PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: GDT: The powerhouse Los Angeles Lakers and the search for the Magic Kingdom

irishock
03-12-2013, 05:42 PM
Predictions for crowd's reaction to Bible?

Thread
03-12-2013, 05:50 PM
I believe last nite in Golden State was a harbinger. I can see O & 3 comin'. I can feel it deep in my bones.

Just got to hope there are losses to the crucial trio during the blast.

jeebus
03-12-2013, 05:53 PM
Dwight will cry or at the very least have his lower lip tremble non stop.

Koolaid_Man
03-12-2013, 05:53 PM
I believe last nite in Golden State was a harbinger. I can see O & 3 comin'. I can feel it deep in my bones.

Just got to hope there are losses to the crucial trio during the blast.

when you feel death unto the boneth...just summoneth Koolaid and ye shall henceforth be injected with life and resurrected at such time ye shall becometh a believer and which time blind eyes and minds of Spureth Talk shall become opened to the one they call Koolaid

Thread
03-12-2013, 05:55 PM
Dwight will cry or at the very least have his lower lip tremble non stop.

He'll plaster that fuckin' grin on his cock-sucker like he did in June '09.

Clipper Nation
03-12-2013, 06:05 PM
Bible Kemp will cry, possibly airball a few free throws as well....

irishock
03-12-2013, 06:18 PM
I'd be really surprised if Orlando didn't tank this

Latarian Milton
03-12-2013, 06:29 PM
im expecting standing ovation for bible kemp tbh.

ElNono
03-12-2013, 07:17 PM
is this game going to overtime, tbh? might not catch the end otherwise, since Spurs are playing...

Clipper Nation
03-12-2013, 07:31 PM
Kirby: 1-7, 3 points :lol

King Emmanuel
03-12-2013, 08:21 PM
God damn Dwight is killing it

Venti Quattro
03-12-2013, 08:27 PM
:lmao holy shit 19/33 from the line

LkrFan
03-12-2013, 08:38 PM
He basically dropped 40/20 on his old team. That's mental toughness and a great effort IMO.

Thebesteva
03-12-2013, 08:38 PM
Bible Kemp will cry, possibly airball a few free throws as well....

That awkward moment that the geriatric Lakers are becoming the team in LA again

Latarian Milton
03-12-2013, 08:39 PM
orlando are trying to make the game a FT practise for bible kemp it seems to me, and nigga ain't performing too bad at the line tonight tbh

midnightpulp
03-12-2013, 08:42 PM
He basically dropped 40/20 on his old team. That's mental toughness and a great effort IMO.

Take it you didn't watch the game?

I stopped watching after Vaughn hacked Howard for the 20th time, but it's not like Howard was down in the post going to work for his points. The Magic willingly sent that ape to the line.

That said, I think it was a stupid strategy. Hack-a-Howard should only be used in small doses. Using it too much slows the pace down, which benefits the old-ass Lakers.

Venti Quattro
03-12-2013, 08:47 PM
That awkward moment that the geriatric Lakers are becoming the team in LA again

Lol what are you talking about nigga? LA will ALWAYS be Lakerstown.

Thread
03-12-2013, 08:47 PM
Hack-a-Howard should only be used in small doses. [[[[[[Using it too much slows the pace down, which benefits the old-ass Lakers.]]]]]]

You ain't changed a fuckin' bit in 9 months. You motherfucker, you. You always get so gd close to being something. And then you step out the side door.

Fuck me.

midnightpulp
03-12-2013, 08:51 PM
You ain't changed a fuckin' bit in 9 months. You motherfucker, you. You always get so gd close to being something. And then you step out the side door.

Fuck me.

I called it as I saw it. Hack-a-Howard backfired on the Magic. The best way to beat the Lakers is to keep the pace quick and try to exploit their lack of speed and athleticism. Hacking Howard doesn't work throughout an entire game, especially if he can make more than half of them.

LkrFan
03-12-2013, 08:58 PM
Take it you didn't watch the game?

I stopped watching after Vaughn hacked Howard for the 20th time, but it's not like Howard was down in the post going to work for his points. The Magic willingly sent that ape to the line.

That said, I think it was a stupid strategy. Hack-a-Howard should only be used in small doses. Using it too much slows the pace down, which benefits the old-ass Lakers.
No, I didn't watch the game. It's not on AFN, so I won't be able to see it when I get home either.

By reading your reply, it appears that Howard got into a good rhythm (by his standards) from the charity stripe. Anytime we can get 19 points from him off of FTs - I'll take it. But I'll suspect that they wanted to do two things with Hack-a-Howard:

1) Make him earn his points from the charity stripe (like you said, bad to do it as much as they did)
2) Give the fans the opportunity to boo him

I'll take the W. Bring on the Hawks.

midnightpulp
03-12-2013, 08:59 PM
No, I didn't watch the game. It's not on AFN, so I won't be able to see it when I get home either.

By reading your reply, it appears that Howard got into a good rhythm (by his standards) from the charity stripe. Anytime we can get 19 points from him off of FTs - I'll take it. But I'll suspect that they wanted to do two things with Hack-a-Howard:

1) Make him earn his points from the charity stripe (like you said, bad to do it as much as they did)
2) Give the fans the opportunity to boo him

I'll take the W. Bring on the Hawks.

Pretty much that. Game was joke. And the Magic were more interested in trying to embarrass Howard than competing.

Thread
03-12-2013, 09:00 PM
I called it as I saw it. Hack-a-Howard backfired on the Magic. The best way to beat the Lakers is to keep the pace quick and try to exploit their lack of speed and athleticism. Hacking Howard doesn't work throughout an entire game, especially if he can make more than half of them.

But, you fled the side door with the piss poor "old ass Lakers" qualifier.

Why can't you just fucking grow up?

midnightpulp
03-12-2013, 09:08 PM
But, you fled the side door with the piss poor "old ass Lakers" qualifier.

Why can't you just fucking grow up?

Says the guy who coined Tired Old Shitbag?

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-12-2013, 09:12 PM
Can someone who watched fill me in? Did Orlando decide to intentionally foul Dwight as much as possible? Why?

Thread
03-12-2013, 09:17 PM
Can someone who watched fill me in? Did Orlando decide to intentionally foul Dwight as much as possible? Why?

Bend over. I'll fuckin' fill you in.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-12-2013, 09:18 PM
Bend over. I'll fuckin' fill you in.
Just don't be 20 minutes late like you were at a certain burger shop near the ASU campus.

Killakobe81
03-12-2013, 09:19 PM
Says the guy who coined Tired Old Shitbag?

Hey few cats on here has a line quoted on the internets than Cull's TOSB ...

Besides some quality trolling and the occasional solid b-ball take when you are not acting all butt-hurt what contribution have you made that rivals Cully?

If you left I would miss your Laker-hating diatribes ... but I doubt folks would campaign for your return. Your more like me a quality poster (though a much better troller) but would not be missed like Cully ...neither would I.

Thread
03-12-2013, 09:19 PM
Just don't be 20 minutes late like you were at a certain burger shop near the ASU campus.

Don't worry. It takes me 15 minutes with a rubber mallet just to straighten this fucker out enough to work it into a hole.

JamStone
03-12-2013, 09:49 PM
Just basketballreferenced it. Dwight ties himself for the NBA record for FTA in a game. Mark Jackson and GSW did it to him last year when he was still in Orlando.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/leaders/fta_game.html

Notable, that 39 FTA is the record by 8 FTA. Shaq is the only other player to shoot 30+ FTA in a game.

midnightpulp
03-12-2013, 10:25 PM
Hey few cats on here has a line quoted on the internets than Cull's TOSB ...

Besides some quality trolling and the occasional solid b-ball take when you are not acting all butt-hurt what contribution have you made that rivals Cully?

If you left I would miss your Laker-hating diatribes ... but I doubt folks would campaign for your return. Your more like me a quality poster (though a much better troller) but would not be missed like Cully ...neither would I.

Stop with the semen-shielding, KK. It's unbecoming.

Koolaid_Man
03-13-2013, 04:44 PM
Stop with the semen-shielding, KK. It's unbecoming.

so you recommend your old tried and true method of just going full deep throat...