PDA

View Full Version : Can't Get Her Out of My Head

Confused
07-06-2005, 05:05 PM
Okay, if some of you remember, I started a thread here a while ago.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17233

Well, I have decided not to tell her about my feelings. I have my reasons. I dont feel like getting into them. Even though she is single right now, I know that a relationship between us (other than friends/brother, sister) would not work out at this time. I still spend time with her, just like I do with all my other friends. I really want to tell her, but I know that would be a bad idea. I love speading time with her. Whenever Im with her it just feels like heaven (I know that is really corny, but true). Every second is just amazing. Just sitting and talking with her is better than speading time doing anything else with anyone else. Being with her is an even better feeling than when the Spurs won! But whenever I am not around her, I miss her terribly! That CANT be healthy. What is wrong with me?!!?!?!?

I just CANT get her out of my head. It is killing me. LOL. I think about her all the time!!! Every day, every night. I even dream about her. Am I sick?? :pctoss

Anyways, I dont expect any adivce or anything like that, I just wanna share this with people before I explode!!!! :lol

Thanks.

Useruser666
07-06-2005, 05:26 PM
Dude, just tell her. The not knowing is worse than knowing the truth, even if the truth sucks broken beer bottles.

TNT21
07-06-2005, 05:33 PM
Dude, seriously, grow a pair and tell her. Who gives a shit! This country was founded on people taking big risks, and you never know she could feel the same way about you. Remember, as a wise man once said "you miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

Confused
07-06-2005, 05:38 PM
Well, the thing is, if I don tell her, odds are I am going to lose an amazing friendship. And I dont wanna lose that.

SWC Bonfire
07-06-2005, 05:39 PM
"Confused", I sent you a PM.

CosmicCowboy
07-06-2005, 05:44 PM
you really need to get laid.

Faccia di Angelo
07-06-2005, 05:44 PM
how funny, I was just thinking about you the other day and whatever happened with you and your situation. Sorry to hear it hasn't still turned out the way you've wanted.

I know exactly what you're going through. I guess in the end, its better to keep a friend than lose one. But if you're like me, its hard to stay quiet. Speaking up definitely doesn't guarantee anything, but at least you get it out. Even if the response hurts like hell. :(

tlongII
07-06-2005, 05:48 PM
Write a song about it.

Confused
I guess in the end, its better to keep a friend than lose one.

Yeah, if I lost her as a friend I would be devestated! I dont know what I would do, but I know that I would be destroyed. :lol

I am just going to be patient and see what happens (feels like alls I have been doing is waiting, but oh well).

Flea
Is it possible she could be feeling the same way?

tlongII
07-06-2005, 05:51 PM
Think of her when you choke your chicken.

Confused
07-06-2005, 05:51 PM
Is it possible she could be feeling the same way?

It is possible. But I dont know if she does.

spurschick
07-06-2005, 05:54 PM
Yeah, if I lost her as a friend I would be devestated! I dont know what I would do, but I know that I would be destroyed. :lol

I am just going to be patient and see what happens (feels like alls I have been doing is waiting, but oh well).

But then you're going to be going through this hell every time she starts dating someone else, breaks up with them, etc. My opinion - you should tell her. You're going to feel a whole lot better once you get it off your chest. Chances are, she already has an idea of how you feel. If your friendship is that strong, it will withstand anything.

Flea
07-06-2005, 05:54 PM
Hmmmm.........does she ever call/e-mail you or do you always initiate? Does she find any excuse to touch you?

When you mentioned her before she was in a relationship with a good friend of yours, what happened?

Kori Ellis
07-06-2005, 05:56 PM
Even though she is single right now, I know that a relationship between us (other than friends/brother, sister) would not work out at this time

Why? If she's single now, what's the issue?

Confused
07-06-2005, 05:59 PM
you really need to get laid.

Think of her when you choke your chicken.

I know you guys are just jerkin around (no pun intented) but you do bring up a good point. I am not sexually active, I have been, but I am not anyomre. I am gouing to wait until I get married before I have sex again. Anyways, I am still a man and I still have urges and stuff, but this girl is different then other girl. I am not interested in her sexually. I am not saying I am not sexually attracted to her, I am just saying that sex is not the main thing on my mind when I am with her. Yes she does get me arrosed, but I dont need to have sex with her (which is different from anyother relationship I have been in). Just being with her is amazing. Speading time with her is greater than any sex I have ever had! How weird is that? Am I turning into a woman?? :lol

MannyIsGod
07-06-2005, 06:00 PM
Dude, either tell her or stop talking to her for awhile. Make a decision and stick with it though. Sack up!

MannyIsGod
07-06-2005, 06:00 PM
BTW, am I the only one that thought this was a Kylie Minoge thread before opening it? :lol

CosmicCowboy
07-06-2005, 06:01 PM
well no wonder.

It's sperm poisoning. You let that shit build up too much and it makes you go nuts.

E20
07-06-2005, 06:02 PM
Good thing I'm in control with my women.

Faccia di Angelo
If your friendship is that strong, it will withstand anything.
exactly. If she doesn't feel the same after you tell her its obviously gonna be a bit weird and hard at first (okay very hard..very very hard), but with some time and maybe even distance for a while, you'll still be okay as friends. And you'll at least have gotten it off your chest and not have regrets.

Confused
Hmmmm.........does she ever call/e-mail you or do you always initiate? Does she find any excuse to touch you?

Yes, she does email and call me. We both initiate, its pretty even, actually, she has probably initiated more conversations than I have.

She does like touch my shoulder, arm, hands etc. Just brief touches, but I notice every one (and feel like I am being electrocuted (in a good way) every time we touch).

Confused
07-06-2005, 06:04 PM
Why? If she's single now, what's the issue?

Too complicted to get into. Sorry. Has to do with jobs, other people, family members, friends, etc. Very complicted, and I dont want to get into here. For one, the people I dont want to know will find out. For two, I dont want eveyone to know the situation. Sorry.

CosmicCowboy
07-06-2005, 06:06 PM
Yes, she does email and call me. We both initiate, its pretty even, actually, she has probably initiated more conversations than I have.

She does like touch my shoulder, arm, hands etc. Just brief touches, but I notice every one (and feel like I am being electrocuted (in a good way) every time we touch).

that electrocution feeling is the sperm trying to get to her through your arm.

Confused
07-06-2005, 06:07 PM
exactly. If she doesn't feel the same after you tell her its obviously gonna be a bit weird and hard at first (okay very hard..very very hard), but with some time and maybe even distance for a while, you'll still be okay as friends. And you'll at least have gotten it off your chest and not have regrets.

Yeah, thats one of the things that I think about. I just cant lose her as a friend. perhaps I am too close to her, maybe its even unhealthy. If I lost her I would most likely be very depressed for a long time. Maybe I need consuling? :lol

MannyIsGod
07-06-2005, 06:08 PM
:lmao

Confused
07-06-2005, 06:09 PM

I knew telling yall that I am waiting for the right one before I have sex was gonna bring some slack. But props, that was a good one. :lol

Flea
07-06-2005, 06:09 PM

:lol

timvp
07-06-2005, 06:11 PM

thispego
07-06-2005, 06:12 PM
Too complicted to get into. Sorry. Has to do with jobs, other people, family members, friends, etc. Very complicted, and I dont want to get into here. For one, the people I dont want to know will find out. For two, I dont want eveyone to know the situation. Sorry.

then how is posting your problem here beneficial at all????

Tell her, If I could ever give any advice to anyone in your situation, i would say, tell her....

I've been through same situations before, sometimes you don't get the answer you would like and sometimes you do.
You think you are in heaven when you are with her now just as friends??? How great do you think you would feel being with her and in a relationship??

And if you dont get the answer you would like, the silver lining is the burden lifted off your shoulders, it may hurt like a bitch at first, but give it a couple of hours and a few beers (beers are a must) and you can move on.... and i'll tell you one more thing.... I bet you are both grown up enough to remain friends if things dont work out the way you would like it...

Just do it man, the next thread i ever want to see from you on here is how you told her your feelings, seriously.... this is pussy shit.... now get to work

Confused
07-06-2005, 06:13 PM
Dude, either tell her or stop talking to her for awhile. Make a decision and stick with it though. Sack up!

I know. I think the best thing to do would be to stop talkin to her for a while. Thats what my head tells me, but my heart wont let me do that! Ahhhh!!!

See told you I was turning into a woman.

timvp
07-06-2005, 06:14 PM
Man, that was a good one Cosmic. I'm still laughing :lol

But anyways, yeah just tell her. Even if she dumps you as a friend, it won't really matter because whoever you end up with probably won't like you lusting over one of your friends. So it's going to end one day, might as well speed up that process.

:)

lil'mo
07-06-2005, 06:16 PM
just take her to chick-fil-a for a chicken sandwich and some nuggets

Confused
07-06-2005, 06:16 PM
then how is posting your problem here beneficial at all????

Telling other people actually helps me to get my thoughts more together. It is better for me to conversate about it than let it just swirl aroud in my head. The advice is great, but thats not the main reason I posted this. It is mostly to get my thoughts and feelings out on paper (or screen or whatever).

It helps me. I am sorry if some people dont like that I post this, but with some of the crap that is posted here, I think there is room for my "crap." :lol

Confused
07-06-2005, 06:17 PM
So it's going to end one day, might as well speed up that process.

Or make it last as long as possible. ;)

Extra Stout
07-06-2005, 06:19 PM
Dude, if she's not with that friend of yours anymore, then it would be a good time to tell her. I've been through that scenario, too. If it's a strong friendship, it will survive, and besides she probably knows anyway.

Extra Stout
07-06-2005, 06:22 PM
Or make it last as long as possible. ;)No, that's not healthy. The longer you stretch this out, the longer it will take to get over her.

You have to get some kind of closure. If she was going to end up with your friend, that was closure. But as it is now, you're just going to drive yourself insane, hoping, hoping, hoping. There's no resolution, no closure, no path forward, just sitting there forever teetering on the edge.

Tell her NOW before she hooks up with another one of your friends and you have to go back into a holding pattern. The status quo is not healthy.

Get off the computer, collect your thoughts for a few minutes, and go talk to her.

Extra Stout
07-06-2005, 06:23 PM
I know. I think the best thing to do would be to stop talkin to her for a while. Thats what my head tells me, but my heart wont let me do that! Ahhhh!!!No! Don't just turn away from your friend.

TALK TO HER. JUST DO IT.

thispego
07-06-2005, 06:24 PM
Telling other people actually helps me to get my thoughts more together. It is better for me to conversate about it than let it just swirl aroud in my head. The advice is great, but thats not the main reason I posted this. It is mostly to get my thoughts and feelings out on paper (or screen or whatever).

It helps me. I am sorry if some people dont like that I post this, but with some of the crap that is posted here, I think there is room for my "crap." :lol
I'm not saying i dont like you posting your problems, I'm the same way, it makes me feel better to talk about things too....
I'm just trying to get you too understand that things like this arent worth drawing out for long amounts of time.... life is short, you've already spent months wondering and worrying, do you really want to spend the next several weeks/months/years doing the exact same thing???

You said yourself that you are consumed by this woman.... You asked if we thought you needed counseling.... You asked if we thought you were turning into a woman......
Do yourself a favor and get some resolution, it may seem like the hardest thing to do, but in retrospect, it'll be the best thing you can do for yourself.

do it man!! DO IT!!!

ClintSquint
07-06-2005, 06:25 PM
I think someone needs to "hit it" and soon.

timvp
07-06-2005, 06:27 PM
TALK TO HER. JUST DO IT.

:tu

Seriously.

Ed Helicopter Jones
07-06-2005, 06:33 PM
Talk to her. You can always make new friends if she can't handle it. If you don't tell her you'll always wish you had.

I would have to tell her my feelings if it were me.

tlongII
07-06-2005, 06:33 PM
Pitch a tent in front of her. You won't need to tell her anything after that.

lil'mo
07-06-2005, 06:35 PM
tlong, your tactfulness is overwhelming

BadlyDrawnBoy
07-06-2005, 06:35 PM
All you have to do is:

http://www.posterservice.com/bigpics/3687.jpg

Faccia di Angelo
07-06-2005, 06:38 PM

I knew telling yall that I am waiting for the right one before I have sex was gonna bring some slack. But props, that was a good one. :lol
there's nothing wrong with waiting for the right one :)
but yeah, that was damn funny Cosmic :lmao

I know. I think the best thing to do would be to stop talkin to her for a while. Thats what my head tells me, but my heart wont let me do that! Ahhhh!!!

See told you I was turning into a woman.

damn you sound like me. lol You probably shouldn't take advice from me, I'm a wreck myself :oops But I make a darn good listener.
You just reminded me of someone, where's Z, I have to tell him.

tlongII
07-06-2005, 06:42 PM
http://www.celebritywonder.com/picture/kyliem/kylieminogue_007.jpg

La la la
La la la la la
La la la
La la la la la

I just can't get you out of my head
Boy your loving is all I think about
Boy it's more than I dare to think about

La la la
La la la la la

Every night
Every day
Just to be there in your arms

Won't you stay
Won't you lay
Stay forever and ever and ever and ever

La la la
La la la la la
La la la
La la la la la

There's a dark secret in me
Don't leave me locked in your heart

Set me free
Feel the need in me
Set me free
Stay forever and ever and ever and ever

La la la
La la la la la
La la la
La la la la la

I just can't get you out of my head...

Clandestino
07-06-2005, 06:49 PM
i still stand behind, "have a few beers and tell her how you feel"...

ClintSquint
07-06-2005, 06:52 PM
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/music/images/donny_osmond150x150.jpg
"That's why they call it.....puppy love."

King
07-06-2005, 07:22 PM
Just sack up and tell her. Either she feels the same way, and you're with your girl, or she shoots you down, and you can start to get over her already. If you keep hiding it, it's going to eat at you for a long time. Yeah -- it sucks to think about it, but when it's done, it's a huge weight off.

SpursWoman
07-06-2005, 08:51 PM

Damn, ya'll aren't related are you? :wow :lol

SpursWoman
07-06-2005, 08:53 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Just tell her...get it off your chest. If your friendship is as strong as you perceive it to be, it will survive.

:)

Timoha
07-06-2005, 09:20 PM
I agree that if it's a strong friendship, she probably knows how how you feel. I also have a very good friend whom I like very much but he's gay so it can never work though I've tried hard. :depressed I recommend that you tell her you like her but in a "joking way" or do an "imagine if we were dating scenerio" with her. Just mention these things casually during a conversation or something whereas if she reacts negetevly, youll be able to laugh it off or say you were joking or something.

scott
07-06-2005, 09:23 PM
What is the ultimate goal you are hoping to achieve? Don't answer right away. Sit back for a few minutes and really think of it.

What is it you are really hoping to happen here?

CalsonicKansei
07-06-2005, 09:49 PM
Dazed and Confused

Steve Perry
07-06-2005, 10:04 PM
And I thought this dude had problems......

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/mouse-on-pc.jpg

Useruser666
07-06-2005, 10:28 PM
Damnit CC that was killer! So how do you keep from getting electrocuted? :lol

Just tell her man. It's the only thing you can do.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-06-2005, 10:42 PM
it is better to regret something you did than something you didnt do

--butthole surfers

Larry Dallas
07-07-2005, 02:09 AM
You remind me of Jack Tripper.

Mr Roper
07-07-2005, 02:14 AM
He could be Gay, maybe he is still in the closet, where is GayAbc when you need him?

Not that theres anything wrong with that.....

Mr Furley
07-07-2005, 03:39 AM
You remind me of Jack Tripper.

He reminds me more of Austin Tripper.

Remember Jack's twin brother...they think they had me fooled. They thought wrong.

Trainwreck2100
07-07-2005, 03:53 AM
It's never good to wait and tell someone. I know a certain handsome gentleman who waited too long. The girl hooked up with someone he knew, and it was someone who annoyed him greatly, then he had the pleasure of hearing how awkward it was for the girl being that it was her first time(yes he was talking about THAT.) God I'm a moron, worse a lonely moron :depressed

Dre_7
07-07-2005, 04:50 AM
I am not a very good person for relationship advice. Lord knows I got "girl problems" of my own. :lol

I would have to agree with most everyone else. You gotta try and tell. I know it might be hard, but just do it. In the end, you both will be better off.

bigzak25
07-07-2005, 07:17 AM
http://www.celebritywonder.com/picture/kyliem/kylieminogue_007.jpg

good stuff. :smokin

Xolotl
07-07-2005, 08:26 AM
Hey tell her to sign up to this forum and we can go back to the third grade when you'd have your friends talk to the girl you like. But seriously good luck bro I would say go for it

SpursWoman
07-07-2005, 09:03 AM
Damnit CC that was killer! So how do you keep from getting electrocuted? :lol

Get it out the way God intended, would be my guess. :fro

Guru of Nothing
07-07-2005, 01:21 PM
Let her know how you feel.

http://homepage.mac.com/cptchaz/iblog/C359998375/E1226081285/Media/xmas2.jpg

I triple dog dare you!!

Confused
07-07-2005, 10:47 PM
Damn, ya'll aren't related are you? :wow :lol

Haha, no. Nothin like that.

Debbie Downer
07-07-2005, 10:50 PM
Did you know there are kids in Africa dying from no food?.......

desflood
07-07-2005, 11:04 PM
She already knows. She's waiting for you to say something. Do it and see what happens.

3rdCoast
07-07-2005, 11:10 PM
Exactly. Fucking do it.

bigzak25
07-08-2005, 05:16 PM
go buy the lovers and friends track and put it on when you two are hanging out...make sure you got a couple drinks down between the both of you and rub her shoulders...

you can get her dude, but you gotta be smoove. if you come off as unconfident, undeserving, etc...the best your gonna get is that she'll feel sorry for you. Believe in yoself and your home free...lykaberd.

it's just like jefe used to say, vato...if you want a woman...TAKE DA WOMAN...
sure, you cannot force a flower to open her petals...
but if you do it right? springtime baby. :smokin

baseline bum
07-08-2005, 05:47 PM

Do your guy friends touch you too? I don't think so. If a woman is touching you a lot she's at least a little attracted to you.