PDA

View Full Version : OT: So what's the deal with Culburn?

Kori Ellis
03-13-2013, 10:56 PM
I've been out of town a lot lately and don't have any clue with what's going on in the NBA forum, but my inbox is started to fill up with complaints again.

So, someone give me a Culburn/Giuseppe/Thread run-down.

Thanks.

midnightpulp
03-13-2013, 10:59 PM
Mono campaigned for Culburn's return and Culburn appeared under his alt "Thread" soon after.

I believe the complaints are unwarranted, however. Culburn's been behaving and has not been spamming, using his catchphrases with more discretion.

DMC
03-13-2013, 10:59 PM
He's Culburn but he's not Culburn.

He's too responsive to be Dale but he's got Dale's lines down pretty well. He doesn't marathon respond though so either he had a lobotomy (can you have two?) or he's not Culburn really. Or he really is. Either way he's not done anything offensive that I am aware of save the erotica that wasn't even that hot.

Robz4000
03-13-2013, 11:00 PM
I agree with mid, Cully's been good

midnightpulp
03-13-2013, 11:01 PM
He's Culburn but he's not Culburn.

He's too responsive to be Dale but he's got Dale's lines down pretty well. He doesn't marathon respond though so either he had a lobotomy (can you have two?) or he's not Culburn really. Or he really is. Either way he's not done anything offensive that I am aware of save the erotica that wasn't even that hot.

It's Cully, brother. DoK can confirm.

Floyd Pacquiao
03-13-2013, 11:02 PM
the cuckold really isn't that annoying as I thought he'd be tbh...

DMC
03-13-2013, 11:10 PM
the cuckold really isn't that annoying as I thought he'd be tbh...

He's just gettin' warmed up

Floyd Pacquiao
03-13-2013, 11:17 PM
He's just gettin' warmed up

I'm prepared for the worst

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-13-2013, 11:17 PM
I've been out of town a lot lately and don't have any clue with what's going on in the NBA forum, but my inbox is started to fill up with complaints again.

Thanks.
He's posting under thread because mono campaigned to bring him back, which apparently inspired him. He isn't spamming in the volume he was before, but he still does nothing but post catch phrases.

ElNono
03-13-2013, 11:23 PM

Thanks.

Really? people complained? He's been pretty mild by his old standards. Not that his schtick isn't stale as shit, but only a nuisance, tbh.

Clipper Nation
03-13-2013, 11:25 PM
What's there to complain about? He hasn't been that bad yet, tbh...

Budkin
03-13-2013, 11:28 PM
No complaints here.

Spurs9
03-13-2013, 11:29 PM
Ban him tbh

mavs>spurs
03-13-2013, 11:45 PM
Ban

jeebus
03-13-2013, 11:53 PM
no complaints only because I don't think it's him. I asked him a culburn-specific question and didn't get a reply.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-13-2013, 11:58 PM
Thread is definitely Culburn. It's not even a question.

lefty
03-14-2013, 12:03 AM
He has injured Kobe

Ban him

Mao Zedong
03-14-2013, 12:15 AM
He is not Thread.

Real one got arrested last october, in Tijuana, trying to smuggle Pedobear related paraphernalia.

Monostradamus
03-14-2013, 12:24 AM
I did campaign for his return, but i wanted it done through the proper channels, for his name to be unbanned and to be allowed out of the hotbox after his time served. Instead he came back unwelcomed as Thread. Thread should be banned. I'm done with the bastard.

baseline bum
03-14-2013, 12:29 AM
Thread is definitely Culburn. It's not even a question.

How hard is it to copy him? All you gotta say is 0 and 43 and roll out a barrel every couple of days.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-14-2013, 12:32 AM
How hard is it to copy him? All you gotta say is 0 and 43 and roll out a barrel every couple of days.
He posted as Thread posted on my profile page awhile ago about some shit after his Culburn369 account got banned before he started posting as Guiseppe. Unless timvp decided to hijack the account it's definitely culburn.

EDIT: here's a link to it. This was even before my old account got the permaban
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/converse.php?u=14638&u2=19320

Latarian Milton
03-14-2013, 01:07 AM
agree with DMC, he is cully but he's not the old cully that we know as an old perverted shitbag or something. he's been behaving fine since his return and im definitely gonna embrace the idea of releasing some of his original accounts (culburn369, guiseppe) on probation if he can continue to post with common courtesy and dignity tbh

unforeseen
03-14-2013, 02:40 AM
Don't do it. It will be like opening Pandora's Box on ST.

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-14-2013, 03:10 AM
What's there to complain about? He hasn't been that bad yet, tbh...

zTzh8uhnlqc

Sean Cagney
03-14-2013, 03:27 AM
F him and his TEE HEEEEEE.. That gives him away immediately lol.

Brazil
03-14-2013, 06:21 AM
He's posting under thread because mono campaigned to bring him back, which apparently inspired him. He isn't spamming in the volume he was before, but he still does nothing but post catch phrases.

Pretty much

jag
03-14-2013, 07:20 AM
It takes a special kind of cuckold to "fill up" Kori's inbox with complaints about anything really.

And I'm still not convinced Thread is Culburn. The only way to confirm this is for him to meet me at the Chuckbox in Tempe. I'll bring an ipad and he can log in to his "Thread" username from there.

Thread
03-14-2013, 07:24 AM
agree with DMC, he is cully but he's not the old cully that we know as an old perverted shitbag or something. he's been behaving fine since his return and im definitely gonna embrace the idea of releasing some of his original accounts (culburn369, guiseppe) on probation if he can continue to post with common courtesy and dignity tbh

- "Kind words, Ethan. Thank ya kindly."

- "Mose" - "The Searchers"

Thread
03-14-2013, 07:26 AM
It takes a special kind of cuckold to "fill up" Kori's inbox with complaints about anything really.

And I'm still not convinced Thread is Culburn. The only way to confirm this is for him to meet me at the Chuckbox in Tempe. I'll bring an ipad and he can log in to his "Thread" username from there.

It's a 150 miles turn-a-round, Jaggy. But, I'd do it.

Thread
03-14-2013, 07:30 AM
I did campaign for his return, but i wanted it done through the proper channels, for his name to be unbanned and to be allowed out of the hotbox after his time served. Instead he came back unwelcomed as Thread. Thread should be banned. I'm done with the bastard.

You bullshitter, you. You were fine with my return until I wouldn't kiss your tight, little ass. Then you turned on me, called me everything but a white man and treated me less than quality and not only like dirt, but, damnable dirt.

So, just turn off that light in my Corner again.

Let us proceed...

jag
03-14-2013, 07:42 AM
You bullshitter, you. You were fine with my return until I wouldn't kiss your tight, little ass. Then you turned on me, called me everything but a white man and treated me less than quality and not only like dirt, but, damnable dirt.

So, just turn off that light in my Corner again.

Let us proceed...

What does that mean?

Thread
03-14-2013, 07:47 AM
What does that mean?

What part?

jag
03-14-2013, 07:47 AM
What part?

huh?

jjktkk
03-14-2013, 07:52 AM
no complaints only because I don't think it's him.

CubanMustGo
03-14-2013, 07:58 AM
I just put the idiot on ignore. The TOSB adds absolutely no value to any thread.

Thread
03-14-2013, 08:03 AM
I just put the idiot on ignore. The TOSB adds absolutely no value to any thread.

Please. You'd be right as the mail if it were Duncan: 5, the tired old shit bag Kobe: 4. But, it ain't, turdhound.

Your regrets are your own.

- Pappy

Thread
03-14-2013, 08:19 AM
but my inbox is started to fill up with complaints again.

Dear Kori,

Culburn is back. + I missed you. He's back as Thread. I'm thinking about leaving the Board if you don't ban him and start wearing thigh highs. I can't even enjoy Kobe raping because he reminds us that Neal raped as well. Gosh you're pretty.

- Brasky

scanry
03-14-2013, 08:31 AM
Was Guiseepe even banned? I remember him walking away cause he wouldn't post under probation (1 post in 5 mins).

Culburn was banned I believe. Jag I wouldn't entertain a get together if i were you.:wow

symple19
03-14-2013, 08:35 AM
Would really like to know who the bitches are that complain about posters all the time. This is ST not the Better Homes and Gardens forum

Buck up, Nancies

Thread
03-14-2013, 08:44 AM
Was Guiseepe even banned?

Of course I was. DUNCAN headed up the lynch mob. He was Colonel Tipton. His son was played by Mono. I had the Dana Andrews part. The old woman was played by Kori, who provided a "nice spread." The Henry Fonda part was played by Uncle Milty.

tlongII
03-14-2013, 08:52 AM
Culburn shouldn't have been banned in any of his incarnations. There are too many pussies in this forum.

Brazil
03-14-2013, 11:38 AM
Culburn shouldn't have been banned in any of his incarnations. There are too many pussies in this forum.

behhehhbeehhebehhh

Trainwreck2100
03-14-2013, 11:49 AM

He wasn't going to be banned and then he decided to be a punk. And lost his cred so the EC had no choice but to give his ass the door.

Thread
03-14-2013, 12:09 PM
He wasn't going to be banned and then he decided to be a punk. And lost his cred so the EC had no choice but to give his ass the door.

Please.

Trill Clinton
03-14-2013, 12:19 PM
Would really like to know who the bitches are that complain about posters all the time. This is ST not the Better Homes and Gardens forum

Buck up, Nancies

not to call them bitches, cuz some of them are cool peeps, but members of the EC complained about posters and had some banned an pinked.

symple19
03-14-2013, 12:21 PM
EC?

Trainwreck2100
03-14-2013, 12:24 PM
not to call them bitches, cuz some of them are cool peeps, but members of the EC complained about posters and had some banned an pinked.
they gave them chances to cool their shit, and they didn't

EC?

Executive Committee, basically the PTB's way of trolling the forum

Thread
03-14-2013, 12:24 PM

Same problem:::everybody can dish it. Many can't take it. Before I got banned they yelled out loud and I was thrown out. Then in the backwash these guys were called out by several posters here, blistered their asses and humiliated them. This time, they're operating incognito and sending the complaints direct to Kori.

Trainwreck2100
03-14-2013, 12:27 PM
Same problem:::everybody can dish it. Many can't take it. Before I got banned they yelled out loud and I was thrown out. Then in the backwash these guys were called out by several posters here, blistered their asses and humiliated them. This time, they're operating incognito and sending the complaints direct to Kori.

You weren't banned cause they "yelled out loud," you hadn't violated any of the new rules so you didn't have enogh votes to get banned. You know exactly why you were banned

symple19
03-14-2013, 12:29 PM
Too many acronyms and crews around here. People should just quit complaining. PTB's?

Goddamn... The only reason the NBA forum is even slightly entertaining is because of trolling, e-grudges, pseudo racism, and all the other assorted off-color things that go on in here

Trill Clinton
03-14-2013, 12:30 PM

yea i don't get it, especially when there is an ignore function(which i currently use ). if you don't want to use the ignore function then why complain?!? the gays here don't cry when posters call em faggots. i know for a fact, myself, creepn n lebomb haven't complained about being called niggars n what not.

i do admit its funny seeing people complain about you and avante for doing the same shit they do. hypocrisy at its finest.

anyways, welcome back, cully.

Thread
03-14-2013, 12:36 PM
You weren't banned cause they "yelled out loud," you hadn't violated any of the new rules so you didn't have enogh votes to get banned. You know exactly why you were banned

I got banned because Kori blinked. She was afraid. And I admit that surprised & disappointed me. To that point I thought she walked tall.

It's fun being back, but, it's also a comfort just to read it every day. So if it goes back to that---that is what I'll start doing again.

ElNono
03-14-2013, 12:43 PM
The EC didn't 'complain', they were handpicked by the owners and given orders to clean up the place as much as they could using a fairly fair system with the owner's final say on everything.

That's how Kool got pinked after spamming the board starting 20 shitty threads a day, among other things. To be frank, the EC already lost most of it's power by the time Giuseppe got the boot.

baseline bum
03-14-2013, 12:44 PM
He posted as Thread posted on my profile page awhile ago about some shit after his Culburn369 account got banned before he started posting as Guiseppe. Unless timvp decided to hijack the account it's definitely culburn.

EDIT: here's a link to it. This was even before my old account got the permaban
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/converse.php?u=14638&u2=19320

LOL 0 & 42.

Trainwreck2100
03-14-2013, 12:59 PM
I got banned because Kori blinked. She was afraid. And I admit that surprised & disappointed me. To that point I thought she walked tall.

It's fun being back, but, it's also a comfort just to read it every day. So if it goes back to that---that is what I'll start doing again.

Kori didn't blink, you broke your word

Thread
03-14-2013, 12:59 PM
The EC didn't 'complain', they were handpicked by the owners and given orders to clean up the place as much as they could using a fairly fair system with the owner's final say on everything.

That's how Kool got pinked after spamming the board starting 20 shitty threads a day, among other things. To be frank, the EC already lost most of it's power by the time Giuseppe got the boot.

It (EC) petered out because Tim & Kori were not interested in maintaining it, for whatever reason(s). I was targeted by DUNCAN and he went on a one-man-mission to get rid of me. A classic case of dishing it, but, incapable of taking it. They were going to institute that 10 minute clock, but, I knew they didn't have such and had no intention of hunting one. But, I played along, feigned fear and self imposed a couple of 30 day bans, hoping that would sate Kori and the EC. DUNCAN ain't no fool and he smelled a rat after the first 30 days vacation I took (LOL, that wise ass), and he took off after me with a vengeance.

I got booted and I was pissed. I felt let down by Kori. I'd always been loyal and obedient since she banned Culburn369. She forsaked me.

But, in the past couple months many wanted me back. Genuinely wanted me to return. And that affected me. I know what wanting something that is supposedly so easy to grant and not getting it. So I swallowed my pride and returned. "Dale, just fucking do it, big fucking deal that you was wronged." I said to myself. But, I didn't kick up a fuss, vowing vengeance. I kept the list clean and held no grudges.

I'll stay till I'm booted again.

Gummi Clutch
03-14-2013, 01:01 PM
ban the pedo.

Thread
03-14-2013, 01:03 PM
LOL 0 & 42.

Yep, the O & __ is my greatest invention. I tagged a men's room in downtown Phoenix one afternoon with O & 31! when Sose's gang was going to meet there in the evening. I used a red Mark-Alot marker.

tee, hee.

Gummi Clutch
03-14-2013, 01:08 PM
wtf is the EC? and why do posters on here here insist on sucking someone's dick so much? The guy is as crazy and wierd people can get on the internet. Do not want.

Bill_Brasky
03-14-2013, 01:09 PM
Dear Kori,

Culburn is back. + I missed you. He's back as Thread. I'm thinking about leaving the Board if you don't ban him and start wearing thigh highs. I can't even enjoy Kobe raping because he reminds us that Neal raped as well. Gosh you're pretty.

- Brasky

Not my style son. I really don't mind you.

mavs>spurs
03-14-2013, 01:10 PM
LOL how old are you

Double-Up
03-14-2013, 02:04 PM
Removed

CubanMustGo
03-14-2013, 02:08 PM

Pretty sure posting someone's personal info, even someone's like Cully, is one of the few ways to get tossed off this board in a hurry, son.

Trainwreck2100
03-14-2013, 02:16 PM
Pretty sure posting someone's personal info, even someone's like Cully, is one of the few ways to get tossed off this board in a hurry, son.

All I saw was Dale

FkLA
03-14-2013, 02:20 PM
Thread isnt Dale Robinson, its pretty obvious tbh.

Thread
03-14-2013, 02:21 PM
^Please.

benefactor
03-14-2013, 02:32 PM
He's been fine.

Frank Dux
03-14-2013, 02:33 PM
zTzh8uhnlqc

That little kid should have tried to bring Sarah Connor to Santa Poco. That could have changed things.

LnGrrrR
03-14-2013, 03:07 PM

The forum was becoming near-unreadable, so Timvp/Kori created the Executive Committee to lay down some laws. But then they stopped listening to us. :( We were going to make a brighter tomorrow.

FWIW, I don't think anyone had a problem with THIS version of Culburn. It was the one who posted 40 times a day with a total of 200 words that drove the forum to crap.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-14-2013, 03:14 PM
Instead of banning Cully, I'd rather ban anyone stupid enough to still think Thread isn't him.

Gummi Clutch
03-14-2013, 03:28 PM
The forum was becoming near-unreadable, so Timvp/Kori created the Executive Committee to lay down some laws. But then they stopped listening to us. :( We were going to make a brighter tomorrow.

FWIW, I don't think anyone had a problem with THIS version of Culburn. It was the one who posted 40 times a day with a total of 200 words that drove the forum to crap.How do come to be on this "EC"?

I deserve to be on there tbh.

CubanMustGo
03-14-2013, 03:52 PM
The EC is kaput.

LnGrrrR
03-14-2013, 03:54 PM
How do come to be on this "EC"?

I deserve to be on there tbh.

1) It has no power anymore.
2) No one knows who you are.
3) :lol gnsf

Thread
03-14-2013, 04:02 PM
I still don't even know why I was thrown out. DUNCAN just had a vendetta, but, it was never explained. He just got a hard on for me and took off after me. Christ, I was runnin' for my fuckin' life. "What the fuck did you do to this kid, Dale? I don't know. I thought we was friends." I never saw the like.

It was awful.

jag
03-14-2013, 04:04 PM

Tell me you don't think hemann should have been pinked...

FkLA
03-14-2013, 04:12 PM
I still don't even know why I was thrown out. DUNCAN just had a vendetta, but, it was never explained. He just got a hard on for me and took off after me. Christ, I was runnin' for my fuckin' life. "What the fuck did you do to this kid, Dale? I don't know. I thought we was friends." I never saw the like.

It was awful.

:lol at thinking this is Dale

Probably some sad fuck that think its funny to pretend to be a legend, mono would be my guess. Kinda strange how his thread brought Cully back even though there had been several Cully threads prior to his.

Chinook
03-14-2013, 04:59 PM
It (EC) petered out because Tim & Kori were not interested in maintaining it, for whatever reason(s). I was targeted by DUNCAN and he went on a one-man-mission to get rid of me. A classic case of dishing it, but, incapable of taking it. They were going to institute that 10 minute clock, but, I knew they didn't have such and had no intention of hunting one. But, I played along, feigned fear and self imposed a couple of 30 day bans, hoping that would sate Kori and the EC. DUNCAN ain't no fool and he smelled a rat after the first 30 days vacation I took (LOL, that wise ass), and he took off after me with a vengeance.

I got booted and I was pissed. I felt let down by Kori. I'd always been loyal and obedient since she banned Culburn369. She forsaked me.

But, in the past couple months many wanted me back. Genuinely wanted me to return. And that affected me. I know what wanting something that is supposedly so easy to grant and not getting it. So I swallowed my pride and returned. "Dale, just fucking do it, big fucking deal that you was wronged." I said to myself. But, I didn't kick up a fuss, vowing vengeance. I kept the list clean and held no grudges.

I'll stay till I'm booted again.

forsook*

DAF86
03-14-2013, 05:03 PM
Yeah, that doesn't sound like Cully. TBH, I can tell for sure if Thread is really Cully or not with a little experiment.

Hey Thread what do you think about Manu Ginobili?

DMC
03-14-2013, 05:06 PM
So I haven't read the entire thread but there was a thing called the "Mono Show" where Culburn called in to. If he can do that again, we'll know it's him.

Trill Clinton
03-14-2013, 05:18 PM

FWIW, I don't think anyone had a problem with THIS version of Culburn. It was the one who posted 40 times a day with a total of 200 words that drove the forum to crap.

that's why i'm an avid supporter of the ignore function. besides, just like avante, everyone loves to go back n forth with cully. you can't say he was unbearable when people engage him. its very easy to ignore someone online.

Tell me you don't think hemann should have been pinked...

i never really noticed him until his bright pink font. i don't know his posting history to say he deserved it. i just don't belive in bannings unless someone is phishing, posting child porn or a spam bot.

the ignore function is a good tool to use if you don't want to read someone's posts. i got johnsmith's weird ass on there.

sook
03-14-2013, 05:22 PM

there was a two and a half year span where I didn't post because of that. I just recently started posting again. There were always the d-bag lakers fans like 21dicks and narutoluva but you also had the cool ones like IronMexican and Aleron. Apart from DoK's troll and BR's posts I don't really find the trolls funny. It is a hell of a lot better than before though.

Monostradamus
03-14-2013, 05:22 PM
:lol at thinking this is Dale

Probably some sad fuck that think its funny to pretend to be a legend, mono would be my guess. Kinda strange how his thread brought Cully back even though there had been several Cully threads prior to his.

:lol Fkla with the deep sea fishin, lookin to hook a marlin goods.

DAF86
03-14-2013, 05:23 PM
Yeah, that doesn't sound like Cully. TBH, I can tell for sure if Thread is really Cully or not with a little experiment.

Hey Thread what do you think about Manu Ginobili?

Although, gun to my head I do believe that Thread is Culburn.

DMC
03-14-2013, 05:26 PM
Instead of banning Cully, I'd rather ban anyone stupid enough to still think Thread isn't him.

You gots a itchy ban finger.

mavs>spurs
03-14-2013, 05:35 PM
Nah he's not trolling he's just that stupid

Fergie The Florists
03-14-2013, 05:46 PM
Nah he's not trolling he's just that stupid

Sup? Catch any big trout lately? :lol

sook
03-14-2013, 05:47 PM

WTF?!??!! THIS IS WHY?!?!??!

I have had ST crash 10 times today because some fucking plugin couldn't work , and it had to do with your fucking sig!

How about a warning next time asshole?

DAF86
03-14-2013, 05:51 PM

I have had ST crash 10 times today because some fucking plugin couldn't work , and it had to do with your fucking sig!

But he has the same youtube video like 100 times, it's like really really funny. Don't you get it?

Monostradamus
03-14-2013, 05:52 PM

http://beerbarrelpolitics.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/borat.jpg

Monostradamus
03-14-2013, 05:54 PM
:cry :cry :cry

Trainwreck2100
03-14-2013, 05:55 PM

I xed off manos Sig weeks ago

sook
03-14-2013, 05:56 PM
http://beerbarrelpolitics.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/borat.jpg

and it crashes again. Posting once in this thread takes like 10 tries :(

DAF86
03-14-2013, 05:57 PM
:cry:cry:cry

Quote changing and smilies, just another example of your many skills as a super funny dude.

Monostradamus
03-14-2013, 06:03 PM

DAF86
03-14-2013, 06:05 PM
And now the classic parroting style. You're an all-time great son.

sook
03-14-2013, 06:07 PM
YES!!! Finally got close enough to xing it out. You have my kryptonite no more.

Thread
03-14-2013, 06:35 PM
there was a two and a half year span where I didn't post because of that.

& because we used you to step on enroute to our 15th NBA World Title. You came in mighty handy, Sooky.

Monostradamus
03-14-2013, 06:43 PM

Budkin
03-15-2013, 12:09 PM
I miss mouse.

Thread
03-15-2013, 12:39 PM
^I miss Mono's radio show.

jag
03-15-2013, 12:46 PM
I miss mouse.

You miss watching him talk to himself in 20+ page threads in the Troll forum?

Cry Havoc
03-15-2013, 02:15 PM
YES!!! Finally got close enough to xing it out. You have my kryptonite no more.

I took out sigs long ago for that reason. Makes browsing ST much easier.

baseline bum
03-15-2013, 02:57 PM
Is mono's sig still like 50 youtube videos? :lol

baseline bum
03-15-2013, 03:02 PM

LOL what? Dude posted hundreds of times a day before the timer was voted in.

Thread
03-15-2013, 03:10 PM
LOL what? Dude posted hundreds of times a day before the timer was voted in.

There is was never any timer. That was threatened to get me afraid, but, I knew it wasn't going to happen. Ellis Inc. was not inclined to go to all that effort. By then the EC was more trouble than it was worth. DUNCAN just wouldn't let go. Jesus Christ, it was like my mother-n-law all over again. That little prick. I think it was a case of him actually liking me, but, denying it because of like a gay attraction. He had longings for me to be like a daddy to him and I'd instruct him in the gay arts. But, I ain't got no idea what those are. Ipso facto, DUNCAN got afraid and instead of facing his fears he ran me off to avoid temptation.

Thread
03-15-2013, 03:12 PM
I took out sigs long ago for that reason. Makes browsing ST much easier.

Amen to that.

Latarian Milton
03-15-2013, 07:03 PM
irony is DUNCAN and you are both suns fans, secretly and openly, and it's very weird that you guys couldn't find any common ground to get along with each other in harmony tbh

benefactor
03-15-2013, 07:23 PM
I am somewhat interested in Thread's Manu response. We used to talk about him too and there were specific things Culburn used to say. What say ye Cully? Do you remember those conversations?

Cry Havoc
03-15-2013, 07:27 PM
I am somewhat interested in Thread's Manu response. We used to talk about him too and there were specific things Culburn used to say. What say ye Cully? Do you remember those conversations?

Couldn't he just do a forum search?

mavs>spurs
03-15-2013, 07:31 PM
I'm pretty much in shock that there are still people who don't get that Thread is culburn

Thread
03-15-2013, 07:33 PM

Yep, that Manu is lethal.

Thread
03-15-2013, 07:35 PM
irony is DUNCAN and you are both suns fans, secretly and openly, and it's very weird that you guys couldn't find any common ground to get along with each other in harmony tbh

I don't know what happened. We were getting along fine, then all the sudden he went the opposite way and started castigating me left & right. Then started to advocate my expulsion and from there it just got worse. I still don't know what I did wrong.

benefactor
03-15-2013, 07:35 PM
Impostor. Should have done the search, tbh.

I'll wait for the real Culburn to return.

Thread
03-15-2013, 07:37 PM
Impostor. Should have done the search, tbh.

I'll wait for the real Culburn to return.

Another one I used to state adnauseum::: Manu would bust somebody's hole, then just walk away from it like they were beneath contempt.

benefactor
03-15-2013, 07:41 PM
Two misses in a row. We went back and forth about this multiple times and you said something specific every time. You've missed. Twice.

I was partially convinced for a bit if it makes you feel better though. Fairly well constructed impostor.

Thread
03-15-2013, 07:42 PM
^Suit yerself.

benefactor
03-15-2013, 07:49 PM
Another thing is Culburn doesn't often quote people. He uses [[[]]] with the person's quote or he simply replies. With Manu struggling, I would have gotten the response I was looking for if it was the real Culburn.

Thread
03-15-2013, 07:55 PM
^Suit yerself.

Calispursfan11
03-15-2013, 08:11 PM
Culburn is a trend setter. he sets trends.

benefactor
03-15-2013, 08:24 PM
That appears to be the case.

Monostradamus
03-15-2013, 08:39 PM
Cubby, if i bring my radio show out of retirement for a one off special, will you dust off your corner and call in?

Thread
03-15-2013, 08:39 PM
Cubby, if i bring my radio show out of retirement for a one off special, will you dust off your corner and call in?

I already said I would.

jeebus
03-15-2013, 08:40 PM
I already said I would.
He rapedPERIOD

Thread
03-15-2013, 08:41 PM
^tee, hee.

Thread
03-15-2013, 08:41 PM
The best one though:::

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

:lmao

Monostradamus
03-15-2013, 08:42 PM
I already said I would.

Hmmm i thought you said you wouldn't. I'll consider it then.

Thread
03-15-2013, 08:43 PM
Hmmm i thought you said you wouldn't. I'll consider it then.

I said I wouldn't 9 months ago, but, when I returned I decided to wipe the slate clean and give everybody a fresh start.

jeebus
03-15-2013, 08:44 PM
The best one though:::

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

:lmao
I'm a fan of 8 because it would rile gnsf up to no end

Thread
03-15-2013, 08:47 PM
I'm a fan of 8 because it would rile gnsf up to no end

Yeah, 8 was pure & beautiful. I remember, it almost didn't take and I'd just about given up on trying to jam it in when it took off.

I was so proud.

Latarian Milton
03-15-2013, 09:04 PM
instead of hosting a show limited to only 30min something on blogtalk, you may as well just try starting a group chat on skype or shit where you can have legit discussions with your buddies w/o no limit of time or quota tbh

DMC
03-15-2013, 10:20 PM
Nah, it needs to be linked to here so those who don't want to participate in the assgrabbings can still enjoy it incognito.

jeebus
03-15-2013, 10:54 PM
so when is this tell all going to air?

Thread
03-15-2013, 11:00 PM
^Could I read a nice selection from my erotica novel Us Three?

jeebus
03-15-2013, 11:18 PM
anything you want. even one of BUMP's cuck stories like this http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210452

Latarian Milton
03-16-2013, 02:38 AM
Nah, it needs to be linked to here so those who don't want to participate in the assgrabbings can still enjoy it incognito.
it would be awesome if we had something like spurstalk radio right here and as far as i know, many spurstalk members have such talent to host a legit talkshow lasting 3 hours something, but spurstalk doesn't have enough resources to support an online talkshow or something like FoxNewsRadio.com, so im gonna suggest we found a spurstalk group on skype or aim, and members of the group are required to sign in on aim/skype as soon as they open the homepage of spurstalk.

i ain't a big name on spurstalk so im honestly hoping some high-profile spurstalkers (like mono) can seriously consider doing this tbh

phoenix219
03-16-2013, 03:50 AM
Yep, the O & __ is my greatest invention. I tagged a men's room in downtown Phoenix one afternoon with O & 31! when Sose's gang was going to meet there in the evening. I used a red Mark-Alot marker.

tee, hee.

yup, its definitely him.

Thread
03-16-2013, 06:07 AM
^I'm glad you showed up. That's a fine thread over at Sose's Joint:::

http://www.phxsuns.net/images/icons/icon1.png Re: What happened to Dan Majerle?
It seemed to be that it was a confidence thing - once it got in his head it started snowballing. The Houston losses, to that team, are what the Spurs were to us. Once you start missing big shots, questioning yourself, and taking major losses, its all downhill from there.

Funny though; I only watched once in awhile when I could catch games on NBA on NBC (should still be THE basketball theme song, IMO) and thought maybe i was looking to much into it, or maybe just didn't have enough of a viewable sample size.

The Batman
05-16-2014, 08:49 AM
^I'm glad you showed up. That's a fine thread over at Sose's Joint:::

http://www.phxsuns.net/images/icons/icon1.png Re: What happened to Dan Majerle?

It seemed to be that it was a confidence thing - once it got in his head it started snowballing. The Houston losses, to that team, are what the Spurs were to us. Once you start missing big shots, questioning yourself, and taking major losses, its all downhill from there.

Funny though; I only watched once in awhile when I could catch games on NBA on NBC (should still be THE basketball theme song, IMO) and thought maybe i was looking to much into it, or maybe just didn't have enough of a viewable sample size.

I see you lurking. Did you pay your ticket, Dale?