PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Lakers are now 16-8..

HarlemHeat37
03-17-2013, 10:46 PM
in their last 24 games where Kobe plays 10 minutes or less, tbh..

whitemamba
03-17-2013, 10:47 PM
:lol

Thread
03-17-2013, 10:51 PM
Crawl, motherfucker, crawl!!!!!!

UZER
03-17-2013, 10:52 PM
Kobe does not like to be shown up or ignored.

You will soon hear another story about Kobe working out at 3am in the gym trying to get his ankle ready to play.

Thread
03-17-2013, 10:52 PM
Kobe does not like to be shown up or ignored.

You will soon hear another story about Kobe working out at 3am in the gym trying to get his ankle ready to play.

+

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

tee, hee.

LkrFan
03-17-2013, 10:55 PM

Jeff Van Gundy
03-17-2013, 11:05 PM
Cully sending uzer to the tree of woe!

Thebesteva
03-17-2013, 11:07 PM
I just marvel at the fact that it took Kobe prior to the all star break to say," I realize now if I utilize the ball and don't play as aggressively we stand a better chance of winning." That guy is forever in Juwanna Mann Mode

HarlemHeat37
03-17-2013, 11:09 PM
Lakers organization deserves a lot of credit, tbh..

KaiRMD1
03-17-2013, 11:23 PM
Lakers can win the ship......without Kobe lmao. Wonder what all the Kobe suckers say now.

Thread
03-17-2013, 11:45 PM
Wonder what all the Kobe suckers say now.

This one says:::

Sean Cagney
03-17-2013, 11:47 PM
+

tee, hee.

Good GOD your little act is tired, tee hee. You say the same thing over and over for years, you old OCD having bitch... TEE HEE.

Thread
03-17-2013, 11:56 PM
Good GOD your little act is tired, tee hee. You say the same thing over and over for years, you old OCD having bitch... TEE HEE.

All you have to do is climb over us and then ring to make it go away. Otherwise, it stays.

& and that's just the way it's gonna be.

Sean Cagney
03-18-2013, 12:08 AM
All you have to do is climb over us and then ring to make it go away. Otherwise, it stays.

& and that's just the way it's gonna be.

Your the 8th fucking seed........ You are talking shit? I could care less what you say honestly bro, it was funny a few years ago. Your team will not ring this year, if you go out in round one will you still post?

Thread
03-18-2013, 12:09 AM
Your the 8th fucking seed........ You are talking shit? I could care less what you say honestly bro, it was funny a few years ago. Your team will not ring this year, if you go out in round one will you still post?

That's the protocol to make it go away:::beat us enroute to your 5th. Otherwise it stays.

I ain't fuckin' around either. The next time you call ass, I'm gonna see you.

KaiRMD1
03-18-2013, 12:21 AM
That's the protocol to make it go away:::beat us enroute to your 5th. Otherwise it stays.

I ain't fuckin' around either. The next time you call ass, I'm gonna see you.

Thread: loser with a tired schtick

Everyone else on this board: tolerable

Thread
03-18-2013, 12:26 AM
Thread: loser with a tired schtick

Everyone else on this board: tolerable

You fuckers can dish it. Ya's just can't take it.

ha, ha.

Well, yer gonna take it and I'm gonna pound it up your ass'es till I can pound no more.

CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tlongII
03-18-2013, 12:42 AM
29-8 FT advantage for the Lakers tonight.

spurraider21
03-18-2013, 01:44 AM

they needed that against the sonics without demarcus cousins :lmao

KaiRMD1
03-18-2013, 02:06 AM
You fuckers can dish it. Ya's just can't take it.

ha, ha.

Well, yer gonna take it and I'm gonna pound it up your ass'es till I can pound no more.

CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit! PAUSE! At least Koolaid doesn't imply it

#41 Shoot Em Up
03-18-2013, 02:13 AM

sup fag?

Mal
03-18-2013, 02:45 AM

Stern & co with usual goods

DMC
03-18-2013, 06:30 AM
I am not surprised. I've long said that the Lakers would have rung 8 times in the last decade had it not been for Kobe. While average Lakers fan thinks Kobe is the force behind the Lakers, the rest of the the basketball world knows it's the allure of the city and the deep pockets of the Buss family that has brought success to that franchise. Buss built a championship team and that's without Kobe. Kobe is now and has long been the antithesis to winning a championship. The only reason the teams have won is because they've been far and away stacked to win. He's been the undeserving recipient of financial generosity. He's ruined the careers of some of the best big men to ever play the game.

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2013, 07:01 AM
I am not surprised. I've long said that the Lakers would have rung 8 times in the last decade had it not been for Kobe. While average Lakers fan thinks Kobe is the force behind the Lakers, the rest of the the basketball world knows it's the allure of the city and the deep pockets of the Buss family that has brought success to that franchise. Buss built a championship team and that's without Kobe. Kobe is now and has long been the antithesis to winning a championship. The only reason the teams have won is because they've been far and away stacked to win. He's been the undeserving recipient of financial generosity. He's ruined the careers of some of the best big men to ever play the game.

^ Please do enlighten me on the dates and times...:lol For a fact you cannot :p:

Brazil
03-18-2013, 07:28 AM
The winning % is worst when you take the Kobe took at least 20 FGAs around .300 per game. When he take less than 20 FGAs they are around .570 so best cases are for Lakers to win: Kobe doesn't and if he plays he has to take less than 20 FGAs. There is no other way around, kobe is now a role player who needs to keep his shooting in check for Lakers have a chance to win

UNCLE-DREW
03-18-2013, 07:29 AM
+

tee, hee.

how does it feel you almighty god was a mere roleplayer in his first 3 rings

Horry 7
kobe 5

oh wait :lmao

Thread
03-18-2013, 07:37 AM

Boiled down:::

Thread
03-18-2013, 07:39 AM
how does it feel you almighty god was a mere roleplayer in his first 3 rings

Though without him we'd not survived Portland in '00.

And Media was comin' for Daddy then, both barrels, and they'd a had him.

Thread
03-18-2013, 07:41 AM
The winning % is worst when you take the Kobe took at least 20 FGAs around .300 per game. When he take less than 20 FGAs they are around .570 so best cases are for Lakers to win: Kobe doesn't and if he plays he has to take less than 20 FGAs. There is no other way around, kobe is now a role player who needs to keep his shooting in check for Lakers have a chance to win

Boiled down:::you guys thought you'd be happy with us winning sans Kobe.

Uh, uh.

tee, hee.

Killakobe81
03-18-2013, 07:47 AM

That may be one of the most ignorant thngs I have seen on here (from a basketbal standpoint) in a long time. MJ could not ring 8x in a decade but a team led by Shaq and his amazing work ethic would have?
Come on, you give Kobe his talent and his "lack of leadership" or however you come up with 8 rings way too much credit. And by extennsion you are not giving enough to the Spurs who easily should of won at least 2 of those titles ... regardless of what was going wrong in Los Angeles. BEsides the Heat all the titles won in the past decade were legit tbh ...not sure where you get "8" from.

As for Harlem, useless stat is useless stat. And I get you are trolling so I did not even respond until DMC posted this crap ... Kobe 8 rings in a decade yeah, right. Even if he passed more and kissed Shaq's ass Im guessing they still tap out at 5 or 6 because Shaq's leadership was worse, tbh ...

DMC
03-18-2013, 07:56 AM
Kobe doesn't possess leadership qualities. He's no leader, that was Fisher. Had Kobe not been such a greedy little rapist, Shaq would have stuck around and they could have attracted even better talent, but no, it was Kobe and all Kobe all the time. Just ask his fucking coach who obviously knows more about him than you do, even though you likely know the flavor of his semen.

Shaq won 3 Finals MVPs, b2b2b. Kobe rode Pau to a couple. Pau could have won those if he was the option on offense. Even now Kobe has Pau soft and submissive because he's been such an overbearing piece of shit. 100 million fucking dollars in 1 fucking year and you are fighting with Utah for a playoff spot. What a fucking ass magnet.

DMC
03-18-2013, 07:57 AM
^ Please do enlighten me on the dates and times...:lol For a fact you cannot :p:

I don't take orders from pinked faggots, especially fake ass negro ones.

Thread
03-18-2013, 08:02 AM
Had Kobe not been such a greedy little rapist

You've nary room. Your Neal raped as well.

Killakobe81
03-18-2013, 08:04 AM
Kobe doesn't possess leadership qualities. He's no leader, that was Fisher. Had Kobe not been such a greedy little rapist, Shaq would have stuck around and they could have attracted even better talent, but no, it was Kobe and all Kobe all the time. Just ask his fucking coach who obviously knows more about him than you do, even though you likely know the flavor of his semen.

Shaq won 3 Finals MVPs, b2b2b. Kobe rode Pau to a couple. Pau could have won those if he was the option on offense. Even now Kobe has Pau soft and submissive because he's been such an overbearing piece of shit. 100 million fucking dollars in 1 fucking year and you are fighting with Utah for a playoff spot. What a fucking ass magnet.

Even if what you say is true about Kobe's leadership ...what did we see from Shaq in the post LAkers era that says he could of led L.A to 5 more titles? Please elaborate. Shaq was an essential part of the Heat reign in 2005 .... But if you watched those Finals he was outplayed by Dampier the first 2 games ...and Alonzo closed out game 6 by anchoring the paint. Point being he barely got to 4 what makes youthink he could of led 8?! Even if you say we should of won in 2004 that is still only 5 rings where do you think the Lakers were gonna get 8 championships from? Which of the Spurs titles are you conceding to the Lakers for that to happen?

SO because Shaq won 3 straight Finals MVP's when he was in decent shape ...that means he was going to lead a team to 5 more titles, even though he it took an epic Wade performance and a FT parade to get him one more? Shaq was a dominant beast... watching Dwight play this year reminds me of how dominant Shaq was for us ... but O'Neal was close to the end (of his peak) when the Lakers dealt him, unless he was gonna coat-tail Kobe or Lebron no way he was gonna win 5 more titles.

DMC
03-18-2013, 08:05 AM
You've nary room. Your Neal raped as well. One doesn't negate the other. I'm sure you've tried to rape as well.

Thread
03-18-2013, 08:06 AM
One doesn't negate the other.

Just checkin' assholes of a Monday morning.

Brazil
03-18-2013, 08:07 AM
Boiled down:::you guys thought you'd be happy with us winning sans Kobe.

Uh, uh.

tee, hee.

boiled down you guys are better sans him or him behaving like a role player

DMC
03-18-2013, 08:08 AM
Even if what you say is true what did we see from Shaq in the post LAkers era that says he could of led L.A to 5 more titles. Please elaborate. Shaq was an essential part o fthe Heat reign in 2005. But if you watched those Finals he was outplayed by Dampier the first 2 games ...and Alonzo closed out game 6 by anchoring the paint. Point being he barely got to 4 what makes youthink he could of led 8?! Even if you say we should of won in 2004 that is still only 5 rings where do you think the Lakers were gonna get 8 championships from? Which of the Spurs titles are you conceding to the Lakers for that to happen?

SO because Shaq won 3 straight Finals MVP's when he was in decent shape that means he was going to lead a team to 5 more titles, even though he it took an epic Wade performance and a FT parade to get him one more. Shaq was a dominant beast watching Dwight play this year reminds me of how dominant Shaq was for a while but O'Neal was close to the end (of his peak) when the Lakers dealt him, unless he was gonna coat-tail Kobe or Lebron no way he was gonna win 5 more titles.

They should have won in 2004 but Kobe was too busy raping.

They should have won in 2005 but Kobe was too busy kicking Shaq to the curb

Shaq subsequently won in 2006. If he can do that, surely he could have won in the two years preceding. That's 6 right there. If Pau can get the Lakers 2 rings, Shaq could have done it easily. That's 2 more. That's a total of 8 rings.

Do the math or have stat fag do it for you. Kobe is the bane of the Lakers, not the savior.

The fact that daddy rang before Kobe after the breakup, and that Kobe had to get another team's franchise center to get back to the playoffs is evidence enough that Kobe can not take a team to a ring, and Phil's book is evidence that Kobe is not a bonus for anything except jersey sales to fat be@ners.

DMC
03-18-2013, 08:12 AM
lol spending the best years of your life blindly worshiping a rapist only to learn that he's a pig in a poke.

Killakobe81
03-18-2013, 08:19 AM

Shaq subsequently won in 2006. If he can do that, surely he could have won in the two years preceding. That's 6 right there. If Pau can get the Lakers 2 rings, Shaq could have done it easily. That's 2 more. That's a total of 8 rings.

Do the math or have stat fag do it for you. Kobe is the bane of the Lakers, not the savior.

Never said he was a savior. Just saying you are playing fast and loose with math, here. Funny thing is DMC you give Duncan and Pop so little credit. Are you telling me that Tim Duncan in his absolute prime would of lost to a Lakers squad in 2005? Sans Phil and Fisher and Horry? Peopel forget we were rolling with little left in the cupboard Malone and GP were gone too ...but even if you hypiothetically say we would of signed some replacements ... that doesnt sound like a title team. Kobe screwed up 2004 in so many ways ... I do agree with you there ...but I never take anything away from those Pistons. That team though was amess and it was not ALL Kobe. People forget that in 2004 GP and Phil fought over the use of the trinagle, and in the series against the Spurs fought in the media for GP taking all the blame for Parker abusing them in in pnr. PAyton was pissed he was getting the blame for O'neals shitty hedging defense in pnr ... But I bet you were to busy jizzing to a potential repeat to realize any of that?
Luckily we had PJ to adjust our schemes and yall choked. But Then Malone got hurt. (I never play the injury card) but that team even when healthy was not a joy to be around ...A major part of it was Kobe and his trial but Shaq had some crappy leadership that started in our training camp in Hawaii feuling the media frenzy on their feud ...which led to that break-up. Either way I think it was the Pistons title to lose ... they turned around had a better year and if not for Horry would of beat your ass the next year too ...

Still dont see where the other titles come from ... but whatever, DMC. You romanticize O'Neal based on his talent and not his actual production (results). Shaq should of won at least 6 titlesbased on his talent ...but Kobe is only to blame for maybe one of those. Feuding with a great owner like Buss, fighting with Kobe were things HE could of avoided to get closer to MJ. He never had that kind of drive and it took PJ and Fisher's leadership and Kobe's and Wade's immense talent to help him get the 4 he had ...

He tried to ride Nash, Lebron and KG to a 5th title and failed miserably so again where are 8 titles gonna come from?

Thread
03-18-2013, 08:29 AM
lol spending the best years of your life blindly worshiping a rapist

You've nary room. Your Neal raped as well.

Thread
03-18-2013, 08:30 AM
boiled down you guys are better sans him or him behaving like a role player

+ we got:::

out of it.

tee, hee.

Thread
03-18-2013, 08:32 AM
Shaq subsequently won in 2006.

& ended up like Duncan:::

Duncan & Daddy: 4 a piece

Just shows ta go ya.

DMC
03-18-2013, 08:32 AM
Never said he was a savior. Just saying you are playing fast and loose with math, here. Funny thing is DMC you give Duncan and Pop so little credit. Are you telling me that Tim Duncan in his absolute prime would of lost to a Lakers squad in 2005? Sans Phil and Fisher and Horry? Peopel forget we were rolling with little left in the cupboard Malone and GP were gone too ...but even if you hypiothetically say we would of signed some replacements ... that doesnt sound like a title team. Kobe screwed up 2004 in so many ways ... I do agree with you there ...but I never take anything away from those Pistons. That team though was amess and it was not ALL Kobe. People forget that in 2004 GP and Phil fought over the use of the trinagle, and in the series against the Spurs fought in the media for Parker abusing them in in pnr. PAyton was pissed he was getting the blame for O'neals shitty heding defense in pnr ... But I bet you were to busy jizzing to a potential repeat to realize any of that? Luckily we had PJ adjust our schemes and yall choked. Then Malone got hurt. (I never play the injury card) but that team even when healthy was not a joy to be around. A major part of it was Kobe and his trial but Shaq had some crappy leadership that started in our training camp in Hawaii feuling the media frenzy on their feud ...which led to that break-up.

Still dont see where teh other titles come from ... but whatever, DMC. You romanticize O'Neal based on his talent and not his actual production (results). Shaq should of won at least 6 titlesbased on his talent ...but Kobe is only to blame for maybe one of those. Feuding with a great owner like Buss, fighting with Kobe were things HE could of avoided to get closer to MJ. He never had that kind of drive and it took PJ and Fisher's leadership and Kobe's and Wade's immense talent to help him get the 4 he had ...

He tried to ride Nash, Lebron and KG to a 5th title and failed miserably so again where are 8 titles gonna come from?

Duncan had a younger Robinson during the 3peat. As good as Duncan is/was, he was no match for Shaq's dominance beneath the basket, and the Spurs could not afford complimentary players as well as the Lakers could.

As good as Hakeem was in his b2b, he could not beat the Bulls while MJ was playing.

Brazil
03-18-2013, 08:33 AM
+ we got:::

out of it.

tee, hee.

no denying here Cul, as much as Horry 7 and Bryant 5

Donkeybong
03-18-2013, 08:40 AM

Them losing is not a product of Kobe shooting over 20 FGA. Kobe shooting 20 over FGA is a product of the Lakers losing the game and Kobe trying to get them back in it with higher shot volume. This argument is so tired.

Killakobe81
Duncan had a younger Robinson during the 3peat. As good as Duncan is/was, he was no match for Shaq's dominance beneath the basket, and the Spurs could not afford complimentary players as well as the Lakers could.

As good as Hakeem was in his b2b, he could not beat the Bulls while MJ was playing.

But as great as Shaq was in 2000-2002 by 2003 and DEFINITELY 2005 til now Duncan has been the better player. Do we agree there? Shaq owned both your big men those 3 years ... but Duncan has been the best big man since then. He fell off for a few seasons 2009-2011 but he is still playing at times at ahigh level was Shaq is telling jokes on TNT ...

Still dont see where 8 is coming from. And I dont concede that MJ wins 8 straight either. People forget they had to eke out the third leg of each 3 peat. There is no sure thing they beat HAkeem twice or the Knicks dont finally win one ...MJ was drained. He needed the break after each 3 peat. I think if they win those two maybe the Sonics Pacers or the Jazz steal one from MJ. Peopel act as though MJ as great as he was could of rolled off 8 straight titles even though Russell in a shitty era was the only guy to do that ...Mj maybe the GOAT but he was NOT winning 8 straight and he KNEW it ... that is why he shut it down ...

Koolaid_Man

The fact that daddy rang before Kobe after the breakup, and that Kobe had to get another team's franchise center to get back to the playoffs is evidence enough that Kobe can not take a team to a ring, and Phil's book is evidence that Kobe is not a bonus for anything except jersey sales to fat be@ners.

^ Exhibit A...I told yall that guys who drove really really big trucks were dumb as rocks and over compensating for lack of manhood:lol

DMC
03-18-2013, 08:43 AM
And the missed ring count is growing as we speak. The cost of Bryant negates any opportunity the Lakers have of bringing in good players. 27m this year, 30m next. That's almost Wade + Lebron salary. Imagine what the Lakers could have if they didn't have Kobe and add what they currently have in Howard, Jamison, Nash and Artest. Sans Kobe, CP3 is a Laker. Sans Kobe, the door is open for the best young free agents in the league to come there and not have to sacrifice pay.

Kobe is that piss poor investment, right now the worst contract in the league by far, in terms of winning basketball games. I'd say 10 rings. Boston would have to get glasses to see you ahead of them, that's how far you'd be.

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2013, 08:43 AM
Even if what you say is true about Kobe's leadership ...what did we see from Shaq in the post LAkers era that says he could of led L.A to 5 more titles? Please elaborate. Shaq was an essential part of the Heat reign in 2005 .... But if you watched those Finals he was outplayed by Dampier the first 2 games ...and Alonzo closed out game 6 by anchoring the paint. Point being he barely got to 4 what makes youthink he could of led 8?! Even if you say we should of won in 2004 that is still only 5 rings where do you think the Lakers were gonna get 8 championships from? Which of the Spurs titles are you conceding to the Lakers for that to happen?

SO because Shaq won 3 straight Finals MVP's when he was in decent shape ...that means he was going to lead a team to 5 more titles, even though he it took an epic Wade performance and a FT parade to get him one more? Shaq was a dominant beast... watching Dwight play this year reminds me of how dominant Shaq was for us ... but O'Neal was close to the end (of his peak) when the Lakers dealt him, unless he was gonna coat-tail Kobe or Lebron no way he was gonna win 5 more titles.

^ :lol

DMC
03-18-2013, 08:45 AM
^ Exhibit A...I told yall that guys who drove really really big trucks were dumb as rocks and over compensating for lack of manhood:lol

The truck is only used to pull my boat. I have that luxury.

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2013, 08:51 AM
Never said he was a savior. Just saying you are playing fast and loose with math, here. Funny thing is DMC you give Duncan and Pop so little credit. Are you telling me that Tim Duncan in his absolute prime would of lost to a Lakers squad in 2005? Sans Phil and Fisher and Horry? Peopel forget we were rolling with little left in the cupboard Malone and GP were gone too ...but even if you hypiothetically say we would of signed some replacements ... that doesnt sound like a title team. Kobe screwed up 2004 in so many ways ... I do agree with you there ...but I never take anything away from those Pistons. That team though was amess and it was not ALL Kobe. People forget that in 2004 GP and Phil fought over the use of the trinagle, and in the series against the Spurs fought in the media for GP taking all the blame for Parker abusing them in in pnr. PAyton was pissed he was getting the blame for O'neals shitty hedging defense in pnr ... But I bet you were to busy jizzing to a potential repeat to realize any of that?
Luckily we had PJ to adjust our schemes and yall choked. But Then Malone got hurt. (I never play the injury card) but that team even when healthy was not a joy to be around ...A major part of it was Kobe and his trial but Shaq had some crappy leadership that started in our training camp in Hawaii feuling the media frenzy on their feud ...which led to that break-up. Either way I think it was the Pistons title to lose ... they turned around had a better year and if not for Horry would of beat your ass the next year too ...

Still dont see where the other titles come from ... but whatever, DMC. You romanticize O'Neal based on his talent and not his actual production (results). Shaq should of won at least 6 titlesbased on his talent ...but Kobe is only to blame for maybe one of those. Feuding with a great owner like Buss, fighting with Kobe were things HE could of avoided to get closer to MJ. He never had that kind of drive and it took PJ and Fisher's leadership and Kobe's and Wade's immense talent to help him get the 4 he had ...

Killa you gotta learn when you're being trolled

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2013, 08:59 AM
The truck is only used to pull my boat. I have that luxury.

:lol so let's get this straight...on one side of the equation you have DMC= 55k (Dodge Ram) pulls + 5k Dingy - Woman... on the other side of the equation you have Kool= 115k S-Class with 5k (black chrome wheels) + women *nth = ~120k

I say your definition of luxury needs to be reexamined in the hypothesis...

UZER
03-18-2013, 09:09 AM
:lol so let's get this straight...on one side of the equation you have DMC= 55k (Dodge Ram) pulls + 5k Dingy - Woman... on the other side of the equation you have Kool= 115k S-Class with 5k (black chrome wheels) + women *nth = ~120k

:lol nobody believes anything you say troll.

Thread
03-18-2013, 09:15 AM
:lol nobody believes anything you say troll.

Kool Aid Man

Thread
03-18-2013, 09:16 AM
no denying here Cul, as much as Horry 7 and Bryant 5

Fine. You take that one. I'm stickin' with:::

I dance with who brung me.

Killakobe81
03-18-2013, 09:28 AM
Killa you gotta learn when you're being trolled

Oh I get that ... I dont care. When I feel like I want to get something off my chest, I do.
Could not care less if I am being trolled ..probably becauseIm shitty at trolling or Identifying them I did have some folks going with OKC Dynasty for a bit last season ... but I outed myself ...so again I suck at the troll game.

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2013, 09:37 AM
Oh I get that ... I dont care. When I feel like I want to get something off my chest, I do.
Could not care less if I am being trolled ..probably becauseIm shitty at trolling or Identifying them I did have some folks going with OKC Dynasty for a bit last season ... but I outed myself ...so again I suck at the troll game.

DMC has been a moron since the first day he came to ST...there's something missing in his life...he came on here without ever properly introducing himself and just went bat-shit crazy in his aggression towards me...Kori had to tell him to calm his ass down..he was on the verge of getting banned...I think he was just getting over a divorce or some shit where his wife left him...but any way both he and midget get like this the morning after a Laker win...they're both paranoid skitzo's..fat guys with big stomachs who's behavior is heavily influenced by coffee or the lack thereof...

and they can't imagine for a second that I'm a article brilliant in some ways black guy...it really itches their ass

Brazil
03-18-2013, 09:38 AM
Them losing is not a product of Kobe shooting over 20 FGA. Kobe shooting 20 over FGA is a product of the Lakers losing the game and Kobe trying to get them back in it with higher shot volume. This argument is so tired.

:lol I disagree it's not like all his 20 FGAs games were Lakers down and kobe carrying in the fourth to compensate other players suckiness, generally in that games he starts chucking already in the first. Lakers fans posture of defending kobe no matter what is idiotic. Gap of winning % is huge and sample is not small, denying that there is an issue and saying it is just conjectural is fool.

Brazil
03-18-2013, 09:39 AM
Fine. You take that one. I'm stickin' with:::

I dance with who brung me.

Fine with me cul, Horry>Kobe>Duncan in ring counts no denying my dear

Killakobe81
03-18-2013, 09:44 AM
DMC has been a moron since the first day he came to ST...there's something missing in his life...he came on here without ever properly introducing himself and just went bat-shit crazy in his aggression towards me...Kori had to tell him to calm his ass down..he was on the verge of getting banned...I think he was just getting over a divorce or some shit where his wife left him...but any way both he and midget get like this the morning after a Laker win...they're both paranoid skitzo's..fat guys with big stomachs who's behavior is heavily influenced by coffee or the lack thereof...

and they can't imagine for a second that I'm a article brilliant in some ways black guy...it really itches their ass

Funny thing is for a shit team with no shot they spend a lot of time posting about the Lakers ...
It's like that chick that posts on Twitter/FB that they over someone or dont care that their ex has moved on, if you dont care then you would not bother.

Oh it also hurts the woe is me Spur fan that Lakers struggles were a bigger story than them having HCA AGAIN ....Willbe hilarious When KObe is on 1st team ALL NBA over Parker ...

"but Kobe also missed 3 games with an ankle"

"Media just loves KObe"

"Kobe most overrated superstar"

"if Parker played for ..."

UZER
03-18-2013, 10:09 AM
Funny thing is for a shit team with no shot they spend a lot of time posting about the Lakers ...
It's like that chick that posts on Twitter/FB that they over someone or dont care that their ex has moved on, if you dont care then you would not bother.

Oh it also hurts the woe is me Spur fan that Lakers struggles were a bigger story than them having HCA AGAIN ....Willbe hilarious When KObe is on 1st team ALL NBA over Parker ...

"Media just loves KObe"

For such a "great" team with all the perks, so many Laker fans spend so much time on a little ol San Antone message board.

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2013, 10:22 AM

"Media just loves KObe"

They know that deep inside...:lol no one gives a shit about the Spurs except their fans and the Kobe haters in the media...ohh and Charles Barkley...Tim Duncan is trying to gravy train his way to #5...pathetic...

UZER
03-18-2013, 10:31 AM
They know that deep inside...:lol no one gives a shit about the Spurs except their fans and the Kobe haters in the media...ohh and Charles Barkley...Tim Duncan is trying to gravy train his way to #5...pathetic...

can't say no one when your on here 24/7

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2013, 10:34 AM
can't say no one when your on here 24/7

I collect workers comp...and food stamps...along with my medicaid and I've even applied for an early SS check..we'll see how that goes...until then I'm free to post...ohh and I use my welfare check to pay for my 56k modem internet connection...I tap my neighbors trailer for power...since I'm the only black guy living in this trailer park community they good white folk treat me well...I'm their black friend....

whitemamba
03-18-2013, 10:37 AM
I collect workers comp...and food stamps...along with my medicaid and I've even applied for an early SS check..we'll see how that goes...until then I'm free to post...ohh and I use my welfare check to pay for my 56k modem internet connection...I tap my neighbors trailer for power...since I'm the only black guy living in this trailer park community they good white folk treat me well...I'm their black friend....

DAF86
03-18-2013, 10:43 AM
lol the Kobe fan that says isn't a kobe fan despite the fact that he has Killakobe81 as his username getting butthurt.

HarlemHeat37
03-18-2013, 01:06 PM
IMO, one of the most accurate methods of measuring a player's career success is comparing their title count with their franchise's championship count, along with the amount of times they missed the playoffs vs. their franchise's missed playoff count..

Jordan: 6 championships
Bulls franchise: 6 championships

Duncan: 4 championships
Spurs franchise: 4 championships

Russell: 11 championships
Celtics: 17 championships

Magic: 5 championships
Lakers: 16 championships

Kobe: 5 championships

Kareem: 1 championship with the Bucks/5 with LA
Bucks: 1 championship

Shaq: 3 with LA/1 with Miami
Heat: 2 championships

Hakeem: 2 championships
Rockets: 2 championships

Bird: 3 championships

Wilt: 1 championship with Philly
76ers: 3 championships

Lebron: 1 championship with Miami

Now, the amount of times they have missed the playoffs in or around their primes:

Jordan(excluding the year he missed 80+% of the season): 0
Bulls franchise: 15

Duncan: 0
Spurs franchise: 4

Russell: 0
Celtics franchise: 16

Magic: 0
Lakers franchise: 5

Kobe: 1, possibly 2 this season

Kareem: 1, 0 with the Bucks
Bucks franchise: 18

Shaq: 0

Hakeem: 1
Rockets franchise: 19

Bird: 0

Wilt: 0
76ers franchise: 16

Lebron with Cavs/Heat: 0
Cavs/Heat franchises: 24

Interesting numbers, tbh..

Thread
03-18-2013, 01:07 PM
IMO, one of the most accurate methods of measuring a player's career success is comparing their title count with their franchise's championship count, along with the amount of times they missed the playoffs vs. their franchise's missed playoff count..

Now, the amount of times they have missed the playoffs in or around their primes:

Boiled down:::

Killakobe81
03-18-2013, 01:14 PM

No need to measure "prime" or make excuses either you made the playoffs or you did not. Kobe missed it once no need to hid behind all of that ..Shaq has missed it once as well ...

DMC
03-18-2013, 03:23 PM

except mine isn't make believe

DMC
03-18-2013, 03:26 PM

I can imagine all kinds of things. When it all clears the harsh reality is that you're a short, fat cream colored asshole from Houston, I know your relationships and your connections and that bothers you because I haven't divulged it all, and I won't as long as you remain Kool about it. It will be like that bet, nary a dime.

DMC
03-18-2013, 03:29 PM
Kool Aid Man

Who you walked right by like DRob did to Phil with nary a glance nor handshake up your return. True friendship. Typical transient fan. Don't get too close, you'll be reversing that jersey soon and the odds that you and Kool have the same alternate team is not 100%

Thread
03-18-2013, 05:24 PM
Who you walked right by like DRob did to Phil with nary a glance nor handshake up your return. True friendship. Typical transient fan. Don't get too close, you'll be reversing that jersey soon and the odds that you and Kool have the same alternate team is not 100%

& nobody pays attention to me.

tee, hee.

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2013, 06:58 PM
& nobody pays attention to me.

tee, hee.

Don't compromise yourself Cully...the first chance these fuckers get they'll bend you over and fuck you raw...in fact they called you back for their own selfish amusement...but like an abused spouse...even though they've asked for it they'll call the cops on you again first chance they feel justified...and you'll wish after it's all said and done that you had jumped in that fox hole with me..cleaned your rifle and fired off a couple of good clean kill shots...

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2013, 06:59 PM
I can imagine all kinds of things. When it all clears the harsh reality is that you're a short, fat cream colored asshole from Houston, I know your relationships and your connections and that bothers you because I haven't divulged it all, and I won't as long as you remain Kool about it. It will be like that bet, nary a dime.

^ I see you forgot to take your meds again...or did you OD this time causing hallucinations?

DMC
03-18-2013, 08:21 PM
Don't compromise yourself Cully...the first chance these fuckers get they'll bend you over and fuck you raw...in fact they called you back for their own selfish amusement...but like an abused spouse...even though they've asked for it they'll call the cops on you again first chance they feel justified...and you'll wish after it's all said and done that you had jumped in that fox hole with me..cleaned your rifle and fired off a couple of good clean kill shots...

Only fox hole you've ever been in was behind a rubber banded set of hairy balls.

Latarian Milton
03-18-2013, 08:25 PM
don't know they've already played so many games w/ kobe playing 10 minutes or less, thought kobe only got injured as recently as last week something

Killakobe81
03-18-2013, 08:30 PM
lol the Kobe fan that says isn't a kobe fan despite the fact that he has Killakobe81 as his username getting butthurt.

Butthurt? No need ...over what? I came here to talk shit and to talk hoops I do both. I did not come here expecting to convert Kobe haters ...

I am a Kobe fan, but a bigger MAgic fan and even bigger Laker fan.

But I also appreciate Lebron JAmes, Wade Duncan Manu and Pop ...just not the whiny ass conspircay theory Spur fans who bitch so much but have 4 titles despite no respect from the league ...

Spur fan is like a hot chick with low self esteem because she peaked late ...
Act like someone for once you guys have 4 rings ...

HarlemHeat37
04-13-2013, 11:26 AM
I wouldn't count the Lakers out, they seem to play just as well or better without Kobe, tbh..

baseline bum
04-13-2013, 12:46 PM
I wouldn't count the Lakers out, they seem to play just as well or better without Kobe, tbh..

You know, last night all I could think is "D'Antoni's such an idiot, waving off Gary Vitti and letting Kobe hero himself into a career-ending injury" but now that you have bumped this thread, it dawned on me that this could be a brilliant coaching move. It's a way to cut the cancer, not unlike what Popovich did yesterday with Jack. I think I'm going to have to start giving Pringles a lot more credit now; maybe he really is about winning to take Laker fans' favorite idol down for the good of the team. Bravo Pringles; now you guys might have a real chance this season.

Thread
04-13-2013, 01:00 PM
You know, last night all I could think is "D'Antoni's such an idiot, waving off Gary Vitti and letting Kobe hero himself into a career-ending injury" but now that you have bumped this thread, it dawned on me that this could be a brilliant coaching move. It's a way to cut the cancer, not unlike what Popovich did yesterday with Jack. I think I'm going to have to start giving Pringles a lot more credit now; maybe he really is about winning to take Laker fans' favorite idol down for the good of the team. Bravo Pringles; now you guys might have a real chance this season.

:rolleyes