PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Pau Gasol suffers setback

midnightpulp
03-17-2013, 02:01 AM
:toast:king:hat:p::tu

Pau Gasol experienced soreness in his injured right foot Saturday after participating in a workout at the Lakers training facility, according to a Lakers spokesman.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/9061258/pau-gasol-suffers-setback-kobe-bryant-day-day-los-angeles-lakers

VBM
03-17-2013, 02:02 AM
It's my fault. Picked him up on my fantasy squad as a stash...jinxed it

whitemamba
03-17-2013, 02:05 AM
what ever tbh..

midnightpulp
03-17-2013, 02:06 AM
what ever tbh..

I agree. Non-issue. He doesn't fit D'Antoni's system and would probably do more harm than good at this point. The more minutes Clark and Jamison can get, the better.

whitemamba
03-17-2013, 02:09 AM
I agree. Non-issue. He doesn't fit D'Antoni's system and would probably do more harm than good at this point. The more minutes Clark and Jamison can get, the better.

antoni guaranteed pau will start some time in the future in an interview after the pacers game... but it is a non issue pau wasnt workin at all, and this 8 man rotation has been successful so far

Bynumite
03-17-2013, 02:10 AM
Midnightbutthurt with last minute updates of every Laker player injury :lmao What a phag.

No one should care so much about a team they think is 1st round fodder, unless that's not the case of course and maybe chicken shit spurfan is feeling insecure.

DMC
03-17-2013, 02:12 AM
Is Mike D still coming down of his pain pill addiction?

midnightpulp
03-17-2013, 02:14 AM
Midnightbutthurt with last minute updates of every Laker player injury :lmao What a phag.

No one should care so much about a team they think is 1st round fodder, unless that's not the case of course and maybe chicken shit spurfan is feeling insecure.

I do it cause I know I'll get responses like this.

And they're still losing in the 1st round. Wanna bet on it?

That's what I thought.

racm
03-17-2013, 02:19 AM
Remember when Gasol/Odom/Bynum was a championship frontcourt?

Now:

Bynum doesn't play because of bad knees
Odom is a shell of himself
Pau has been battling injuries and has looked lost since Dirk stole his masculinity in 2011

whitemamba
03-17-2013, 02:40 AM

Now:

Pau has been battling injuries and has looked lost since Dirk stole his masculinity in 2011

mitch 2/3 tbh :toast

KaiRMD1
03-17-2013, 06:04 AM

Now:

Bynum never played because of bad knees. The one time he played an entire laker playoff run, they got swept then killed by the Thunder. Bynum was always a joke. Spurs help feed that joke by allowing him 30 rebounds in game (the next two games, we made up for it though :hat)

Thebesteva
03-17-2013, 06:07 AM
Pau Gasol got Shang Tsunge'd by Kobe's wife in 2011...he has never been the same since

Thread
03-17-2013, 06:47 AM

Yeah, that's how it got to:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

tee, hee.

Thread
03-17-2013, 06:49 AM
Bynum never played because of bad knees. The one time he played an entire laker playoff run, they got swept then killed by the Thunder. Bynum was always a joke. Spurs help feed that joke by allowing him 30 rebounds in game (the next two games, we made up for it though :hat)

Without Bynum we're at:::

Duncan: 4

Kobe: 3

instead of:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

And you know what else?

You know it.

Mal
03-17-2013, 08:38 AM
Kinda was hoping for his return and screwing Lakers chemistry and whatnot...

Koolaid_Man
03-17-2013, 08:56 AM
:toast:king:hat:p::tu

Pau Gasol experienced soreness in his injured right foot Saturday after participating in a workout at the Lakers training facility, according to a Lakers spokesman.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/9061258/pau-gasol-suffers-setback-kobe-bryant-day-day-los-angeles-lakers

not a setback...rather an expectation....try again

LkrFan
03-17-2013, 04:35 PM
Jordan Hill said he's been doing bike/elliptical work for past 3 weeks. Doctors told him there's chance he may return late April/early May

It will be nice to see J Hill back out there with Pau in a couple of more weeks. We'll finally have our full compliment of bigs...just in time for the playoffs. :)

Raven
03-17-2013, 05:02 PM
i wouldn't really call that a setback..

Thread
03-17-2013, 05:14 PM
i wouldn't really call that a setback..

Bend over. I'll set ya fuckin' back.

Latarian Milton
03-17-2013, 08:59 PM
Bend over. I'll set ya fuckin' back.
and i'll send you some nitroglycerin pills in the event your old heart suddenly stops working.