PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: x - San Antonio

DMC
03-14-2013, 09:36 PM
That's right so now it becomes watching the Lakers fight for crumbs.

ElNono
03-14-2013, 09:45 PM
I think Pop will start resting the oldies a lot... sucks, cos the regular season 3-peat would've been nice, tbh

td4mvp2k
03-14-2013, 09:52 PM
That's right so now it becomes watching the Lakers fight for crumbs.

Do the Lakers have 1of dem "x"?

FkLA
03-14-2013, 09:58 PM
You think anybody stands a chance against our Spurs out West, DMC? I know the Heatles will be tough but the conference is wrapped up imo.

Robz4000
03-14-2013, 09:59 PM
You think anybody stands a chance against our Spurs out West, DMC? I know the Heatles will be tough but the conference is wrapped up imo.

Spurs aren't beating OKC without HCA. Even then I think the Spurs would be clear underdogs.

FkLA
03-14-2013, 10:05 PM
Spurs aren't beating OKC without HCA. Even then I think the Spurs would be clear underdogs.

You wanna bet on it ?

Robz4000
03-14-2013, 10:07 PM
You wanna bet on it ?

Never bet against dem Spurs tbh.

BatManu20
03-14-2013, 10:10 PM
Heat got this title wrapped up tbh. That's why I wan to play the Lakers so bad. Sending them home in the 1st round would be a nice consolation prize.

FkLA
03-14-2013, 10:12 PM
Never bet against dem Spurs tbh.

Understandable.

Anyone else want some of this? Where u @ mavs>spurs (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=23131) you pussy ass bitch...lets see you put that huge bank account to use.

mavs>spurs
03-14-2013, 10:25 PM
:lol lil homie...you got me fucked up brah..all fucked up dawg....see i'm white, i don't bet with confirmed welchers. if you welched on dpg you'd surely welch on me, and justify it in your minority mind that "whitey deserved it i don't need that money anyway" nawww nigguhh...us whites didn't become emperors of the world by being idiots. i'll keep playing chess while you play checkers scrote. the Boss of st doesn't bend or sway to some pissants demands...i don't even see you son.

HarlemHeat37
03-14-2013, 10:25 PM
I'll bet against the Spurs with OKC, tbh..

FkLA
03-14-2013, 10:30 PM
^how much u looking to wager? we do it through kori/timvpimp if the matchup happens.

:lol lil homie...you got me fucked up brah..all fucked up dawg....see i'm white, i don't bet with confirmed welchers. if you welched on dpg you'd surely welch on me, and justify it in your minority mind that "whitey deserved it i don't need that money anyway" nawww nigguhh...us whites didn't become emperors of the world by being idiots. i'll keep playing chess while you play checkers scrote. the Boss of st doesn't bend or sway to some pissants demands...i don't even see you son.

pussy ass nigga tbh

mavs>spurs
03-14-2013, 10:32 PM
the only way anyone should bet with fkbnrs is if the money goes into an escrow account with kori...that wetback is a confirmed pussybitchwelcher. your e-credit score is in the low 500's tbh..to put it in swole rich financial nigga terms.

FkLA
03-14-2013, 10:35 PM
bet me through kori/timvpimp then faggot, heres a chance to show your big bank account and prove that u aint selling insurance...

mavs>spurs
03-14-2013, 10:36 PM
what the fuck are we wagering? i haven't paid attention to your be@ner babbling and won't even lift a finger to scroll for a piss ant. whats the bet?

FkLA
03-14-2013, 10:40 PM
:lol trying at all costs to not bet in order to avoid outing himself as an insurance agent

Spursfan092120
03-14-2013, 10:44 PM
Clear underdogs? What are you basing this on? We're up 2-1 in the season series...won the 2 games each without one of the big 3. Last year we had them on the ropes. Kawhi and Tiago are a year more experienced...they don't have Harden. I'm really confused as to how we are clear underdogs...but I welcome your reasoning.

mavs>spurs
03-14-2013, 10:44 PM
what's the bet?

Trainwreck2100
03-14-2013, 10:52 PM
We'll know whether or not they are going to win by the performance of Danny Green and Kawaii Leonard in the previous rounds. If OKC can't get away with hiding fisher/Westbrook on Danny Green OKC is done they have no other adjustment. They just got away with it cause Green shit the bed.

HarlemHeat37
03-14-2013, 11:03 PM
^how much u looking to wager? we do it through kori/timvpimp if the matchup happens.

Name your price, homes..

Thebesteva
03-14-2013, 11:07 PM
lol Sperms fans getting their finals hopes up again...the Spurs fans are like that slutty girl that cant let go of the idea that their ex isn't gonna come back with a ring

mavs>spurs
03-14-2013, 11:07 PM
harlem im not playing making him escrow that shit..otherwise it's all taco money

Robz4000
03-14-2013, 11:18 PM
Clear underdogs? What are you basing this on? We're up 2-1 in the season series...won the 2 games each without one of the big 3. Last year we had them on the ropes. Kawhi and Tiago are a year more experienced...they don't have Harden. I'm really confused as to how we are clear underdogs...but I welcome your reasoning.

OKC is the defending WC champs. Even without Harden they're a matchup nightmare with their athleticism. They have two dominant superstars that can score in bunches. It would take the Big 3 having high-level performances each and every game with the roleplayers showing up. All this on top of overcoming the blatant help OKC will receive from the refs. I'm not saying it's impossible, especially if the Spurs hold on to the #1 seed, but OKC would be the favorite.

Robz4000
03-14-2013, 11:21 PM
lol Sperms fans getting their finals hopes up again...the Spurs fans are like that slutty girl that cant let go of the idea that their ex isn't gonna come back with a ring

At least the Spurs HAVE Finals hopes...

DMC
03-14-2013, 11:40 PM

The Thunder will kill us graveyard dead in 5 games.

DMC
03-14-2013, 11:41 PM

Finals hopes are better than playoff hopes... I saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid

DMC
03-14-2013, 11:42 PM
Do the Lakers have 1of dem "x"?

I think they amnestied it.

Thebesteva
03-14-2013, 11:43 PM
At least the Spurs HAVE Finals hopes...

Not serious Finals hopes. The Spurs always choke in the playoffs

Thread
03-14-2013, 11:44 PM
Jesus, I hate having to put all my hopes into Miami to roadblock you. If it got down to that I'd be 4 victories away from 5-5.

I wonder if the Clippers could stand up to ya's?

Robz4000
03-14-2013, 11:47 PM

The 4 trophies say otherwise. If you're gonna talk about recently you've no room, 36 is still pretty fresh.

Thebesteva
03-14-2013, 11:49 PM
The 4 trophies say otherwise. If you're gonna talk about recently you've no room, 36 is still pretty fresh.

3.5 championships actually tbh

Robz4000
03-14-2013, 11:52 PM
Jesus, I hate having to put all my hopes into Miami to roadblock you. If it got down to that I'd be 4 victories away from 5-5.

I wonder if the Clippers could stand up to ya's?

Shit, at the rate they're going, the Clippers are gonna get bounced by Denver.

Robz4000
03-14-2013, 11:54 PM
3.5 championships actually tbh

Too bad the guy who created that schtick is home in Montana while the Lakers are stuck with Pringles, huh?

Thread
03-14-2013, 11:57 PM
Shit, at the rate they're going, the Clippers are gonna get bounced by Denver.

They won't be impressed by Denver, or, anybody else save OKC and you, and perhaps not even OKC. They wouldn't know how to approach a series with you and by the time they had it figured out, it'd be the '14 playoffs.

Robz4000
03-15-2013, 12:02 AM
They won't be impressed by Denver, or, anybody else save OKC and you, and perhaps not even OKC. They wouldn't know how to approach a series with you and by the time they had it figured out, it'd be the '14 playoffs.

Idk, it'd be a tall task for them to win a game in Denver, and if the Nuggets can keep playing as well as they are, they'll claim that 4th seed. I'd feel bad for any team in that 5th spot. Honestly, if Denver can find a way to impose their playing style or find a semblance of a half-court game, I could see them making a deep run.

Thebesteva
03-15-2013, 12:10 AM
Too bad the guy who created that schtick is home in Montana while the Lakers are stuck with Pringles, huh?

Not really. Can't win a championship ever year. It's ok we won 2 out of 3 not too long ago. Our Laker bellies are full. Remember when the Spurs won in 2007? That's a long time ago tbh

Robz4000
03-15-2013, 12:22 AM
Not really. Can't win a championship ever year. It's ok we won 2 out of 3 not too long ago. Our Laker bellies are full.

The Lakers FO went and spent $100mil on a team, on top of giving away their picks. You figure they'd be pretty hell bent on winning another, yet they went and took _'antoni over the Zen master, and now find themselves fighting for the 8th seed...

Remember when the Spurs won in 2007? That's a long time ago tbh

Prolly shouldn't be going on about 'long ago' when the vast majority of your titles were won before you were in diapers.

HI-FI
03-15-2013, 12:23 AM
Not really. Can't win a championship ever year. It's ok we won 2 out of 3 not too long ago. Our Laker bellies are full. Remember when the Spurs won in 2007? That's a long time ago tbh
lol, your laker bellies are full because of one of the most lopsided trades ever. you niggas still want to ring another one with Kobe to prove he's some top 10 player or some bull shit. any year you guys don't win is a failure considering you can outspend any other team. this year might go down as one of the greatest choke jobs in NBA history.

FkLA
03-15-2013, 12:24 AM
Name your price, homes..

two fiddy ?

FkLA
03-15-2013, 12:26 AM
The Thunder will kill us graveyard dead in 5 games.

Really, bro? I know you called that shit last season but no Harden+more Splitter+2nd year for Kawhi...not seeing how we put up less of a fight than last year tbh.

HarlemHeat37
03-15-2013, 12:38 AM
two fiddy ?

Sounds good, we'll do it through a neutral 3rd party..

Thebesteva
03-15-2013, 01:00 AM
lol, your laker bellies are full because of one of the most lopsided trades ever. you niggas still want to ring another one with Kobe to prove he's some top 10 player or some bull shit. any year you guys don't win is a failure considering you can outspend any other team. this year might go down as one of the greatest choke jobs in NBA history.

Awww remember when Popovich cried foul and moisted his panties over the Gasol trade?

Dem small market problems mon!

http://www.picturescollections.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Cute-baby-crying-cute-baby-crying-1920x1080.jpg

FkLA
03-15-2013, 01:05 AM
Sounds good, we'll do it through a neutral 3rd party..

:tu just hit me up if/when the match-up happens

ElNono
03-15-2013, 01:21 AM
http://www.picturescollections.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Cute-baby-crying-cute-baby-crying-1920x1080.jpg

Looks like Lakerfan after Stern cockblocked the CP3 trade...

whitemamba
03-15-2013, 01:23 AM
Looks like Lakerfan after Stern cockblocked the CP3 trade...

:lol

KaiRMD1
03-15-2013, 03:18 AM
If you would have told me that a team with Chris Paul & Blake Griffin had a better chance of making the playoffs than a team with Dwight Howard, Pau Gasol, Steve Nash, Kobe Bryant and Ron Artest, I'd have thought you were nuts. But then here we are in reality, somewhere Laker fans don't dare to venture because in their minds, Clippers are still a disappointment and the Lakers are gonna ring again any day now.

Thread
03-15-2013, 06:13 AM
If you would have told me that a team with Chris Paul & Blake Griffin had a better chance of making the playoffs than a team with Dwight Howard, Pau Gasol, Steve Nash, Kobe Bryant and Ron Artest, I'd have thought you were nuts. But then here we are in reality, somewhere Laker fans don't dare to venture because in their minds, Clippers are still a disappointment and the Lakers are gonna ring again any day now.

& still another reality:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

midnightpulp
03-15-2013, 06:29 AM
& still another reality:::

Jose Mesa

DMC
03-15-2013, 07:54 AM
Really, bro? I know you called that shit last season but no Harden+more Splitter+2nd year for Kawhi...not seeing how we put up less of a fight than last year tbh.

I think we will lose in the 1st round, however if we were to get to OKC, we don't have the horses to keep up with their running game.

Captivus
03-15-2013, 08:02 AM
Many say the Spurs are not favorites against OKC...thats ok but, why does everybody assume OKC will play the finals?
The same reason some people say OKC is not as good this year (Harden) applies to other teams also.
IDK....the only thing I do know is that I dont want to face Denver.

DMC
03-15-2013, 08:11 AM
Many say the Spurs are not favorites against OKC...thats ok but, why does everybody assume OKC will play the finals?
The same reason some people say OKC is not as good this year (Harden) applies to other teams also.
IDK....the only thing I do know is that I dont want to face Denver.

That should be a hint. If you don't want to face teams that the Spurs should have no problem with, we certainly aren't going to beat the Thunder. Though Denver might make it to the WCF, they probably won't beat the Thunder.

Drachen
03-15-2013, 08:40 AM

pussy ass nigga tbh

if you have money to bet, why don't you just pay the man you owe money to?

Thread
03-15-2013, 09:38 AM
Jose Mesa

:lmao

look_at_g_shred
03-15-2013, 11:41 AM

Just like the Lakers choked last year against OKC:lol

Just like OKC choked in the Finals last year:lol

KaiRMD1
03-15-2013, 03:01 PM
& still living in the past:::

Suspect
03-15-2013, 04:26 PM
Understandable.

Anyone else want some of this? Where u @ mavs>spurs (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=23131) you pussy ass bitch...lets see you put that huge bank account to use.

If you live in san antonio I'm willing to bet the spurs don't make it to the finals

DeadlyDynasty
03-15-2013, 05:43 PM
I love Jose Mesa--and for those who know which game MP is referencing--I love Tony Fernandez too

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-15-2013, 05:51 PM
$100 on who wins the West. You get Spurs, I get the rest of the West. Kori and timvp must agree to moderate the bet and we send them the money sometime before the playoffs start. Deal?

FkLA
05-28-2013, 05:20 PM

:hat

KaiRMD1
05-28-2013, 05:32 PM
If you live in san antonio I'm willing to bet the spurs don't make it to the finals

If only.....

Suspect
05-28-2013, 06:13 PM
:lmao :(

DMC
05-28-2013, 06:43 PM
:hat

Why didn't you take DoK's bet?

hindsight "told you so".

Let's cherry pick our hits and ignore our misses.

FkLA
05-28-2013, 07:05 PM
Why didn't you take DoK's bet?

hindsight "told you so".

Let's cherry pick our hits and ignore our misses.

Not really a smart bet to give him the rest of field while I only get the Spurs two months before the playoffs even start, health isnt a gurantee. Thats why I took HHs instead.

midnightpulp
05-28-2013, 07:08 PM
Not really a smart bet to give him the rest of field while I only get the Spurs two months before the playoffs even start, health isnt a gurantee. Thats why I took HHs instead.

Up for keeping the Midnightpulp curse going and doubling it for the Finals (provided the opponent is the Heat)?

FkLA
05-28-2013, 07:21 PM
Up for keeping the Midnightpulp curse going and doubling it for the Finals (provided the opponent is the Heat)?

Wish I could say Im confident enough in my Espurs, but nah the Heatles are one team I wouldnt bet against (unless its a bet similar to the one I have with DD).

midnightpulp
05-28-2013, 07:22 PM
Wish I could say Im confident enough in my Espurs, but nah the Heatles are one team I wouldnt bet against (unless its a bet similar to the one I have with DD).

What's the bet?

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-28-2013, 07:23 PM
$100 on who wins the West. You get Spurs, I get the rest of the West. Kori and timvp must agree to moderate the bet and we send them the money sometime before the playoffs start. Deal?

:lmao well I got lucky there

FkLA
05-28-2013, 07:25 PM
That it goes atleast 6 games. Heatles sweep or take it 4-1 he wins, anything else I do.

DMC
05-28-2013, 08:16 PM

Yet here you are, acting like you knew something.

FkLA
05-28-2013, 08:21 PM
Yet here you are, acting like you knew something.

I did. I just wasnt willing to put money on it two months before the playoffs started.

DMC
05-28-2013, 08:24 PM
I did. I just wasnt willing to put money on it two months before the playoffs started.

No you didn't. If you did you'd bet. Anyone can make a statement with nothing at stake. We do it all the time. I can find posts where I say the Spurs will beat the Grizz and posts where I say they won't. Did I know something?

FkLA
05-28-2013, 08:31 PM
No you didn't. If you did you'd bet. Anyone can make a statement with nothing at stake. We do it all the time. I can find posts where I say the Spurs will beat the Grizz and posts where I say they won't. Did I know something?

I bet with someone here the past two series, and had another lined up had Spurs faced OKC. I mean if you want to get technical I didnt actually 'know' obviously but I did have an opinion on who would come out of the West...an opinion that ended up being right tbh.

DMC
05-28-2013, 08:35 PM
^maybe next year n!gga spurs aint losing this year

You had the same opinion last year and you were wrong. I called the backdoor sweep and I was right. Do you see me dragging that up or do you see me saying I was wrong this year? Where did you claim you were wrong last year?

FkLA
05-28-2013, 08:44 PM
You had the same opinion last year and you were wrong. I called the backdoor sweep and I was right. Do you see me dragging that up or do you see me saying I was wrong this year? Where did you claim you were wrong last year?

Ive said I was wrong last year plenty of times, 20 game winning streak including 10-0 in the playoffs prior to the backdoor sweep...sure I thought the Spurs were poised to be in the Finals at the very least. Most reasonable people did.