PDA

View Full Version : OT: Black coaches bending over to the Lakers

irishock
03-12-2013, 08:26 PM
:lmao first that Carlisle's bitch tanking it last weekend at staples, now this former Spur bending over by sending Dwight to the line 40 times, taking his own team out of the game :lmao

Bynumite
03-12-2013, 08:35 PM
Just like you bend over for black dick.

Latarian Milton
03-12-2013, 08:37 PM
kemp shoots well above his season average at the line tonight i think, otherwise it would've been a tie tbh

Thebesteva
03-12-2013, 08:49 PM
Just like you bend over for black dick.

During the mid 90's ruling of the RUF in Africa. They would go on daily runs of forcing women to have sex with them and to feed them. This was not considered rape because it was part of daily life in Sierra Leone. The women would not resist, because resisting meant they were not allowed access to food or water. Of course I mention these details so people have an idea of the type of conditions Iris Shock endured as a child.

DMC
03-12-2013, 08:50 PM
Trippy shit if you ask me. Who wants to watch a FT shooting exhibition? Play the goddamned game or go back to the cotton fields.

irishock
03-13-2013, 08:31 PM
:lmao if the Lakers win this, it's the 3rd time in less than a week where a black coach has once again bent over to the Lakers

ambchang
03-14-2013, 10:07 AM
What the hell is wrong with people in here? First we see people using the death of a 6 month old to make fun of Rose, now we are seeing someone joking about rape and forcible confinement?

I know ST has been going downhill lately, but sometimes, I have to wonder if there is any sort of empathy behind the keyboard.

DisAsTerBot
03-14-2013, 10:15 AM
What the hell is wrong with people in here? First we see people using the death of a 6 month old to make fun of Rose, now we are seeing someone joking about rape and forcible confinement?

I know ST has been going downhill lately, but sometimes, I have to wonder if there is any sort of empathy behind the keyboard.

lately?
been this way for years tbh
upstairs is probably more your speed imo

ambchang
03-14-2013, 11:02 AM
Nah, it used to be more making fun of people, and made up stuff, not taking world atrocities, joke about it and getting a kick out of it.

Just shameful.