PDA

View Full Version : Sell outs???

fraga
07-06-2005, 09:39 AM
Would the Spurs have to worry about the sells outs flocking to the Spurs looking for an easy ring....like the Karl Malone and Gary Payton type that tried that bullsh!t with the Lakers....I hope not...nothing worse than bandwagon players looking to drop their own team and taking a paycut for the simple reason of having a good shot a nothing more than a championship ring...are there any out there...

GrandeDavid
07-06-2005, 09:40 AM
I think its SOOOO SWEET that San Antonio won the title after getting probably unintentionally jobbed by Karl Malone. He goes out with no rings. Ditto for loudmouth Gary Payton. How sweet!

Xolotl
07-06-2005, 09:41 AM
Does Karl Malone count as a sell out in LA? I thought he actually pulled his weight I remember he defended Tim pretty good with that damn move Malik would do. When he would lean back just let off and cause a traveling violation....damn I hate him

johndraegerhhs
07-06-2005, 09:47 AM
lmao

fraga
07-06-2005, 10:07 AM
Well...to me...Karl Malone ditched his team to go for what he believed was a sure thing...and didn't he take a huge pay cut...him and Gary Payton...both...left their long time teams for what they thought was a sure thing....I just hope there aren't any players out there right now looking to pull that same sh!t...