PDA

View Full Version : New Ride

DMC
03-16-2013, 06:30 PM
No more diesel :(

Ram 2013 2500HD Crew 4x4 Hemi 5.7

It was sweet sorrow saying goodbye to the F250, but off to bigger and better things, and someone's problem besides mine now.

I hope I can get used to the quietness of a gas engine in my truck.

Now I have to shop for accessories (you have to accessorize).

DMC
03-16-2013, 07:06 PM
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l482/DMCSPURS/IMG_1989_zpsc3ce994c.jpg

Wild Cobra
03-16-2013, 08:01 PM
Sweet

If I needed a truck, I might get something like that.

Latarian Milton
03-16-2013, 08:52 PM
i would buy a green card and a driver's license before buying anymore cars if i were you tbh

mavs>spurs
03-16-2013, 09:11 PM
DMC ridin' dirty, I approve playa

Creepn
03-16-2013, 09:51 PM

It was sweet sorrow saying goodbye to the F250, but off to bigger and better things, and someone's problem besides mine now.

In an older thread you was mocking the 300c with the HEMI engine and now you bought yourself a vehicle with a HEMI engine, LMAO!!!

You feel that power huh motherfucker? You feel it? Just buy a catback and you'll get that sound back.

DMC
03-16-2013, 11:05 PM
In an older thread you was mocking the 300c with the HEMI engine and now you bought yourself a vehicle with a HEMI engine, LMAO!!!

You feel that power huh motherfucker? You feel it? Just buy a catback and you'll get that sound back.

That's the funny part. I was looking at the Hemi at the same time lol.

I don't need no negro fake ass power sound. I get that sound from yo momma when I bloat her copper nickel and she releases her engine brake.

DMC
03-16-2013, 11:06 PM
i would buy a green card and a driver's license before buying anymore cars if i were you tbh

I you was me you'd not need a green card.

However, were I in your predicament, I'd kick out about 12 families from your 2 room pig farm of a home, collect all the chickens and rice bags and send them to the needy pig farmers in your hometown of Suk Mi China.

Wild Cobra
03-16-2013, 11:27 PM

Apples and oranges.

Creepn
03-16-2013, 11:43 PM
That's the funny part. I was looking at the Hemi at the same time lol.

I don't need no negro fake ass power sound. I get that sound from yo momma when I bloat her copper nickel and she releases her engine brake.

There's nothing fake about it, it's just that the exhaust is pretty restrictive that it muffles the sound and constucts airflow. I could be wrong about your truck though.

Anyway, congrats on the new vehicle asshole.

Wild Cobra
03-16-2013, 11:50 PM
You also have to remember, a Hemi in a truck will be cammed differently than a Hemi in a car.

DMC
03-16-2013, 11:55 PM
There's nothing fake about it, it's just that the exhaust is pretty restrictive that it muffles the sound and constucts airflow. I could be wrong about your truck though.

Anyway, congrats on the new vehicle asshole.

Thanks bro, just fucking with you of course.

koriwhat
03-17-2013, 02:47 AM

jeebus
03-17-2013, 09:52 AM
the goods

Koolaid_Man
03-17-2013, 10:01 AM

the day you get a luxury vehicle like my S-Class come holla at me...you're a caveman in my view if you drive a truck....and a Hemi is nothing but a poor man's version of power....

:lol DMC thinking he riding clean....

DMC
03-17-2013, 10:20 AM
the day you get a luxury vehicle like my S-Class come holla at me...you're a caveman in my view if you drive a truck....and a Hemi is nothing but a poor man's version of power....

:lol DMC thinking he riding clean....

I could buy you and your S class and donate both to charity and not think about it.

Koolaid_Man
03-17-2013, 10:40 AM
I could buy you and your S class and donate both to charity and not think about it.

:lol in yo dreams big guy...but seriously what would you do with me if you bought me?

clambake
03-17-2013, 10:55 AM
go to the hardware store and get some weed kill.

Sportcamper
03-17-2013, 12:04 PM
The Dodge Rams drive nicer than Ford or Chevy…The ½ ton Dodge with 4 coil springs feels like an American Luxury ride from the 70’s…IMO anyway…Curious what year your problematic Ford Diesel was?

Creepn
03-17-2013, 02:12 PM
:lol in yo dreams big guy...but seriously what would you do with me if you bought me?
Shit buying slaves today wouldn't work. Majority of white America can't afford another mouth to feed and wouldn't wan't a black man living in close proximty to their horny wives. They could build a shack in their backyards to live in but they wouldn't be able to afford the extra utilities of the shack, which would lead to arrests because of inhumane treatments.

Nah wouldn't work.

Trill Clinton
03-17-2013, 03:03 PM
Shit buying slaves today wouldn't work. Majority of white America can't afford another mouth to feed and wouldn't wan't a black man living in close proximty to their horny wives. They could build a shack in their backyards to live in but they wouldn't be able to afford the extra utilities of the shack, which would lead to arrests because of inhumane treatments.

Nah wouldn't work.
that bbc is too much temptation for white womens

http://donttrysohard.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/denzel-smoking.gif?w=510

DMC
03-17-2013, 03:39 PM

Sell you to an organ grinder.

DMC
03-17-2013, 03:41 PM
The Dodge Rams drive nicer than Ford or Chevy…The ½ ton Dodge with 4 coil springs feels like an American Luxury ride from the 70’s…IMO anyway…Curious what year your problematic Ford Diesel was?

Koolaid_Man
03-17-2013, 04:20 PM
Sell you to an organ grinder.

^ so you'd actually sell me to your wife?

I never met white dude so willing....

Koolaid_Man
03-17-2013, 04:22 PM

Nah wouldn't work.

apparently DMC has a cuck fetish...he's willing to sell me to his wife...apparently she's willing to grind BBC's.....

DMC
03-17-2013, 04:29 PM
^ so you'd actually sell me to your wife?

I never met white dude so willing....

Dance forum monkey, dance.

Koolaid_Man
03-17-2013, 04:33 PM
ohh trust me I will...all over your organ grinder's pussy...

DMC
03-17-2013, 08:17 PM
lol thinking your filthy ape comments are good troll material

lol marginalized

FuzzyLumpkins
03-17-2013, 10:05 PM
Please tell me that's not your daily commuter.

Creepn
03-17-2013, 10:24 PM

It's either that or his Daewoo that's in the reflection of his truck in the pic.

leemajors
03-17-2013, 11:30 PM

DMC charges gas to the game.

Sportcamper
03-18-2013, 01:14 PM
Me too…Custom ordered with just about every option available for CA…Black on Silver 4x4…Beautiful truck…Thought I was getting the 7.3 but it arrived with the new 6.1 Then the odometer hit 20k…I think you know the rest of the story….Worst Diesel pick up ever made…:lol

DMC
03-18-2013, 03:03 PM

It's a boat pulling device.

My daily is a corporate lease.

DMC
03-18-2013, 03:09 PM
Me too…Custom ordered with just about every option available for CA…Black on Silver 4x4…Beautiful truck…Thought I was getting the 7.3 but it arrived with the new 6.1 Then the odometer hit 20k…I think you know the rest of the story….Worst Diesel pick up ever made…:lol

Yeah, your EGR began to leak coolant into your exhaust manifold because your oil cooler was clogged because the shitty Ford Gold coolant stopped it up (along with that left over casting sand) and that ruptured EGR cooler which poured coolant into your exhaust manifold which expanded and caused your head gaskets to fail.because of the stretched out torque to yield bolts Ford used, so ARP studs/head job/gaskets/oil cooler/Restore - VC9 flush/radiator/EGR delete or Bullet Proof EGR cooler/ coolant filtration system/ blue spring fuel pressure upgrade/ gauges out the ass/ Turbo replacement or rebuild due to vanes being stuck/IPR and ICP sensors/FICM repair or replaced due to low voltages/injectors failing due to oil cooler failure which led to High Pressure Oil Pump failure. That's about 15K at least right there, more if they had to pull the chassis to do the head studs.

DMC
03-18-2013, 03:13 PM
It's either that or his Daewoo that's in the reflection of his truck in the pic.

That's a Volvo S80

CosmicCowboy
03-18-2013, 05:50 PM
If it's just a boat puller it should do you a fine job. I have a personal prejudice against Dodges because they fuck you on parts when you have to buy them and they still can't build a chassis/transmission that can outlive the engine. I actually just downsized to a half ton Z71 because I didn't need to be hauling all that weight around for personal commuting. I own several one ton duallys for work I can grab if I need to haul something.

CosmicCowboy
03-18-2013, 05:53 PM

Yeah, your EGR began to leak coolant into your exhaust manifold because your oil cooler was clogged because the shitty Ford Gold coolant stopped it up (along with that left over casting sand) and that ruptured EGR cooler which poured coolant into your exhaust manifold which expanded and caused your head gaskets to fail.because of the stretched out torque to yield bolts Ford used, so ARP studs/head job/gaskets/oil cooler/Restore - VC9 flush/radiator/EGR delete or Bullet Proof EGR cooler/ coolant filtration system/ blue spring fuel pressure upgrade/ gauges out the ass/ Turbo replacement or rebuild due to vanes being stuck/IPR and ICP sensors/FICM repair or replaced due to low voltages/injectors failing due to oil cooler failure which led to High Pressure Oil Pump failure. That's about 15K at least right there, more if they had to pull the chassis to do the head studs.

Yeah, Ford totally blew their truck credibility with that piece of shit engine. Jury is still out if the new one will stand up like the 7.3. At this point Duramax/Allison rules in the 1 ton bracket IMHO.

DMC
03-18-2013, 08:23 PM
in 2004 the Duramax was a new comer. I wasn't going to invest in that, especially the aluminum and all, but it's been good. You couldn't give me a 6.0L. In fact, with the modern emissions regulation on these diesels, I wouldn't touch one unless I was pulling serious weight all the time.

DMC
03-18-2013, 08:25 PM
If it's just a boat puller it should do you a fine job. I have a personal prejudice against Dodges because they fuck you on parts when you have to buy them and they still can't build a chassis/transmission that can outlive the engine. I actually just downsized to a half ton Z71 because I didn't need to be hauling all that weight around for personal commuting. I own several one ton duallys for work I can grab if I need to haul something.

No way Mopar fucks you harder than diesel parts. No way.

Wild Cobra
03-19-2013, 02:52 AM
in 2004 the Duramax was a new comer. I wasn't going to invest in that, especially the aluminum and all, but it's been good. You couldn't give me a 6.0L. In fact, with the modern emissions regulation on these diesels, I wouldn't touch one unless I was pulling serious weight all the time.
When I first saw that Isuzu engine design, I said to myself... Awesome... Simple yet powerful. I believe its a tested Isuzu truck engine design rather than a new design.