PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: McHale is going to run Harden into the ground

djohn2oo8
03-15-2013, 09:28 PM
He's been consistently playing Harden about 43 minutes a game recently, even though he put up 37/7/8 on a bum foot and knee tonight. Internally the organization isn't happy with him.

Thread
03-15-2013, 09:29 PM
Shut the fuck up. You won.

djohn2oo8
03-15-2013, 09:30 PM

They were down 18 asshole :lol

Venti Quattro
03-15-2013, 09:31 PM
Isn't happy with Harden or McHale?

djohn2oo8
03-15-2013, 09:31 PM
Isn't happy with Harden or McHale?

McHale.

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2013, 09:32 PM

Katie Girl's Husband

jeebus
03-15-2013, 09:32 PM
Harden will blow an ACL or something. Thibs did the same thing with Rose by overplaying that stupid dumbass and look what happened.

Thread
03-15-2013, 09:36 PM
They were down 18 asshole :lol

It was a bullshit and you know it.

Jesus Christ, act like somebody.

Thread
03-15-2013, 09:37 PM
Harden will blow an ACL or something.

I'd be so fucking happy. I'd climb on Sooky & dj and ride their naked asses to exhaustion.

HI-FI
03-15-2013, 09:37 PM
Hey djohn, some nigga posted a clip of this chick remy lacroix. She's got the goods and much less of a robotic whore than Sasha grey imo.

Latarian Milton
03-15-2013, 09:38 PM
ain't it a tradition for the rockets to stretch their plays as hard as they can? their players will mostly crap out before turning the age of 30 so they won't get stuck with too many 35+ yrs old shitbags?

djohn2oo8
03-15-2013, 09:39 PM
It was a bullshit and you know it.

Jesus Christ, act like somebody.

Cully completely missing the point. Cue the "bend over, Ill show you the goddamn point" response.

djohn2oo8
03-15-2013, 09:39 PM
Hey djohn, some nigga posted a clip of this chick remy lacroix. She's got the goods and much less of a robotic whore than Sasha grey imo.

lol must check her out

Thread
03-15-2013, 09:50 PM
Cully completely missing the point. Cue the "bend over, Ill show you the goddamn point" response.

You were never in any danger and you fucking know it. Grow up.

Just like Dallas tonite. There's a script and it was followed.

djohn2oo8
03-15-2013, 09:54 PM
You were never in any danger and you fucking know it. Grow up.

Just like Dallas tonite. There's a script and it was followed.

It's not about just tonight. McHale pulls this shit on back to backs too.

TDMVPDPOY
03-15-2013, 09:59 PM
how u going to get 2nd seed if you not putting harden on the floor?

racm
03-15-2013, 10:00 PM
It's not about just tonight. McHale pulls this shit on back to backs too.

I'd like to see more of a Lin/Beverley backcourt to give Harden respite, Good Lin showed up and yet McHale insists on giving Harden Luol Deng minutes.

DMC
03-15-2013, 10:14 PM
Fuck Harden. He wanted the show, he got it. If he wanted to rest, the Thunder had him on the bench quite often.

Koolaid_Man
03-15-2013, 10:17 PM
Fuck Harden. He wanted the show, he got it. If he wanted to rest, the Thunder had him on the bench quite often.

actually I think it was the 80 mil :lol

DMC
03-15-2013, 10:22 PM
actually I think it was the 80 mil :lol

Pay a negro 80 mil and that fucker better work more than 40 minutes every other night. Them's state worker's hours.

sook
03-15-2013, 10:45 PM
Pay a negro 80 mil and that fucker better work more than 40 minutes every other night. Them's state worker's hours.

this. He's 23 y.o if there is ever a point to play a lot its now. He's fine, but F.O needs to get on their ass and do something to get him help. Yea that means you you cheap ass Les. You operate on a profite due to the china shit ever year now dish out for the tema.

djohn2oo8
03-15-2013, 10:54 PM
this. He's 23 y.o if there is ever a point to play a lot its now. He's fine, but F.O needs to get on their ass and do something to get him help. Yea that means you you cheap ass Les. You operate on a profite due to the china shit ever year now dish out for the tema.

That's what I'm saying. 40 minutes would be different if he had help. 40 minutes consistently having to do it all is another story.

Latarian Milton
03-16-2013, 02:25 AM
t-mac was also made to play heavy minutes when he was a rocket if i remember correct, despite him being injury prone. even the 7'6 shit played 36+ minutes a game for the rockets in his early years, and it was obvious the rockets were not only using him as a cash cow imho.

Suspect
03-16-2013, 12:22 PM
whatever keeps the lakers from passing us is all good

Koolaid_Man
03-16-2013, 12:40 PM

ok...fair enough...:lol

Then why all the Spur fan hostility towards Kobe since all that negro is doing is earning his paycheck...let's play this out DMC....

Let's say that me, you, Midget, DPG, Mavs>Spurs, and Trill all worked for Thread....Thread says he's gonna pay Kool $30 mil, he'll pay DMC $8 mil, and he'll pay Trill 20mil, while he's only willing to pay Midget 3 mil, while DPG and Mavs>Spurs both get the vet minimum at 1.2 mil each with both of those scrubs on 1 yr contracts...if Kool (similiar to Kobe) is willing to do all the heavy lifting while your money is guaranteed would you seriously complain...even if I tried to work on a bad ankle? :hat tell me about it smart guy...

Kobe should be an inspiration to us all on the virtue of hard work for an honest day's pay :lol tbh....

Venti Quattro
03-16-2013, 01:02 PM

Then why all the Spur fan hostility towards Kobe since all that negro is doing is earning his paycheck...let's play this out DMC....

Let's say that me, you, Midget, DPG, Mavs>Spurs, and Trill all worked for Thread....Thread says he's gonna pay Kool $30 mil, he'll pay DMC $8 mil, and he'll pay Trill 20mil, while he's only willing to pay Midget 3 mil, while DPG and Mavs>Spurs both get the vet minimum at 1.2 mil each with both of those scrubs on 1 yr contracts...if Kool (similiar to Kobe) is willing to do all the heavy lifting while your money is guaranteed would you seriously complain...even if I tried to work on a bad ankle? :hat tell me about it smart guy...

Kobe should be an inspiration to us all on the virtue of hard work for an honest day's pay :lol tbh....

:lmao :lmao Kool throwing it down on all lazy motherfuckers :lmao :lmao

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

djohn2oo8
03-16-2013, 01:18 PM
Kool talking about 30 million when he doesn't even have $500.00 to pay his bet off :lol

FkLA
03-16-2013, 02:46 PM
That's what I'm saying. 40 minutes would be different if he had help. 40 minutes consistently having to do it all is another story.

?

He probably wouldnt be playing 43 mpg if he had a consistent #2. But with such a huge gap between Harden and the next best player (Parsons?) the team would go to shit...unless yall wanna end up 9th on the outside looking in again than theres no reason to complain about it tbh.

DMC
03-16-2013, 06:44 PM

Two different reasons:

1. Harden doesn't have Howard, Nash, Gasol and Ron Artest (and Jamison). Harden has Jeremy Lin and Chandler Parsons.

2. Kobe doesn't play heavy minutes to keep his team in the fight. He plays heavy minutes because his offensive mindset is 1 vs 5. Sure he had some games where his assists were up, but by and large he's interested in being seen as a game hero. Harden plays because he has to since the coach sees that as what's best for the team. Kobe plays because he demands it, despite what's best for the team, because his coach is powerless to make it any other way.

I hope that settles that.

See my previous response.

DMC
03-16-2013, 06:45 PM
:lmao :lmao Kool throwing it down on all lazy motherfuckers :lmao :lmao

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Not really, you're just too fucking stupid to know the difference.

lol stooping to Koolaid Man sucking.. wow

Koolaid_Man
03-16-2013, 06:54 PM
Two different reasons:

1. Harden doesn't have Howard, Nash, Gasol and Ron Artest (and Jamison). Harden has Jeremy Lin and Chandler Parsons.

2. Kobe doesn't play heavy minutes to keep his team in the fight. He plays heavy minutes because his offensive mindset is 1 vs 5. Sure he had some games where his assists were up, but by and large he's interested in being seen as a game hero. Harden plays because he has to since the coach sees that as what's best for the team. Kobe plays because he demands it, despite what's best for the team, because his coach is powerless to make it any other way.

I hope that settles that.

See my previous response.

what a lame fucking attempt at an excuse for getting owned....If it's true what you say about Harden then why does Pop sit Duncan so that he can rest? ohh let me guess you'll bring up the fact that Duncan is a TOSB as an excuse....

DMC
03-16-2013, 07:07 PM
what a lame fucking attempt at an excuse for getting owned....If it's true what you say about Harden then why does Pop sit Duncan so that he can rest? ohh let me guess you'll bring up the fact that Duncan is a TOSB as an excuse....

It's Pop's system. He can win without stars.

Koolaid_Man
03-16-2013, 07:09 PM

Bend over and I'll show you a Pop system...

DMC
03-16-2013, 07:10 PM
Bend over and I'll show you a Pop system...

Like a Guinness Extra Stout Pop System?

Brunodf
03-16-2013, 07:25 PM

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQo5Mw_fLzNnTGrgYaGSzAs9H3Rrk0kt OTZBnllDc0-ABtFDLCP

Latarian Milton
03-16-2013, 09:24 PM

you said you'd pay midget 3m and DPG 1.2m, im confused tbh. how can you pay the same person twice? or does it mean you'd pay him a total of 4.2m?

Koolaid_Man
03-16-2013, 10:38 PM
you said you'd pay midget 3m and DPG 1.2m, im confused tbh. how can you pay the same person twice? or does it mean you'd pay him a total of 4.2m?

you have the comprehension of a gnat

LkrFan
03-17-2013, 01:29 AM
How old is Harden - 23? :lol at this thread.

chapnis
03-17-2013, 02:42 AM
Dude is 23, let him ball. He averages 38 mpg.

whitemamba
03-17-2013, 02:43 AM

this. honestly how do you run someone into the ground and they are not even in their prime.. athletically or skill wise..

djohn2oo8
03-17-2013, 05:40 AM

How old was McGrady when he started having chronic issues? My point exactly. Harden has to play those minutes for the Rockets to make the playoffs. Its not that he just has to play them, he's responsible for more during them. And in late game situations a lot of the time McHale doesn't sub Lin back in the game if he has been playing well, so he ends up riding harden for the last 2 quarters.. But I wouldn't expect Lakerfans to know anything about a shit supporting cast.

TE
03-17-2013, 05:43 AM
A friend went to the game against Milwaukee and said Harden is a workhorse. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Harden suffered an injury.

LkrFan
03-17-2013, 06:16 AM
How old was McGrady when he started having chronic issues? My point exactly. Harden has to play those minutes for the Rockets to make the playoffs. Its not that he just has to play them, he's responsible for more during them. And in late game situations a lot of the time McHale doesn't sub Lin back in the game if he has been playing well, so he ends up riding harden for the last 2 quarters.. But I wouldn't expect Lakerfans to know anything about a shit supporting cast.
Kobe's minutes at 23: 41.5 mpg
Harden's minutes at 23: 38.5 mpg

All those mpg slowed Kobe down. He looks like crap 11 years later.

:lmao at this thread.

BobaFett1
03-17-2013, 07:13 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ad/Remy_Lacroix.jpg

Thread
03-17-2013, 07:15 AM
How old was McGrady when he started having chronic issues?

Basically from the get-go. He couldn't ring to save his life.

Thread
03-17-2013, 07:16 AM
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Harden suffered an injury.

I honestly would be pleased as punch.

djohn2oo8
03-17-2013, 10:05 AM
Kobe's minutes at 23: 41.5 mpg
Harden's minutes at 23: 38.5 mpg

All those mpg slowed Kobe down. He looks like crap 11 years later.

:lmao at this thread.

So who besides LeBron has been as injury free as Kobe in their career? I'll be waiting

GuerillaBlack
03-17-2013, 11:21 AM
So who besides LeBron has been as injury free as Kobe in their career? I'll be waiting

Harden.

djohn2oo8
03-17-2013, 11:37 AM
Harden.

Harden's only in his fourth year. I'm talking over a longer period of time like Kobe's career.

Thread
03-17-2013, 11:49 AM
^Just shut up, dj, and win tonite. Don't fuck it up. & if do, don't bother comin' in here afterward. I'll be waitin', and I'll have a box with five handles on it for ya.

djohn2oo8
03-17-2013, 11:53 AM
^Just shut up, dj, and win tonite. Don't fuck it up. & if do, don't bother comin' in here afterward. I'll be waitin', and I'll have a box with five handles on it for ya.

Don't make me send you to the tree of woe again. Because you know I'll nail you there with no regard for human life.

sook
03-17-2013, 12:01 PM
?

He probably wouldnt be playing 43 mpg if he had a consistent #2. But with such a huge gap between Harden and the next best player (Parsons?) the team would go to shit...unless yall wanna end up 9th on the outside looking in again than theres no reason to complain about it tbh.
In terms of team play there isn't that big of a gap between them when parsons is on. Parsons does a lot of things that contribute to the team, but the slack he picks up is what we have been defficient in all year the reason we were projected to win 30 games. Harden's slack has to be picked up by someone else, and it should be Brooks. He can light it up for 20 points in this offense easily.

sook
03-17-2013, 12:02 PM
Mcgrady's problems were noted early on in his career. Many people told him he wouldn't last over 5 years in the league after he was drafted.

Thread
03-17-2013, 12:08 PM
Don't make me send you to the tree of woe again. Because you know I'll nail you there with no regard for human life.

You want to end up a mud hole? You will if you fuck up this evening, & I'll proceed to walk that fuckin' mud hole dry.

Double-Up
03-17-2013, 12:16 PM

McGrady's back issues were known before the draft and he was always injury prone. If you wanna be a superstar in this league you will play heavy minutes. I hope he doesn't get injured but it's all in the game.

Double-Up
03-17-2013, 12:18 PM
I honestly would be pleased as punch.

Just as pleased as I am to see Kobe currently injured? Now you fucks are about to lose that playoff spot. :lol

djohn2oo8
03-17-2013, 12:19 PM
You want to end up a mud hole? You will if you fuck up this evening, & I'll proceed to walk that fuckin' mud hole dry.

Please. I brought you back to this forum and I'll take you right the fuck back out Cully.

spurraider21
03-17-2013, 09:14 PM
Harden playing 40 minutes in a 30 point blowout loss :lmao