Will Hunting
03-13-2013, 10:32 PM
:lol Marco the wop Belinelli

whitemamba
03-13-2013, 10:33 PM
i meant with u, but thats fucking shameful

thunderup
03-13-2013, 10:33 PM
Joke of a team. It's not a surprise they're a leastern conference team.

:lmao these wack ass chump teams standing between Miami and a Finals berth. No parity whatsoever.

racm
03-13-2013, 10:35 PM
Losing by 41 to the Kings.

The Bulls get exposed against fast paced teams tbh

whitemamba
03-13-2013, 10:35 PM
Joke of a team. It's not a surprise they're a leastern conference team.

:lmao these wack ass chump teams standing between Miami and a Finals berth. No parity whatsoever.

im on to you tbh

thunderup
03-13-2013, 10:37 PM
im on to you tbh

I think you're looking for Clipper Nation's services. He deals with the faggot stuff.

midnightpulp
03-13-2013, 10:37 PM
i meant with u, but thats fucking shameful

Nuttin much.

whitemamba
03-13-2013, 10:38 PM
I think you're looking for Clipper Nation's services. He deals with the faggot stuff.

nice try clipper nation, i fuckin knew it was you

whitemamba
03-13-2013, 10:39 PM
Nuttin much.

have you been going out more

thunderup
03-13-2013, 10:39 PM

:cry trolling myself :cry

Will Hunting
03-13-2013, 10:41 PM
hows life whitemamba?

midnightpulp
03-13-2013, 10:41 PM

Too busy to party.

whitemamba
03-13-2013, 10:43 PM
hows life whitemamba?

tbh i picked the wrong major

Too busy to party.

quit work yolo

whitemamba
03-13-2013, 10:43 PM
:cry trolling myself :cry

pathetic i know :depressed

Will Hunting
03-13-2013, 10:44 PM
tbh i picked the wrong major
Sorry to hear that. Are you a liberal arts major :lol

whitemamba
03-13-2013, 10:44 PM
Sorry to hear that. Are you a liberal arts major :lol

:lmaoliberal arts

Will Hunting
03-13-2013, 10:45 PM
:lmaoliberal arts
Hopefully that means you're not a liberal arts major. God bless you and your family.

Clipper Nation

Not my troll.... I couldn't be that big of a faggot if I tried, tbh....

whitemamba
Hopefully that means you're not a liberal arts major. God bless you and your family.

:toast

whitemamba

i beg to differ

midnightpulp
03-13-2013, 10:48 PM

Judging by whitemamba's atrocious grammar and sentence structure, I think he has some autist in him and is probably a computer science major.

And that's not an insult, mamba. I'm a retard when it comes to math, which for some reason I feel you excel in.

whitemamba
03-13-2013, 10:52 PM
Judging by whitemamba's atrocious grammar and sentence structure, I think he has some autist in him and is probably a computer science major.

And that's not an insult, mamba. I'm a retard when it comes to math, which for some reason I feel you excel in.

first off, it is the internet after all and there is no need for perfect grammar, so thats a silly judgement.. second im quite the opposite tbh, I am quite poor in math actually, but judging by the surge in computer science in the past 15 years I would say thats a good guess.. but im actually a biology major (not asian) but at least you tried to analyze :toast

midnightpulp
03-13-2013, 10:55 PM
first off, it is the internet after all and there is no need for perfect grammar, so thats a silly judgement.. second im quite the opposite tbh, I am quite poor in math actually, but judging by the surge in computer science in the past 15 years I would say thats a good guess.. but im actually a biology major (not asian) but at least you tried to analyze :toast

Why not? Don't you desire to communicate your thoughts with as much clarity as possible?

whitemamba
03-13-2013, 11:00 PM
Why not? Don't you desire to communicate your thoughts with as much clarity as possible?

Sure why not... but thats not the main objective, getting the point or opinion across is what matters, i dont feel the need to be perfect while discussing sports over the internet, obviously if it was a professional setting like being a journalist for example, it would be a different story.

midnightpulp
03-13-2013, 11:02 PM
Sure why not... but thats not the main objective, getting the point or opinion across is what matters, i dont feel the need to be perfect while discussing sports over the internet, obviously if it was a professional setting like being a journalist for example, it would be a different story.

Fair enough.

DMC
03-13-2013, 11:07 PM

If you post gibberish in your daily routines then you think that way, and you are required to shift gears to communicate effectively. That's a shortcoming and says a lot about your choices for a major tbh.

thunderup
03-13-2013, 11:08 PM

You're a faggot.

whitemamba
03-13-2013, 11:13 PM
If you post gibberish in your daily routines then you think that way, and you are required to shift gears to communicate effectively. That's a shortcoming and says a lot about your choices for a major tbh.

thats total horse shit, when you are in school you are in school mode, work, work mode.. flip the switch when you have to... thats like a soldier for example, he needs to act and be a certain way around his superiors.. does that mean he goes home and he stays a soldier? Be what you have to be when you want to be... other than that no reason to judge

spurraider21
03-13-2013, 11:14 PM
i wouldn't make fun of the bulls considering we've been whooped by Portland and Minnesota recently :lol

hate being a science major. in my last year at ucla as biochem... i applied to law school though. tired of that shit

whitemamba
03-13-2013, 11:16 PM
i wouldn't make fun of the bulls considering we've been whooped by Portland and Minnesota recently :lol

hate being a science major. in my last year at ucla as biochem... i applied to law school though. tired of that shit

fuck thats got to be rough, mad competition over there, but they have a great bio program right? what were u considering moving on to?

spurraider21
03-13-2013, 11:21 PM
fuck thats got to be rough, mad competition over there, but they have a great bio program right? what were u considering moving on to?
yeah sciences are pretty competitive here. i always had a hunch law school was my shtick. debate team and whatnot back in the day. but i was pretty damn good at chemistry in HS so like an idiot and in typical ST knee-jerk fashion decided to major in it. Biochem by default is pre-med and pre-pharm so those were the alleys i was looking at.

Budkin
03-13-2013, 11:29 PM
41?? Christ.

Spurs9
03-13-2013, 11:30 PM
I hope espn doesn't have a bulls Knicks game coming up any time soon.

whitemamba
03-14-2013, 12:25 AM
yeah sciences are pretty competitive here. i always had a hunch law school was my shtick. debate team and whatnot back in the day. but i was pretty damn good at chemistry in HS so like an idiot and in typical ST knee-jerk fashion decided to major in it. Biochem by default is pre-med and pre-pharm so those were the alleys i was looking at.

At least life in Westwood is nice. Sciences at UC'S are rough. If u plan living in Cali I really recommend you stick with med school, there is a major shortage on doctors and a mass over flow of lawyers.. But if law is ur hustle then fuck it

Latarian Milton
03-14-2013, 01:00 AM
kings have been playing in holyshit mode for quite a while now, they must have been stimulated by those relocation rumors imho

spurraider21
03-14-2013, 01:22 AM
At least life in Westwood is nice. Sciences at UC'S are rough. If u plan living in Cali I really recommend you stick with med school, there is a major shortage on doctors and a mass over flow of lawyers.. But if law is ur hustle then fuck it

born in raised in socal so don't really see myself leavin cali. have a decent amount of family in law so maybe i can get a job hooked up :greedy

whitemamba
03-14-2013, 01:34 AM
born in raised in socal so don't really see myself leavin cali. have a decent amount of family in law so maybe i can get a job hooked up :greedy

damn where abouts? its impossible to leave this place lol, best of luck man