PDA

View Full Version : 76ers: Andrew Bynum to Have Season-Ending Surgery

BatManu20
03-18-2013, 06:56 PM
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA (https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA)
Andrew Bynum will undergo season-ending surgery on both knees, source tells Y! Sports.

Bynum's surgery will be to clean out remaining debris in both knees and take place Tuesday,

What an awful, awful trade this has turned out to be for the Sixers.. Bynum's career might be done. Even if/when returns, I seriously doubt he'll be the same player. Highway robbery for the Nuggets tbh.

Thebesteva
03-18-2013, 06:58 PM
They should just put Bynum to sleep tbh

dunkman
03-18-2013, 07:01 PM
The Lakers owners receive info from some spiritual advice, they obviously know the future. :lol

Thread
03-18-2013, 07:02 PM
This story is just so fucking sweet. This is the kind that Media waits for to have happen to us. Not this-a-way.

It's like somebody died.

tee, hee.

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2013, 07:04 PM
Andrew Bynum will undergo season-ending surgery on both knees, source tells Y! Sports.

Bynum's surgery will be to clean out remaining debris in both knees and take place Tuesday,

What an awful, awful trade this has turned out to be for the Sixers.. Bynum's career might be done. Even if/when returns, I seriously doubt he'll be the same player. Highway robbery for the Nuggets tbh.

The media hopes badly that Dwight doesn't find his pre-Laker Orlando stride...Kobe deserves Bynum they reason in their sleep....

Thread
03-18-2013, 07:07 PM
There's just no angle for Media here. They have to let it lay there in abject neglect. They fucking missed it by that || much & they'd a had us on the firing line. It's absolutely amazing.

Thread
03-18-2013, 07:10 PM
Though I am flabbergasted that Bynum did not insist on playing, even it were for a handful games. But, does it really matter? Some fucking asshole will still give him a contract.

mabrignani
03-18-2013, 07:10 PM
season ending? when did it start?

Thread
03-18-2013, 07:11 PM
season ending? when did it start?

The moment he leaned on Perkins and felt him give out.

tee, hee.

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2013, 07:12 PM
There's just no angle for Media here. They have to let it lay there in abject neglect. They fucking missed it by that || much & they'd a had us on the firing line. It's absolutely amazing.

Call me an insane bat-shit crazy moron...but it's stuff like this that leads me to believe in Kobe's destiny to 6...I take shit like this as a sign...:lol

Thread
03-18-2013, 07:14 PM
Call me an insane bat-shit crazy moron...but it's stuff like this that leads me to believe in Kobe's destiny to 6...I take shit like this as a sign...:lol

This thing has been surreal.

This is what that fuck Collins gets for his outburst there when Artest put it back in '10 Vs. Phoenix. "Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!"
That motherfucker.

mabrignani
03-18-2013, 07:17 PM
koolaid is an insane bat-shit crazy moron

Thebesteva
03-18-2013, 07:18 PM

Kobe isn't winning 6 you cum guzzler. Get his nuts of your eyes and look at the reality

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2013, 07:36 PM
Kobe isn't winning 6 you cum guzzler. Get his nuts of your eyes and look at the reality

listen troll you're a day and a dolla short...very uninteresting shtick you got going...

the old Kool would have literally done this to your ass:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5knt10VSz4

Instead the new Kool will say this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=UNRfti4BIic

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2013, 07:37 PM
This thing has been surreal.

This is what that fuck Collins gets for his outburst there when Artest put it back in '10 Vs. Phoenix. "Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!"
That motherfucker.

Collins is MJ's legacy protector is he not? He hold up the left sac while Barkley hold the right...

Thebesteva
03-18-2013, 07:45 PM
listen troll you're a day and a dolla short...very uninteresting shtick you got going...

the old Kool would have literally done this to your ass:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5knt10VSz4

Instead the new Kool will say this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=UNRfti4BIic

Didn't watch...and shtick and shtones may break my bones but a 9 inch dick in Koolaids ass will hurt like a bitch when the Lakers lose in the 1st round trollolololol

Latarian Milton
03-18-2013, 08:03 PM
season was ended for him before it even started imho.

whitemamba
03-18-2013, 08:06 PM

actually he probably will...

Killakobe81
03-18-2013, 08:19 PM
Didn't watch...and shtick and shtones may break my bones but a 9 inch dick in Koolaids ass will hurt like a bitch when the Lakers lose in the 1st round trollolololol

Yep you sound like LAker fan umm humm ...no need to Suck off Kobe. No need to make Kool-Aidesque wild predictions for a under-achieving Lakers squad. But the joy you get in predicting Kobe failure (which means the Lakers fail as well) makes me call bull-shit on your Laker fandom. Maybe you are legit but I doubt it ...but at best that would make you a Panderer for Spur fan love ...

Clipper Nation
03-18-2013, 08:21 PM
You think he's gonna start shamelessly ring-whoring like Fisher? :lol

scanry
03-18-2013, 08:29 PM

Not without Lebron tbh.

Thread
03-18-2013, 08:32 PM

How bout the proverbial 14 incher?

whitemamba
03-18-2013, 08:32 PM
Not without Lebron tbh.

coming to Los angeles summer 2014?

scanry
03-18-2013, 08:45 PM
[QUOTE=whitemamba;6425643]coming to Los angeles summer 2014?

Very likely he'll bolt Miami and join Dwight in 2014. However i see Kobe retiring by then.

spurraider21
03-18-2013, 10:17 PM
So the Sixers traded Iguodala, Vucevic, and a 1st round pick for Jason Richardson's contract :lmao

KaiRMD1
03-18-2013, 11:27 PM
Season ending surgery........is it season ending surgery if the guy never played the entire season? And also, I thought his knees were debris so what the fuck are they cleaning out?

DJR210
03-18-2013, 11:46 PM
They should just put Bynum to sleep tbh Shave his fucking head first, damn shame to put him in God's soil with his hair looking like that..

Clipper Nation
03-18-2013, 11:49 PM

Yes indeed.... he wants to ring a few times with his best friend CP3, along with Blake entering his prime, tbh....

Bynumite
03-19-2013, 12:01 AM
As much as i liked to see how Drew's game was coming along, Lakers ended up doing the right move and dodged a bullet in the process, regardless of Dwight's performance this season.

But it's a damn shame to see an old school big man, one of the last of a dying breed getting hit by injuries.

Still lol bowling though :lol

Thread
03-19-2013, 12:20 AM
Without him we're at:::

Duncan: 4

Kobe: 3

& I ain't even here tonite.

DMC
03-19-2013, 02:13 AM
This story is just so fucking sweet. This is the kind that Media waits for to have happen to us. Not this-a-way.

It's like somebody died.

tee, hee.

Only pussies and assholes celebrate an injury.

DMC
03-19-2013, 02:15 AM
As much as i liked to see how Drew's game was coming along, Lakers ended up doing the right move and dodged a bullet in the process, regardless of Dwight's performance this season.

But it's a damn shame to see an old school big man, one of the last of a dying breed getting hit by injuries.

Still lol bowling though :lol

What? He was crippled while he was in LA. Are you fucking retarded or was that already established? Dodged a bullet lol fucking fighting for 8th seed and paying 100m a year. I'd hate to see the bullet they dodged.

KaiRMD1
03-19-2013, 03:09 AM
Without him we're at:::

Duncan: 4

Kobe: 3

& I ain't even here tonite.

No, without him you're still at Kobe - 5, Duncan - 4. That tall piece of shit known as Andrew Bynum did nothing, only time he played on the lakers during the playoffs was when they got swept by the mavs and raped by the Thunder

Sportcamper
03-19-2013, 06:10 AM
Though I am flabbergasted that Bynum did not insist on playing, even it were for a handful games

I believe this means that the 76ers are not on the hook for Bynum’s salary…Insurance is…

Latarian Milton
03-19-2013, 06:55 AM
What? He was crippled while he was in LA. Are you fucking retarded or was that already established? Dodged a bullet lol fucking fighting for 8th seed and paying 100m a year. I'd hate to see the bullet they dodged.
they dodged a bullet but ate a rocket. at least an injured bynum wouldn't have whored up the locker room atmosphere for them, and the team would've still been a legit playoff team even w/o a dominant big in the mid tbh.

Thread
03-19-2013, 07:43 AM
No, without him you're still at Kobe - 5, Duncan - 4. That tall piece of shit known as Andrew Bynum did nothing, only time he played on the lakers during the playoffs was when they got swept by the mavs and raped by the Thunder

Please.

Thread
03-19-2013, 07:44 AM
Only pussies and assholes celebrate an injury.

& daddy-O, I'm celebratin' this one with fuckin' bells on.

jejejeje!!!

Bynumite
03-19-2013, 09:40 AM

I said Lakers dodged a bullet because Bynum missed the entire current season with the Sixers. Dwight doesn't have Bynum's offensive game but it's safe to say that the Lakers chances are better with Dwight on the court than with Drew on the bench, that's obvious.

Bynum helped the Lakeshow win their last 2 titles and in his last year in LA he put up his best numbers and became an all star, that was the perfect time to trade him because his value was at an all time high despite his history with injuries. Basically LAL got titles and good value for a player with a history of injuries and that has yet to play for the Sixers this season.

CavsSuperFan
03-19-2013, 09:53 AM
Knowing the luck of the Lakers, Bynum will have his surgery on the 76ers dime & then he will resign with the Lakers for the NBA minimum as Howard’s back up & get two more titles…

Captivus
03-19-2013, 09:55 AM
The question is: Which team is going to offer him a Max Contract?

Fabbs
03-19-2013, 10:08 AM
:clap Philly management and pre screening Drs.

Did you really think dealing with the virtueless Lakers was going to yield another result?

Raven
03-19-2013, 10:08 AM
to pay for a center with knee problems is easily the worst decision a manager can make.. Nerlens will be the next i'm guessing, philly got what they deserved tbh.

Thread
03-19-2013, 10:28 AM
The question is: Which team is going to offer him a Max Contract?

The line will be long & distinguished. Like your mother's johnson.

Thread
03-19-2013, 10:30 AM
Did you really think dealing with the virtueless Lakers was going to yield another result?

You've nary room. You signed Neal after he raped that girl as she was puking over a sink.

Then signed Jackson & Diaw after they quit on their teams.

Thread
03-19-2013, 10:31 AM
I said Lakers dodged a bullet because Bynum missed the entire current season with the Sixers. Dwight doesn't have Bynum's offensive game but it's safe to say that the Lakers chances are better with Dwight on the court than with Drew on the bench, that's obvious.

Bynum helped the Lakeshow win their last 2 titles and in his last year in LA he put up his best numbers and became an all star, that was the perfect time to trade him because his value was at an all time high despite his history with injuries. Basically LAL got titles and good value for a player with a history of injuries and that has yet to play for the Sixers this season.

He knows, By. He's being purposely obtuse.

He has no other choice.

Fabbs
03-19-2013, 10:44 AM
You've nary room. You signed Neal after he raped that girl as she was puking over a sink.

Then signed Jackson & Diaw after they quit on their teams.
I hope you get your medical bills covered.

Thread
03-19-2013, 11:03 AM
^& I hope you win your next 3 games.

jeebus
03-19-2013, 11:14 AM
nope. if Gordon Gekko is smart, he'll trade lebron to the Cavs this offseason for Irving and Varejao because we all know the Heat will have to break up to save on taxes. the Heat reload and lebron is left to rebuild in Cleveland around a core of him and Alonzo Gee.