PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Who gets more help from Stern, Thunder or Lakers?

tlongII
03-12-2013, 08:17 PM
Lakers have a 35-12 FT advantage at Orlando right now. :wow

Bynumite
03-12-2013, 08:19 PM
Lillard nuthugger obviously not watching the game.

Bynumite
03-12-2013, 08:24 PM
Probably the worst case of Hack-a-Howard i've seen all season.

mindcrime
03-12-2013, 08:57 PM
I would be pissed if I paid money to watch this travesty.

Thebesteva
03-12-2013, 09:35 PM
OP is a dip shit who just checks box score and makes a thread. The Lakers were up double digits and from the beginning of the 2nd Q-end of the game their dumb fuck coach has been hacking Dwight even though its been ineffective.

whitemamba
03-13-2013, 03:57 AM
lmao tlong

SupremeGuy
03-13-2013, 04:11 AM
Classically? Lakers, by far.

Recently? Big a slight bit, the Thunder.

Although Kobe still gets all the calls he used to get.

Mal
03-13-2013, 05:13 AM
Tough one. Lakers need whistles bad in order to secure playoff spot. It wont be enough to do something relevant there.

On the other hand, there still is OKC, a team which live on freebies. Take it from them, you`d have 3-6 seed team. As long as there is a hype for them, NBA will help them with whistles, no doubt about it.

Thread
03-13-2013, 08:27 AM
^Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating.

OKC
03-13-2013, 08:35 AM
Tough one. Lakers need whistles bad in order to secure playoff spot. It wont be enough to do something relevant there.

On the other hand, there still is OKC, a team which live on freebies. Take it from them, you`d have 3-6 seed team. As long as there is a hype for them, NBA will help them with whistles, no doubt about it.

A 6 seed without the refs. lol
I don't know, maybe Stern is helping the Spurs - The SA Spurs have committed and been called for the least amount of fouls this season of any team in the NBA.

Reck
03-13-2013, 08:59 AM
I don't know, maybe Stern is helping the Spurs - The SA Spurs have committed and been called for the least amount of fouls this season of any team in the NBA.

How does that help the Spurs?

LOL at the thought of Stern helping the Spurs in any capacity.

You must really be new to this.

Thread
03-13-2013, 09:16 AM

He came in mighty handy there when Horry put Nash into the boards. Ran Amare and what's his face off long enough for you to garner the con. Then pretended like he was tieing his shoes when Duncan got up offin' the bench.

Just checkin' assholes, Shad. At the time I was all for it all.

tee, hee.

DMC
03-13-2013, 09:19 AM
He came in mighty handy there when Horry put Nash into the boards. Ran Amare and what's his face off long enough for you to garner the con. Then pretended like he was tieing his shoes when Duncan got up offin' the bench.

tee, hee.

Just stop already.

OKC
03-13-2013, 09:20 AM

You must really be new to this.

I'm just playing the devil's advocate.

Reck
03-13-2013, 09:21 AM

tee, hee.

:lol

Good old days.

Thread
03-13-2013, 09:21 AM
Just stop already.

Coffee break is over, D.
I'm heeled to the teeth.
Every chamber is filled.

Mal
03-13-2013, 09:46 AM

Of course, take about 6-8 trips to FT line from Durant, Westbrook combined and replace it with heavily contested jumper/layups. They`d drop in playoff seeding.

OKC
03-13-2013, 09:49 AM
Of course, take about 6-8 trips to FT line from Durant, Westbrook combined and replace it with heavily contested jumper/layups. They`d drop in playoff seeding.

Take 3-5 from Duncan and Parker while you're at it. Oh wait....they deserve way more than they get as is, I forgot..because Tony Parker doesn't shoot floaters in the lane and evade big men. He goes right at them.

ambchang
03-13-2013, 10:08 AM

That distinction actually belongs to the Wolves.

But fouls called doesn't lead to any tangible benefits, FTAs are more important. The Spurs are actually 8th in the league in opponent FTA, behind the Lakers and slightly ahead of OKC, and yet on FTAs, the Spurs were #17 in the league, way behind the Lakers (#1) and OKC (#2). The Lakers I can sort of explain with hack a dwight, but OKC, up to this point, I am still searching for why.

spurraider21
03-13-2013, 05:11 PM
That distinction actually belongs to the Wolves.

But fouls called doesn't lead to any tangible benefits, FTAs are more important. The Spurs are actually 8th in the league in opponent FTA, behind the Lakers and slightly ahead of OKC, and yet on FTAs, the Spurs were #17 in the league, way behind the Lakers (#1) and OKC (#2). The Lakers I can sort of explain with hack a dwight, but OKC, up to this point, I am still searching for why.
because Duran doesn't settle for jumpers, obviously :lol

whats funny is he gets to the line off his jumpers too

irishock
03-13-2013, 06:40 PM
Thunder get all the calls unless they're going against LA or Miami in the finals

silverblk mystix
03-13-2013, 07:48 PM
Coffee break is over, D.
I'm heeled to the teeth.
Every chamber is filled.

What's up culbear?

Long time....

Thread
03-13-2013, 09:32 PM
^Nothin' much changes for me. I've been out in the cold though for 9 gd months while you secret hand-shaking humps were having the time of your lives.

Latarian Milton
03-14-2013, 12:22 AM
it's hard to say who gets more help from stern until the two teams face head to head tbh