PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Predictions

Avante
03-18-2013, 02:41 AM
The Bengals will win their division.

Reggie Bush will gain over a 1000 yards but the Lions will still suck.

Alex Smith will take the Chiefs to the playoffs.

The Niners will go 13-3.

Russell Wilson will out play both Luck and RGIII.

Percy Harvin will have his best season as a pro.

The Cowboys will win their division.

Joe Flacco will start doing commercials and like all those QB's who play that he'll have a subpar season. Only Peyton seems to make it work.

Wes Welker will have another great year with the Broncos winning the AFC.

Adrian Peterson will start being talked about as one of the all time greats.

The Saints will be in the thick of it.

Michael Vick will not finish the season.

Trindon Holliday will run back two KO'S for scores. He is the fastest return man in the history of the NFL, nobody touchs his 10.00. Now who can tell me the Olympic 100m medalist who was also a Bronco?

The Niners will have the most potent offense in the league.

Kaepernick
Frank Gore
Kendall Hunter
LaMichael James
Vernon Davis
Mario Manningham
Michael Crabtree
Aldoin Boldin

Who betters that group?

RGIII will start to fade a bit, by 2015 Cousins will be the starter.

A small school back drafted in the later rounds will surprise.

RB Robert Turbin with the Seahawks will start getting some props.

v8ywX06YgAA

Kaepernick's rookie card will triple in value.

Trent Richardson will knock some LB out.

Tony Romo will have his best season.

ESPN will continue to blow it when it comes to their...THE TOP 10...series. They just had...Top 10 Best Numbers and totally left out...22.

How's about...

Emmitt Smith...all time leading rusher
Bob Hayes...Hall of Fame
Dick Bass...first Ram to rush for a 1000 yards
Mercury Morris...great back
Timmy Brown...the Marshall Faulk of his day

Blake
03-18-2013, 09:22 AM

Kaepernick
Frank Gore
Kendall Hunter
LaMichael James
Vernon Davis
Mario Manningham
Michael Crabtree
Aldoin Boldin

Who betters that group?

Who is Aldoin Boldin.

you were the one blathering on about the Saints having the best stable of running backs. Did they lose someone important so that they don't any more?

johnsmith
03-18-2013, 10:17 AM
The Bengals will win their division.
That's going to be a really competitive division, I think even the Browns will be a solid team this season. I wouldn't be surprised if the Ravens ended up last in the division next year, but I agree, I think the Bengals win.

Reggie Bush will gain over a 1000 yards but the Lions will still suck.
Detroit will bounce back, I see them as a 9-7 team. Bush will gain over a 1,000 but they will be all purpose yards.

Alex Smith will take the Chiefs to the playoffs.
I don't think they win the wild card. They won't win the division but they will be a much better team with a qb that has actual talent.

The Niners will go 13-3.
Probably......or, they end up with the "losing super bowl team" jinx and fall to pieces.

It helps that Wilson plays for what may be a top three team in the NFL next season. I still say though that if you put RG3 or Luck on the Seahawks, they end up having more success than Wilson. I'd take any three of those guys though.

Percy Harvin will have his best season as a pro.
Agreed, but the most exciting group of receivers in the NFL resides in Denver. Decker, Thomas and Welker is an absolutely sick combo when Manning is your QB.

The Cowboys will win their division.
I'm going Washington.

Joe Flacco will start doing commercials and like all those QB's who play that he'll have a subpar season. Only Peyton seems to make it work.
Flacco will have a subpar season for a lot more reasons than doing commercials.

Wes Welker will have another great year with the Broncos winning the AFC.
I sure fucking hope so.

Adrian Peterson will start being talked about as one of the all time greats.
Already is talked about that way.

I'm not really sure what that means. But I know they're not a threat out of the NFC.

Michael Vick will not finish the season.
Has he ever?

Trindon Holliday will run back two KO'S for scores. He is the fastest return man in the history of the NFL, nobody touchs his 10.00. Now who can tell me the Olympic 100m medalist who was also a Bronco?
At least two. He's a bad mother fucker. Now if he can just be a little more cautious with the football, he could be Devon Hester(ish).

Kaepernick
Frank Gore
Kendall Hunter
LaMichael James
Vernon Davis
Mario Manningham
Michael Crabtree
Aldoin Boldin

Who betters that group?
As long as their O line stays healthy, there is no reason to not believe that. I'm still amazed how fast Davis is.

RGIII will start to fade a bit, by 2015 Cousins will be the starter.
This is sort of a dumb prediction....especially considering you titled the thread "2013 Predictions".

A small school back drafted in the later rounds will surprise.
The sky will also remain blue.

RB Robert Turbin with the Seahawks will start getting some props.
From who?

Kaepernick's rookie card will triple in value.
So it will be worth like, $1.50 now?

Trent Richardson will knock some LB out.
Sure, why not.

Tony Romo will have his best season.
Romo is a really good quarterback and Cowboys fans should count their blessings. It's also awesome to me as a Cowboy hater that he chokes at just awful times.

ESPN will continue to blow it when it comes to their...THE TOP 10...series. They just had...Top 10 Best Numbers and totally left out...22.

How's about...

Emmitt Smith...all time leading rusher
Bob Hayes...Hall of Fame
Dick Bass...first Ram to rush for a 1000 yards
Mercury Morris...great back
Timmy Brown...the Marshall Faulk of his day
You should email them.

Blake
03-18-2013, 11:20 AM
Kansas City won't do better than 7-9.

I think 5-11 is very realistic.

tlongII
03-18-2013, 04:46 PM
The Seahawks will win the NFC West.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-18-2013, 05:02 PM
^Tbh I actually agree with this. Seahawks will have the best defense in the NFL if Clemons' ACL recovers and they re-sign Branch. I also trust Russell Wilson's off season work ethic more than I trust Kaepernick's. The Seahawks' offense was a lot less gimmicky and won't be shut down just because teams have more tape of it now.

Avante
03-18-2013, 11:10 PM
Who is Aldoin Boldin.

you were the one blathering on about the Saints having the best stable of running backs. Did they lose someone important so that they don't any more?

The Saints do have the best stable of backs.

I do get a kick out of little shits like you. All that and you go to spelling...hahahaha!!!!!!! Ya just have to find something to criticize don't ya? Wow!

Avante
03-18-2013, 11:16 PM
The Seahawks will win the NFC West.

Nope!

Avante
03-18-2013, 11:17 PM
Kansas City won't do better than 7-9.

I think 5-11 is very realistic.

Obviously you know nothing about the Chiefs.

Clipper Nation
03-19-2013, 12:03 AM
You do realize your boy Alex Smith has been an unmitigated disaster without Harbaugh and the Niners' defense from the past couple years there to make him look good, right?

Avante
03-19-2013, 12:37 AM
You do realize your boy Alex Smith has been an unmitigated disaster without Harbaugh and the Niners' defense from the past couple years there to make him look good, right?

Where did you ever get the idea he is my boy? He's a middle of the pack QB, something I've always said.

Lincoln
03-19-2013, 09:14 AM
I predict the niners will lose in the playoffs again and you will disappear like a fucking pussy once again.

KoolAid Mans Brother
03-19-2013, 09:19 AM
:lmao Making 2013 predictions before free agency moves and the NFL draft

Ryan Fitzpatrick
03-19-2013, 10:38 AM
Titans ftw

Clipper Nation
03-19-2013, 10:40 AM
Where did you ever get the idea he is my boy? He's a middle of the pack QB, something I've always said.
That's just false, you argued with me last summer that Alex "Game-Managing Pussy" Smith was a top quarterback in the league :lol

Chinook
03-19-2013, 11:43 AM

Damn. I was really hoping for Wilson to do well next year. :depressed

Blake
03-19-2013, 03:11 PM

I know they won two games last year and failed to upgrade at the most important position on the team.

You'll be wrong about this and run away like you always do after a miserably failed prediction.

Lol70%

Blake
03-19-2013, 03:17 PM
The Saints do have the best stable of backs.

I do get a kick out of little shits like you. All that and you go to spelling...hahahaha!!!!!!! Ya just have to find something to criticize don't ya? Wow!

So if it isn't the running backs, are you saying Colin is better than Brees? Vernon better than Graham? Wide receivers? Line?

Which position (s) will make the 49ers more productive than the Saints?

i predict you will stupidly stick to your guns even after i completely obliterate this prediction.

Avante
03-19-2013, 04:59 PM
I predict the niners will lose in the playoffs again and you will disappear like a fucking pussy once again.

There is no logical reason to see the Niners doing anything but winning a Superbowl. They are as talented as anyone, you disagree?

I was going to be gone regardless of who won, promised the wife we'd paint the house and put in wood flooring. No time for this.

Avante
03-19-2013, 05:01 PM
:lmao Making 2013 predictions before free agency moves and the NFL draft

So tell me what team will come out of nowhere because of the draft/free agents?

Avante
03-19-2013, 05:03 PM
That's just false, you argued with me last summer that Alex "Game-Managing Pussy" Smith was a top quarterback in the league :lol

Show me where I ever said he was among the top QB's? That is a challenge, put up or shut up. I said he was good enought for a team like the Niners.

Avante
03-19-2013, 05:07 PM
So if it isn't the running backs, are you saying Colin is better than Brees? Vernon better than Graham? Wide receivers? Line?

Which position (s) will make the 49ers more productive than the Saints?

First of all the Saints have nobody on a par with Gore, they just have more quality depth than anyone else. Now the Niners have a beter group of receivers, and better lines on both sides of the ball. Now add those Niner backers.

Yes Davis is better than Graham.

i predict you will stupidly stick to your guns even after i completely obliterate this prediction.

Avante
03-19-2013, 05:08 PM
I know they won two games last year and failed to upgrade at the most important position on the team.

You'll be wrong about this and run away like you always do after a miserably failed prediction.

Lol70%

I won't be wrong and I don't run away. I've been promising to paint/wood flooring for years. I was made an offer I couldn't refuse.

Hit 64% of my plays, next season...70%

Blake
03-19-2013, 05:11 PM
I won't be wrong and I don't run away. I've been promising to paint/wood flooring for years. I was made an offer I couldn't refuse.

You ran away from 70%. You'll run away again.

You're also avoiding Brees vs Colin.

Avante
03-19-2013, 05:13 PM
Damn. I was really hoping for Wilson to do well next year. :depressed

Who hasn't noticed that the guy is special? While RGIII is missing games and Luck is turning it over this guy is coming within seconds of playing in a Championship game.

I have no doubts he will have the best career of the three.

Avante
03-19-2013, 05:17 PM
You ran away from 70%. You'll run away again.

You're also avoiding Brees vs Colin.

I expect to hit 70% every year.

Drew Brees is on a whole different level than Kaepernick. But, he's also on a whole different level than 90% of the QB's in the NFL.

Blake
03-19-2013, 05:20 PM
of all the Saints have nobody on a par with Gore, they just have more quality depth than anyone else. Now the Niners have a beter group of receivers, and better lines on both sides of the ball. Now add those Niner backers.Yes Davis is better than Graham.

Saying the Saints have a better stable of running backs but just not as good as Gore is a retarded way of trying to have it both ways when your argument needs it.

If the Heat when the title over the Spurs it would be like saying "the Spurs have the better team, just not anyone better than LeBron."

You're too stupid to talk football with. I think I'll just go back to calling you stupid and make fun of you when your predictions fail. Again.

70%.

Avante
03-19-2013, 05:24 PM
Saying the Saints have a better stable of running backs but just not as good as Gore is a retarded way of trying to have it both ways when your argument needs it.

If the Heat when the title over the Spurs it would be like saying "the Spurs have the better team, just not anyone better than LeBron."

You're too stupid to talk football with. I think I'll just go back to calling you stupid and make fun of you when your predictions fail. Again.

70%.

I'll go slow, do your best.

Grambling has the great Stone Johnson a world class sprinter. He runs a 9.85. His teammates on that Grambling 4x1 team can't break a 10.45.

Southern U has no stud sprinter, all they have is four 10.25 guys.

Now tell me slick who wins that 4x1 relay?

Do you know what the word...stable...even means? It's all about...QUALITY DEPTH...!!!!!!!!!!!

Like talking to a retarded 14 year old.

Frank Gore gets a blow the Niners lose alot, not so when one of the Saint backs take a blow, and they have four solid backs.

Blake
03-19-2013, 05:30 PM
I expect to hit 70% every year.

Drew Brees is on a whole different level than Kaepernick. But, he's also on a whole different level than 90% of the QB's in the NFL.

But you didn't hit 70% when you claimed you would.

Of course Brees is better. That's the main reason why the Saints are more potent than the 49ers.

You're stupid.

Blake
03-19-2013, 05:31 PM
I'll go slow, do your best.

Grambling has the great Stone Johnson a world class sprinter. He runs a 9.85. His teammates on that Grambling 4x1 team can't break a 10.45.

Southern U has no stud sprinter, all they have is four 10.25 guys.

Now tell me slick who wins that 4x1 relay?

Do you know what the word...stable...even means? It's all about...QUALITY DEPTH...!!!!!!!!!!!

Like talking to a retarded 14 year old.

Frasnk Gore gets a blow the Niners lose alot, not so when one of the Saint backs take a blow, and they have four solid backs.

Too retarded, didn't read

Avante
03-19-2013, 05:36 PM
But you didn't hit 70% when you claimed you would.

Of course Brees is better. That's the main reason why the Saints are more potent than the 49ers.

You're stupid.

Stupid is thinking it's all about a QB. Do you honestly believe that stupidity?

The Niners have a great back in Frank Gore, the Saints have a slew of good backs.

The Niners have three solid receivers on a par with any group in the league.

Vernon Davis one of the top TE's in the league.

As we all know that Niner o line one of the very best.

Kaepernick is all an offense like that will need.

You're way beyond just being stupid.

Blake
03-19-2013, 06:34 PM
Stupid is thinking it's all about a QB. Do you honestly believe that stupidity?

The Niners have a great back in Frank Gore, the Saints have a slew of good backs.

The Niners have three solid receivers on a par with any group in the league.

Vernon Davis one of the top TE's in the league.

As we all know that Niner o line one of the very best.

Kaepernick is all an offense like that will need.

You're way beyond just being stupid.

But they aren't the most potent offense in the league.

You're a old fucking retard that runs away when wrong. Or tries to spin his failure with a :cry just one catch away from greatness :cry type of bullshit.

Stupid old fat fuck, tbh.

Kai
03-19-2013, 10:53 PM
Texans win 9-12 games, lose in divisional round.

Avante
03-20-2013, 09:09 AM
But they aren't the most potent offense in the league.

You're a old fucking retard that runs away when wrong. Or tries to spin his failure with a :cry just one catch away from greatness :cry type of bullshit.

Stupid old fat fuck, tbh.

Then there's always reality. I'm a long long time football fan who knows the game not some punk ass kid with a big mouth like you who don't know shit. You are so fucked up it's comical that's why I troll the hell out of your dumb ass.

Give me a team with more quality players on the offense than the Niners.

I spend the season totally wrapped up in football, both college and the pros and even some high school. After the season I had some promises to keep that isn't running away ya retared asshole.

Blake
03-20-2013, 10:18 AM
70%

Blake
03-20-2013, 10:22 AM
:cry :cry :cry Then there's always reality. I'm a long long time football fan who knows the game not some punk ass kid with a big mouth like you who don't know shit. You are so fucked up it's comical that's why I troll the hell out of your dumb ass. :cry :cry :cry

I can literally see your face turning red, your teeth grinding and your fist clenched.

Avante
03-21-2013, 05:40 AM
I can literally see your face turning red, your teeth grinding and your fist clenched.

I can't believe you haven't figured it out by now, amazing!

Avante
03-21-2013, 05:45 AM
Speaking of early predictions.

Niners
Seahawks
Rams
Cards

Packers
Bears
Vikings
Lions

Cowboys
Giants
Redskins
Eagles

Saints
Falcons
Panthers
Buc's

Broncos
Chiefs
Chargers
Raiders

Bengals
Steelers
Ravens
Browns

Texans
Colts
Titans
Jags

Patriots
Dolphins
Jets
Bills

GoodOdor
03-23-2013, 07:54 PM
Avante, you gonna go for that elusive 50% rate this year? if I recall correctly you ended the year
betting 33%, no?

Ghazi
03-24-2013, 11:25 AM
early top 5:

1. Niners
2. Seahawks
3. Patriots
4. Broncos
5. Packers

Avante
03-26-2013, 12:31 PM
Avante, you gonna go for that elusive 50% rate this year? if I recall correctly you ended the year
betting 33%, no?

I ended up at 64%. The Lions hurt me bad, what happened to them?