PDA

View Full Version : so vick has to cancel his book signing tour due to death threats?!?

Trill Clinton
03-12-2013, 02:38 PM
if you give a fuck here's the lank

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9042385/report-michael-vick-book-tour-canceled-due-threats

when are these hippies going to stop bringing that shit up? he paid his debt to society, its time they get over it. this passionate eagles fan has an interesting take on it all and i agree with him 100%

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHLBPoZM8ts

FatBeaner
03-12-2013, 04:18 PM
his pizza review is not bad either...:lol @ his napkin. eagle fans keeping it real...

XHAaMxrwOzY

Trill Clinton
03-12-2013, 04:48 PM
his pizza review is not bad either...:lol @ his napkin. eagle fans keeping it real...

XHAaMxrwOzY

:rollin:rollin:rollin

that pizza look good, though.

HarlemHeat37
03-12-2013, 07:50 PM
I didn't watch the video or click on the link, but Vick is a piece of shit that deserves any form of negativity towards him, tbh..

I hope Vick is brutally murdered one day, but for now, I'll settle for watching his career go downhill, along with the inevitable post-retirement off-field financial and social issues..

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-12-2013, 08:14 PM
Harlem has been bringing the goods like no other the last few days

monosylab1k
03-12-2013, 08:30 PM
Yeah this is retarded. It really is amazing how most privileged white people care more about a dog's life than any human's.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-12-2013, 08:40 PM
Yeah this is retarded. It really is amazing how most privileged white people care more about a dog's life than any human's.
Who's human life are they not caring about?

:crypoor Mike Vick:cry

:cryall he did was mutilate and torture 60+ dogs:cry

:crypeople are trying to ruin his life:cry

DPG21920
03-12-2013, 09:11 PM
I don't click lanks..

monosylab1k
03-12-2013, 10:13 PM
Who's human life are they not caring about?

:crypoor Mike Vick:cry

:cryall he did was mutilate and torture 60+ dogs:cry

:crypeople are trying to ruin his life:cry

Don't wanna go all SA210 here but there's a shitload of ppl in this country who want Vick executed for killing dogs, yet have no problem with their country killing thousands of innocent towelheads in the desert.

JamStone
03-12-2013, 10:20 PM
I think if it happened in a third world country and Vick and his boys put skewers through the dead dogs and put them over a campfire then ate them, it wouldn't be such a big deal. Meat would probably be pretty tough though.

People probably should get over it by now. It's done. It's been done. Vick's a horrible human being and in no way do I think what he did was ok, but at some point, people need to let it go.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-12-2013, 11:26 PM
I think if it happened in a third world country and Vick and his boys put skewers through the dead dogs and put them over a campfire then ate them, it wouldn't be such a big deal. Meat would probably be pretty tough though.
Given your ethnic background I'm not surprised by this statement.

baseline bum
03-12-2013, 11:56 PM
Wow, emotional black man puts video on youtube.

baseline bum
03-13-2013, 12:03 AM
CROFL fat fuck

TvQy98oG_os

DeadlyDynasty
03-13-2013, 12:11 AM
If he was a true Eagles fan he'd be outraged that Vick is still their QB.

Trill Clinton
03-13-2013, 09:39 AM
I didn't watch the video or click on the link, but Vick is a piece of shit that deserves any form of negativity towards him, tbh..

I hope Vick is brutally murdered one day, but for now, I'll settle for watching his career go downhill, along with the inevitable post-retirement off-field financial and social issues..

jesus christ. i know this hatred you have towards the Gawd isn't because he ran a illegal dog fightin ring, is it? but that's your opinion and you have every right to feel that way.

yea its crazy. like fat boy said, rothlesburger raped a bitch and stallworth killed someone, not a single peep after a few weeks. but for some reason these hippies won't let vick live.

its not like he beat his case. he got convicted and did his time and paid his dues. people need to get over it.

Blake
03-13-2013, 09:51 AM

I will testify that I have seen white people treat their dogs as equal members of their families.

Most of these people are God fearing Bible beating John Hagee following old fuckers that might roll up their newspaper to whack their butler for letting Puddles piss on the kitchen floor.

Thebesteva
03-14-2013, 02:20 AM

Ah you faggot...you're a Broncos fan too? Yay I guess...anyway Vick is a faggot. Glad he's a broke chimp paying off his debts for life. He hung dogs regularly and shot them and drowned them. This is the kind of person that has no consciousness. If he was broke I'd understand that desperate times call for desperate crimes, but he was at the peak of his career at that point. This is a man, that if you told him he could get away with killing babies for the profit of millions he would do it.

Bill_Brasky
03-14-2013, 02:43 AM
jesus christ. i know this hatred you have towards the Gawd isn't because he ran a illegal dog fightin ring, is it? but that's your opinion and you have every right to feel that way.

yea its crazy. like fat boy said, rothlesburger raped a bitch and stallworth killed someone, not a single peep after a few weeks. but for some reason these hippies won't let vick live.

its not like he beat his case. he got convicted and did his time and paid his dues. people need to get over it.

People on this forum hate Stallworth and refer to Ben as Big Rape.

As I've said, my problem with Vick is that he got off way easier than you or me would have. Fucking scum if you ask me.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-14-2013, 09:25 AM
Donte Stallworth ran over a j-walker who was illegally crossing the street. To compare that to mutilating and killing 60+ dogs is retarded.

Blake
03-14-2013, 09:33 AM
Beheading a cow to eat it = good

Watching dogs beat the shit out if each other = bad

Watching dudes beat the shit out of each other in an octagon = good

Cloning sheep = bad

I could go on for pages

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-14-2013, 09:59 AM
Watching dogs beat the shit out if each other = bad

Killing dogs that didn't win via electrocution and drowning = bad

Watching dudes beat the shit out of each other in an octagon = gay

Cloning sheep = when did I say this was bad :lol

I could go on for pages

Blake
03-14-2013, 10:22 AM
I didn't mean that you said any of that.

I'm just pointing out hypocrisy in our society in general.

Electrocuting dogs = disgusting
Slaughtering cows = delicious

Trill Clinton
03-14-2013, 10:30 AM
People on this forum hate Stallworth and refer to Ben as Big Rape.

As I've said, my problem with Vick is that he got off way easier than you or me would have. Fucking scum if you ask me.

yea but you don't hear bout big ben cancelling appearances due to threat threats. he raped a bitch and all is forgiven.

Donte Stallworth ran over a j-walker who was illegally crossing the street. To compare that to mutilating and killing 60+ dogs is retarded.

people jaywalk every day, b. donte's problem was he was drunk driving, when he ran that man over. if he was sober i doubt that accident would have happened. killing and mutilating pit bulls(which i'm sure majority of posters here don't give a fck about) pales in comparison to taking a human life.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-14-2013, 11:03 AM
yea but you don't hear bout big ben cancelling appearances due to threat threats. he raped a bitch and all is forgiven.
The biggest reason for that is because the NFL has an agenda to constantly promote the Steelers as a :cryclassy organization:cry so they tuck the fact he's a rapist under the rug. Most people (including myself) view Roethlisberger as scum.

people jaywalk every day, b. donte's problem was he was drunk driving, when he ran that man over. if he was sober i doubt that accident would have happened. killing and mutilating pit bulls(which i'm sure majority of posters here don't give a fck about) pales in comparison to taking a human life.
If the man didn't break the law when he crossed the street, I not only doubt that accident would have happened, I KNOW it wouldn't have happened. Both parties were at fault, which is why Stallworth only served 30 days in jail. I don't think the 60+ Pittbulls Mike Vick tortured to death were acting negligent at all.

As you said, it was merely an accident. Involuntarily taking a human life out of negligence from both parties doesn't demonstrate any mean spirited or malicious personality traits. Voluntarily making 60+ pitbulls suffer by electrocuting them and drowning them to death does demonstrate malicious personality traits. There are humane ways to kill animals, Mike Vick chose inhumane ways to unnecessarily make 60+ dogs suffer because he lost money on them and has very primitive concepts of life and death, largely because of his upbringing.

Trill Clinton
03-14-2013, 11:27 AM
If the man didn't break the law when he crossed the street, I not only doubt that accident would have happened, I KNOW it wouldn't have happened. Both parties were at fault, which is why Stallworth only served 30 days in jail. I don't think the 60+ Pittbulls Mike Vick tortured to death were acting negligent at all.

As you said, it was merely an accident. Involuntarily taking a human life out of negligence from both parties doesn't demonstrate any mean spirited or malicious personality traits. Voluntarily making 60+ pitbulls suffer by electrocuting them and drowning them to death does demonstrate malicious personality traits. There are humane ways to kill animals, Mike Vick chose inhumane ways to unnecessarily make 60+ dogs suffer because he lost money on them and has very primitive concepts of life and death, largely because of his upbringing.

LOL@ the bold. if donte wasn't driving impaired he would have seen that man crossing the street and avoided the accident. he only got 30days because he paid that family off and he's a celebrity.

people complain about pitbulls and how dangerous they are, then vick gets caught running a dog fighting ring they want to feel compassionate for them. fuck that. and again, i'm not arguing what he did was right. people just need to get over it. its not like he got off with a slap on the wrist. he went to prison and lost millions. let him live.

monosylab1k
03-14-2013, 11:49 AM
Vick did his time. He paid his debt to society and seems genuine in his remorse and desire to try and make things right.

And as far as inhumane killing of dogs goes, watch the gas chamber scene from "One Nation Under Dog". That goes on every day around the country and nobody raises a stink or sends death threats to the local animal control offices. Americans in general have a very contradictory view of dogs anyways. What Vick did is sick and disgusting but he did serve his time for it.

monosylab1k
03-14-2013, 11:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e9kAaXzLrQ

How humane. I'm so glad we as a society know how to humanely slaughter dogs, unlike that monster Michael Vick.

Trill Clinton
03-14-2013, 11:57 AM
i just find it odd people are still upset to the point of writing letter, and making threatening phone calls over something that happened 5-6 years ago, let it go. its comes off as creepy and obsessed. reminds me of eminem's stan.

http://i48.tinypic.com/1695h5t.jpg

Blake
03-14-2013, 01:39 PM
How humane. I'm so glad we as a society know how to humanely slaughter dogs, unlike that monster Michael Vick.

At least Vick gave the dogs a fighting chance.