PDA

View Full Version : OT: Hey MidnightPulp

Thebesteva
03-14-2013, 03:59 PM
Your BFF Jeffs and his Kobe gang are lashing out on me for calling Kobe a tall Iverson earlier this year. Jeffs is unleashing his pink elephant powers on me

Jeffs said I'm living in my own little nutcase world for thinking Kobe plays too much hero ball :lol

It all started when that guy Air Apparent had a sig quote from me saying LG needs an IQ test to be a member and the quote I have is something like "Kobe is basically a tall Allen Iverson the first half of the 2013 season."

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=158808&postdays=0&postorder=asc******=100 (page 5 bottom-6)

Jeffs wrote:

Lakersarethebesteva wrote:

Air Apparent wrote:

its a shame kobe cant get his revenge on this POS scum. He probably won't be in the league next year.

Nice sig... http://forums.lakersground.net/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

I said Kobe played like Iverson the first half of this season prior to the infamous, 'oh yeah team ball wins games I forgot' attitude.

He has played amazing and inspiring basketball prior to the All Star break and thereafter. But outside of homers like yourself, everyone unanimously saw Kobe was shooting the Lakers out of games in the majority of the first half of the season.

Unanimously? You're living in your own little nutcase world, buddy.

Cry Havoc
03-14-2013, 04:02 PM
lol lakersground

lol wasting your time on that website.

Thebesteva
03-14-2013, 04:07 PM
lol lakersground

:lol Jesus Christ...I'm a huge Kobe fan but if you say 1 honest thing about him you get disowned from that site. It's kind of like working for the Vatican and criticizing the Pope

DMC
03-14-2013, 05:19 PM
lol lakersground

lol telling us about it like we give a fuck

Trainwreck2100
03-14-2013, 05:49 PM
lol telling us about it like we give a fuck

midnightpulp
03-14-2013, 06:01 PM
:lol Jeffs
:lol Pink elephant
:lol faggot

Killakobe81
03-15-2013, 12:18 PM
Your BFF Jeffs and his Kobe gang are lashing out on me for calling Kobe a tall Iverson earlier this year. Jeffs is unleashing his pink elephant powers on me

Jeffs said I'm living in my own little nutcase world for thinking Kobe plays too much hero ball :lol

It all started when that guy Air Apparent had a sig quote from me saying LG needs an IQ test to be a member and the quote I have is something like "Kobe is basically a tall Allen Iverson the first half of the 2013 season."

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=158808&postdays=0&postorder=asc******=100 (page 5 bottom-6)

Jeffs wrote:

Lakersarethebesteva wrote:

Air Apparent wrote:

its a shame kobe cant get his revenge on this POS scum. He probably won't be in the league next year.

Nice sig... http://forums.lakersground.net/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

I said Kobe played like Iverson the first half of this season prior to the infamous, 'oh yeah team ball wins games I forgot' attitude.

He has played amazing and inspiring basketball prior to the All Star break and thereafter. But outside of homers like yourself, everyone unanimously saw Kobe was shooting the Lakers out of games in the majority of the first half of the season.

Unanimously? You're living in your own little nutcase world, buddy.

No issue with you honestly criticizing Kobe as a Laker or a Kobe fan ...
LG is so bi-polar to some Kobe can do no wrong and to others he is the reason why he only has 5 rings insteda of 6, 7 or 8 ...

I just dontget the need to make a thread to get Mid to validate his feud with Jeffs or anyone else at LG ... who cares?!

LG has some good posters and some crap ones ... same as here. So what is the point of this thread?

Not attacking you because I think LG and here can use some balanced Laker fans, just not sure what this thread accomplished ... we already know you are not a blind homer.

whitemamba
03-15-2013, 12:26 PM
No issue with you honestly criticizing Kobe as a Laker or a Kobe fan ...
LG is so bi-polar to some Kobe can do no wrong and to others he is the reason why he only has 5 rings insteda of 6, 7 or 8 ...

I just dontget the need to make a thread to get Mid to validate his feud with Jeffs or anyone else at LG ... who cares?!

LG has some good posters and some crap ones ... same as here. So what is the point of this thread?

Not attacking you because I think LG and here can use some balanced Laker fans, just not sure what this thread accomplished ... we already know you are not a blind homer.

the intent of message boards is to discuss your opinion, there is no right or wrong, i dont understand why people get so mad, its just what they think

Thread
03-15-2013, 12:49 PM
the intent of message boards is to discuss your opinion, there is no right or wrong, i dont understand why people get so mad, its just what they think

Once Kobe got straightened out in '09 Spursfan started to get ornery. In '10 where he eclipsed Duncan that was it. It's been Katie, bar the door (I'll still peek & watch) ever since. They thought sure as shootin' that without Daddy he couldn't ring. A lot of people thought that. Hell, Dale thought that. Media included. They were sure of it and we're going to crucify him till he retired. It was going to be their favorite sport. But, he crossed 'em up because Howard was such a loser, and confirmed it when Perkins collapsed. '10 straightened out a lot of people and beefs. Daddy got the shit end of the stick. Artest was canonized. I got 5-4 over the shit bag. '10 made Kobe forever more. '09 didn't. But, '10 did and what's more:::Kobe knew it the moment it went down.

Killakobe81
03-15-2013, 04:30 PM
Once Kobe got straightened out in '09 Spursfan started to get ornery. In '10 where he eclipsed Duncan that was it. It's been Katie, bar the door (I'll still peek & watch) ever since. They thought sure as shootin' that without Daddy he couldn't ring. A lot of people thought that. Hell, Dale thought that. Media included. They were sure of it and we're going to crucify him till he retired. It was going to be their favorite sport. But, he crossed 'em up because Howard was such a loser, and confirmed it when Perkins collapsed. '10 straightened out a lot of people and beefs. Daddy got the shit end of the stick. Artest was canonized. I got 5-4 over the shit bag. '10 made Kobe forever more. '09 didn't. But, '10 did and what's more:::Kobe knew it the moment it went down.

Cully is OFFICIALLY BACK!!!