck my dick

Lincoln
03-11-2013, 10:25 PM
Still jealous that I got big booty mexican bitches all over my tip. I got all the ass and coin I ever need. How's your life u dumb fucking chink?

All I see are pics of you hugging an alligator as your profile pic on FB and jacking off to your disgusting Arabian ass in the bathroom mirror

Fergie The Florists
03-11-2013, 10:26 PM
Yo shrimp dick.......

Did you hear about the chink couple that had a retarded baby?

They named him Sum Ting Wong :lol

capek
03-11-2013, 10:27 PM
Do fans of shit teams still get to have a word? Mavericks are shit, fuck off and die. You're team is inconsequential, nobody gives a fuck what you think. :tu

EmoKobe
03-11-2013, 10:27 PM
Shut the fuck up, wannabe nigga

Fergie The Florists
03-11-2013, 10:28 PM
dont throw stones if ya live in a glass house bitch, ya lil circumcised arabian pecker faggot. how's med school in mexico tbh? learning how to bleed people out to get rid of disease? drilling holes in anyones skull to relieve pressure? welcome to the 21st century faggot, call me when you can go to school in a country where you don't literally run the risk of shitting yourself to death from drinking the water.

:lol Avid Unsolved Mysteries watcher
:lol Fishing trips
:lol Blood
:lol Faggot

midnightpulp

They also teach Mexican Med students how to reattach decapitated heads. The procedure has a zero success rate, though.

Expert

It's been proven and peer reviewed by people smarter than the person teaching you that you're a faggot. Don't challenge me on this, you'll lose.

Brunodf
03-11-2013, 10:29 PM
Spurs played without TP and Manu/TD played like shit.

mavs>spurs
03-11-2013, 10:30 PM
They also teach Mexican Med students how to reattach decapitated heads. The procedure has a zero success rate, though.

lmao someone forgot to teach ashraf how to reattach his dick

Biggems
03-11-2013, 10:35 PM
It was a great win. The game started the way the Portland game ended, with us looking like a giant festering pile of shit. Then all of a sudden, it was as if someone flushed that turd away and the bowl was clean again, sometime midway through the 2nd quarter. From then on, we simply played some very nice basketball. It was a very nice win, especially after that Portland debacle. We beat the 2nd place team in the Conference and without our best player.

GO SPURS GO

scanry
03-11-2013, 11:24 PM
Ashraf sighting!

Latarian Milton
03-12-2013, 12:59 AM
lakers might be a blackhorse this year that's possibly gonna threaten them spurs in the west. monkeyball will always be a tough matchup to them spurs but they've been suffering shitty forms recently and it's becoming more and more likely that they'll get eliminated before they can pose a threat to them spurs. barring the two LA teams, i don't see no other team capable of beating the spurs in a best of 7 series. OKC are castrated w/ beard nigga gone and they're no match against the spurs, as is shown in tonight's clash. NBA finals featuring spurs and miami will be fun to watch tbh

TDMVPDPOY
03-12-2013, 01:07 AM
spurs rebounding problem still looms...

have these clowns forgot the art of boxing out or someshit...

EmoKobe
03-12-2013, 01:11 AM
spurs rebounding problem still looms...

have these clowns forgot the art of boxing out or someshit...

fuck you are negative... why do you even follow/watch the spurs..

FkLA
03-12-2013, 02:01 AM
The same reason yall nigs still held out hope even though the Mavs ended up short time after time until 2011 tbh.

Thebesteva
03-12-2013, 02:27 AM
Gotta give the Spurs some credit. There's alot to be excited about this year. They might actually make it to the finals this year. But there is no team that stands a chance against the Miami Sterns.

hater
03-12-2013, 02:48 AM
Gotta give the Spurs some credit. There's alot to be excited about this year. They might actually make it to the finals this year. But there is no team that stands a chance against the Miami Sterns.

Amen

Roger Freemason Jr.
03-12-2013, 02:51 AM
What are some predictions, if the Spurs and Heat meet in the Finals. I say 4-3, Miami.

Thebesteva
03-12-2013, 03:03 AM
What are some predictions, if the Spurs and Heat meet in the Finals. I say 4-3, Miami.

The strength of the Spurs of course is Popo. He would be tooling Spoelstra. The strength of the heat are the refs. I'd say 4-2 Miami tbh

hater
03-12-2013, 03:04 AM
Heat would probably wrap it up in 6.

FkLA
03-12-2013, 03:12 AM
Solid ball movement is the only thing that stands a chance against the Heatles and the King tbh, the Spurs got that. The Heatles are simply more physically gifted than Durant and Westchuck so their iso offense dont work. Spurs will beat the Heatles in 7 in the greatest finals of all-time tbh.

:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt2: :flag:

UNCLE-DREW
03-12-2013, 03:24 AM
The strength of the Spurs of course is Popo. He would be tooling Spoelstra. The strength of the heat are the refs. I'd say 4-2 Miami tbh

pop is obvious scary but he won't tool spoelstra around. spoel is way underrated tbh

but the spurs will not make the finals anyways :rolleyes

Roger Freemason Jr.
03-12-2013, 03:36 AM
I think maybe Stern would allow it this year, for the Spurs to get to the Finals. That way, when he helps the Heat beat the Spurs, it can further the Miami Heat's Championship conquests.

whitemamba
03-12-2013, 03:43 AM
if the spurs miraculously make it to the finals vs miami, i think heat take it in 6, I just dont see that team losing 4 games in a series...

Jeff Van Gundy
03-12-2013, 04:02 AM
Solid ball movement is the only thing that stands a chance against the Heatles and the King tbh, the Spurs got that. The Heatles are simply more physically gifted than Durant and Westchuck so their iso offense dont work. Spurs will beat the Heatles in 7 in the greatest finals of all-time tbh.

:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt2: :flag:

Lol diaw> lee

OKC
03-12-2013, 06:19 AM
A lot of irrational fans here. It's hilarious. Go look at their game threads. 1Q big deficit last night followed by the Portland blowout and a lot of them are ready to blow the building up, fire the coach, call for what should have been a trade of Tim Duncan, on and on. It's a joke. 30 minutes later the Western Conf is THEIRS baby! Very little perspective on the big picture and a lot of irrationality and emotions.

benefactor
03-12-2013, 06:22 AM
Very little perspective on the big picture and a lot of irrationality
lol harden

OKC
03-12-2013, 06:26 AM
lol harden
I didn't trade Harden. I'm referring to irrational fan bases, not NBA front offices.

LkrFan
03-12-2013, 06:33 AM
My little Asian buddy,

Hi (not Hai.. lol)

How's it going?

我們的痛苦可苦了我們的時間。你和我一起走在這條艱難的道路,我們可以找到答案。你不需要與青少年的這種痛 苦的生活,與我共享,分享10個中國人,或大約一個加拿大婦女獲得力量。

和平

:rollin

monosylab1k
03-12-2013, 06:54 AM
It is pretty funny that back in 2007 Spur Fan scoffed Mav Fan & Sun Fan for talking about their teams winning streaks, saying shit like "classy fans of classy organizations know that regular season wins mean NOTHING! lol mav fan and sun fan". Now here we are 5 plus years later and here's Spur Fan fingering each other's buttholes over regular season wins.

Latarian Milton
03-12-2013, 07:12 AM
:rollin
how's that funny to you bro? you could read that shit uhh...?

Killakobe81
03-12-2013, 08:07 AM
It is pretty funny that back in 2007 Spur Fan scoffed Mav Fan & Sun Fan for talking about their teams winning streaks, saying shit like "classy fans of classy organizations know that regular season wins mean NOTHING! lol mav fan and sun fan". Now here we are 5 plus years later and here's Spur Fan fingering each other's buttholes over regular season wins.

Preach, Mono. BE consistent Spur fan ... Spur fans flips to whatever argument shines a positive light on dem Spurs. But a reckoning is coming ...

thunderup
03-12-2013, 08:52 AM

Weird to see a Mav fan drop a good take here and there. Lotta Spur fans putting in all the marbles after last night's game. Honestly, I saw the loss coming. The Spurs playing like a wounded animal + our 4th game in 5 nights = laying an egg against a legit contender.

That said, even with last night's abortion, not worried here fuckers!

RudyRay
03-12-2013, 08:55 AM
Do fans of shit teams still get to have a word? Mavericks are shit, fuck off and die. You're team is inconsequential, nobody gives a fuck what you think. :tu

Exactly!!! Mavs fans should just end themselves cause their team sucks!

_Bane_
03-12-2013, 10:22 AM
Preach, Mono. BE consistent Spur fan ... Spur fans flips to whatever argument shines a positive light on dem Spurs. But a reckoning is coming ...

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

I am Spurstalk's reckoning.

_Bane_
03-12-2013, 10:23 AM
That said, even with last night's abortion, not worried here fuckers!

Yes, but now is not the time for fear, Thunderup.

That comes later, when you meet the Heat in the finals once again.

FkLA
03-12-2013, 04:13 PM

Its funnier that back in 2007 Mav fans still held out hope for their team to win despite repeated failures. Now here we are 5 plus years later and now that their team is irrelevant mavfan takes solace in making fun of spurfan for their semen clouds (hahahahhahahahaha who coined this hilarious term? i bet it was u tbh) over regular season wins.

DMC
06-08-2013, 10:37 PM
Prophetic tbh

lefty
06-08-2013, 11:01 PM
Lincoln :lmao