PDA

View Full Version : Catching up

Avante
03-12-2013, 04:01 AM
Now that the house (all the rooms) has been painted, we replaced carpeting with wood flooring and had a new septic tank put in I finally have time on my hands. $2,500 is what it takes for a new septic tank, if you know somebody who knows somebody.

Ok...

What race am I....Okie.

What am I listening to....an Amos Lee, Paul Weller, Harry Manx, Kelly Joe Phelps, James Harman mix.

Last movie I watched....High Noon, obviously a 10 since it's one of the classic westerns.

What other race would I want to be.....negroid for the obvious reasons.

Wizard of Oz.....it simply cannot be improved. Why even bother?

All the sex threads.....there are degrees, just like everything else. The one nighters, casual, unemotional encounters are fun but pale in comparsion to the real deal, that being making love as opposed to just fucking. Dogs can fuck.

Women trying to do what men do....what man lets his woman play that? If she's an athlete that's cool as long as she competes against other women. A female linebacker...hahaha!!!!!

As far as boxers go.....they are the best conditioned athletes in the world. Their cardio conditioning is off the charts. In a bar fight Joe Blow would be tuckered out inside 5 minutes.

You can't help but notice how totally immature so many of you are when it comes to women. What is with that? Where does come from? I can only guess you were brought up around men who didn't know shit about women. Be cool, don't act like some punk ass kid that will get you......0.

Reck
03-12-2013, 04:18 AM
Didnt read all that doodoo but sup old man?

You served that self banisment with honor. JudynTX missed you terribly.

J.T.
03-12-2013, 04:21 AM
How 'bout them Niners?

Avante
03-12-2013, 04:23 AM

You served that self banisment with honor. @judytx missed you terribly.

I promised the wife that after football season we'd paint and put in new flooring. The septic tank needed to be done also. I was going to be gone regardless of who won.

Still playing the..."hi, I'm a punk"...routine I see, nobody does it better.

J.T.
03-12-2013, 04:23 AM
How 'bout them Niners?

For the record I'm trolling and really don't want this question answered. Shouldn't have to state that but with you who the fuck knows anymore.

Avante
03-12-2013, 04:26 AM
How 'bout them Niners?

Without Manningham and Hunter (number two receiver/back) they came within a bad call of winning it all. I can live with that. Soooooooooooo many teams wish they were in their shoes.

How many draft picks do we have?

Avante
03-12-2013, 04:28 AM
For the record I'm trolling and really don't want this question answered. Shouldn't have to state that but with you who the fuck knows anymore.

You seem to be the one confused amigo.

J.T.
03-12-2013, 04:37 AM
Without Manningham and Hunter (number two receiver/back) they came within a bad call of winning it all. I can live with that. Soooooooooooo many teams wish they were in their shoes.

How many draft picks do we have?

:lmao yall got the NFL equivalent of calling in a bomb threat to the final exam and still lost
:lmao getting beat by jacoby jones

Avante
03-12-2013, 04:38 AM
I'm going to use this thread to list my top 10 non blues tunes favorites.

At number 10.....

yhOKhJaM1QE

Avante
03-12-2013, 04:42 AM
:lmao yall got the NFL equivalent of calling in a bomb threat to the final exam and still lost

A first year QB, two of our prime weapons injured, and we still should have won the game as you know. That's reality.

Both teams had to deal with the distraction.

NFL Championship game. Superbowl in the last two seasons, I bet we make it back to the Championship game again this season, you disagree?

J.T.
03-12-2013, 04:45 AM
A first year QB, two of our prime weapons injured, and we still should have won the game as you know. That's reality.

Both teams had to deal with the distraction.

Yeah but only one already had the game in the bag (and thus the propensity to relax and almost blow it) when it happened.

J.T.
03-12-2013, 04:50 AM
NFL Championship game. Superbowl in the last two seasons, I bet we make it back to the Championship game again this season, you disagree?

Niners are good and trading for Boldin makes them better. After the draft they can only have a more superior team than they do now. But this is still a team that would have lost the Super Bowl by a score of 42-6 if the lights hadn't gone off.

Avante
03-12-2013, 04:50 AM
Yeah but only one already had the game in the bag (and thus the propensity to relax and almost blow it) when it happened.

Haven't seen much football have you? Tons and tons and tons of games were a game of two different halfs. We see it all the time. The Niners get that interference call they win the game.

Avante
03-12-2013, 04:54 AM
Niners are good and trading for Boldin makes them better. After the draft they can only have a more superior team than they do now. But this is still a team that would have lost the Super Bowl by a score of 42-6 if the lights hadn't gone off.

We have no idea what impact that had on anything. To act like...you...do is ridiculous. The Niners took some time to start rolling, we see it all the time.

Reck
03-12-2013, 04:59 AM
I promised the wife that after football season we'd paint and put in new flooring. The septic tank needed to be done also. I was going to be gone regardless of who won.

Still playing the..."hi, I'm a punk"...routine I see, nobody does it better.

So basically you're still a douchebag old man with nothing to do but waste time on a board getting pissed on. Good for you.

Avante
03-12-2013, 05:01 AM
So basically you're still a douchebag old man with nothing to do but waste time on a board getting pissed on. Good for you.

You're weird. You come on here acting like the asshole you are and I simply treat you like that and I'm this and that...hahahaha!!! How can a punk like you piss on anyone? Dude, try being cool, can you do it? Hell no you can't do it.

Avante
03-12-2013, 05:07 AM
At number 9....

-tw-yZB-frc

Latarian Milton
03-12-2013, 05:20 AM
i might be wrong but ain't it very common for them lonely old fucks to get butthurt? we probably need a thread to discuss which TOSB is the worst on this site, cully, avante or DMC?

Avante
03-12-2013, 05:26 AM
i might be wrong but ain't it very common for them lonely old fucks to get butthurt? we probably need a thread to discuss which TOSB is the worst on this site, cully, avante or DMC?

It's not about age, it's about class. Watching dumb fucks like you talk about women tells me how lost you are, not a fucking clue. Dude, pull your head out of your ass and cool the...DUH!!!! She wants a man with some class not some retarded punk. Does your mom let men treat her like some hoe/bitch? You have any sisters?

Latarian Milton
03-12-2013, 05:46 AM
It's not about age, it's about class. Watching dumb fucks like you talk about women tells me how lost you are, not a fucking clue. Dude, pull your head out of your ass and cool the...DUH!!!! She wants a man with some class not some retarded punk. Does your mom let men treat her like some hoe/bitch? You have any sisters?
im a lifelong celibate and i dont want none part of a damn bitch tbh. i don't think im lost in life or something when i just wanna reveal the true nature of them bitches. bitches hold their pussies for ransom and i just wanna tell young niggas to not buy their shits. i don't have no problem with women who were born in the 70s or earlier, they're generally good women who know their real status in this society. today's young bitches who were born in the 80s and 90s are the real problem, they were raised thinking they were princesses and their minds were severely poisoned by the feminist thoughts. what im tryna do is vaccinate today's young guys with misogynist thoughts so that they're less likely to step into bitches' traps tbh

J.T.
03-12-2013, 05:54 AM
Seems to me that a misogynist would be absolutely unlikely to step into a bitch's trap.

benefactor
03-12-2013, 06:19 AM
Shameful, tbh.

JudynTX
03-12-2013, 07:35 AM

You served that self banisment with honor. JudynTX missed you terribly.

Hey now! I wouldn't talk. You responded first to his thread. :lmao

Trill Clinton
03-12-2013, 08:26 AM
glad to have you back. we missed you.

mouse
03-13-2013, 01:20 AM
same shit different day no Evolutionists have yet to debunk any of my videos.

Avante
03-14-2013, 03:20 AM
im a lifelong celibate and i dont want none part of a damn bitch tbh. i don't think im lost in life or something when i just wanna reveal the true nature of them bitches. bitches hold their pussies for ransom and i just wanna tell young niggas to not buy their shits. i don't have no problem with women who were born in the 70s or earlier, they're generally good women who know their real status in this society. today's young bitches who were born in the 80s and 90s are the real problem, they were raised thinking they were princesses and their minds were severely poisoned by the feminist thoughts. what im tryna do is vaccinate today's young guys with misogynist thoughts so that they're less likely to step into bitches' traps tbh

People are people regardless of era. Everyone has the same basic wants and needs. You treat any woman with respect and kindness and she'll respond. Some might take a little longer but so what. The bottom line is playing this..."them bitches"....is crazy and ridiculous. All that does is tell me you don't know shit about women.

Avante
03-14-2013, 03:22 AM
Shameful, tbh.

There are 30 other teams in the league that wish they were the Niners.

Avante
03-14-2013, 03:23 AM
Hey now! I wouldn't talk. You responded first to his thread. :lmao

Why not just come clean, ya both missed me.

Avante
03-14-2013, 03:24 AM
glad to have you back. we missed you.

Thank you bro, appreciate that.

Avante
03-14-2013, 03:25 AM
At number 8...

xLfO738Ok5Y

number seven...

50k18gL76AU

Avante
03-14-2013, 03:33 AM
same shit different day no Evolutionists have yet to debunk any of my videos.

That's just it when it comes to that particular topic, nobody can prove anything. It's all about what makes the individual feel the best about things. As we see most do prefer to buy into something is out there as opposed to...bah humbug.

Reck
03-14-2013, 03:35 AM

No senor.

On second thought....yes I couldn't even tell left from right without you here. :(

Avante
03-14-2013, 04:11 AM
No senor.

On second thought....yes I couldn't even tell left from right without you here. :(

You're like so many out there, your thing is to bug. I know, I know you won't/can't admit it and will fight to disprove it but it's true. You get off on being a pest. You dig the joust, cofrontation, debate/argument. It revs up those engines, gets the blood flowing. Do you really get off telling anyone about a movie you saw, of course not. Who really gives a shit about your favorite burger? You wanna do what you are doing right now....bug.

I'm well aware of what most wanna "really" do on these boards, as you can see.

JudynTX
03-14-2013, 01:26 PM

There was a .0346672892% chance that you were missed. :lol

Blake
03-14-2013, 03:03 PM

So you're saying there's a chance

AussieFanKurt
03-14-2013, 04:35 PM
:lol trolls back

Avante
03-14-2013, 10:38 PM

Still totally lost, oh well.

number six...

J0ZHvh518YI

Avante
03-14-2013, 10:42 PM

Looks pretty dead/boring out there.

AussieFanKurt
03-14-2013, 11:20 PM

Latarian Milton
03-15-2013, 01:20 AM
People are people regardless of era. Everyone has the same basic wants and needs. You treat any woman with respect and kindness and she'll respond. Some might take a little longer but so what. The bottom line is playing this..."them bitches"....is crazy and ridiculous. All that does is tell me you don't know shit about women.
women are weird animals though. what you said in this post makes perfect sense for men, but females ain't somethings that you can describe according to the normal logic imho. bitches all have infinite greed and if you give them a gram, they'll want a ton. they're made to be subordinates to men, bitches and their sympathizers have nothing they could do to change the fact but accept it tbh.

a dog, a woman and a walnut tree, the more you beat them the better they be

Avante
03-18-2013, 12:51 AM
women are weird animals though. what you said in this post makes perfect sense for men, but females ain't somethings that you can describe according to the normal logic imho. bitches all have infinite greed and if you give them a gram, they'll want a ton. they're made to be subordinates to men, bitches and their sympathizers have nothing they could do to change the fact but accept it tbh.

a dog, a woman and a walnut tree, the more you beat them the better they be

If I laid a hand on Judy it would be over betwen us, she does not play that. Neither does anyone with any self respect. Where you ever got the idea you beat a woman....??? Dude, ya really do need to either get out more or grow the fuck up.

Number five....

rpoEmlxUPeQ

Pop
03-18-2013, 03:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

Avante
03-18-2013, 04:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

Unless you live in the Projects around lowrent women who were raised by stupid mothers to be stupid so they act stupid meaning they think fighting and trying to act like a man is accceptable behavior you should never have any need to get violent with a woman. Even a big powerful female is no threat to a man, if they are that man needs to stay indoors.

Number four...

bO_sYAW_-Nk

JudynTX
03-19-2013, 07:51 AM

Yes, lately it has been.

Avante
03-19-2013, 04:46 PM
Yes, lately it has been.

Must be the weather, everyone getting stuff done, I'm experiencing that.

Number three...

H4QkuGF16sA