PDA

View Full Version : OT: What EXACTLY did culburn do on the suns boards?

Lincoln
03-14-2013, 03:37 AM
For years I've seen posters (suns fans especially) bring up how seppe terrorized the suns boards. What all did he do and was it that much worse than what he posts here?

Mori Chu
03-14-2013, 04:25 AM
He would just start thread after thread with all-caps titles, which buried the actual legit discussions on the board behind literally entire pages of thread titles with profanity or taunts like "O & 32!" or racist/sexist stuff. He'd also basically atom bomb every real thread by making fun of the Suns or various posters. He knew some particular posters with short fuses and knew how to push their buttons. Altogether he kind of made the site unusable for everybody. I think he's improved since that time, but it was really bad. They essentially shut the site down and it drove many of us away to a new site phxsuns.net started by a kindly former azcentral user named Sose.

Jeremy
03-14-2013, 05:29 AM
He would just start thread after thread with all-caps titles, which buried the actual legit discussions on the board behind literally entire pages of thread titles with profanity or taunts like "O & 32!" or racist/sexist stuff. He'd also basically atom bomb every real thread by making fun of the Suns or various posters. He knew some particular posters with short fuses and knew how to push their buttons. Altogether he kind of made the site unusable for everybody. I think he's improved since that time, but it was really bad. They essentially shut the site down and it drove many of us away to a new site phxsuns.net started by a kindly former azcentral user named Sose.

He would also post gruesome photos.

Thread
03-14-2013, 07:19 AM
He would also post gruesome photos.

tee, hee. Oh, I had some doozies. Jesus, Mother Mary & Joseph. There was one where this poor wretch (DUNCAN's dad) had AIDs and his entire balloon knot was engulfed in yeast. I'd wake 'em up with that one.

Cry Havoc
03-14-2013, 11:26 AM
From Reddit:

"The Hawks played tackle fucking football with Kobe the entire goddamn game and got away with it every single time. This league is un-fucking-believable sometimes.
Lakers would have won by 30 if the refs didn't giftwrap and serve this win on a silver platter to the Atlanta Thugs Hawks."

:lmao

Kobe shot more FTs than anyone else in the game. :lmao

Trainwreck2100
03-14-2013, 11:54 AM

he tried that some of that hardcore shit here till the cops came after Kori about the statements he was making. As for racist sexist stuff that's pretty much what we do here anyway

Thread
03-14-2013, 12:10 PM
he tried that some of that hardcore shit here till the cops came after Kori about the statements he was making.

Please.

Trainwreck2100
03-14-2013, 12:12 PM
Please.

so you're just gonna pretend Kori's "no talking about kidnapping" rule just came from nowhere? After she said it was bringing the site heat.

Thread
03-14-2013, 12:13 PM
so you're just gonna pretend Kori's "no talking about kidnapping" just came from nowhere?

I never talked about kidnapping.

Trainwreck2100
03-14-2013, 12:14 PM
I never talked about kidnapping.

What exactly was that rule put in place becuase of your statements than?

Thread
03-14-2013, 12:15 PM
What exactly was that rule put in place becuase of your statements than?

You're all wet. I was under the assumption that the cops intimated to her that others joking about the pedophile bent in association with me was crossing the line.

I don't recall any kind of kidnapping discussion.

Trainwreck2100
03-14-2013, 12:18 PM
You're all wet. I was under the assumption that the cops intimated to her that others joking about the pedophile bent in association with me was crossing the line.

I don't recall any kind of kidnapping discussion.

I assumed the pedo part included kidnapping.

Thread
03-14-2013, 12:20 PM
I assumed the pedo part included kidnapping.

You don't get it:::the cops weren't warning her about me. They were warning her about "you guys" making light of the pedophile indictments.

Double-Up
03-14-2013, 01:46 PM
You don't get it:::the cops weren't warning her about me. They were warning her about "you guys" making light of the pedophile indictments.

That's what the fuck you are Dale, a pedophile.

Thread
03-14-2013, 02:23 PM
^You're just pissed because you had us by those little short hairs and the next thing you know we're at 16 and Mutombo is taking up the rockin' chair.

Just like that.

ha, ha.

benefactor
03-14-2013, 02:25 PM
^You're just pissed because you had us by those little short hairs and the next thing you know we're at 16 and Mutombo is taking up the rockin' chair.

Just like that.

ha, ha.
:lol

Vintage Culburn.

Kori Ellis
03-14-2013, 05:22 PM
He scared a lot of people.

DMC
03-14-2013, 05:24 PM

So you were indicted for pedophilia?

sook
03-14-2013, 05:25 PM
well at least the pedo is where we can keep an eye on him.

djohn2oo8
03-14-2013, 05:26 PM

Just like that.

ha, ha.
No not really. The failed Gasol trade made up for that.

Thread
03-14-2013, 06:38 PM
So you were indicted for pedophilia?

Please.

Thread
03-14-2013, 06:39 PM
No not really. The failed Gasol trade made up for that.

Nothing makes up for that. And you know what else, dj?

You know it.

jag
03-14-2013, 06:51 PM
He scared a lot of people.

I don't understand why. There's nothing to be scared of, unless you're an 11 year old boy with blond hair and blue eyes.

Thread
03-14-2013, 06:53 PM
I don't understand why. There's nothing to be scared of, unless you're an 11 year old boy with blond hair and blue eyes.

lmcontrollinao!!!

redzero
03-14-2013, 07:30 PM

You forgot the part where he beat he wife.

Thread
03-14-2013, 07:33 PM
^Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

djohn2oo8
03-14-2013, 07:44 PM
Nothing makes up for that. And you know what else, dj?

You know it.

It made up for it cullyboy, because I get to see you married to Howard.

tee, hee

Katherine Robinson
03-14-2013, 07:57 PM
I remember Dale's days interacting with Phoenix Suns' fans as clear as day, despite many upon many brain hemorages since then from getting bea....err falling on door knobs.

This time was a happy chapter in the Robinson household, you see, as Dale took more joy in interacting with the O&32 fans than he did in teasing Tim Duncan/Spur fans. Each day would start with me waking up to the smell of Dale's balloon knot as he had made a habit of defecating on my face so I would wake up and prepare his daily turkey melt. While I tripped on a few door knobs on my way to the kitchen, always falling down the stairs due to my clumsiness, Dale would nuzzle with his Kobe Bryant autographed beanbag whilst preparing to bless the Phoenix Suns board with his thoughtful contributions.

By the time I had finished Glorious Husband's turkey melt and brought it to him, I would take note of what he would post. Between several hundred posts of O&32 and some pictures of a grotesque nature, he would contribute excellent basketball talk. Granted most of this was guised as riddles and blatant racism, the average Sun's fan was far too stupid to realize my Husband's sheer brilliance.

Anyways, after coming to after Dale hitting me over the head with a horseshoe for mucking up his breakfast, I would typically observe Dale jotting names down on his list (of which my name is repeated several times). Many Suns fans are on this list which is currently stapled on my back do Dale does not lose it.

I need to go back to playing hide and seek with my kidney which dale had hidden somewhere, God bless.

jeebus
03-14-2013, 08:14 PM
I remember Dale's days interacting with Phoenix Suns' fans as clear as day, despite many upon many brain hemorages since then from getting bea....err falling on door knobs.

This time was a happy chapter in the Robinson household, you see, as Dale took more joy in interacting with the O&32 fans than he did in teasing Tim Duncan/Spur fans. Each day would start with me waking up to the smell of Dale's balloon knot as he had made a habit of defecating on my face so I would wake up and prepare his daily turkey melt. While I tripped on a few door knobs on my way to the kitchen, always falling down the stairs due to my clumsiness, Dale would nuzzle with his Kobe Bryant autographed beanbag whilst preparing to bless the Phoenix Suns board with his thoughtful contributions.

By the time I had finished Glorious Husband's turkey melt and brought it to him, I would take note of what he would post. Between several hundred posts of O&32 and some pictures of a grotesque nature, he would contribute excellent basketball talk. Granted most of this was guised as riddles and blatant racism, the average Sun's fan was far too stupid to realize my Husband's sheer brilliance.

Anyways, after coming to after Dale hitting me over the head with a horseshoe for mucking up his breakfast, I would typically observe Dale jotting names down on his list (of which my name is repeated several times). Many Suns fans are on this list which is currently stapled on my back do Dale does not lose it.

I need to go back to playing hide and seek with my kidney which dale had hidden somewhere, God bless.
sup Katherine Robinson? how's the kidney? it can only survive outside the body for so long.

Katherine Robinson
03-14-2013, 09:13 PM
sup Katherine Robinson (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=31573)? how's the kidney? it can only survive outside the body for so long.

I had found it in a stack of Dale's boyscout centerfolds, but before I could retrieve it he had smashed it with a sledge hammer and said "Crawl, motherfucker, crawl!!!". After receiving a beating from the butt end of a broom, I picked up the remains of my kidney and made Dale a kidney patty melt.

It's all my fault somehow, anyways. I read the human can survive with only one kidney - even if it is suffering from a terrible infection caused by the dirty minority colored penises Dale brings home to lay with me whilst he writes in his cuckold journal.

Gummi Clutch
03-14-2013, 09:17 PM
I had found it in a stack of Dale's boyscout centerfolds, but before I could retrieve it he had smashed it with a sledge hammer and said "Crawl, motherfucker, crawl!!!". After receiving a beating from the butt end of a broom, I picked up the remains of my kidney and made Dale a kidney patty melt.

It's all my fault somehow, anyways. I read the human can survive with only one kidney - even if it is suffering from a terrible infection caused by the dirty minority colored penises Dale brings home to lay with me whilst he writes in his cuckold journal.
is culburn's real name dale robinson? :lmao

jeebus
03-14-2013, 09:20 PM

DMC
03-14-2013, 09:22 PM
Katherine, Jesus loves you more than you will know.

Thread
03-14-2013, 09:43 PM
tee, hee

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

djohn2oo8
03-14-2013, 09:54 PM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Bend over, I'll set a trend.

Latarian Milton
03-15-2013, 01:00 AM
dale robinson might be one of his trolls on sunsboard but that ain't sounds a typical name of someone with italian ancestry tbh. guiseppe is cully's first name in his real life i guess