PDA

View Full Version : Well, there he goes again.....

NameDropper
07-06-2005, 03:34 PM
Rumor has it....PRESIDENT BUSH CRASHES BIKE INTO SCOT POLICEMAN DURING G8 REPRIEVE... A WHITE HOUSE SOURCE TELLS DRUDGE PRESIDENT SUFFERED 'MODERATE CUTS AND ABRASIONS'... POLICE OFFICER SENT TO HOSPITAL FOR POSSIBLE ANKLE INJURY. DEVELOPING...

He just needs to stick to riding in the limo.

The Ressurrected One
07-06-2005, 04:09 PM
Rumor has it....PRESIDENT BUSH CRASHES BIKE INTO SCOT POLICEMAN DURING G8 REPRIEVE... A WHITE HOUSE SOURCE TELLS DRUDGE PRESIDENT SUFFERED 'MODERATE CUTS AND ABRASIONS'... POLICE OFFICER SENT TO HOSPITAL FOR POSSIBLE ANKLE INJURY. DEVELOPING...

He just needs to stick to riding in the limo.
Well, at least he wasn't "jogging" to McDonald's to steal someone's fries.

NameDropper
07-06-2005, 04:12 PM
Rumor has it Bush was attempting to eat pretzels while riding again.

SWC Bonfire
07-06-2005, 04:25 PM
Rumor has it Bush was attempting to eat pretzels while riding again.

Nope. He was taking my advice on eating one of these before you go drinkin':

http://www.clubrunner.ca/Data/7080/140/Story/5997/haggis%20clipped.jpg

The Ressurrected One
07-06-2005, 06:36 PM
Bush Collides With Scotland Police Officer During Bike Outing (http://ap.tbo.com/ap/breaking/MGBOBMGZTAE.html)

Couldn't the headline just as easily read, "Scotland Police Officer collides with President Bush during Bike Outing"? The article doesn't seem to indicate who was at fault.

Also, there's this:

"The president was concerned about the officer's condition, and talked with him for some time after the collision, McClellan said. The president also asked White House physician Richard Tubb to monitor the officer's condition at the hospital."

That's a far cry from, "I don't fall down; that SOB knocked me over."

Anybody remember when Hillary's Secret Service driver ran down a Police Officer at the Westchester airport? Hillary didn't even get out of the van to check his condition. I hear he never even received an apology...

Yeah, Democrats, the compassionate party.

ClintSquint
07-06-2005, 06:44 PM
Bush Collides With Scotland Police Officer During Bike Outing (http://ap.tbo.com/ap/breaking/MGBOBMGZTAE.html)

Couldn't the headline just as easily read, "Scotland Police Officer collides with President Bush during Bike Outing"? The article doesn't seem to indicate who was at fault.

Also, there's this:

That's a far cry from, "I don't fall down; that SOB knocked me over."

Anybody remember when Hillary's Secret Service driver ran down a Police Officer at the Westchester airport? Hillary didn't even get out of the van to check his condition. I hear he never even received an apology...

Yeah, Democrats, the compassionate party.

Oh, damn it! Your guy took a fall. Bush has to be compassionate when he looks like a damn fool. Take it like man like he did and stop your whining. Bush needs to put that bike away...seems it is a WMD for Dubya.

jochhejaam
07-06-2005, 06:55 PM
Oh, damn it! Your guy took a fall. Bush has to be compassionate when he looks like a damn fool. Take it like man like he did and stop your whining. Bush needs to put that bike away...seems it is a WMD for Dubya.

Take it like a man becauxe someone fell off his bike? Who's looking like a fool?

:lol

exstatic
07-06-2005, 08:34 PM
Uh, knowing W's history with bikes, I'd probably make that assumptimve leap that it was his fault, too. :lol I was just thinking about him and bikes, because they actually announce that he was going to go riding once he hit Scotland. I was hoping that he wouldn't embarrass us, but that's always a vain hope, bikes or no bikes.

JoeChalupa
07-06-2005, 09:00 PM
You just gotta love this guy don't ya? The man just keeps on truckin'.

The Ressurrected One
07-06-2005, 09:57 PM
You just gotta love this guy don't ya? The man just keeps on truckin'.
Yeah, but not before he stops and makes sure everyone's okay...

scott
07-06-2005, 10:09 PM
Dude's a clutz... there are worse offenses... but not necessarily funnier ones.

blaze89
07-06-2005, 10:17 PM
Maybe this incident is the influence Chevy Chase needs for a comeback.

exstatic
07-06-2005, 11:04 PM
Dude's a clutz... there are worse offenses... but not necessarily funnier ones.
At least he didn't vomit on anyone...yet. :lol :elephant

Trainwreck2100
07-07-2005, 02:24 AM
That police officer was obviously placed there by Al Qaeda.

Nbadan
07-07-2005, 03:38 AM
That police officer was obviously placed there by Al Qaeda.

:lol

On a more serious note, there is speculation running rampant in the blogosphere that W may be very ill...

PHOTOS Show George W. Bush Seriously Ill Physically:

George W. Bush apparently is wearing a medical device for "persons at risk of cardiac arrest." It is a LifeVest wearable defibrillator. He started using it sometime after his January 2002 fainting spell, which was attributed to choking. Based on photos showing him wearing the device, one can conclude the fainting was due to atrial fibrillation (AF), which his father also had. His father's AF was caused by Graves' hyperthyroidism, which his mother also has. Bush likely has AF and less likely Graves', based on his family history and symptoms. The AF may have caused a stroke or TIA (mini-stroke), of which physicians watching the debates detected symptoms. Observers have noted psychological symptoms consistent with this and with Wernicke-Korsakoff disease.

http://houston.indymedia.org/uploads/lifevest_duo_back.jpg

Nbadan
07-07-2005, 03:44 AM
US President George W. Bush, out for a spin on his bicycle at the Group of Eight summit venue, crashed into a policeman and had to be treated for scratches on his hands and arms. Mr Bush was going at a pretty high speed on the presidential bicycle when he collided with an officer guarding the Gleneagles golf resort, said White House spokesman Scott McClellan. The US leader, who had been riding for about an hour, skidded on the paved surface and suffered scrapes to his hands and arms. He was treated and bandaged by the White House physician. The President was mostly concerned about the police officer, who was taken to a local hospital as a precaution with a possible ankle injury, Mr McClellan said.

The President spent some time with the officer and had asked the White House physician, Richard Tubb, to monitor his condition at the hospital, he said. Mr. Bush would likely call the officer later, Mr McClellan said. The President, who had been riding with a Secret Service agent, was fine, but the bicycle suffered some damage and Mr Bush had to return to the hotel in a car, which had been trailing them. Mr McClellan declined to speculate about who was at fault.

In May last year, Mr Bush tumbled from his mountain bike during a ride on his ranch in Crawford, Texas, scraping his chin, upper lip, both knees, his right hand and his nose. A spokesman at the time blamed loose topsoil for the spill, but also suggested that Mr Bush had been riding hard, noting the President was "a fitness enthusiast" and adding that "he wasn't poking along, whistling show tunes."

Mr Bush previously fell off a Segway - a motorized, two-wheel vehicle - while visiting his parents in Kennebunkport, Maine, in June 2003 and suffered scrapes to his face when he fainted and fell after choking on a pretzel at the White House in January 2002.

The Australain (http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5744,15849828%255E1702,00.html)

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/graphics/bush_segway_idiotproof.jpg

Ocotillo
07-07-2005, 10:43 AM
Gerald Ford redux

Cant_Be_Faded
07-07-2005, 12:23 PM
hey nbadan, my friend told me that Bush was not stupid because he fell of a segway. He said maybe bush did that to make people think they werent safe and therefore keep buying and using cars (oil)

JohnnyMarzetti
07-09-2005, 11:03 AM
http://www.bartcop.com/mo-wfalls.gif