PDA

View Full Version : Pacers: That's the second best team in the East?

ElNono
03-15-2013, 08:35 PM
tbh, I really haven't seen many games from them, but are you kidding me? :lol

Was that a fluke game or did teams in the East just decided not to bother seeing they have no shot against Miami?

I mean, 1-7 in the West play better than that.

DMC
03-15-2013, 08:37 PM
CotY tbh

Mal
03-15-2013, 08:38 PM
:lmao Pacers
:lmao Kobe

ElNono
03-15-2013, 08:39 PM
37% shooting for the game... missing layups left and right... David West choking miserably.... is this really the norm?

Venti Quattro
03-15-2013, 08:40 PM
I thought New York were still the 2nd seed!

HarlemHeat37
:lol Nono wrong about the Lakers..

DMC
37% shooting for the game... missing layups left and right... David West choking miserably.... is this really the norm?

Look at the teams the Lakers have beaten in the past couple of weeks. Every one of them played at a tanking level. It's uncanny, but it is what it is.

Cry Havoc
03-15-2013, 08:41 PM
That's that team that can't win anything because Kobe has to do all the heavy lifting and every other player sucks.

Man, if only Kobe's teammates were a little better. Luckily, Kobe is so good that even when he's off the court he can still produce a gritty Lakers victory after going 0-4 from the field.

Trust in Kobe.

ElNono
:lol Nono wrong about the Lakers..

:lol Pacers fucking trolling me

14 games to go...

freetiago
East is all defense no offense
Now the best Defensive teams are in the West to
East is just a joke

unforeseen
03-15-2013, 08:43 PM
FTA:
Pacers - 9
Lakers - 30

DMC
03-15-2013, 08:44 PM
FTA:
Pacers - 9
Lakers - 30

If you don't go through your center, he won't get to the line. If you can only stop theirs by fouling, the FTA against you will stack up. It seems to be the defensive scheme in the East these days.

HarlemHeat37
Indiana had control of the game until Kobe went out, tbh..

Lakers are a very good team without Kobe..the Howard/Nash p&r is very difficult to contain, especially when Blake/Jamison/Metta are making outside shots..

Fortunately, Kobe will return soon..

Venti Quattro
FTA:
Pacers - 9
Lakers - 30

Yup, Stern rigged that shit. He also instructed to adjust the rims so that David West would miss point-blank shots.

Ace
03-15-2013, 08:45 PM
Pacers suck and are severely overrated by Miami haters desperately searching for a glimmer of hope. Lakers also had fluke games out of Jamison and Blake, tbh. Either way it's s good much needed win by LA.

whitemamba
03-15-2013, 08:46 PM
Yup, Stern rigged that shit. He also instructed to adjust the rims so that David West would miss point-blank shots.

:lol

ElNono
It wasn't the Lakers offense though... the Pacers couldn't hit the side of a barn...

whitemamba
It wasn't the Lakers offense though... the Pacers couldn't hit the side of a barn...

playoffs?

ElNono
03-15-2013, 08:47 PM
playoffs?

what about them?

HarlemHeat37
Pacers missed a ton of open shots and their best player was neutralized by MWP(and their other best player couldn't make anything), but LA's offense was automatic during the last few minutes of the game, tbh..

Venti Quattro
Pacers suck and are severely overrated by Miami haters desperately searching for a glimmer of hope. Lakers also had fluke games out of Jamison and Blake, tbh. Either way it's s good much needed win by LA.

:lmao :lmao The Pacers will give Miami fits in the playoffs :lmao :lmao

whitemamba
what about them?

ur not excited?

ElNono
03-15-2013, 08:48 PM
ur not excited?

still a long way to go

unforeseen

I would not put it past Stern to do that shit. :rollin

whitemamba
still a long way to go

but u can feel it.. its right there :downspin:

thunderup
03-15-2013, 08:49 PM
I've been saying all year that the Heat have a free ride to the Finals. It's shameful to know nobody in their own pathetic conference will challenge them.

ElNono
03-15-2013, 08:49 PM
but u can feel it.. its right there :downspin:

we definitely clinched last night... how bout your team?

crc21209
03-15-2013, 08:50 PM
Embarrasing is all I can say. Indiana should be embarrased...

DMC

They clinched too, but in a different area.

thunderup
I also previously put Indiana on the same tier as Denver. That was a mistake. They belong on the same tier as the Lakers and Rockets.

ElNono
03-15-2013, 08:52 PM
I also previously put Indiana on the same tier as Denver. That was a mistake. They belong on the same tier as the Lakers and Rockets.

Rockets are fluky as fuck, but they can make shots... these guys look handicapped... how did Paul George make the All Star?

midnightpulp
03-15-2013, 08:54 PM
I'm sure Lakers fans will jizz themselves blind after this win, and the usual posters who overrate the Lakers will once again claim they've "figured it out" and are an emerging threat, but anyone who has been watching basketball for more than 5 years should know that teams often play way over their heads the next few games after losing a key player. The Spurs looked even better the next 3 games after Parker went down. Atlanta, after losing two of their best players, beat the Lakers with what was essentially a D-League team. Boston had the big streak after losing Rondo. Going back even further, Dallas gave the Spurs all they could handle in the '03 WCF after losing Dirk in game 3. Etc, etc.

I call it the "Step up phenomenon."

Also, the Lakers matchup pretty decently with the Pacers. Half court oriented, grit-and-grind teams don't give the Lakers the kind of trouble as slashing, fast breaking teams filled with athletes.

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2013, 08:56 PM
I'm sure Lakers fans will jizz themselves blind after this win, and the usual posters who overrate the Lakers will once again claim they've "figured it out" and are an emerging threat, but anyone who has been watching basketball for more than 5 years should know that teams often play way over their heads the next few games after losing a key player. The Spurs looked even better the next 3 games after Parker went down. Atlanta, after losing two of their best players, beat the Lakers with what was essentially a D-League team. Boston had the big streak after losing Rondo. Going back even further, Dallas gave the Spurs all they could handle in the '03 WCF after losing Dirk in game 3. Etc, etc.

Also, the Lakers matchup pretty decently with the Pacers. Half court oriented, grit-and-grind teams don't give the Lakers the kind of trouble as slashing, fast breaking teams filled with athletes.

mid we won -- so looks like your shitty diarrhea stay plugged in your rectum tonight.... :lol

whitemamba
03-15-2013, 08:57 PM

i just wonder if we are ever going to be healthy tbh, not sure if im optimistic about falling in love with the 3 so much

midnightpulp
03-15-2013, 08:57 PM
mid we won -- so looks like your shitty diarrhea stay plugged in your rectum tonight.... :lol

Without Kobe :lol

ElNono
03-15-2013, 08:58 PM
i just wonder if we are ever going to be healthy tbh, not sure if im optimistic about falling in love with the 3 so much

likewise

Latarian Milton
03-15-2013, 09:01 PM
heat are outstanding in the east but it's really hard to figure out which is the next best. for the early half of the season i would've picked knicks w/o any hesitation but at this point of time, with knicks having already turned shit, it's difficult to name another team that's unarguably better than the other 13 teams in this conference tbh. bulls might be the #2 with rose back though

KaiRMD1
03-15-2013, 09:01 PM
I must ask, saying a team is the second best in the east, is that really anything to write home about? It's the east

whitemamba
03-15-2013, 09:02 PM

:lol figuring it out

arent the lakers one of the hottest teams since the all star break? since the all star break they have been playing better and the record shows

HarlemHeat37
03-15-2013, 09:02 PM
As a Heat supporter, if I had to rank the teams in order of preferred playoff opponent, I'd go:

1. Atlanta
2. Brooklyn
3. Houston
4. Golden State
5. OKC
6. LA Lakers
7. LA Clippers
8. Milwaukee
9. Denver
10. Indiana with Granger
11. Boston
12. Chicago with Rose
13. New York
14. San Antonio
15. Memphis

midnightpulp
03-15-2013, 09:07 PM
:lol figuring it out

arent the lakers one of the hottest teams since the all star break? since the all star break they have been playing better and the record shows

Yeah, all those down-to-the-wire single digit wins against the likes of Detroit, Toronto, Phoenix, New Orleans are really impressive.

Then when they play the contenders, they get smoked by an average of about 15 points per game.

Figured it out, indeed.

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2013, 09:13 PM
Yeah, all those down-to-the-wire single digit wins against the likes of Detroit, Toronto, Phoenix, New Orleans are really impressive.

Then when they play the contenders, they get smoked by an average of about 15 points per game.

Figured it out, indeed.

midget - this was our official blessing in disguise game...now we know we can win without Kobe....this is gonna go a long long way at establishing our identity going forward...Now Dwight knows he can lead and our shooters know what they have to do....Artest is a love em hate em kind of guy but Dr. Bull rolled with him and I have a feeling Ron Ron is going to pay off for us one more time....

Blessing In Disguise.....now it's time to take it to that next level we did all this without Kobe or Gasol :toast

whitemamba
03-15-2013, 09:14 PM

Figured it out, indeed.

ur :downspin:what im saying. i said since the all star break, they have been playing better.. enlighten me who are the contenders they have faced up against...i beleive OKC was the only team, if u consider them contenders or not thats your opinion. a win is a win whether its be 1 or 50 the record doesnt show how many point you won by

Venti Quattro
03-15-2013, 09:17 PM
a win is a win whether its be 1 or 50 the record doesnt show how many point you won by

Lol yup. Right now beggars can't be choosers. It's only one win whether the Lakers squeeze by or squeeze the opponents down. They've piled enough fluke or wins to make it back to the playoff race, so I'm not complaining! Keep those fluke and weak wins coming!

midnightpulp
midget - this was our official blessing in disguise game...now we know we can win without Kobe....this is gonna go a long long way at establishing our identity going forward...Now Dwight knows he can lead and our shooters know what they have to do....Artest is a love em hate em kind of guy but Dr. Bull rolled with him and I have a feeling Ron Ron is going to pay off for us one more time....

Blessing In Disguise.....now it's time to take it to that next level we did all this without Kobe or Gasol :toast

Did what?

You beat an offensively challenged overrated East team.

Spurs beat the Thunder without their best player, and you don't see me jizzing about it.

And :lol at Gasol now being the savior when you couldn't wait for him to be traded. You guys are what you are: First round fodder.

HI-FI
Hopefully Kobe's ankle is alright so that he can make it back in time to shoot the lakers out of the playoffs. #warrior

thunderup
03-15-2013, 09:19 PM
As a Heat supporter, if I had to rank the teams in order of preferred playoff opponent, I'd go:

1. Atlanta
2. Brooklyn
3. Houston
4. Golden State
5. OKC
6. LA Lakers
7. LA Clippers
8. Milwaukee
9. Denver
10. Indiana with Granger
11. Boston
12. Chicago with Rose
13. New York
14. San Antonio
15. Memphis

:lol as a Heat "supporter"
:lol bandwagoning faggot

whitemamba
03-15-2013, 09:19 PM
Did what?

You beat an offensively challenged overrated East team.

Spurs beat the Thunder without their best player, and you don't see me jizzing about it.

And :lol at Gasol now being the savior when you couldn't wait for him to be traded. You guys are what you are: First round fodder.

u confident in your opinion?

whitemamba
03-15-2013, 09:20 PM
:lol as a Heat "supporter"
:lol bandwagoning faggot

sup CN

whitemamba
03-15-2013, 09:22 PM
everyone talking about how shitty the pacers are.. no one talks about their defense and how the lakers tore it apart. smh at the bias here

thunderup
03-15-2013, 09:25 PM
sup CN
sup

everyone talking about how shitty the pacers are.. no one talks about their defense and how the lakers tore it apart. smh at the bias here

The Pacers have an inflated defensive rating playing against leastern conference teams. Congrats to your Lakers anyhow partner.

midnightpulp
03-15-2013, 09:25 PM
ur :downspin:what im saying. i said since the all star break, they have been playing better.. enlighten me who are the contenders they have faced up against...i beleive OKC was the only team, if u consider them contenders or not thats your opinion. a win is a win whether its be 1 or 50 the record doesnt show how many point you won by

Miami, OKC, Clippers, and Denver (4 of the best 6 teams in the league) are the contenders they've faced, and they lost every game by double digits.

Sure a "win is a win," but I wouldn't be too encouraged that terrible teams are constantly taking the Lakers down to the wire. A team priming itself for a run shouldn't be needing OT to beat the Raptors at home or fall behind 25 to the tanking Pelicans. Compare the way the Lakers are playing with Miami, OKC, Denver, Memphis, and even the Spurs.

Invoke a "win is a win" all you like, but year after year, point differential has been a pretty accurate predictor of playoff success, and during the Lakers "hot streak," their point differential has been .75.

Latarian Milton
03-15-2013, 09:32 PM
mid has some insightful takes imho and even a long-time basketball fan like myself couldn't think to such extents tbh

the point i wanna add is that, although kobe didnt score even a single point tonight, he still made his contribution by messing up the defensive strategy of the opposing team. teams will always make defensive plans oriented around how to deal with kobe, and the pacers were apparently unprepared when the lakers switched to a sheer different style imho. kobe was the decoy tonight and he got his job well done imho. however, when the lakers plot gets fully exposed in light and other teams start to make adjustments accordingly, the lakers will struggle again tbh

LkrFan
03-15-2013, 09:39 PM
FTA:
Pacers - 9
Lakers - 30
While you're complaining about refs helping us win, please explain how their all star center goes 3-12 FGAs - at home no less. :lol

LkrFan
03-15-2013, 09:43 PM
Box score pimping: their 2 all stars combined for 9-35 FGAs - at home no less. :lol

Can we now put the D back in _antoni? :downspin:

whitemamba
03-15-2013, 09:45 PM
Miami, OKC, Clippers, and Denver (4 of the best 6 teams in the league) are the contenders they've faced, and they lost every game by double digits.

Sure a "win is a win," but I wouldn't be too encouraged that terrible teams are constantly taking the Lakers down to the wire. A team priming itself for a run shouldn't be needing OT to beat the Raptors at home or fall behind 25 to the tanking Pelicans. Compare the way the Lakers are playing with Miami, OKC, Denver, Memphis, and even the Spurs.

Invoke a "win is a win" all you like, but year after year, point differential has been a pretty accurate predictor of playoff success, and during the Lakers "hot streak," their point differential has been .75.

Again I said since the all streak break, and if I can remember correctly the only team that that we played that's a supposed contender is OKC, Denver is a great ball club no question but not considered contenders I don't think. And I didn't have a "jizz storm" after this win, although our best player was out.pacers had only lost 7 times on their home court and are a prideful defensive minded team, so it's a good win regardless. Ur last straying of the point the lakers have played like 6 or 7 games as a full roster, it takes some time to build that chemistry, and u have to go gut out some wins, these are NBA players any team can beat any team on any given night. I do think the lakers are "figuring it out"

Venti Quattro

He already wants the D.

whitemamba
sup

The Pacers have an inflated defensive rating playing against leastern conference teams. Congrats to your Lakers anyhow partner.

Good win imho

racm
03-15-2013, 09:50 PM

The Pacers have athletic players in George and Stephenson but they somehow don't know how to run a fastbreak.

Also, :lmao at paying George Hill 8m to lead a mediocre offense

Thread
03-15-2013, 09:51 PM
^And Hibbert is a lost soul.

racm
03-15-2013, 09:56 PM
Box score pimping: their 2 all stars combined for 9-35 FGAs - at home no less. :lol

Can't be hard to do when he's got a 3 time DPOY. Your defense is still ranked 18th, tbh.

racm
03-15-2013, 09:56 PM
^And Hibbert is a lost soul.

Dollar for dollar I'd rather have Splitter than Hibbert.

LkrFan
03-15-2013, 09:57 PM
Without Kobe :lol
A couple of takeaways from this game:

1) Howard can lead the Lakers if he gets the touches. 20/12/4/4 vs. an all star center.
2) Howard's defense is picking up. Ditto for MWP. They basically shut down their all star counterparts.
3) Kobe needed to see that his teammates are pretty good. They beat a top 4 EC team, basically without him. This will build their confidence.
4) Glad Kobe took himself out and hopefully he didn't cause any further damage to his ankle. With games against the Queens, Suns, and Wizards, the Lakers should hold him out until the GS game on 25 Mar 2013. That would be like 10 straight days of him rehabbing his ankle.

Little known fact that most non-Laker fans don't know: Steve Blake and Jamison have great chemistry. Our playoff bench will basically be Earl Clark, Jamison, Meeks, and Blake (LA Times reported Pau will start again since Clark has begun to struggle).

racm
03-15-2013, 09:59 PM
LkrFan: I always thought the problem with the Lakers was that everyone wanted touches.

Now with 11-33 gone, Howard can dominate through the pick and roll/put backs/occasional post ups.

whitemamba
03-15-2013, 10:04 PM

1) Howard can lead the Lakers if he gets the touches. 20/12/4/4 vs. an all star center.
2) Howard's defense is picking up. Ditto for MWP. They basically shut down their all star counterparts.
3) Kobe needed to see that his teammates are pretty good. They beat a top 4 EC team, basically without him. This will build their confidence.
4) Glad Kobe took himself out and hopefully he didn't cause any further damage to his ankle. With games against the Queens, Suns, and Wizards, the Lakers should hold him out until the GS game on 25 Mar 2013. That would be like 10 straight days of him rehabbing his ankle.

Little known fact that most non-Laker fans don't know: Steve Blake and Jamison have great chemistry. Our playoff bench will basically be Earl Clark, Jamison, Meeks, and Blake (LA Times reported Pau will start again since Clark has begun to struggle).

Good take tbh.

LkrFan
03-15-2013, 10:06 PM
LkrFan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18824): I always thought the problem with the Lakers was that everyone wanted touches.

Now with 11-33 gone, Howard can dominate through the pick and roll/put backs/occasional post ups.
Disagree - to an extent. Kobe is still a threat to drop 40+. He still commands double/triple teams. That opens up the floor for others to get easier looks. Sure, Kobe being out should garner more looks for Howard, but theoretically it shouldn't be easier looks given how much attention Kobe attracts.

All that said, we should still be an inside first team. But Howard's inside game is inconsistent to do that everytime though. It is a pleasant surprise to see Kobe looking for him more often. Gotta have balance though because sometimes Kobe gets into passing mode too much - then when we need him to make buckets sometimes his shot is way off.

Regardless, solid win I'll take it. Bring on the Queens.

LkrFan
03-15-2013, 10:09 PM
Good take tbh.
:toast

Thread
03-15-2013, 10:10 PM
Dollar for dollar I'd rather have Splitter than Hibbert.

Absolutely.

racm
03-15-2013, 10:14 PM
Disagree - to an extent. Kobe is still a threat to drop 40+. He still commands double/triple teams. That opens up the floor for others to get easier looks. Sure, Kobe being out should garner more looks for Howard, but theoretically it shouldn't be easier looks given how much attention Kobe attracts.

All that said, we should still be an inside first team. But Howard's inside game is inconsistent to do that everytime though. It is a pleasant surprise to see Kobe looking for him more often. Gotta have balance though because sometimes Kobe gets into passing mode too much - then when we need him to make buckets sometimes his shot is way off.

Regardless, solid win I'll take it. Bring on the Queens.

Set up Kobe as the perimeter threat and closer like a prime Manu with more touches while Dwight gets the ball inside and on the P&R like a prime Duncan.

Of course, your coach is Mike D'Antoni.

midnightpulp
03-15-2013, 10:19 PM

Yeah, Howard was dominant, shooting 7-17 with 4 turnovers and 5 fouls.

Thread
03-15-2013, 10:19 PM
Yeah, Howard was dominant, shooting 7-17 with 4 turnovers and 5 fouls.

Midst.

ElNono
03-15-2013, 10:40 PM

Good take tbh.

It was actually a terrible analysis... especially the defensive part. Indiana must've missed 20 uncontested layups... that's not defense, that's getting lucky. It happens over 82 games, but it doesn't over a 7 game series.

midnightpulp
03-15-2013, 10:42 PM
Our playoff bench will basically be Earl Clark, Jamison, Meeks, and Blake

Condolences.

Thread
03-15-2013, 10:45 PM
Condolences.

Midst, you don't come and visit your old dad's room anymore. Remember, you'd come and I'd throw your ass right back out.

"C'mon, Cubby, what'd I do?"

"You know damn good and well what you did."

"Okay, I'm sorry. Can we talk basketball now?"

And we'd talk for awhile then you'd go back out onto the floor and bust my chops and I'd have to bar you all over again. Grand times, Midst. Can't believe it's been over 9 months.

racm
03-15-2013, 10:46 PM
It was actually a terrible analysis... especially the defensive part. Indiana must've missed 20 uncontested layups... that's not defense, that's getting lucky. It happens over 82 games, but it doesn't over a 7 game series.

The Pacers are bottom 10 in team field goal percentage, tbh.

sook
03-15-2013, 10:48 PM
they can beat Miami is all. Thats the reason, if anyone can take the heat out it is them.

ElNono
03-15-2013, 10:49 PM
The Pacers are bottom 10 in team field goal percentage, tbh.

That's what I was asking when I started this thread, if that was the norm. They looked mentally challenged out there. They're not a chucking team for the most part, but they missed bunnies right at the rim.

whitemamba
03-15-2013, 10:49 PM

when a giant nig like dwight is coming at u miss the shot cause ur scared of the block, stat sheet doesnt recognize that

Clipper Nation
03-15-2013, 10:50 PM
they can beat Miami is all. Thats the reason, if anyone can take the heat out it is them.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :rollin :lmao :lmao

Venti Quattro
03-15-2013, 10:51 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

ElNono
03-15-2013, 10:52 PM
when a giant nig like dwight is coming at u miss the shot cause ur scared of the block, stat sheet doesnt recognize that

I watched the game. Dwight was sitting with 3/4 fouls. That's not what happened.

Jamison going prime Ray Allen is fluke as shit too. Again, not taking anything away from the win, since it was fair and square, but I'm thinking you shouldn't take that as the new normal. Almost every team shoots over 40% every night, regardless of the defense.

racm
03-15-2013, 10:55 PM
ElNono: Indiana wouldn't know what a layup is.

Brunodf
03-15-2013, 10:56 PM
I've been saying all year that the Heat have a free ride to the Finals. It's shameful to know nobody in their own pathetic conference will challenge them.
This

whitemamba
03-15-2013, 10:56 PM
I watched the game. Dwight was sitting with 3/4 fouls. That's not what happened.

Jamison going prime Ray Allen is fluke as shit too. Again, not taking anything away from the win, since it was fair and square, but I'm thinking you shouldn't take that as the new normal. Almost every team shoots over 40% every night, regardless of the defense.

that was the first half, he played most of the second, he altered so many shots in the paint it wasnt even funny...but agreed on jamison i dont expect him to play like that everynight ill take twice a week thought tbh.. and they are nba players after all they cant be that bad u know what i mean

KaiRMD1
03-15-2013, 11:09 PM
Does this mean Kobe is gonna be amnestied?

whitemamba
03-15-2013, 11:11 PM
Does this mean Kobe is gonna be amnestied?

you should be banned for that erroneous statement

LkrFan
03-15-2013, 11:23 PM
BNSF maaaaadd again. :lol

ElNono
03-16-2013, 12:30 AM
that was the first half, he played most of the second, he altered so many shots in the paint it wasnt even funny...but agreed on jamison i dont expect him to play like that everynight ill take twice a week thought tbh.. and they are nba players after all they cant be that bad u know what i mean

sure they can... I mean, remember your team two months ago? :lol

ElNono
03-16-2013, 12:30 AM
BNSF maaaaadd again. :lol

:lol calling a spade a spade, tbh

It's like saying Pop now is a funny guy... tbh, makes no sense

whitemamba
03-16-2013, 12:37 AM
sure they can... I mean, remember your team two months ago? :lol

you wrong bout the lakers tbh..

ElNono
03-16-2013, 12:48 AM

to be seen... being right till early-March was priceless though :lol

whitemamba
03-16-2013, 12:49 AM
to be seen... being right till early-March was priceless though :lol

.500 jinx thread wasnt on purpose?

KaiRMD1
03-16-2013, 12:53 AM

no he's not, they fuckin' sucked. At least now, they still suck but they are in the playoffs.

ElNono
03-16-2013, 12:53 AM
.500 jinx thread wasnt on purpose?

what do you mean? It was certainly made to reflect the fact the Lakeshow was 2 games under .500 back then... you know, early December... it was obviously pretty surprising it actually applied for as long as it did..

After all, this was the team that was on lock to the WCF to face OKC...

HarlemHeat37
03-17-2013, 03:06 PM
The East is inferior to the West, but it looks worse due to Miami's dominance, tbh..

It reminds me of the Lakers in 2009 and 2010, where teams like Phoenix and Denver made it to the WCFs..

The West was a weaker conference, but the Lakers were the best team in the NBA, and that wouldn't have changed if they were in the stronger conference, tbh..

romsey31
03-17-2013, 03:17 PM
So is this how this board usually reacts after a lost? Lol wow. It's ONE game. The lakers had to have it. Kudos to them. Moving on...

Latarian Milton
03-17-2013, 08:40 PM
pacers are probably the 2nd best in defense but i'd still pick knicks and brooklyn over then in terms of overall quality at this moment tbh. just because they match up well against us and often cause us troubles it doesn't mean they're indeed that good tbh