PDA

View Full Version : Celtics: Celtics not impressed with Heat

midnightpulp
03-15-2013, 11:02 PM
"Not really impressed with it or anything that they do," said Terry, who has a history with Miami from his Dallas days when the two teams met in the 2011 Finals. "So, for me, it's more about what our team is doing and how we're coming together as a unit."

http://espn.go.com/boston/nba/story/_/id/9056725/boston-celtics-not-impressed-miami-heat-lengthy-streak

whitemamba
03-15-2013, 11:03 PM
are u impressed?

Venti Quattro
03-15-2013, 11:04 PM
:lmao Jason Terry

The Heat are gonna steamroll the Celtics.

racm
03-15-2013, 11:05 PM
While a 20+ win streak is impressive they've got too many close games in that streak IMO.

LeBron chokes on the last possession against Orlando and there wouldn't be a win streak to talk about.

Robz4000
Great, I guess Miami will for sure be coming into SA with that streak. Terry continues to fuck the Spurs over in different ways.

thunderup
are u impressed?

Not really. Put them in the West and they wouldn't even surpass Flop city's streak of this season.

AussieFanKurt
03-15-2013, 11:06 PM
terry just giving heat more motivation to destroy them I guess

whitemamba
03-15-2013, 11:06 PM
Not really. Put them in the West and they wouldn't even surpass Flop city's streak of this season.

no way around it tbh, +20 win streak in the nba is always impressive

midnightpulp
03-15-2013, 11:08 PM
are u impressed?

Yes.

thunderup
03-15-2013, 11:09 PM

Let them. Let them win 20+ games in a row a la the Spurs last year. Won't get them far.

midnightpulp
03-15-2013, 11:11 PM
Let them. Let them win 20+ games in a row a la the Spurs last year. Won't get them far.

Who's going to knock off the Heat?

Clipper Nation
03-15-2013, 11:11 PM
Terry should ask Reggie Evans how well trash-talking the Heat has worked out for opposing teams this year, tbh...

Venti Quattro
03-15-2013, 11:12 PM

The Thunder.

whitemamba
03-15-2013, 11:12 PM
Terry should ask Reggie Evans how well trash-talking the Heat has worked out for opposing teams this year, tbh...

Worked in 2011 if you ask me...

thunderup
03-15-2013, 11:15 PM

Meant to say it won't get them anywhere. They'll get to the finals. I just hope this Heat jizz storm is stopped by us or the Spurs.

Spurs9
03-15-2013, 11:36 PM

The Wizards

Jacob1983
03-15-2013, 11:43 PM
Just speaking the truth. I mean, let's be honest for a minute. The Heat play in the Eastern Conference and this year's Eastern Conference is probably as the same level as it was in 2002 and 2003. The conference is very shitty and Miami is just taking advantage of playing WNBA teams like the Bobcats, Wizards, Magic, Cavs, and Craptors. Let's put the Heat in the Western Conference and see how long of a winning streak they can get.

HarlemHeat37
03-15-2013, 11:47 PM
Miami has beaten every top team in the West during this streak, other than Denver and San Antonio..the Heat would steamroll the West:lol..

thunderup
03-15-2013, 11:48 PM
:lol HarlemHeat with another shit take

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-15-2013, 11:52 PM
Just speaking the truth. I mean, let's be honest for a minute. The Heat play in the Eastern Conference and this year's Eastern Conference is probably as the same level as it was in 2002 and 2003. The conference is very shitty and Miami is just taking advantage of playing WNBA teams like the Bobcats, Wizards, Magic, Cavs, and Craptors. Let's put the Heat in the Western Conference and see how long of a winning streak they can get.
The Heat are 26-9 (.742) against the East and 23-5 (.821) against the West, so they're even better against the West than the East.

Guess you psychology degree didn't teach you basic math concepts.

Robz4000
03-15-2013, 11:55 PM
Miami has beaten every top team in the West during this streak, other than Denver and San Antonio..the Heat would steamroll the West:lol..

They'd still be the best team, but they wouldn't be as dominant. I mean, outside of OKC and SA, the west isn't all that great, but there are harder places to win than fucking Atlanta and Phili.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-15-2013, 11:56 PM
They'd still be the best team, but they wouldn't be as dominant. I mean, outside of OKC and SA, the west isn't all that great, but there are harder places to win than fucking Atlanta and Phili.

The Heat are 26-9 (.742) against the East and 23-5 (.821) against the West, so they're even better against the West than the East.

Why do be@ners like to ignore statistics so much?

Sean Cagney
03-15-2013, 11:58 PM
:lmao Jason Terry

The Heat are gonna steamroll the Celtics.

JET, YEP JET!!!!!!!!! ONe of my old time faves with the Mavs for running his mouth when they played the SPURS! I don't miss that clown at all.

Sean Cagney
03-16-2013, 12:01 AM

They are the elite team out East, after them? Good lord. West has quite a few good teams though, they have a good 1-5 atleast while the East has 1 team, Bulls lost Rose and pretty much are pushovers now. Pacers are alright, they lost to LA without Kobe tonight though.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-16-2013, 12:02 AM
hi again

Venti Quattro
03-16-2013, 12:03 AM
Why do be@ners like to ignore statistics so much?

Because every statistic imaginable goes against b3aners. You name it -- average salary, average educational attainment, number of children, number of illegals in the United States. :lol :lol :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-16-2013, 12:04 AM
Because every statistic imaginable goes against b3aners. You name it -- average salary, average educational attainment, number of children, number of illegals in the United States. :lol :lol :lol
crime rate, poverty rate, average height, UTSA's rank as an institution of higher education, etc.

Jacob1983
03-16-2013, 12:25 AM
Sorrry but I'm immune to your biased math. Again, let's put the Heat in the Western Conference. Let's put also put them in the Southwest division which would mean they are guaranteed to play the Mavs, Hornets, Grizzlies, Spurs, and Rockets. That means they play each of those teams 4 times a season. It also means that they play teams like the Lakers, Clippers, Warriors, Nuggets, and Thunder 3 or 4 times a season too. I'm sorry but I don't see this overrated Superfriends team having a 21 game winning streak in a conference that has those teams. The Heat also play in the Southeast division which is one of the shittiest divisions in American sports. Bobcats, Magic, Wizards, and Hawks as division rivals? Give me a fuckin' break.

Venti Quattro
03-16-2013, 12:26 AM
Sorrry but I'm immune to your biased math. Again, let's put the Heat in the Western Conference. Let's put also put them in the Southwest division which would mean they are guaranteed to play the Mavs, Hornets, Grizzlies, Spurs, and Rockets. That means they play each of those teams 4 times a season. It also means that they play teams like the Lakers, Clippers, Warriors, Nuggets, and Thunder 3 or 4 times a season too. I'm sorry but I don't see this overrated Superfriends team having a 21 game winning streak in a conference that has those teams. The Heat also play in the Southeast division which is one of the shittiest divisions in American sports. Bobcats, Magic, Wizards, and Hawks as division rivals? Give me a fuckin' break.

It. Won't. Matter.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-16-2013, 12:28 AM
:lmao how the fuck is my math biased? They play every team in the West twice right now. It's not like they get to avoid playing any of the teams you mentioned.

scanry
03-16-2013, 12:30 AM
You're kidding yourself if you think any team can stop both Lebron & Wade in the post season. Now that Wade is healthy, this year could be a cakewalk.

Jacob1983
03-16-2013, 12:33 AM
Since they played in the Eastern Conference and in a D-League level division, their record is inflated with gimme wins. There's no sense arguing with you because you are too hardcore on this. I am just saying that they benefit from playing a shitty conference and a joke division. They get more games against Eastern Conference teams than the teams in the Western Conference do. They get gimme games and gift games. This is a huge flaw in the NBA. Stern and his minions know it but they don't give a fuck since Superfriends gives him a big bonus at the end of the year. The NBA has the least amount of parity of all sports in America (sorry Stephen A. Smith but you're a fuckin' idiot). I can't believe that guy said that the NBA has more parity than the NHL. A team from North Carolina has won the Stanley Cup. The Bobcats haven't even won a fuckin' playoff game in their history.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-16-2013, 12:38 AM
Since they played in the Eastern Conference and in a D-League level division, their record is inflated with gimme wins. There's no sense arguing with you because you are too hardcore on this. I am just saying that they benefit from playing a shitty conference and a joke division. They get more games against Eastern Conference teams than the teams in the Western Conference do. They get gimme games and gift games. This is a huge flaw in the NBA. Stern and his minions know it but they don't give a fuck since Superfriends gives him a big bonus at the end of the year. The NBA has the least amount of parity of all sports in America (sorry Stephen A. Smith but you're a fuckin' idiot). I can't believe that guy said that the NBA has more parity than the NHL. A team from North Carolina has won the Stanley Cup. The Bobcats haven't even won a fuckin' playoff game in their history.
Do you have dementia? Their record against the West is better than their record against the east. Nothing you said explains why that's biased. This is why you can't get a better job, even the most basic analytical concepts fly way over your head.

Jacob1983
03-16-2013, 12:41 AM
Give me your job since you're obviously so much better than me. I will gladly swap jobs with you. You can come to my job and work in retail and have your nights and weekends taken away from you, you will also get to be the only human in the building that will make a bale and knows the difference between their head and their ass, and you will make a whopping 16K a year. Sounds great, doesn't it?

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-16-2013, 12:42 AM
Give me your job since you're obviously so much better than me. I will gladly swap jobs with you. You can come to my job and work in retail and have your nights and weekends taken away from you, you will also get to be the only human in the building that will make a bale and knows the difference between their head and their ass, and you will make a whopping 16K a year. Sounds great, doesn't it?
My job requires basically understanding of mathematical and analytical concepts, something you wouldn't fare well at. By the end of your first week you'll start calling math the devil's work.

ElNono
03-16-2013, 12:43 AM

Guess you psychology degree didn't teach you basic math concepts.

Those 5 West loses came from playing against Memphis, Clippers, Golden State, Utah and Portland.

Against the top 10 in the West they're basically .500 while on the road, and they only play there once a season.

Their numbers are great, and their dominance at home against the West is impressive, but you have to weigh the schedule in there to put those numbers in perspective.

Clipper Nation
03-16-2013, 12:44 AM
By the end of your first week you'll start calling math the devil's work.

Nah.... in between popping Xanax pills, he'd just ramble on about how math was invented by "the homosexuals" he "doesn't care about," tbh....

ElNono
03-16-2013, 12:45 AM
Let me add that they do have some impressive wins in the West too, like against Denver on a back to back, an almost impossible mission.

They're the team to beat if you ask me. Terry is butthurt as hell.

DUNCANownsKOBE
Nah.... in between popping Xanax pills, he'd just ramble on about how math was invented by "the homosexuals" he "doesn't care about," tbh....
:lmao

:madrun I really don't care if those faggots get to marry each other. I have nothing against those god forsaken sodomite faggots :madrun

midnightpulp

Kind of melting down here, brother.

Take a deep breath, Jacob.

whitemamba
03-16-2013, 12:47 AM
maybe ainge brought terry in to strictly talk shit to lebron...:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-16-2013, 12:48 AM
Those 5 West loses came from playing against Memphis, Clippers, Golden State, Utah and Portland.

Against the top 10 in the West they're basically .500 while on the road, and they only play there once a season.

Their numbers are great, and their dominance at home against the West is impressive, but you have to weigh the schedule in there to put those numbers in perspective.
What do you mean weigh the schedule? They play every Western team once at home and once on the road.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-16-2013, 12:49 AM
Kind of melting down here, brother.

Take a deep breath, Jacob.
Add god bless to that next time. He's a huge bible thumper and you'll reach him better with god mongering.

ElNono
03-16-2013, 12:51 AM
What do you mean weigh the schedule? They play every Western team once at home and once on the road.

But that's the point. I'm sure that if they play OKC 4 times in a season they would beat them 4 times, but as Harlem said, there's teams that match up relatively better, like LA monkeyball or even Denver. The fact they only play against them twice in the season probably works better than if they had to face each 4 times.

Grit and Grind
03-16-2013, 12:53 AM
Barely beating Memphis at home lets see how they do in the Grind house

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-16-2013, 12:54 AM
But that's the point. I'm sure that if they play OKC 4 times in a season they would beat them 4 times, but as Harlem said, there's teams that match up relatively better, like LA monkeyball or even Denver. The fact they only play against them twice in the season probably works better than if they had to face each 4 times.
So they go 2-2 against Denver instead of 1-1, 4-0 against OKC instead of 2-0, so in that sample they go 6-2 instead of 3-1.

You tell me if the combined win % against both teams changes at all.

ElNono
03-16-2013, 12:59 AM
So they go 2-2 against Denver instead of 1-1, 4-0 against OKC instead of 2-0, so in that sample they go 6-2 instead of 3-1.

You tell me if the combined win % against both teams changes at all.

The 4-0 OKC was a not so subtle jab :lol

I'm not sure they go 4-0 against OKC. Also not sure they split with Denver. Golden state beat them in Miami. Spurs didn't even show up in Miami.

It's not a knock on your numbers, and the way they've been playing in this streak is impressive, but after watching the Pacers today, I have to say the top 3 in the West (when healthy) are considerably better. You have to wonder what the record would be if they had to play them much more, that's all.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-16-2013, 01:02 AM

I'm not sure they go 4-0 against OKC. Also not sure they split with Denver. Golden state beat them in Miami. Spurs didn't even show up in Miami.

It's not a knock on your numbers, and the way they've been playing in this streak is impressive, but after watching the Pacers today, I have to say the top 3 in the West (when healthy) are considerably better. You have to wonder what the record would be if they had to play them much more, that's all.
Based off what we've seen their record would be roughly the same as it is now. I'm not seriously trying to say, "Their record would be even better since it's currently better against the West!" but more that there's no evidence they'd be noticeably worse in the West. Using the Pacers as an example is especially nonsensical since they're a particularly bad matchup for the Heat. If the Heat got to play the Pacers less it would be to their benefit.

ElNono
03-16-2013, 01:06 AM
Based off what we've seen their record would be roughly the same as it is now. I'm not seriously trying to say, "Their record would be even better since it's currently better against the West!" but more that there's no evidence they'd be noticeably worse in the West. Using the Pacers as an example is especially nonsensical since they're a particularly bad matchup for the Heat. If the Heat got to play the Pacers less it would be to their benefit.

That's because of the interior play, but that's where teams like maybe the Spurs and Memphis can work them, even the Clippers. Not saying it would be automatic or anything like that, but they all represent a bigger challenge matchup-wise.

It's all opinion obviously, and there's no way to prove it unless they end up facing one of them in the Finals.

Jacob1983
03-16-2013, 01:38 AM
If anyone wants to swap jobs with me for a week, sign me up. If you're gonna talk shit about me, my job, and my existence then at least back up your shit like a man.
And if you're gonna bash me when it comes to math, at least know your facts. I made A's and B's in Pre-Calculus and Calculus. I made a C in Statistics in college and a C in Psychological Statistics which was the hardest class I have ever taken in my life. Thank you.

Back to the Heat's overrated winning streak. The streak is inflated because the Heat play in an inferior conference and the fact that the NBA is dominated by jump shooters now.

Venti Quattro
03-16-2013, 01:44 AM
If anyone wants to swap jobs with me for a week, sign me up. If you're gonna talk shit about me, my job, and my existence then at least back up your shit like a man.

Don't want to be flipping burgers.

Jacob1983
03-16-2013, 01:45 AM
Then you're a coward but thanks for playing. For the record, I don't work in fast food. I work in the wonderful world of retail.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-16-2013, 01:46 AM
Getting a C in stats is why you are struggling to understand the stats I've posted tbh

Jacob1983
03-16-2013, 01:48 AM
It was college brah but nice effort.

If you get a C in college, it is the equivalent of getting an A in high school.

Thread
03-16-2013, 01:56 AM
You're kidding yourself if you think any team can stop both Lebron & Wade in the post season. Now that Wade is healthy, this year could be a cakewalk.

Anything can happen

---

I am surprised that Boston went this route. I figured once they did Media wouldn't print it. Boston looks a little petty and put upon.

Latarian Milton
03-16-2013, 04:09 AM
And if you're gonna bash me when it comes to math, at least know your facts. I made A's and B's in Pre-Calculus and Calculus. I made a C in Statistics in college and a C in Psychological Statistics which was the hardest class I have ever taken in my life. Thank you.

Back to the Heat's overrated winning streak. The streak is inflated because the Heat play in an inferior conference and the fact that the NBA is dominated by jump shooters now.
no one intends to troll you, my lofty bro, at least im not gonna drop any words which you might possibly feel offended by. i just wanna share my honest advice with you on an empathetic basis. you don't need to waste your life on such a shitty job where you can't see no future tbh. you don't need the job when you don't have a family to support (assuming you're not married yet), especially when the job only pays 16k a year something. i ain't jeering at the low salary, my friend, you surely deserve more than that, much more...

you can definitely make decent pay somewhere else, and such a retailing shop is apparently not the right place for you to work at tbh. you need to find the right profession for yourself, where you can make the most of your talent & intelligence.

i was also stuck in a deadend shitty job once upon after i graduated from college tbqh, i didn't like that job at all and i only took that job to compromise with my parents. parents want me to have a job regardless of pay and to build my own FUCKING family (when my cousins are all married as of now), but that AIN't the kind of life that i really want. i worked there for well more than half a year, where i couldn't see no damn future for myself and everyday was like a suffering, until i finally decided to QUIT that shithole once and for all. i had been mulling over the idea of resignation for quite a while before i officially announced it on 4th July (yeah, i intentionally chose that date), despite disapprovals from my parents and almost ALL my relatives including my cousins, uncles etc... and now i can tell you that was rightest decision i've ever made in my life

i spent quite a few months at home doing basically nothing but playing video games, but i never regretted the decision even during the darkest days in my life. i was killing massive time with video games and spurstalk, but i never gave up on my dreams tbh. im gonna attend graduate school next semister if everything goes right and by the time i graduate from college 2 years from now, the economy will have recovered and it'll be easy for me to get a decent job in a blooming economy with a master degree, and i can even continue my study in college for a doctorate or something if possible. i will have many options and each of them will lead to a bright future, shit ain't gonna be easy but at the very least, i won't have to waste my life on a dead-end job.

i know it sucks for an ambitious lad to be stuck in such a swamp and you have all my honest sympathy, but it doesn't make no difference to just complain about everything you're suffering, does it? you're still relatively young and i don't see no reason why you should give up on your life at such an early age tbh. if i were you i would FUCK the shitty job (in fact that was exactly what i did on independent day last year) and continue to pursue my dreams, i would get back to college if possible and start living a frugal life like my undergraduate years, or apply for an apprenticeship where you can learn more knowledge about your profession like lincoln does.

back to the heat's winning streak, that's a fair reflection of our dominance in the league and we achieved it while not caring about the regular season as much as the spurs do. as a mavs fan you have every right to hate us because we stole your championship in 06 but you cannot deny the fact that we're the best team of the league right now, and there won't be any times likely to pose a threat to us anytime soon tbh

Latarian Milton
03-16-2013, 04:22 AM
It was college brah but nice effort.

If you get a C in college, it is the equivalent of getting an A in high school.
not sure how much your GPA can affect your chance to make graduate school but you'll never know it if you don't try. and it doesn't matter even if you get snubbed, those who never try are the real losers tbh

HarlemHeat37
03-16-2013, 04:32 AM
:lol DOK and Latarian going IN, tbh..

Thebesteva
03-16-2013, 05:00 AM

Yeah, this is the most obvious year in a long time. It's not even a competition. I think heat may lose a game or two total in the playoffs but this seasons a wrap.

resistanze
03-16-2013, 07:59 AM

:lmao :lmao :lmao

resistanze
03-16-2013, 07:59 AM
lol @ people still responding after this, wow.

Ace
03-16-2013, 10:46 AM
DOK going HAM and Nono making the same mistakes as last year. :lol

HarlemHeat37
03-16-2013, 03:37 PM
:lol if you go back to the NBA forum last May to early June, 90% of the posters here were claiming the representative of the West would destroy the Heat, tbh..

ElNono
03-16-2013, 03:49 PM

Not really, tbh... the indictment is with the rest of the East, not the Heat themselves...

Clipper Nation
03-16-2013, 04:31 PM
Let's be real, the Heat would take a wet shit on the West, tbh.... the Spurs couldn't keep up, the Clippers would still be too inconsistent and poorly coached to pose a legitimate threat yet, and The Kang would still be all up in Durant's head.... the West is still by far the deeper conference and the tougher conference to win in, but the Heat are so good, it doesn't even matter.....

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-16-2013, 04:42 PM
fuck you Ace/Wade gallon of jizz/you deserve it/etc.

spurraider21
03-16-2013, 05:01 PM
:lmao the goods

BUMP
03-16-2013, 05:10 PM
I made a C in Statistics in college and a C in Psychological Statistics which was the hardest class I have ever taken in my life. Thank you.

You're kidding yourself if you think those are real math classes.

Pickle
03-16-2013, 05:16 PM
I made a C in Statistics in college and a C in Psychological Statistics which was the hardest class I have ever taken in my life. Thank you.

You're kidding yourself if you think those are real math classes.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-M8xmpYvo6KY/T2OxaeE6DhI/AAAAAAAAAJM/C18FHaiQato/s1600/hulkamania21.png

ElNono
03-16-2013, 06:39 PM
:lol if you go back to the NBA forum last May to early June, 90% of the posters here were claiming the representative of the West would destroy the Heat, tbh..

to be fair, there was some valid skepticism seeing how dallas thoroughly beat them the previous season. This season not so much, especially after seeing how does OKC matches up.

DMC
03-16-2013, 06:51 PM
The Thunder are worse than they were last year (they aren't serious about winning a ring anyhow) and the Heat are better (Ray Allen, bitches). It's a nolo contendre (some of you know that term very well).

ElNono
03-16-2013, 07:27 PM
The Thunder are worse than they were last year (they aren't serious about winning a ring anyhow) and the Heat are better (Ray Allen, bitches). It's a nolo contendre (some of you know that term very well).

Is that Canadian or Iranian? I might have lefty translate terrerist speak for the rest of us, tbh

DMC
03-16-2013, 08:13 PM
I think it's Latin tbh... parabellum uranium maximus

Latarian Milton
03-16-2013, 09:36 PM
yes and no tbh. thunder get weakened from last year with the departure of harden which's safe to say, but i don't think we got much better than last year tbh. we only seem to be playing better because our main niggas (bron, wade, bosh) are all healthy & fit as fuck. i do appreciate what our role players like Ray Allen and bitches bring to the table, but you should be fooling yourself to think they're making as much impact as the mavs role players did in 11 tbh.

DMC
03-16-2013, 11:09 PM
Heat didn't do a 22 game streak last year. The more they play together the better they will be. Hell, they hit the finals in their first attempt, 2nd was a ring and now they are at a different level than the rest of the league.

They don't need that much impact: the Heat won last year. They are going from a position of known power, not one of rebuilding.

Jacob1983
03-17-2013, 01:06 AM
I'm still waiting to be impressed by the Heat. They play in a shitty conference and a terrible division in an NBA that is extremely watered down right now with disappearance of the big man. You put together a Superfriends team and of course they can beat their shitty division rivals several times a season. I will repeat this until am I unable to do so. Put the Heat in the Western Conference and let them play in the Southwest division and let's see if they can end the season with a winning record. I just don't see them doing that in that scenario.

Clipper Nation
03-17-2013, 01:13 AM
Put the Heat in the Western Conference and let them play in the Southwest division and let's see if they can end the season with a winning record. I just don't see them doing that in that scenario.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Jacob1983
03-17-2013, 01:20 AM
I stand by what I said. The 2012-2013 Eastern Conference is one of the worst conference seasons in NBA history. It is on par with the 2001-2002 Eastern Conference and the 2002-2003 Eastern Conference.

Old Greg
03-17-2013, 08:28 AM
I stand by what I said. The 2012-2013 Eastern Conference is one of the worst conference seasons in NBA history. It is on par with the 2001-2002 Eastern Conference and the 2002-2003 Eastern Conference.

Sup Jacob wanna have gay sex? You seem a bit high strung.

UNCLE-DREW
03-17-2013, 09:25 AM
I'm still waiting to be impressed by the Heat. They play in a shitty conference and a terrible division in an NBA that is extremely watered down right now with disappearance of the big man. You put together a Superfriends team and of course they can beat their shitty division rivals several times a season. I will repeat this until am I unable to do so. Put the Heat in the Western Conference and let them play in the Southwest division and let's see if they can end the season with a winning record. I just don't see them doing that in that scenario.

Originally Posted by DUNCANownsKOBE (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6421476#post6421476)

Hi Jacob

Koolaid_Man
03-17-2013, 09:45 AM

I'm with Terry.... not impressed..the league is watered down now...Heat benefit from that....now that Nash, Kobe, Duncan Garnett, Paul Pierce are old guys Lebron wants to assert himself....I'm not impressed at all...

btw I fucked a milf (white) chic the week before all-star weekend... I think she's like 38...she told me she used to fuck Terry in college....I asked her how I compared and she said we were both really really good but that I'm so cute and know how to treat a lady... btw I didn't eat her pussy :lol

but all in all Terry is right...

TIMMYtoZO
03-17-2013, 11:30 AM
:lol The haters are starting to get a nervous chuckle. Miami is going to have a Lakers 2001 postseason type of run this year. They will earn some sweeps on their way to a repeat this season.

Thread
03-17-2013, 11:33 AM
:lol The haters are starting to get a nervous chuckle. Miami is going to have a Lakers 2001 postseason type of run this year. They will earn some sweeps on their way to a repeat this season.

Fine with me. You roadblock like the Bulls did until I can get back on my feet.

Danka.

P.S., just don't fuck up. Do so, and I'll run your ass and Ace's ass outta here faster than a rabbit gets fucked.

UNCLE-DREW
03-17-2013, 11:58 AM

Danka.

P.S., just don't fuck up. Do so, and I'll run your ass and Ace's ass outta here faster than a rabbit gets fucked.

you shouldn't focus on the heat..
instead focus on making the playoffs :lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-17-2013, 12:10 PM

Danka.

Typical Cully, stealing lines from a movie and pawning them off as his own.

Thread
03-17-2013, 12:10 PM
you shouldn't focus on the heat..
instead focus on making the playoffs :lmao

I am. I just diverted at the behest of this strain.

Thread
03-17-2013, 12:11 PM
Typical Cully, stealing lines from a movie and pawning them off as his own.

^ DUNCAN

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-17-2013, 12:12 PM
Sup Daunte? Did you go to Kelly's party last night?

Calispursfan11
03-17-2013, 12:42 PM
Although he's a ratfaced douche, the Jet fears nobody tbh...

Old Greg
03-17-2013, 12:44 PM
I'm with Terry.... not impressed..the league is watered down now...Heat benefit from that....now that Nash, Kobe, Duncan Garnett, Paul Pierce are old guys Lebron wants to assert himself....I'm not impressed at all...

btw I fucked a milf (white) chic the week before all-star weekend... I think she's like 38...she told me she used to fuck Terry in college....I asked her how I compared and she said we were both really really good but that I'm so cute and know how to treat a lady... btw I didn't eat her pussy :lol

but all in all Terry is right...

You are a very lonely person. Do you like Bailey's?

SpursDynasty
03-17-2013, 02:59 PM
The Heat's 22 game win streak means nothing. All it means is their shots are going on. Houston won 22 games in a row in 2008, and that was one of the worst overhyped teams of all team. The Heat have not won a championship in the Lebron era in a full 82-game season. I'm not impressed.

Clipper Nation
03-17-2013, 03:03 PM
The Heat's 22 game win streak means nothing. All it means is their shots are going on. Houston won 22 games in a row in 2008, and that was one of the worst overhyped teams of all team. The Heat have not won a championship in the Lebron era in a full 82-game season. I'm not impressed.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Old Greg
03-17-2013, 03:24 PM

Did the playoffs get shorter last season?

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-17-2013, 03:56 PM
Timvp troll tbh

irishock
03-17-2013, 03:58 PM
Heat fans better hope their team starts resting guys before the playoffs. They could go on try-hard mode to break the streak, only to have LeBron tear his ACL or something.

SpursDynasty
03-17-2013, 07:34 PM
The Heat had to win 22 straight games, yet they are only 1 game ahead of the Spurs. The Heat are just a flash in the pan. The Spurs are the favorites to win the NBA title. The Heat won't make it past the first round.

Latarian Milton
03-17-2013, 09:44 PM
fact that you might have neglected is that we have a better record vs. western teams than that vs. east, as mid pointed out the other night. i guess if you put miami in the western conference, we would've already won 60 games as of now, we would cruise all the way through the western playoffs and smash the eastern champs 4-0 in the finals, in order words, NBA = fucked

i know you might be used to reiterating the same pieces of jackshits repetitiously since you've working as a retailer something, but you can at least give yourself a break from it when your off the shitty work, right? you have tough mentality and i have to show you respect for it, but a deadend shitty job ain't worth it tbqh. it's now time for you to make some smart decisions to turn around the momentum of your life imho.

and you don't need to give a SHIT whatever other people say about you, or whatever device they give you. you should be aware you're the person responsible for your life, and you cannot count on anyone else (even your parents) to make any decision for you. you can ask them for help but the decisions will always be in your own hands to make tbh.

lefty20
03-17-2013, 10:47 PM
http://www.empowernetwork.com/m3l/files/2012/11/tumblr_mcrj7tC2kt1qf7t4o.jpg

I wanna see KG and Peirce doing that pose.

Jacob1983
03-18-2013, 01:43 AM
Nope, I'm still not budging or changing my mind on this. The Heat have unfair advantage over teams in the Western Conference because they get play to WNBA and D-League teams like the Bobcats, Magic, Wizards, and Hawks 4 times in a season.

Venti Quattro
03-18-2013, 03:18 AM
The Heat had to win 22 straight games, yet they are only 1 game ahead of the Spurs. The Heat are just a flash in the pan. The Spurs are the favorites to win the NBA title. The Heat won't make it past the first round.

Why don't you kill yourself?

lakerhaterade
03-18-2013, 03:28 AM

:lmao timvp going in w/o the watermelon scented lube

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-18-2013, 09:08 AM
Heat fans better hope their team starts resting guys before the playoffs. They could go on try-hard mode to break the streak, only to have LeBron tear his ACL or something.
They already coasted through the 1st half of the season so they're going into the playoffs more fresh than any other team.

spurraider21
03-18-2013, 08:45 PM
Wonder if Terry is impressed now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6vNqRY5xOo

Jacob1983
03-19-2013, 12:32 AM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/512fjUzCcxL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

lefty
03-19-2013, 12:53 AM
http://www.sportsmemes.net/pics/365.jpg

irishock
03-19-2013, 12:59 AM

Biggest troll post ever and CN takes the bait like upstairs GNSFs