PDA

View Full Version : Knicks: Melo Injury

td4mvp2k
03-14-2013, 02:36 PM
Anthony departed with a sore right knee in the third quarter and didn't return. The All-Star missed three straight games with the injury before playing at Golden State on Monday. He is returning to New York to get his knee drained and is uncertain when he will play again.

"It started stiffening up," Anthony said."There were some movements I couldn't make. Moving laterally, I didn't feel like I had any pop, any power. So I tried it in the second half, coming back after halftime, and I couldn't move out there. I'm going to get it drained, get the fluid out, get to the bottom of it quickly so I can get back on the court."

The Nuggets organization took the high road amid the vitriol, offering a "Thank You For the Memories" video tribute in the first quarter to Anthony and other ex-Nuggets in Camby, Kenyon Martin, Raymond Felton and J.R. Smith. Even Nugget owner Stan Kroenke visited Anthony after the game in the Knicks' locker room.

The classy gestures didn't seem to help as Nuggets fans booed Anthony every time he touched the ball and when he was on the free-throw line. Cheers came only when Anthony committed a foul or had a miscue.

"I don't pay no attention to that," Anthony said.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--carmelo-anthony-limps-out-of-denver-amid-boos--taunts-from-nuggets-fans--062113526.html

Trainwreck2100
03-14-2013, 02:38 PM
why would they be mad nuggets got better cause of the dea;l

Thread
03-14-2013, 02:48 PM
^The Media egged 'em on.

spurraider21
03-14-2013, 02:50 PM
Knicks weren't relevant before the Melo injury and they aren't relevant after the Melo injury. Non-issue non-story.

Fergie The Florists
03-14-2013, 03:31 PM
He sucks