PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Irving and Bargs out for season?

td4mvp2k
03-13-2013, 04:04 PM
Irving could miss the next month - and maybe the rest of this season - with a sprained left shoulder, the latest injury to sideline the Cavaliers' All-Star guard who has missed 29 games in his first two NBA seasons with injuries and could sit out 19 more in 2013.

Irving got hurt in a loss at Toronto on Sunday night, when he collided with Raptors rookie forward Jonas Valanciunas while trying to drive the baseline in the third quarter. Irving slammed his shoulder into the 257-pound Valanciunas and was knocked out of bounds.

nba.com
Toronto Raptors forward Andrea Bargnani is expected to miss the rest of the season with an elbow injury.

Bargnani sprained his right elbow in the first quarter of Toronto's 118-116 road loss to the Los Angeles Lakers last Friday night and did not return.

nba.com

Mal
03-13-2013, 04:19 PM
Right elbow is official, true story is that he hurt hig vagina doing pilates

lefty
03-13-2013, 04:55 PM
Bargnana should retire TBH

Since his comeback, Raptors have been utter shit

Not a coincidence

And the fact that they almost beat the Lakers is because he left the game early

Jt.ONE
03-13-2013, 06:06 PM
kyrie has a lot of potential but that kid is injury-prone as hell

whitemamba
03-13-2013, 07:01 PM
kyrie has a lot of potential but that kid is injury-prone as hell

honestly that shoulder collision looked pretty hard

Latarian Milton
03-14-2013, 12:08 AM
my nigga irving :cry

JoeTait75
03-14-2013, 08:58 AM
honestly that shoulder collision looked pretty hard

Mark Price took bigger hits than that every night and not from white Euro-stiffs, either. He took them from guys like Laimbeer, Mahorn, Levingston, Antoine Carr- and he got up and kept playing. Kyrie is just fragile. He needs to improve his strength and his constitution because right now it's just one injury after another for this kid.

TrainOfThought5
03-14-2013, 10:44 AM
i think the franchise is just protecting their best asset, and tanking for a better pick to put around him. solid strategy to be honest.

UNCLE-DREW
03-14-2013, 10:52 AM
No more buckets :depressed

Richie
03-14-2013, 11:09 AM
No reason for Irving to play through injury, they aren't going anywhere this season. Sit out, let it heal and play a few games at the end only if it's fully healed. Get a top draft pick and make a run at the playoffs next year. I

If they get someone like Noel to go with Irving and Waiters they could grow in to a contender. Add in Zeller and Thompson looking decent and trade Varejao while his stock is still high, they have a good future.

KaiRMD1
03-14-2013, 03:24 PM
There goes their playoff hopes, damn

Roger Freemason Jr.
03-14-2013, 06:43 PM
I wonder if Kyrie still thinks it was intentional. Like the Cavs are such a formidable team, that the Raptors have to run a smear campaign on Kyrie.