PDA

View Full Version : Spursdaone = ?

Mixability
07-06-2005, 03:12 PM
T Park?

Kori Ellis
07-06-2005, 03:14 PM
No. This was answered in another thread. TPark is posting here normally.

BadlyDrawnBoy
07-06-2005, 03:15 PM
He = someone though?

Tell of Kori.

Mixability

Damn, he's back? Which thread?

Kori Ellis
His IP is not the same as any other poster that has ever posted here. So I don't know.

Kori Ellis
07-06-2005, 03:16 PM
Damn, he's back? Which thread?

Many.

Here's one.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20909&page=1

Sense
07-06-2005, 03:17 PM
His IP is not the same as any other poster that has ever posted here. So I don't know.

I guess that just means we got a different kind of troll in our hands... :pctoss

Mixability
07-06-2005, 03:17 PM
Ok, re-vote, who here thinks Kevin Garnett himself would post here?
:rollin

Dex
07-06-2005, 03:18 PM

:lmao

easjer
07-06-2005, 03:19 PM
^^

:lol

easjer
07-06-2005, 03:20 PM
In serious answer, he's either incredibly stupid or one hell of a troll. If the former, fuck the idiot, if the latter, then my hat's off to him.

Mixability
07-06-2005, 03:21 PM
Kg does seem like the kind of guy to refer to himself in third person! "Kevin just needs some good teammates" "Kevin is better than Timmy" "Trade Tim for me and you too can feel what it's like to be in the........... draft lottery"

Timoha
07-06-2005, 03:25 PM

Well, Kevin Garnett has had a lot of time on his hands and has had an etended vacation for the past 10 years. But this year, he outdid himself and must be dying of boredom.

Mixability
07-06-2005, 03:27 PM

Well, Kevin Garnett has had a lot of time on his hands and has had an etended vacation for the past 10 years. But this year, he outdid himself and must be dying of boredom.

He must assume that NO ONE plays basketball in June....

constantstate
07-06-2005, 03:33 PM
ace3g

batman2883
07-06-2005, 03:35 PM
Spursdaone is Kevin Mchale, its been confirmed.

Mixability
07-06-2005, 03:39 PM
Spursdaone is Kevin Mchale, its been confirmed.

Damn, I should've known! No wonder we're supposed to believe KG>TD, its because he wants us to trade TD for KG, so finally his team can be in the Finals! Excluding the mighty Celtics of course. :drunk

Horry For 3!
07-06-2005, 03:54 PM
Spursdaone is pathetic. He is always talkin shit about the Spurs and such. Lame.

batman2883
07-06-2005, 03:57 PM
I'm telling you thats what happens when your in charge of the Twolves, and you get owned by the Spurs every year, you talk crap about them.

Sense
07-06-2005, 03:57 PM
Spursdaone is pathetic. He is always talkin shit about the Spurs and such. Lame.

lol, I think that's the main reason for this thread, people posting here kinda realize that....

polandprzem
07-06-2005, 04:21 PM
normally?

well spursdaone? :drunk

ambchang
07-06-2005, 04:48 PM
In serious answer, he's either incredibly stupid or one hell of a troll. If the former, fuck the idiot, if the latter, then my hat's off to him.

I don't know man, I try to define trolls as someone who says things that are just wrong, but can be twisted with weird logic, not just some baseless assertion.

TDfan2007
07-06-2005, 08:32 PM
Spursdaone =

http://photos1.blogger.com/img/45/975/640/Donkey.jpg

ManuOwns20
07-06-2005, 08:49 PM
Spurrsdaone is a tool. He constinaly says that he isn't a bandwagon fan, well he might not be a bandwagon fan but he ain't no spurs fan.

Sii
07-06-2005, 08:52 PM
maybe its Rascal. he posted he was in total agreement with spursdaone. no suprise. both are tools that pretend to like the Spurs

exstatic
07-06-2005, 08:53 PM
He's one of the Church of Despair, always afraid to really think good things about the Spurs, calling people homers. My vote would be rascal or someone like him.

ManuOwns20
07-06-2005, 08:58 PM
spursdaone = http://www.qsradio.com/Regular%20Crimp%20Tool.jpg ......... a tool

rascal
07-06-2005, 08:59 PM
Wrong. I have no need to post using another name.

tophy7
07-06-2005, 09:05 PM
Another spursdaone gem, when asked about Duncan hitting clutch shots he said
are you talking about Duncan? At least you have Horry.

Sii
07-06-2005, 09:12 PM

either way your both tools that pretend to like the Spurs
:stfu

smeagol
07-06-2005, 09:15 PM
Man it must suck being you now that the Spurs won thier third ring without making all those fabulous upgrades you were asking for and after you predicted ther were going to lose to the Nuggets and the Suns :lol

ObiwanGinobili
07-06-2005, 09:18 PM
Spursdaone=http://photos1.blogger.com/img/200/1549/320/retard.jpg

TheTruth
07-06-2005, 09:22 PM
If he is a troll, I'm sure he's loving this thread.

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-06-2005, 09:37 PM
spursdaone = one of:

LakerFag
wolves006
mavstalk1000

Guru of Nothing
07-06-2005, 09:46 PM
spursdaone = one of:

LakerFag
wolves006
mavstalk1000

That's a fact Jack!

Spursdaone
07-06-2005, 09:49 PM
I'm a spurs fan and you can't prove that I'm anything else. I hate the lakers. I only root for the spurs. Ginobili is my favorite player on the team.

TOP-CHERRY
07-06-2005, 09:53 PM
I'm a spurs fan and you can't prove that I'm anything else. I hate the lakers. I only root for the spurs. Ginobili is my favorite player on the team.
Then you must've been the only "Spurs fan" rooting for Garnett in the fight between him and Duncan.

:rolleyes

Spursdaone
07-06-2005, 09:58 PM
Tim Duncan is a much friendlier teammate to have than Garnett. Garnett is too hyper for a guy that I would care for. I am a spurs fan not a timberwolves fan. I just believe that you have to be honest about who is more talented.

TOP-CHERRY
07-06-2005, 09:59 PM
^Bull.

ObiwanGinobili
07-06-2005, 10:00 PM

and I won the lotto today.

congratulate me.

leemajors
07-06-2005, 10:07 PM
if garnett is more talented, i am glad to have a less talented 3 time finals mvp.

Spursdaone
07-06-2005, 10:10 PM
There is nothing wrong with being second best as long as you got good teammates to help you out. Ginobili has become a superstar and deserves almost as much credit as Duncan.

Sii
07-06-2005, 10:32 PM
Tim Duncan > Garnett

STFU

midgetonadonkey
07-06-2005, 10:33 PM
There is nothing wrong with being second best as long as you got good teammates to help you out. Ginobili has become a superstar and deserves almost as much credit as Duncan.

Why haven't you shut the fuck up yet?

Jimcs50
07-06-2005, 10:36 PM
He has got to be his brother or cousin or some relative....who else would ever be so enamored with TPark?

:)

midgetonadonkey
07-06-2005, 10:53 PM
Spursdaone is a fucking dildo. He will be eating some serious crow when TD, Manu and Parker throw on their back to back hats next June. I hate prepubecent males. I just hate them.

ManuOwns20
07-06-2005, 10:56 PM

Playoff ppg for the Spurs big 3 in '05:

Tim: 23.6; Manu: 20.8; Tony: 17.2

Playoff ppg for the 'Wolve's big 3 in '04:

KG: 24.3; Spree: 19.8; Cassel: 16.6

So by your thinking process, Spree was a superstar for the T'Wolves in last year's playoffs.

And as for your theory that everybody on the T'Wolves besides KG is unselfish, know this: Cassel averaged more assists per game last playoffs than Tony did in these playoffs. And Spree's assists per game average last playoffs was only .2 behind Manu's this playoffs.

nkdlunch
07-06-2005, 10:59 PM
damn you guys are rough. Leave the poor kid alone. He's probably 11 year old!

Mixability
07-07-2005, 12:13 AM

I hope he's 11, because his age would explain the reasoning behind his dumbass posts.

Sense
07-07-2005, 12:15 AM

I was guessing 12...

Duncanoypi
07-07-2005, 12:17 AM
he make fun of us by posting anti-spurs and anti-duncan statement...but im sure hes a spurs fan who was bored of himself...

tophy7
07-07-2005, 12:19 AM
I was guessing 12...

I'm guessing it's painful for him to respond to your posts and having to look at duncan holding the trophy's on your signature :lol

Steve Perry
07-07-2005, 12:22 AM
Garnett is as good , or better than Tim Duncan.

Garnett knows how to dunk the ball more than once in a game, and he has mad skilz in blocking shots, It's not his fualt he is stuck with a team that does not respond well.

Put Garnett on the Spurs and see how well he does, Better yet, put Tim Duncan with the wolves and see how well he does, see if he gets a ring,

Face it Horry misses his 3 point basketts and the Pistons win another ring, Tim Duncan is good, but he is no Kevin Garnett, the only problem is no one can say so at this website or they will be labled a traitor, Hell I am a Maverick fan but I am not so Blind with Homer Kool Aid that I can't admit Tim Duncan is better than Dirk.

Don't get on someone if they have a different view on sports, get on someone who makes a topic saying they will not post for a year if the spurs win a ring, and then they renigg .

That's the douche bag you all should be mad at....

my 2 cents.

Mixability
07-07-2005, 12:24 AM
I'm guessing it's painful for him to respond to your posts and having to look at duncan holding the trophy's on your signature :lol

He's so lost in denial that he probably imagines KG face on that pic! But then again by his calculations... 1 Olympic medal>3 NBA Championships. What a f-ing joke!

Mixability
07-07-2005, 12:28 AM
Steve Perry,

How about you and Spursdrone get a room. And then both of you can contemplate how both of your teams(Wolves&Heat) overpaid their superstars and have no trophies to show for it. Didn't Shaq guarantee a trophy for the city of Miami?

mavsfan1000
07-07-2005, 12:31 AM
I would give the edge to Duncan but it is close. My top 5 power forwards would be this.
Duncan
Garnett
Stoudemire
Nowitzki
J O' Neal

Duncanoypi
07-07-2005, 12:32 AM
think how quick spursdaone change his username for just 30 seconds...

Sense
07-07-2005, 12:35 AM
Garnett is as good , or better than Tim Duncan.

Garnett knows how to dunk the ball more than once in a game, and he has mad skilz in blocking shots, It's not his fualt he is stuck with a team that does not respond well.

Put Garnett on the Spurs and see how well he does, Better yet, put Tim Duncan with the wolves and see how well he does, see if he gets a ring,

Face it Horry misses his 3 point basketts and the Pistons win another ring, Tim Duncan is good, but he is no Kevin Garnett, the only problem is no one can say so at this website or they will be labled a traitor, Hell I am a Maverick fan but I am not so Blind with Homer Kool Aid that I can't admit Tim Duncan is better than Dirk.

Don't get on someone if they have a different view on sports, get on someone who makes a topic saying they will not post for a year if the spurs win a ring, and then they renigg .

my 2 cents.

It has nothing to do with the teams....

Tim won the championships without the same players from '99... and he did lose alot of em since '03.

Manu got a championship in his rookie year... now he starts.. so you tell me Manu helped him in 03?

Tony was a barely getting the hang of it.. but do you really believe that he would've gotten the championship without Duncan?

Duncan>KG, there shouldn't even be a debate on this... it's as clear as the invisible man...

shhhh.

Mixability
07-07-2005, 12:36 AM
think how quick spursdaone change his username for just 30 seconds...

my thoughts exactly!!!

Mixability
07-07-2005, 12:37 AM
I would give the edge to Duncan but it is close. My top 5 power forwards would be this.
Duncan
Garnett
Stoudemire
Nowitzki
J O' Neal

move KG down two spots and you have my order!

polandprzem
07-07-2005, 02:53 AM
Spurs & Garnett fan in one who is da one?

slayermin
07-07-2005, 03:02 AM
...get on someone who makes a topic saying they will not post for a year if the spurs win a ring, and then they renigg .

my 2 cents.

All I can say is that I was pretty much devastated after game six of the Finals. But the next day was another day and I mustered up enough strength to watch game seven. We won and that is all that matters. Only Spurs Fans understand what this team had to go through to win it this season.

If you don't understand why we're not mad at TPark, it's because your not down for the Spurs.

Mr Hanky
07-07-2005, 03:05 AM
Steve Perry,

How about you and Spursdrone get a room.
we did already you forgot the video cam, remember?

And then both of you can contemplate how both of your teams(Wolves&Heat) overpaid their superstars and have no trophies to show for it. Didn't Shaq guarantee a trophy for the city of Miami?

are you saying Miami had no shot at the 2005 NBA ring?

Funny how cocky Spur fans get after the fact. where was your tree hugging ass when Spurs and sonics was 2-2 ? show me your posts.

tophy7
07-07-2005, 03:10 AM
Mouse shouldn't you be posting on the mavs forums?

mouse
07-07-2005, 03:30 AM
Mouse shouldn't you be posting on the mavs forums?

By that same logic, does that mean you should go back and check your Nsync forum to see if you have PMs from Buddy Holly?

"This is not your playground" smack is not fresh , Just a heads up brah :lmao

tophy7
07-07-2005, 04:52 AM
Nsync is the best you can come up with?

tophy7
07-07-2005, 04:57 AM
"This is not your playground" smack is not fresh , Just a heads up brah :lmao

Is that where you post under your 40 different aliases?

Mixability
07-07-2005, 09:51 AM
we did already you forgot the video cam, remember?

Funny how cocky Spur fans get after the fact. where was your tree hugging ass when Spurs and sonics was 2-2 ? show me your posts.

I never said they didn't have a shot, but he shouldn't guarantee something unless he's sure it's going to happen. So, Shaq's guarantee for a trophy isn't being cocky? He should've known that the Heat aren't his team to carry or did he forget that he has a teammate name Wade?

Hmmm, let me think, where was I after the Spurs and Sonics were 2-2? I was probably up late watching highlights of the game on Sportscenter, pissed off, but still rooting for the Spurs. Am I supposed to abandon them when a series is tied? Who am I, T Park?

pache100
07-07-2005, 10:12 AM

I did not read that. What he said was that Shaq guaranteed Miami a Championship; I heard him say that too. They did not win a Championship. So, I guess...no, they did not have a shot, if you put it that way. Only one team had "a shot", and they won.

midgetonadonkey
07-07-2005, 10:28 AM

Actually only 2 teams had a shot at the ring this year. The Spurs and Pistons. If you don't make the Finals, you don't have a shot.

Mixability
07-07-2005, 03:32 PM
Thanks for the backup midget and pache. Hanky, at least our guy Manu made a promise that he can keep! He's a smart guy to say that he promises to get another ring before he leaves, he has quite a few years left to live up to that promise.

Mixability
07-07-2005, 03:40 PM
Danyo, Hanky=Mouse.

Another name? Thanks for the info! I should've known though. :shootme

Spursdaone
07-07-2005, 06:12 PM
move KG down two spots and you have my order!
You let your bias hate towards Garnett affect how good he is. I am not one that lets that affect what I feel are the best players.

Mixability
07-07-2005, 07:19 PM
You let your bias hate towards Garnett affect how good he is. I am not one that lets that affect what I feel are the best players.

I don't hate the guy, I just don't think he's better than Duncan. And not many people do, since the guy has yet to even be in the presence of a championship trophy.

tophy7
07-07-2005, 08:17 PM
Has Garnett been in those trophy love commercials? 'Cause that might be the only time he touches the larry o'brien trophy

constantstate
07-07-2005, 08:37 PM
I don't hate the guy, I just don't think he's better than Duncan. And not many people do, since the guy has yet to even be in the presence of a championship trophy.
he's looking at stats. on paper, maybe you'd take garnett over duncan cause he gets a few extra points, an extra rebound, and only .5 less blocks etc... but he's not seeing that duncan gets so much attention that it allows manu to drive easier or shoot an open shot. that he gets others involved that way too.

i remember when spree, cassell and kg were called the tpups "big 3"... and people were putting their point production on the screen etc. they were on fire, and i remember thinking it wouldnt last because they all have huge egos. then contract negotiations, etc last year... and its all a mess now. but alot of that falls on kg too.

i cant imagine manu and duncan fighting over the ball... and tony never pouts when pop has pulled him from a game. (so maybe its not fair) spree and cassell are/were alot older too. but teams take on the personality of their star players. i think thats whats happened there since kg's been around.

Spursdaone
07-07-2005, 08:46 PM
he's looking at stats. on paper, maybe you'd take garnett over duncan cause he gets a few extra points, an extra rebound, and only .5 less blocks etc... but he's not seeing that duncan gets so much attention that it allows manu to drive easier or shoot an open shot. that he gets others involved that way too.

i remember when spree, cassell and kg were called the tpups "big 3"... and people were putting their point production on the screen etc. they were on fire, and i remember thinking it wouldnt last because they all have huge egos. then contract negotiations, etc last year... and its all a mess now. but alot of that falls on kg too.

i cant imagine manu and duncan fighting over the ball... and tony never pouts when pop has pulled him from a game. (so maybe its not fair) spree and cassell are/were alot older too. but teams take on the personality of their star players. i think thats whats happened there since kg's been around.
Sprewell and Cassell were always fucking assholes before Minnesota so there goes your idea of taking the personality of Garnett. That's why they were so available by Milwaukee and New York is because of that reason. Garnett has always lived and died by how well that team played. His personality is the opposite of those 2 players. He tries hard while they complain and talk like they are so great. Manu always seemed like a nice guy so with Garnett there he would still act that way. What can Garnett do? Yell at them for being that way?

midgetonadonkey
07-07-2005, 08:49 PM
Damn Spursdaone, doesn't your jaw hurt from the week long blowjob you have been giving Garnett??

But seriously, he isn't better than Duncan.

constantstate
07-07-2005, 08:51 PM
Sprewell and Cassell were always fucking assholes before Minnesota so there goes your idea of taking the personality of Garnett. That's why they were so available by Milwaukee and New York is because of that reason. Garnett has always lived and died by how well that team played. His personality is the opposite of those 2 players. He tries hard while they complain and talk like they are so great. Manu always seemed like a nice guy so with Garnett there he would still act that way. What can Garnett do? Yell at them for being that way?
garnett has been a me-first player for the better part of his career. he almost broke the tpups with that huge contract, and he's always been more about hype than substance.

yeah cassell and spree have always been idiots. (true) but why do you think they were so attracted to that team in the first place? (and the other way around too) then you fire the only good thing going for you. i dont think flip was the problem there... but hearing that he wants mega-bucks and total control of the next franchise he coaches... that should tell you something. (the attitude might be contageous)

Spursdaone
07-07-2005, 08:57 PM
Garnett figured he could inspire them which he did in the first year of being in Minnesota. It wore off after a year and Cassell and Sprewell went back to being idiots. Garnett does alot of little things similar to Ben Wallace while at the same time being a scoring threat. If only he had a good center to go with him. He dominates all the rebounds for that team. I don't care how talented a player is but if that team has cancers who are me first that team won't succeed. Garnett was worth that money just like Duncan or Shaq.

constantstate
07-07-2005, 09:07 PM
Garnett figured he could inspire them which he did in the first year of being in Minnesota. It wore off after a year and Cassell and Sprewell went back to being idiots.
inspire? a guy who punches teammates? oh they were drawn together, it was fate. he wanted them there. he courted them... the team did too. at first it seemed like a good idea. but idiots attract idiots in situations like that... cause the team wanted to "shake things up" (good job)

i dont really think much about garnett. he's an idiot. i think i heard (maybe other people can say for sure) that one time he said something about duncan's mother (on mother's day?) and everyone knew the story about duncan finishing school for her etc in her memory... thats not a guy who anyone can look up to. let alone cassell and spree. nor wally... nor anyone else with talent or a brain.

Spursdaone
07-07-2005, 09:11 PM
How hard Garnett works on the court. I didn't say anything about him personally but he plays every practice like it his last. You can see the intensity he brings during the game. Cassell sees how hard he works and realizes he better do the same. Same with Sprewell. It eventually wore off like I said.

midgetonadonkey
07-07-2005, 09:14 PM
I think Mark Madsen does plays just as hard and as intense as KG, does that make him better than Duncan?

E20
07-07-2005, 09:16 PM
Shit, if Brian Cardenl played on a highschool team the game would be over in the 2nd quarter and he'd still dive for loose balls and hustle his ass, Cardinal > Duncan > Garnett.

constantstate
07-07-2005, 09:20 PM
How hard Garnett works on the court. I didn't say anything about him personally but he plays every practice like it his last. You can see the intensity he brings during the game.
yeah well i was saying his personality tends to rub off on the team.

bottom line for me is... where the argument begins and ends... has he ever made anyone around him better? (no) maybe its the position he played when he first started... but he's had a second allstar and stopped his growth, and everyone he seems to attract turns on him. (probably for that same reason)

to me its the attitude he takes. i dont care if you want to pretend to be a thug or a "gangsta" buy all the guns you want... im in favor of that. but while he's at it... he could give them all that cash back and make his money a different way. otherwise... if he's the superstar he says he is... he should take magic's advice and quit bitching and make his team better.

Spursdaone
07-07-2005, 09:21 PM
Garnett is the leader of that team which is a difference. Duncan doesn't play with that high of intensity. It doesn't mean he isn't great but means that he doesn't inspire his players as much. Pop is the one that inspires them. He is in a perfect situation with Pop choosing the right teammates. Flip is a sorry coach and isn't the leader of that team. He sucks. Flip should never be an nba coach again in my opinion. His personality doesn't fit.

midgetonadonkey
07-07-2005, 09:42 PM
Garnett is the leader of that team which is a difference. Duncan doesn't play with that high of intensity. It doesn't mean he isn't great but means that he doesn't inspire his players as much. Pop is the one that inspires them. He is in a perfect situation with Pop choosing the right teammates. Flip is a sorry coach and isn't the leader of that team. He sucks. Flip should never be an nba coach again in my opinion. His personality doesn't fit.

Great players are great leaders. Duncan leads by example. He doesn't need to run his mouth of to his team or hit teammates to be a leader. He just plays his game and other around him desire to be a great as him and elevate their game. Just because somebody doesn't show emotional intensity doesn't mean their game isn't intense.

SequSpur
07-07-2005, 10:11 PM
I don't know who he is but he ave. 45 posts a day.

That's more than Jimbo.

dn0
07-07-2005, 10:26 PM
spursdaone the infinite excuse wolves troll, lakergod at least made predictions..

Timoha
07-07-2005, 10:30 PM

Actually, players want to win for and because of Duncan because they respect him. I can't say the same about Garnett at all.

herbivore female
07-08-2005, 04:04 AM
i am he and he is i im fat with a tilted hat

herbivore female
07-08-2005, 04:39 AM
if you werent such a small tymer id dignify that with a response $4 gig

ambchang
07-08-2005, 06:39 AM

I just went into my bosses office, for a performance review, and started off the meeting by yelling and beating my chest. He said, "Your performance last year .... team you led finished 9 out of 15 in profitability in our department, and failed to make a profit, but you showed emotion. Great work! Promotions and raises for everyone!"

Spursdaone
07-08-2005, 01:39 PM
I just went into my bosses office, for a performance review, and started off the meeting by yelling and beating my chest. He said, "Your performance last year .... team you led finished 9 out of 15 in profitability in our department, and failed to make a profit, but you showed emotion. Great work! Promotions and raises for everyone!"
You can't compare sports with the office. Showing emotion in sports gives your team a lift and the fans if you are at home. Garnett has inspired Cassell more than anyone else has. That is why Cassell had a career year. The other answer is Garnett made Cassell better. Garnett is the best in the game no matter you like it or not.

atlfan25
07-08-2005, 02:12 PM
You can't compare sports with the office. Showing emotion in sports gives your team a lift and the fans if you are at home. Garnett has inspired Cassell more than anyone else has. That is why Cassell had a career year. The other answer is Garnett made Cassell better. Garnett is the best in the game no matter you like it or not.
casell a career year? son you better look at his career then. he had better seasons before he came to minny.

Spursdaone
07-08-2005, 06:34 PM
casell a career year? son you better look at his career then. he had better seasons before he came to minny.
Cassell did have a career year in it showed by him getting to the allstar. He didn't have a better year in his long career. This proves that Garnett made Cassell better. :lol

atlfan25
07-09-2005, 04:43 AM
Cassell did have a career year in it showed by him getting to the allstar. He didn't have a better year in his long career. This proves that Garnett made Cassell better. :lol
like i said, you better go look at his career.

polandprzem
07-09-2005, 09:07 AM
good to be a fan of the champions

Spursdaone
07-09-2005, 10:33 AM
The spurs play unselfishly, they play great defense, Ginobili is fun to watch, and etc. That is what I like about the spurs.

polandprzem
07-09-2005, 04:13 PM
A now I understand.
U R not true spurs fan. Just a band......

Spursdaone
07-09-2005, 04:15 PM
I watched them since the David Robinson days and he was overrated to. Olajuwon owned him.

polandprzem
07-09-2005, 04:19 PM
hahahahahhahaha

Tell me more jokes.

Spursdaone
07-09-2005, 04:27 PM
I think it is funnier when people get all bent out of shape rather than find me humerous.

polandprzem
07-09-2005, 04:29 PM
Let it be your way

Sense
07-09-2005, 04:30 PM
The guy's fake.

Spursdaone
07-09-2005, 04:32 PM
The spurs are overrated. A half court team can beat them. Detroit just couldn't score enough but they had the right idea to force San Antonio into a half court game.

Spursdaone
07-09-2005, 04:34 PM
The guy's fake.
No I'm not. I just am not afraid to speak out against spurs fans that think that Duncan is the best and the spurs are unbeatable kind of fans.

Sense
07-09-2005, 04:36 PM
I'm a Spurs Fan for a reason..

that's because I'm smart.

Can't say you are a Spurs fan, because you are definately not smart.

Spursdaone
07-09-2005, 04:38 PM
The only smart spurs fan on this forum is T Park. He knew when to jump off the bandwagon.

Sense
07-09-2005, 04:40 PM
The only smart spurs fan on this forum is T Park. He knew when to jump off the bandwagon.
:nope

polandprzem
07-09-2005, 04:52 PM
spursdaone is probably in more boards and pissing off more fans, he likes it.

He doesn't even know what NBA is

Dre_7
07-09-2005, 06:20 PM
:lmao @ Spursdaone and everyone who is takin the bait. Dude is obviously not a Spurs fan and is only here to stir things up. And people are takin the bait. :lol Hillarious!

Sense
07-09-2005, 06:21 PM
:lmao @ Spursdaone and everyone who is takin the bait. Dude is obviously not a Spurs fan and is only here to stir things up. And people are takin the bait. :lol Hillarious!

Hilarious*

Dre_7
07-09-2005, 06:25 PM
Hilarious*

Thanks! :)

mookie2001
07-09-2005, 07:43 PM
spursdaone is fucking dumbass
he makes steven a smith look like aggiehoopsfan

Spursdaone
07-09-2005, 10:35 PM
I can tell that you are in denial when I am right on things and ignore it and go down to name calling. That shows I'm right. Robinson is a center that plays like a power forward or even a small forward. He doesn't attack the rim and settles for long shots. Duncan is more of a center than Robinson but they both are long which made them so good defensively.

mookie2001
07-09-2005, 10:46 PM
^drob couldnt handle the ball on the permimeter, how did he play like a sf?
and a lot of "long" people suck at D

Spursdaone
07-09-2005, 10:50 PM
Shooting alot of jump shots is an example of a SF or PF. You are supposed to be in the paint on offense to be a center. Robinson didn't like contact so he settled for Jump Shots. Duncan acts like though. He is quick enough to guard most power forwards but he is a center.